How does it feel to be a laughing stock of Holla Forums?

How does it feel to be a laughing stock of Holla Forums?

Not much different than usual tbh.

who?

Whom?

I think the time the website was down proved what everyone thinks of them and their botnet.

Goes like this:

Worst:
Holla Forums
/a/
Holla Forums
Holla Forums
/cow/
Holla Forums

Then all the other boards. I've heard Holla Forums is bad too but I rarely check it. Holla Forums sucks, just in the exact opposite way of Holla Forums.

Holla Forums sucks because it's so heavily moderated, there's always forty stickies on the front page and any opinion that varies slightly from theirs (which changes from time to time) is shilling and bannable.

Holla Forums sucks because the staff refuses to act or converse with the users or address problems brought up to them repeatedly and would rather feign ignorance because they're part of the problem and among the people spamming.

Honestly I think we're doing just fine.

Well damn, when you put it like that Holla Forums seems like the board of reason.

How does it feel to constantly walk on eggshells on whatever shit board you're from?

Reddipol needs to be banned

I wouldn't know, I don't visit reddipol

Last I checked Holla Forums isn't /int*/

Are you really this inept that a ban stops you? I’ve been banned on Holla Forums and it didn’t even stop me posting here for a few minutes.

you mean /leftycuck/?

Holla Forums is literally one of the greatest boards on this shit site. You want a joke, look no further than Holla Forums or Holla Forums.

Are you kidding? This board is the equivalent of a Pajeet’s asshole squatting over a tire track in the middle of Delhi.

If you really think that, why on Earth are you here then?

Because you can’t stop me.

proud to be a #shitboarder

but that's why this board is great, because we can't stop you, it's not a safespace neofag shithole like Holla Forums, Holla Forums, Holla Forums or /a/ where you better not say something the powertripping hotpockets or the witch hunting hivemind doesn't like or thats a bannu
internet moderators are permavirgin losers who do it for free and this board has one of the few who's fine to just let chans be the shitposting olympics they were before they started to imitate reddit and something awful with MUH ON TOPIC POSTS ONLY NO FUN ALLOWED TALKING ABOUT STUPID SHIT ON THE INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUSINESS BECAUSE I HAVE NO LIFE OUTSIDE OF IT

>>>/reddit/ if you want "serious" discussion on shit no one cares about

No. Fuck you. This board is shit. I’m staying here and shitting it up.

Nobody can stop you anywhere you idiot. You can’t circumvent a simple ban?

That's the spirit.

it gets boring when you get banned so fast because they are neets with no life constantly watching their precious board, also don't underestimate the power of autism from some of the board owners on this site, they are the type to call your ISP to try and get you banned because you're making them butthurt

Which means you can’t, so you stay in the kiddie pool that is Holla Forums and pretend you are too edgy for the other boards.

not everyone is a butthurt faggot who ID hops when he loses argument

Honestly we're not so different in comparison to them.

Holla Forums - drumpf, cumskins, kike cucklasa and maisie

Apparently they are just butthurt faggots who all come here and whine about being banned.

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

It's poleddit you fucking cockgurgler

Yes it's very hard to turn my router off for 2 minutes and turn it back user, you're a LEET hacker for knowing such secrets

Holla Forums - bawwwwwwww I got banned

cry more ID hopping cuckchanner

Holla Forums is laughing stock of 4chan so…

ahhh so you're an asshurt sudocuck from the weeb shithole, makes sense
BO NEVER EVER
IDS NEVER EVER
RULES ENFORCED
NEVER
EVER

Isn’t this so much fun?

yes

oh it's you
get a new meme please, still butthurt no one wants to talk about your virtual friends anywhere but cuckchan and reddit?

Holla Forums is bad but only because of crossposters. It doesn't mean much getting called a laughing stock by literal autists, whether you're Holla Forums or Holla Forums

this

who's ManletTears?

This is a Maisie thread now

some autistic manlet loser tripfag from the old halfchan Holla Forums days called manlytears, was known for claiming to have invented popular memes like quentin comics and ralph pls go with no proof, has seen a resurgence of focus on him due to concentrated asshurt from even more pathetic losers than himself from /cow/ and ED because he claims he cucked one of them and stole their ugly girlfriend and now they are destroying his "life" of streaming his manlet self playing second life for the internet

God, untermensch and their internet drama are proof we need to be nuked by the russians, there is no words for how pathetic this shit is.

Holy shit she looks like a goddess in this pic
now post her legs you fucking weirdo

Why are mestizos genetically superior to whites?

She looks like a poor man’s deformed Christina Ricci.

Oh fuck did I accidentally click on Holla Forums?

4chan is the laughing stock of Ukrainian malware distributors so…

OP here. I actually like baneposting. The problem is 99% of the posters are Holla Forums lolcows

t. poleddit/reddipol/cumskin/drumpf poster

I'm not sure what your trying to insinuate here, that I'm the fedora tippers for pointing out the biggest group of fedora tippers on the internet?

cumskin is 4/int/ board meme though, a board I hate more than any chan/pol/ in existence. /int/ is literally the most tryhard cancer imaginable holy shit.

Whatever you fellow athiest