THE REASON WE'RE UNDER ATTACK

MESSAGE FROM CODY THREAD IS FULL

HEY Holla Forums, Holla Forums HERE

IT HAS TO DO WITH THIS

>>>Holla Forums7609231

WE'VE IMPLICATED LOWTAX IN DESTROYING FEDERAL EVIDENCE IN THE FBI'S HILLARY INVESTIGATION BY DELETING POSTS FROM AN SA USER WHO SOLICITED ASSISTANCE ON REDDIT ON HOW TO WIPE EVIDENCE FROM A SERVER

GOON SHILLS HAVE BEEN POSTING ON MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL EVER SINCE

Pic unrelated, but the only thing directly vidya I have on this laptop.

Oops, wrong thread. OP is a faggot as always.

>>>Holla Forums7583171

i remember the name but i don't remember who the fuck he is.

Isn't he the Admin of SomethingAwful?

Founder of SomethingAwful. A lot of the shilling we've seen over the years, particularly Holla Forums among others, is largely Goons.

Something Awful's founder and about as asshurt as anybody else there that SA is totally irrelevant to the internet at large and has been since Holla Forums became a thing.

Only people there now are trannies, wannabe trannies, pedophiles and low-level cybercriminals.

ah yeah, he is the goon king.

Don't forget that their subboard "Fuck You and Die" is the origin of Weird Twitter, which is the cesspool that lept out to defend proud wymyn of gaming when Gamergate became a thing.

The whole place is a marxist-infested shithole pining for the days of its relevance.

Mind giving a short recap for contextualization?

boring

Hillary staff member asks for help on Reddit about wiping servers. Reddit freaks out and starts deleting his history, because Reddit is Hillary territory. They are subpoenaed by the US government to preserve and retain all of his posts, and supply them to the hearing. We back-trace him by a different name to a presence on SomethingAwful, and Lowtax gets word of it. He starts quietly erasing anything the Hillary guy's entire post history.

He's covering for her, and goons are salty as fuck that we found him out.

Also the Hillary guy is a furry of the worst kind.

Oh boy look at all this non-vidya. I seem to recall that an entire board dedicated to political things.

Join SA for $10 (ten) dollary doos
A wild 4chan appears
Gamergate happen
Moot sells out
Clinton emails
Rumor Lowtax buys 4chan

THE WAR'S A COMIN' BOYS!

And yet no actual evidence.

Sounds juicy. But do we have concrete evidence on the poster's real identity and he asking for emails? Without it they'll just dismiss this claim

Did you even look at the OP image?

Also where are "we" being "attacked"? The site hasn't gone down recently.

It's real enough that Lowtax made the first move, and the goon shills have been losing their shit for days ever since it came out. That thread that I linked in my second post was half blatant shill posts before a mod went through it with an axe.

>>>/sudo/6316

So you're saying people are being censored?

Your time is over, goon. Back to EVE Online with you.

Nice ad hominem.

Not to mention nobody who's there now was actually there when it was relevant besides Lowtax. Bunch of mentally-ill troglodytes feverishly denying they're basement dwellers and pining for the glory days they didn't participate in.

Considering current events I don't really doubt it's veracity, but you'll have to get some solid evidence if you want to truly take him down or truly expose this situation

This and now there's a wild beaner/saracen loose in Washington after shooting 4 people

>>>Holla Forums7612902
Hi OP, not everybody who wants concrete facts is a shill out to get you.

We've got as much proof as we personally need, but we know we need airtight for court purposes. That's why we're shooting emails at both the investigation itself as well as Trump like they're confetti to bring it to their attention. There's no better proof than getting logs turned over by subpoena.

What's this "we" shit?

Will 4cucks finally burn?

too late for that, they lost EVE

Was just about to say, I recalled that whole war ending with goon leader whining about not having any input as to the war's name (note that his input cast their side as the downtrodden heroes) and losing absolutely all of their territory. Straw that broke the camel's back and cost Something Awful all of their power in it, and with it a significant portion of their real-world power.

Shit, they held that much territory for something along the lines of a decade, wasn't it?

Hue. Really? What else do they even have at this point?

No wonder they're so obsessed with this place.

So what's next? I get a feeling that nothing will happen.

same tbvqh
catalog looks about the same as any other night

Destiny general, Paladins general, Overwatch general, ASSFAGGOTS general.

Jesus Christ the world is fucking imploding.

None of those things are indicators of a DDoS or even a DoS attack. Just because they're about games you dislike doesn't mean anything.

If you don't frequent Holla Forums, you don't know the half of it. Hillary's official campaign site now has a page explaining Pepe as a well-known icon of the White Supremacy movement.

Everybody knows about this already, you fagmuncher.

Now the theory of WWIII being fought with smug anime girls does not sound that crazy anymore. Did they pay any attention yet? I wonder how they'll handle this if evidence does surface

doing gods work user

And ill be laughing in the sidelines

True enough, but these cancerous thread hold more Tumblr than all of Holla Forums

WWIII will be the end, fella

I know about that too.

God bless, user. May Holla Forums keep on memeing.

Every time I visit Holla Forums these days I actually have to check and make sure I'm not dreaming

How the fuck did we even get to this point?

Yes they paid attention to a few picture collages hastily thrown together in Paint that vaguely connect dots between unconfirmed things. Totally, user.

Same.

I wonder what real life conflict will spur out of this. Militia groups? BLM? Assassinations?

Lurk more/fuck off goons.

Damn I forgot in which thread we started predicting the future of this world. Wars being fought on the internet, smug anime girls as a demoralizing weapon. It was pretty damn fun, and maybe now it isn't that implausible.

They haven't explicitly said so or dogwhistled us yet, but odds are they at least know about it now.

The reason "Internet People" was a thing on top of Holla Forums for a long time was that Trump thanked his "Internet People" for informing him of the guy who tried to jump him at a rally being tied to ISIS. And 8/pol/ was 100% responsible for that digging.

We're pretty sure Eric Trump posts or at least lurks, too.

The site was filled with spam shortly after people started talking about Lowtax.

I also got a cloudflare prompt once or twice but the site hasn't been down for me.

Where? I haven't seen any spam here or on Holla Forums.

Well keep up the good work then lads, unmasking kikes is a gift that should be used for the good of all. Makes me a bit nostalgic of the "Holla Forums was right again!" meme

But nobody has been unmasked yet. Why are you just Listening and Believing?

Not quite oldschool Holla Forums, but some absolute gold is going down right now if you want to come revel in the memes.

>>>Holla Forums7595603

Happening threads always remind me of the nostalgia

>>>Holla Forums7612017

Man I was considering draping a giant pepe poster at the local Hillary campaign office. Or at least bombing them with faxes. This seems more intuitive.

It's more fun believing until proven otherwise than being skeptical in this place. And Holla Forums has managed shit before, why not now?

Thank you anons, happening threads are a personal favorite of mine. Hope you enjoy yourselves too

Good for you, now stop shitting up the thread because you were in bed.

Evidence forthcoming that StonetearX2 is Paul Combetta.

>>>Holla Forums7584078
>>>Holla Forums7584262

I've seen some spotty Cloudflare pages lately but they're always gone almost as soon as they appear; "checking for a live page" doesn't just go nowhere like it used to back when the site was really shitting itself.

Oh yeah, that reminded me of this:

The Holla Forums Xonotic server has been/ is getting DoS'd, but that could just be some random guy trying to ruin everyone's fun.