Niggers gather in hundreds near famous Spartacus landmark

Evening ladies. Whilst traveling through Italy I came today across a city called Caserta (in the province of Caserta). To my dismay there were hundreds of niggers crowding outside the police station and the nearby park. Some were pissing in front of women, children and anyone passing by - others were praying to the satanic deity of the sandniggers. Many were carrying the flag of the CGIL, an Italian trade union group which like many others was formed by commies. When asked why they were protesting they said it was because the Italians wanted to deport them - and sure enough government money has been put forth to create containment camps where the illegal immigrants would be taken, and later deported. More were arriving all the time whilst I was there, so there will perhaps be some more violent or chaotic event take place later this evening when their numbers have reached critical mass.

Of interest is that Capua is very closeby, and Capua is where Spartacus started his famous slave (gladiator) rebellion. I do not know a lot about the area but what I have seen of Caserta was, for the most part, quite nice - which leads me to believe this has been organised by communists (and the fact these unemployed illegal immigrant niggers were carrying the flags of a communist trade union only lends further credence to such an idea). Communists have always had a thing for Spartacus, and their uprising in Germany at the end of WW1 (which is a large part of what led to the German people HATING commies and their jewish overlords) was started by the Spartacus league (spartakusbund). It may well be that the commies shipped the niggers in so this could be linked to the 'slave rebellion' for further 'commie virtue' points. Caserta is very close to Capua, and is also the capital of the Caserta province.

I have found nothing on the news about the protest so far, so here's me reporting in. Picture unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/8HN4t
youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=28m46
tarotschool.com/Calculator.html
serenapowers.com/readings/personalCards/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whenever you end up in such a situation ALWAYS make sure to take pictures and put them up on the internet. With global media in it's current state we can't trust them to document it properly or at all.

Got 2 rather bad pictures.

There were about 150-200 people in the area to the right where you can see a group in my picture, with a further 50+ in the park to the left. That was about 3 hours ago now.

We all need hidden cameras.

Welcome to 2017, friend. This is the new normal.

Was thinking, what good red pilling propaganda (relevant to kebabs, dindus and leftists) do we have? Could Anons then translate it to Italian?

Idk. I mean, its probably easier to make memes to italy then it was to france, considering that italians are inherently less self-hating and have a higher local conscience than the french, but the language barrier is still a problem.

Time to hit the kike with jester avatared goodness?

Oh dude. This is some purple revolution type of organizing. I highly doubt this is just a (((coincidence))). I can already see the media all over the world victimizing them and making parallels with kang Sportacus, Hollyjew jumping hammering it in mainstream with sensational nigger propaganda movies like "12 years a slave". This will be the new Kristallnacht if it goes big.

We can't underestimate the kikes. These rats literally tried to sexualize the holohoax propaganda in Israel for more profits.
archive.fo/8HN4t

Here's your answer. I'm 100% sure these spooks are financed by soros.

WOW
ITS FUCKING NOTHING

What a beautiful city!

Niggers don't belong in the Europe. The Italians gave them the nice foods and they spit it in their face so why keep them in Italy for? No reason. They are there for the money.

As if they know the history of the civilization they came to destroy.
I'm getting sick of these T_D copypastas

My friends, here in the once beautiful Italy it is forbidden to take pictures at dindus. They said you may disturb them while they enrich the surroundings.

OP is so insensitive and racist. How could you feel sympathy for that poor 27 year old Nigerian child who's fleeing the brutal Syrian Civil War?

They don't know anything. They're niggers. The jews paying the shipping fees for the black plague know.

28 minutes 46 seconds.
youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=28m46

The best thing about Hillary news is it helps temporarily forget the sad state of Christianity.

Not to imply that jews aren't a million times worse. Christianity can at least be fixed with new leadership. Nigger dna not so much.

christianity is jews and its irredeemable

Christianity is the golden rule which has nothing to do with jewry and is the fundamental law of all civilized societies. It needs as much redemption as the Pythagorean theorem or Newton's laws of motion.

No, being civil predates cuckstianity by thousands of years, cuckstianity is egalitarian for any not you and yours at the detriment of you and yours, everyone god's children/the same, be a doormat, born a sinner/hate yourself. Redemption is dumping this for natural healthy ethnic identity and traditions.

That's the current jewish interpretation of Jesus' teachings. It's like saying Newton was a fool who wasted his life trying to turn shit into gold. Before Jesus, if somebody was hit with bad luck they went to the witchdoctor, rabbi, etc and paid them or sacrificed something. The golden rule freed people from dependency on advice from rabbis. Feel free to describe the contributions to ethics of those great civilizations from thousands of years before Jesus any time.

egypt, greece, rome, persia, india posited the idea ages before cuckiness came along.

heil'd

It's funny that this is brought up again.
Most anons on Holla Forums happen to share the same tarot cards based on their birthday. The sun, the wheel, and the magician. The only 3 card combination dealing with the winds of change. Seeing things as they are, accepting reality, and change for the better. I'm not full of shift here, see yourself: tarotschool.com/Calculator.html

Huh, got Tower and Chariot. Yin/yang.
The Tower and The Chariot share the issues of balance, control, energy, solidity and war. They contrast in their ways of handling every issue. The violent overthrow of rigid and ambitious structure contrasts with the invisible battle for balance and self-control. External contrasts with internal energy. The vulnerability of fortification contrasts with the durability of character.

The Tower is the tumultuous power at the center of everything. It is the constant potential for an occasional experience of the unexpected, the violent and sudden disruption of normal conditions; the power of complete surprise and the feeling of head-over-heels. The job of The Tower is to uproot dug-in positions and vested interests, to be the event horizon beyond which lies the unpredictable and unaccountable. The Tower is the end of complacency.
The Chariot is the steady flow of ceaseless intention that is the warrior in everything. Its job is to harness all competing impulses and energies, to overcome all obstacles and resistances, and against all odds, carry everything to its destiny. On this journey, everything becomes what it must become and nothing is lacking.

tower and chariot masterrace reporting in

Plebs can't into ultimate duality

Quite a lot of us share Death and the Emperor as birth cards. Change and traditional authority.

Based on all the varied answers here I'd say that's not the case. I also have cards totally different from the ones every other user posted.

star/strength. am I a pussy?

Night-owl hikikomori reporting in.

Titus, get the cross.

That's what I got. 88 % Spooped

plebs

Tarot thread? Doxx yourself if you want to: serenapowers.com/readings/personalCards/

What are you gay?

Thanks for the birthdays, suckers. It'll be easier to identify which person is using the networks your posting from.