ghostbin.com/paste/7mne8
archive.is/uTPkE#selection-1433.97-1437.35
archive.is/12lMM
lmgtfy.com/?q=words that change meaning over time
archive.is/qLUa4
archive.is/4UKTx
archive.is/WlGA4
archive.is/pcQ7y
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/23/oculus-rift-creator-palmer-luckey-confirms-involvement-in-pro-trump-shitposting-group/
ibtimes.co.uk/trump-would-be-disaster-innovation-say-silicon-valley-tech-giants-1570748
mitpress.mit.edu/sicp/
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3077983
twitter.com/AnonBabble

inb4 faggot mods who learned nothing from the exodus autosage

You know, oculus support is probably as easy as dragging and dropping a script in unity

I love this drama, now i know what devs to avoid. They are offing themselves.

So nothing of value was lost.

Those are the only people who make VR games. VR is a Safe Space.

VR right now is a shitty gimmick, waiting for it to crash and the tech and software will go to the niche developer community, because fuck commercializing a gimmick with an empty line up of cash-in "games"

I read that as "SJW shithole".

Does Palmer get money from the games being supported, other than people buying the oculus to play them?

I just want VR to compliment already existing games, mostly shooters. Is that too much to ask?

Oh shit, we won't be able to play a Tetris knockoff on our Rifts. Better think this over.

Since existing games fucking suck if they aren't made by Eastern Yurop or nips, yes, yes it is.

Tremendous losses.

You don't like Trump that's fine but raising money for a mafiosa?

I wish I knew vr development so I can scab these entitled ass holes. Just because it's the video game industry doesn't mean you don't have to be professional.

Someone tell me where to start please.

You know these devs are shit if trying to make VR games Oculus exclusive isn't a reason to boycott, but disagreeing politically is.

Were people even making VR games for shit besides the PS4?

How did politics become a big deal in vidya besides just not agreeing with business practices some companies do? Does social media just bring it to the forefront where people blow shit out of proportion?

ayy lmao who cares

Did you miss the entire Gamergate scandal?

Yes. They're not going to add in a complex feature and double the beta testing for a tiny minority.

If you're hoping that older games will get VR support you might get a few fan projects that succeed.

And I love how his Twitter and Facebook was filled with pro-Trump and anti-SJW stuff for an entire year. He could have been full on 1488 and none of these devs would care unless the media reports on it.

Vidya, like everything else that goes mainstream, is a vehicle for propaganda

I just want to spend 5 minutes in that Serious Sam VR game, then I won't need VR ever again.

Oh no, not VR devs. What a loss to us all.

did like no one tell them that vr is basically at a dead halt to no new buyers

More and more men are retreating into videogames as the years go by. You fill your games and all media surrounding them with propaganda and you'll have an army of drones in no time

Ability to tell story + shitty indies who can't into graphics = politics driven 'story' games = politicized vidya culture.

Literally nothing value at all is lost either way. Amazing.

But how did it reach this extent? How do you introduce politics into a game industry?

wtf i love oculus now

wtf I hate oculus now

That the group is called "Nimble America" and is "dedicated to shitposting" heavily implies that he's Holla Forums.

Via first destroying smaller developers who actually did it for love of vidya, which big Jewish owned pubs have been doing since the mid-'90s, and cultural marxism in the universities and in the press (see: Gamergate)

Everyone since Hitler is too much of a pussy to actually stop them, so we're fucked.

Isn't palmer luckey no longer the CEO or whatever because he sold out to zuckerberg? also not videogames

The Jews had been filling TV and movies full of poison for decades and they seem to have noticed around 2007 that there was a type of media they'd missed. We noticed them poisoning it as it happened so quickly compared to the slow and careful increase in other media.

Lemme guess, Digra is owned by a jew, pure coincidence.

Yes. He officially still "works" at Oculus VR, but judging from his tweets he seems to simply be no more than a billionaire NEET complete with anime avatar.

All of these people saying they're not going to buy an Oculus are only hurting Facebook.

Digra is an academic association

Academics outside STEM have been kiked for decades

I know everyone else said it, but this just solidifies that nothing of value will be lost.

Space Moose needs to come back more than ever.

Eh? From fucking what?

Full pic?

I don't actually have it, but if you ask /kemono/ I'm sure they would oblige

It doesn't actually matter if Luckey has any involvement with Oculus or not, what matters is virtue signaling to other cucks and "jounalists" and creating a culture of fear so that other big names like Luckey won't step out of line and go public saying non-kosher things. It's a silencing tactic so they can continue their leftist subversion of the industry.

ghostbin.com/paste/7mne8

88 heil articles shaming him so far, plus running him and his gf off social media

Like people care. If they smell a Trump supporter anywhere near you, they'll bail out yelling "he's Hitler" while holding bags of money with dollar symbols on them. Soon he'll be treated like Voldemort and you can't even mention his name anymore.

user, have you missed the last month of Hillary appearances where she has only referred to him as “my opponent”, or “the other party’s candidate”? Never mind that celebrities and talmudvision personalities are apparently doing the same (I don’t watch TV at all, so I’ve only heard this).

They’re already doing it.

These people are going to look even dumber when Trump wins

Reminder that the only reason these people are "indie" is because no reputable company would ever hire them.

Nigger, come on. I know this shit is explicitly not taught in school, but thats why you have to do your own research.

Oh very good. I know Oculus did a lot of bad things and it is good to see someone trying to protest them.
pic
Fact they are literally nobody only makes it better. I bet at least 2 of them were unable to finish their games and are using this to get out of development.

It only shows how hilariously disconnected from reality they are. The last time the democrats were this hilariously disconnected from the general public was when Bush managed to get elected twice.

I’ve seen entire shelf assemblies of those VR goggles you slide your cell phone into at Marshall’s already. The hardware market is saturated because
1. there’s no meaningful amount of software that really takes advantage of the tech
2. there’s little effort to MAKE the hardware the right way, and so we see cell phone glasses masquerading as real VR.

The Dev for H3 (Hot Dogs, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades) just pulled "official" Oculus support.

Glad I never bought his game.

And nothing of value was lost.

I don't think it's possible for VR to go up in flames as a trend any harder at this point, short of the headsets spontaneously exploding like cheap Chinese laptop batteries and disfiguring/killing people. Then again, reality has proven my assumptions of its limits wrong many times as of late, so I'm not counting anything out as a possibility.

CTRL-Left can get fucked.

Juste like the 24/7 news network destroyed the ability for journalists to take a step back in order to analyze the news, the social network sites like Twitter killed people's ability to socialize and act like adults.

You have your card game. What the fuck were you doing on Oculus?

fam

HIS GIRLFRIEND HAD TO DELETE HERE ACCOUNT AFTER THE RABID SJWs ATTACKED
It's sucks because she's a cutie.

Pick of his gf

on the left

which one is it you nigger

Christ, that poor girl on the right has a hipster growing out of her head.

That's probably Palmer.

Consider me jelly on a bagel, he scored pretty nicely. Hope her personality works with his, shame

Ok, quite attractive. I can see why the SJW femforce ran her out of twatter.

Which will only serve to make people dig their heels in more and support Trump.

Holy shit this is awesome. All this does is hurt facebook more than anything. Who are the devs? I bet they're garbage anyway.

If you want some good salt, go mine the neofag thread on this. Lots of choice quotes, some actually inciting violence against this guy (and Milo for some reason).

lmao

Jesus fuck, I'm at work user I can't take care of this now!

Didn't you know?

Milo is the leader of Gamergate the alt-right!

Has the "gamergate boogieman" been replaced with the "alt-right boogieman"?

Almost. We're in a transitional phase were both exist together.

Whoa, you can't say that here.

Then how do they explain Milo?

nope archive.is/uTPkE#selection-1433.97-1437.35

silly user this isn't cuckchan

Internalized miso-something, where something changes depending on the angle of attack taken. Internalized is optional but it's always miso-something. Kinda like [CURRENT YEAR]. Insert variable.

Also, reminder that literally all other options aside from phone VR are better than Zuckerbergolus.

Some user posted that every time you launch Oculus it connects to Facebergs servers. Nope/10.

Yes, so hard it will likely never happen.
Basically they would need to completely rehaul the movement animations and acceleration rates, apparently the motion sickness and headaches the feeling of movement makes them unplayable as they are, even to people who are never afflicted by motion sickness in games.

Wait, how do you even make a game specifically not compatible with a VR headset?

It'd be like making a game specifically not compatible with a Samsung monitor.

It's bullshit.

VR was dead on arrival you retard , whether devs stay or go won't help the medium itself

Oculus decided not to support OpenVR, or any other standard, and rather added some extra always online DRM to their drivers.

Also you need more than silky smooth 30 fps.

Okay, well, now see, this is what I'm having trouble understanding.

A VR headset is literally just a pair of monitors with a very specific set of rules on how the monitors are aligned. You could, theoretically, get much the same effect with two monitors you already own, assuming you had some way to split the visuals between them, black out surrounding environs, etc. Hell, you can do something similar with a phone: I have a Samsung Galaxy and Google Cardboard and it's serviceable. And you don't even need two of those, all the phone does is split the image in half and show both halves on the same screen.

So I guess what I need someone to explain, if they can, is how you have a fucking monitor that's closed source, because that's how this is sounding to me. Facebook make a fucking closed source 'computer monitor.' Which is goddamned ludicrous.

you cant make this shit up…

They only need to never decouple camera controls from head tracking.
For most people that's all that's needed, some have to train for a while until they've developed their VR legs.
The whole motion sickness meme has only one cause, the demo effect: Here, try VR! You have 5 minutes, the line of waiting people sure is long. That's only enough time to get motion sick if you're sensitive to this. If that's the only experience people get with VR it's no wonder that motion sickness gets blown up to be perceived as a much bigger problem than it really is.

You're sensitive to motion sickness but still want VR? Take many small steps. Play a short session, then rest. Repeat until you git gud.
Have problems motivating yourself for repetition because you associate the HMD with motion sickness? Then here's the sure fire solution:
Don't take the HMD off for resting. Start and end each training session with a virtual cinema or virtual desktop and watching some animu or playing a 2D game this way. This doesn't make you motion sick, even if you're a super sensitive little bitch. There, you removed the psychosomatic link between the HMD and motion sickness, now it's only linked with real VR games and this link is a lot weaker, thus easier to overcome. Now go forth and git gud.

I don't feel so bad for buying an Oculus now.

The time for Fashy devs to swoop in and take VR is now.

We took synth wave, now let's take VR and make it a true Fashy retro future.

Good. Let Oculus Rift fail. Vive is superior and can play both Oculus and Vive games with a mod.

classic phil

what?

???

Ah yes, this faggot who was donating all proceeds of his card game to Clinton PACs and no one bats an eye.

archive.is/12lMM

They're shovelware nobodies. Worst I've seen is the Razer CEO kvetching. Don't know if anyone else is since I don't go to Twitter.

You also need something to make sense of the position tracking.
But, the answer to why they use DRM is: Jews.

Maybe PM was trying to buy back his soul by going Trump? Oculus is still a mess though.

VorpX. It also supports the VIve. Some games look fucky but Serious Sam 3 and Left4Dead2 was cool.

And yet people will defend Oculus just because one of the founders supports the same candidate as them in the "which soulless abomination is going to continue to listen to jews at the expense of the average voter" contest.
Anyone who buys an Oculus is pretty much the definition of a cuck.

So your wife will be taken from you if you buy a Rift?

What's the DRM for, if not snatching your waifu away from you when you least expect it?

Does Palmer Luckey even work at Oculus anymore?

Your taste a shit.

The vive is better in every possible way, oculus threw away a massive first mover advantage and have been beaten at their own game.

I tried out the Vive once at college and that 3d painter thing.

It's kinda cool for like 3 minutes and it would benefit if you could actually do something with it or build a bigger game or something out of it.

Like say paint a wall in front of you to block bullets and stuff, or paint projectiles. Have a couple of game modes and physics toys to play with.

That one game with the knives seems cool, Product Cuts or something. VR will eventually happen, but it's going to be much later when you don't have to have a giant ass amount of room to move and maybe have a scan room function that creates a 3d overlay barrier thing that pops up when a wall is near.

lmgtfy.com/?q=words that change meaning over time

ALSO, as an addendum, it's expensive as shit and it's wasted money, but I hope for the future and hope that some advancement can actually come from this technology.

Not much is going to get done for quite a while.

That is the exact same excuse femishits use when they're called out for using words like "whatever-phobe" and "bigot" incorrectly.

The personal is the political.
It's a marxist mantra. Remember it. Every aspect of your life will be politicised. This is exactly what we had to go through in eastern Europe during the communist times.

Yeah, in arcades or hangouts. Everything about home vr is stupid.

Didn't he already step down? Well, it's going to be funny to see Facebook losing money over this.

he isn't a part of the company any more but that was before this "story" broke

hes being shamed for "wrong think" being made an example of.

I hope developers realise that if they want VR to take off at all, it's in their best interest to support all of the platforms. People are just going to say "fuck it" if they have to buy three different devices to play the handful of decent VR games that are on sale.

Oh, they are going to explicitly block Oculus Rift then, since Valve has made a transparent SteamVR->OculusSDK translation layer?

They won't since that would be tricky and cost them sales

The market can already barely support 2-3 game consoles. VR is due another stillbirth.

no of their games would have made any difference.

this i hope oculus calls their bluff

Tell us more about this. We will need it.

Let me tell you about the Jews…

end me

It's fixed and locked now, but,
I will be surprised if the Shitposting wikipedia article wasn't made specifically so they could try to give it some kind of credibility.

What absolute weasel-words, holy shit.

All that is needed to negate motion sickness in most cases is a static frame around your VR output. Something like a cockpit also works.

hahaha his name is anal dash
(also lol @ anti-clinton = white supremacist)

Neogaf. Enjoy

archive.is/qLUa4

At least you don't have her nose, right?

people keep saying "white supremacy" does anyone have an example of an image he paid for ?

or is it just people posting pepe ?

The Jews never learn from their mistakes.

That also works but with some training, even that isn't necessary. Cockpits are the training wheels of VR and pretty awesome if the game is really built around their use like Battlezone

NeoFAG, not even once.

Why do these fuckwits still hold on to an ancient political system developed by some rich guy (who never had to work a day in his life but claimed he was speaking for the common man) that has failed in practice time and time again? How many more times does it have to fail before they all realize Marxism is bullshit?

I thought they are sone fanbois

For as long as people want free stuff Marxism shall live on.

I had to go look up who these hyperactive retards were and even though I don't give a shit about VR, I can firmly say that these people don't matter at all. Most of their games are free and few of them are anything other than piddling little student projects cobbled together with unity.

These are not industry titans. They are more pink-haired faggots who want their 15 minutes of fame because they slapped the title "indie game developer" on themselves, which means their opinions matter more than anyone else.

:^)

HAHA

((Emanuel Maiberg))
It's always a kike. Always.

Buy it, then tell him you're going to resell it at 499 us dollars and donate the proceeds to trump.

why vr a shit?

False equivalence

I should buy it just to find out what his return address is so I can dox him

VR needs a tan. A squid-loli that sneaks up behind you and puts her tentacles over your eyes, or something.

That'll fix it.

You alright breh?

Is this supposed to be him blowing the fuck out of the OP? It has nothing to do with the OP's points. If anything, it just demonstrates that people like to talk about philosophy/economic theory when they have no business doing it, no matter what their philosophy/economic theory is.

*just like literally any other topic that it's possible to be ill-informed on.

I'll bite.

Max Temkin already paid Zoey Quinn 10000 dollaridoos. Another candidate for the being shoved feet frist in a woodchipper.

no I have the wojak nose

HERE'S AN ARCHIVE OF THE THREAD YOUR SJW MODS JUST DELETED

archive.is/4UKTx

why not both?

Do you have brain damage?

there's no need for a billion threads on the same topic

Go away Holla Forums

Wow what the hell did he even do.
Oh allright, it's just Commiefornia being SJWhole it is.
Nothing of value was lost.

For funding a group associating itself with tar-brush tier tactics, you utter spastic.

He funded game journalists?

Oh no :^(

I just checked out his Twitter. I'm almost certain that he has visited here at least a couple of times after seeing it.

Hell, they're petitioning with no name indie devs, totally not biased journalists, and fucking Oculus fags from reddit who dicksucked him two days ago to step down and also donate to Hillary Clinton to make the universe right again.

Also, the same noname indie VR devs are pitching in to give EVEN MORE fucking money to Shillary's PACs like Correct the Record,

10,000 dollary doos is equivalent to fucking "millions" to these retards, man the drama still unfold.

Marx would have been a nobody if he didnt have a certain (((friend)))

He could just stop giving a shit any time and become Notch 2.0, he got 2 billion buckaroo.

Sites like Motherboard and The Daily Beast have only the vaguest connections with most professional studios. Their PR departments send them screenshots, press releases, and teasers.. that literally anyone can get.

Self-titled indie faggots are literally the only people who they can have a direct style of contact with, and of course they only pick the faggots that parrot their personal politics, but who don't matter one fucking bit.

Sure scholmo.
Too stupid to sage as well, so I guess you're new in the job, right?

100% Chris Roberts is funding ISIS

And shills show themselves up, thanks for (((Correcting the record!)))

Just a scant few months till the Oculus Rift officially launches, and VR boy there couldn't fucking hide his power-level and spilled spaghetti to Shillary's attack puppies from the Daily Beast.

They're making an example of him, don't even like the guy because he was retarded enough to fucking reply in an email chain to a clickbait faggot in the Daily beast, and those VR cuckdevs and tech journalists make me want to nuke san francisco even more, same shit with Pepe a week ago.

shut the fuck up legbeard

ARCHIVE OF THIS THREAD SO WHEN YOUR SJW MODS DELETE IT YOU CAN HAVE PROOF BECAUSE YOU JUST KNOW THESE KIKES ARE GOING TO DENY IT AFTERWARDS

archive.is/WlGA4

It's like I'm really on halfchan.

Reddipol is intl lingo like cumskin

that's pretty degenerate fam

lol
archive.is/pcQ7y

How did you find this link.

Spot a leftyfag.

Thank you for correcting the record.

Holla Forums

Thank you for correcting the record.

Holla Forums - Videogames.

What does Oculus VR have to do with gamergate?

No wonder Soros hires all those niggers for his anarachy jobs. Niggers might be stupid as shit but theses fucking cucks are something else entirely.

You truly are a hero for correcting the record.

WOOOOOW
BUGGED Holla Forums COTTON TANKA BOARD MECHANICS

No one gives a fuck what you think homo. Holla Forums owns this board. We'll do with it as we please.

Follow these guides in case you get "guests".
GG gets them a lot, but they know it doesn't work on them anymore.

Ignore and report off-topic posts, and those who reply to off-topic posts.

Have people learned nothing from gamergate? Ignoring the SJW cancer doesnt make it go away and you faggots advocating deleting/banning threads like these is exactly why we are here on fullchan today

The only retard here is you. I bet you also think moon revolving around the earth has nothing to do with earth either.

New rule. You're a faggot.

ebin falseflag

But they hate him

Do not respond to intl

What's funny is 4chan permits threads about this. It's not censored over there, but it is here.

I'm not even Holla Forums but good god you lefties are pathetic peabrain faggots.

Those are colloquially known as shills. They want to curb any discussion on it because it makes "their side" look bad.

(checked)
He's not even im office yet and the indie devs are running in fear. ==THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN==

Fuck off back to reddit if you don't like it.

I love ids

This is (as far s I've been able to find out) what he paid for, a billboard.

Didn't this guy already cash out? Are they literally complaining about nothing?

I'm not deleting this thread retard. the only reason I deleted the other one was because it was a duplicate of this one.

Just look at all his posts, you can get a bingo on the Holla Forums bingochart right away

Holy shit you sound like a fucking faggot. Eat shit and die already.

What about the one you deleted last night you lying sack of shit.

The gamergate thread is for gamergate. It has nothing to do with VR.

pepe is white supremacy

no, it was just completely off topic

VR sorta kinda has a relation to vidya , even though the thread irtself is pretty shit

I've played with both. The oculus has a slightly sharper screen. That's about it.

SHILLS BTFO!

Shillicon Valley is already NuMale SJW gentrified shithole, but one guy using his $10,000 to get billboards to shill for his candidate netted him hundreds of sites denouncing him, declaring he should support Hillary or face the consequences, the same witch that hates video games, and plenty of funny shit with Phil Fish and Max Tomkin doing some fedora-tipping in twitter.

Not to mention some insane lies about him planning to use the Oculus Rift to brainwash people to vote Trump, using his millions to hire hackers, shitposters to make memes to attack Hillary, even fucking voter fraud.

Remember to keep saging, it's a downboat!

it's vidya since we're talking about developers dropping their support for oculus.

anyway don't derail the thread.

Stay triggered.

It says VR in the title dingus

What's sad is that it's insanely easy to identify them

you mean the exact same one like ?

In a thread that's about VR devs and politics, isn't it reasonable we talk about politics?

This tbqh

Mark, I'm told you've been shitting frosting for the past week since eating a whole cake. Is this true?

I like to point out that I made a thread this morning about this and it's gone. Don't know who did it though.

Wasn't there a doujin about this?

Remember to use all Holla Forums memes while you're at it, also its not like you can't ignore a thread you don't like, right?

What is truly sad is that people keep replying and fill the thread with one sentence replies with no depth. It is working, this thread is fucked.

This has nothing to do with GG. It's about Palmer Luckey vs VR devs.

This is what you sound like faggot. You can't Correct the Record here. Mark says it stays. I wish he would sticky this to really assbkast you faggots.

So e-celeb shit then.

It's Palmer vs everyone in SocJus tech industry, but hey, the shill has a point that we shouldn't be discussing this or even laughing at Phil Fish or Max Temkin dropping support for their shit games.

Absolute madman

Keep shilling. Totally not obvious.

It's GG general or not at all. Doesn't belong here.
Mark is the biggest idiot around.

Silence, troll!

Yet NeoFAG and Gizmodo jumping on the bandwagon with these developers and going after people related to the Oculus can't be talked about?

Dude it's fuckign VR we're talking about here
Two literal nobodies drop support for what? A thing that was dead on arrival ? come the fuck on

counter sage

leftism is an actual mental disease

Why are you still trying? Why are you still here? You sound fucking insane

shoo shill

You gotta do something about these fucking goons

You gotta do something about these fucking goons

newfag

breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/23/oculus-rift-creator-palmer-luckey-confirms-involvement-in-pro-trump-shitposting-group/

Triggered yet?

I guess he has a lot of spare time now that he wont be implementing VR in his pixelated platformer.

>ibtimes.co.uk/trump-would-be-disaster-innovation-say-silicon-valley-tech-giants-1570748

So let me get this straight:

1. Facebook, who are vehemently pro-Hillary and Anti-Trump, purchase Oculus from it's pro-Trump founder.

2. Founder has his pro-Trump leanings, Gamergate-supporting girlfriend revealed.

3. SJW's flock to disavow Oculus.

4. So Facebook, which campaigns for Hillary, gets less money to donate to Hillary due to flagging Oculus sales/support.

……………………… did I get that right?

Looks like SJW shills a getting banned. Ty Mark.

Virtue signalling is a short sighted job

I don't think it makes much of a difference whether we talk about them or not.

It's pointless debating you because your mind seems to be already made up and I don't care that much to change it. It's semi-related to vidya and not related to GG, so I think it warrants it's own thread

Omay, now that the shills are btfo for the moment, where do we start digging? This shit is usually like an onion. There are multiple layers. With the shills freaking the fuck out, something bigger is hidden under the surface. We just have to find it lads.

No need, just or read the drivel on this list, it's pretty much funny shit like the pepe chimpout last week.

ghostbin.com/paste/7mne8

My sides

must be Sunday

I knew SJWs were easily offended, but are these lefties really this dissociative from fucking reality? Can they not see a person or a company past their ideological viewpoints? You're either a great liberal person a a horrible evil bad man conservative? Trump can't get elected fast enough, I hope these people all fucking leave to Canada and ruin that country instead

of course

my sides can't take more of this, top kek.

This is our future, this is why you don't support cuck devs, no matter how good the game might be, because it enables this type of behavior

And these cunts have the gall to call gamers entitled, holy shit.

And if theyd shit on Trump theyd hail them. Dumb asses.

Shit I don't have picture smug enough for this occasion!

It's like middle school all over again!

This Notch all over again, kek.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine paper ball being tossed at the back of a human head. Forever.

user, the developers of Handguns, Horseshoes and hand grenades was one time asked when he'll be updating the game with human npcs to play with and he went into a lefty outrage about how if he puts people in the game they'll have to have a race/religion and it's all too common for groups to be associated as the "bad guy" or "terrorist' in FPS like Russians and Muslims.

We had a thread on it a while back. I don't remember the details, but he's a fucking lunatic.

But in VR

wtf I love VR now

Just wanted to share more devs to avoid, because Jesus, he's a fucking retard who threatened to change all the guns to BB shooters if people wouldn't stop making fun of polygon and kuchera.

These people really need to be removed from public and be put into institutions forcibly.

And people didn't egg him on? What a waste.

When are the sane people gonna stand up, kick the SJW's table and knock their ass down the ground?

Because you get thrown in jail

Just when I'd thought I'd heard of everything

But Trump is winning isn't he?
I'm not a 'murikana

On twitter? probably enjoyed saying "Block block block" like a cuck.

And still waiting on which company is gonna shill for Hillary to take advantage of this. is Valve/HTC and Sony retarded enough to do some virtual signaling?

Sure thing, faggot. I bet you made a tech demo because you limp wrist every firearm put it your hand.

I'm glad I missed that thread.

Not vidya

Which anime are you from, user?

This is just showing people who are the cucked devs that must have all their shitty games boycoted

cute

This. We need to pay more attention to this at least.

WEW

Carrying heavy things gives you muscle, what the fuck are you on about

That's correct. Not vidya.

Who the fuck makes twelve year olds carry around water barrels?

Maybe.
Maybe not.
Can't really trust polls, since they're either outright faked or taken under certain circumstances (right nighberhood ect.).
iirc Romney was in the polls close up to Obunga last time, yet King Nigger won by a landslide.

I guess we won't know until election day.

Sage negated. It is vidya.

Is it just me or are they literally doing the exact same shit they accused GG of doing way back when? They're even trying to drag his girlfriend into it and all.

Then again Luckey's a white straight male so I suppose rules of common decency get thrown out the window as per usual.

Always accuse the enemy of what you are doing, you will see this tactic being used over and over

Or the same thing they did to Pepe to cover for Hillary, because it is, how the fuck is this even news? hundreds of sites, even the frogs, sweden yes! and germanistan reported on this not even a day old.

And the glorious salt from the oculus rift subplebbit is delicious.

sony literally funded and marketed it
what the fuck is indie about that?

Actually I'm from the one Vietnamese silk embroidery scroll.
**Seriously though, I'm from Vietnam. Only until 1995 when the US stopped giving us the cold shoulder, we were poor as fuck almost everywhere.
So most of the Vietnamese have this truly 3rd-world shits before 2005 when the embargo cancel actually starts to affect life. Like squatting toilet, charcoal spit and shits, no electrical water boiler. You wanna flush the toilet? Flush it manually with a big ass scoop. You wanna boil water? Scoop water into a boiler and put it on the charcoal shit. You wanna take a shower? Scoop water and pour it on your body. Oh, and the warm shower water requires boiling and mixing with cold water so fuck you, rev up that water scooping.
So people just keep big ass water barrels around as a convenience. And when you get it from a faucet you gotta carry it to where you need it, like next to the spit or next to the toilet etc**

Only dev who could possibly try a Sean Howard is Phil Fish, but nobody gives a shit but Neofag about his "exclusive" for the PS4 Pro

Would you love me long time, though?

This.

Could be that the media are trying to cover up the recent shit about Reddit and Clinton.

Wasn't it also because there was a record turnout of voters declared dead years ago?

Phil fish has a ps4 exclusive?

Oh you mean StoneTear asking plebbit for email problems and Clinton's various problems like health, lawsuits, and dindunuffin violence? because its pretty blatant now, and these indies devs, neofaggots, and journos do it for free if its against the great enemy.

And VR takes another blow if they're also pushing the conspiracy theory that faceburg is using the Oculus Rift to brainwash people to vote for Trump.

mitpress.mit.edu/sicp/

How do you know?

Wasn't that guy supposed to testify on Friday?

Sauce? Can't find anything on saucenao.

Standard panic tactics to rile their base and protect their interests for just a few more months. I'm really eating up the hysteria this time around, considering how willingly blind their supporters are to the amount of corruption involved. Reddit, SA, Clinton and possibly even Obongo are under threat either for falsifying, outright destroying evidence and lying about knowledge of Clinton's server. Then there's the money laundering by Brock related to Clinton Super PACs. So yeah, they're in full smoke screen mode.

That.. would be quite the feat of mental gymnastics given how much Cuckerberg supports Clinton, it's certainly no secret either.

Better than no games, right?

FBI collecting the deleted reddit posts, but Clinton press is protecting him with this bullshit, and she doesn't want to deal with the email shit on the next debate.

I wonder how long until he's found hanging from the roof of his apartment?

Yes, Sony funded it but they didn't develop it. It was developed by a den of hipster faggots that proudly call themselves indie devs. Pay attention in class next time or you're going to lose a star.

VR is not vidya. I am correct.

Well, the internet is about to get the Poland pie treatment in a week or so, with everyone going to scramble for control, but this is much more important news that all those tech sites have to tell the people about! because 10K is not equivalent to the hundreds of millions Correct The Record has gotten and used.

Suckerburg will either take over Oculus Rift seat and bench Palmer or make him go into early retirement, still no major press response from them. Still haven't heard from Carmack either.

Oh no, only 17999999999999999999 left :^)

Why is this thread bumplocked without the icon?

Because it's over 300 posts, newfag.

300+ is past the bump limit, damn birds.

You can only go up to 255 though.

Because its past the bumplimit and on this board you cant see the anchor anyway you fucking newfag

I win. Thread sinks now.

He's trying to say that communism works, because some non-commie dudes were frauds. That's the height of a communist's justification for his system never having worked ever in history.

Hmmm good thing it's impossible for ideologies to have ulterior motives, or I'd be noticing a pattern here.

THREAD #2
THREAD #2
THREAD #2
THREAD #2
THREAD #2

You guys must really be new on the job.

Cuckchan pls

If you ever needed a list of (((corporations))) to avoid, there you go.

Silicon Valley nuke when?

Because leftists and Jews pushed it into into the industry and you stupid fucks want to blame the symptom rather than the problem.

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3077983
She is indeed 14 my dudes.

iqdb worked.

Fucking asians and their age defying bodies

Why is this allowed?

First of all, because it's not porn. Secondly, because age of consent in Japan is 13 so she's legal anyway. And finally because a 20 year old asian looks the same as a 14 year old one, so people don't realize she's that young and it's thus been posted a million times already.

/hebe/ is still a thing so why is that allowed?

How did he "slay" her?

Wasn't that Devi Ever under a new name?

this thread is important for the future of vidya gaems technology, it shouldn't be shadowlocked

Indeed it was.

Are you new?

yes, it is

god, it's that faggot again…

That's how you spot a complete newfag from Holla Forums, since they don't have a bump limit.

hey be lucky you have a chin; you could be leafyishere

Except it was at page 3 when I posted fagnut.