SAY NO TO ISRAEL FIRST

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/922145551730315264

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/29901084
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
thedailybeast.com/turkey-leaks-secret-locations-of-us-troops-in-syria
twitter.com/ladderthief/status/926752384822341633
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope, it's the real one, but (((twitter))) won't verify it, even though they reference it in their news.

Fuck off. There's a happening every 5. This board get more retarded by the hour. Didn't Lassagne promise to release major super secret totally implicating documents on Hillary two days ago? I'm fucking tired of happenings that don't happen.

Does anyone mind explaining why Israel shouldn't have a say? I don't know if you realise this but Muslims aren't the best people in the world.
Maybe trump has a good reason for his Israeli first policy?

Honestly this. Out of all the sand people in the desert the Hebrews are the least intolerable.
Glassing the whole place should still be on the table though.

Nigger this is a double happening with a cherry on top. This can be used as top-tier redpill ammo forever, at the very least.
I mean look at this shit , JIDF is already spilling spaghetti.

Capitulating to the jew is NEVER acceptable policy.

It's the only option.

kek

- JIDF

Kikes are the most vile creatures on the planet.

Oh boy, this is going to pit the 'Trump is evil' crowd against the 'Assange is dead' crowd.
One hell of a fracture point.

(((You)))
Because they are a nation of parasites draining money from other nations, a save heaven for (jewish) criminals and responsible for all the shit in that part of the world and every problem that comes from it? Because they influence whites to fight their wars? Because they collectively push for immigration into Europe and aiding it? Fuck off you damned shill.

I still see no happening anywhere, where are the Hillary documents he promised? Either there's nothing coming from him or its totally disappointing. I just cannot care anymore unless it fucking CHANGES something. Same thing with Trump, how much of the swamp did he drain? Ain't feeling it.

On one hand:
Nice.

On the other hand:
Seems legit.

Impressive digits. So instead of

try putting the L at the end, rather than the beginning of his name:

< Ass Angel

S4T is in jail.

Israel is the reason they're a problem in the first place. Without mossad and the (((CIA))) they'd still be pickiing their noses and raping camels. ABSOLUTELY NO REASON FOR SUPPORTING KIKES.

The USS Liberty.
Neither are kikes, and I'd prefer the dumb and violent muzzies to the slippery conniving kikes who work to bring in Muslims. You won't see muzzies trying to argue we should ship in Israeli kikes, but the reverse is all too common.
Yeah, Mossad and threats against his 12 year old son/wife/non-Yael Kushner offspring.

Sauce?

Noice

Sure, but even the 2nd worst people in the world are still better than a Jew

This nigger right here gets it.

This is all a great circus for the plebs, but nothing fucking changes. Ever. Its all so droll after awhile, every day a new happening, some new shitstorm, all with a heavy tinge of jew.

JEWS DETECTED
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Actually this is golden. Not only does this support the idea that assange is dead, but it also means 1488d chess for trump.

Let's say trump was the one who ordered assange to look alive even though obummer had him killed. That would explain assange's twitter account only being used to expose the cia mostly a rouge agency to trump and call out the kikes for trump since he can't do it.

All that to say trump could be using the faked death of assange to further his agenda of playing both sides in 1488d chess. Holla Forums gets redpill ammo and trump fools the kikes all the more. It's a win win even if assange is dead and lied about dropping a leak or something of that sort.

I'd take a dumb inbred muzzie over a dumb inbred jew anyday m8. Its like asking if you'd prefer dealing with an easily distracted and extremely violent boar, or sleep in a room with a venomous snake. Give me the pig and I'll eat bacon.
At least you're not totally retarded.

Really, you faggot?

Its the principle user. if you're going to talk mad shit, you can't fail to deliver and expect continued trust.

You both act like endchan nihilists, go ahead and kill yourselves. The goal is and has always been mass redpilling. Democracy will never save you. Wake the fuck up.

Are implying i'm shilling for Trump? Are you illiterate?
HE promised to release stuff that would force Trump to imprison Hillary by the 21st. HE didn't do shit. Trump is also doin't nothing and i'm sick of both of them.

That was a fake page compounded by a 4chan larper you tool, stop falling for fake shit like an idiot.

It's your daily reminder that Trump is a massive faggot owned by the kikes who is as far from a stepping stone as it gets.

You're too obvious schlomo.

No, it isn't bro. You can't 'mass redpill'. That's not how it works. You don't redpill the masses, not really, you can't really do it - what you CAN do is redpill enough people such that the rest start moving with the momentum.

Democracy? Who the fuck said anything about democracy?… Oh, wait, you did, in thinking you could get a majority to your side through reason and win the day.
Silly bastard. Lemmings don't think, they only follow. So they can never be truly redpilled.

"Kike on a stick" Shariablue D&C shills eternally BTFO.

No, but nice try semanticsfag.
The other bluepill who thinks Trump will actually jail Hillary with these documents as if there already isn't enough shit to put her away for all of our lifetimes combined.

Checked.

Seems legit.
Weren't you the one talking about 'mass redpilling'? I don't think anyone expects Trump to do shit - that's besides the point.

Half this board are larpers.
Like i even give a shit about it. All you are saying that he din't do anything after all, great revelation. People called Trump an Israeli shill from day one, did that change anything? Do you seriously believe that one tweet will change anything? You morons are hyping up every bit of crap like the media does with Russia, don't you see any resemblance? I don't care about a fucking tweet, i want your twitter hero to release all the shit he's got and CHANGE SOMETHING. I want Trump to act on it. I want to hear that Israel can go fuck themselves. None of these things will happen.

GET FUCKING GASSED KIKE

He's just virtue signalling to his base like Trump does

Checked, but for being rather silly. That's like saying you want
Well, there you go.

We all want that user. But the probability of it is nil. That said, you're completely right about this being nothig but a circus for the plebs in most cases. It certainly doesn't seem to change anything - that said, I can see an expectation of releases. Even if you can't trust the powers that be to act, transparency of any sort harms that which seeks to stay hidden.

what the fuck? isn't it explicitly stated that the jews are no longer gods chosen because they reject christ?

American Evangelicals are a legion of useful idiots, user. I hate their stupid asses almost as much as kikes.

Bro, the modern Catholic Church, the largest Christianity organization on the planet, says Muslims and gays can go to Heaven.
And no, I don't think its so much 'explicitly' stated as implicitly stated.

Ie, IIRC, its like 'the first covenant is subsumed by the second', or some shit like that. Point being, if you accept that, you're accepting worship of the Abrahamic deity, which if you read the Old Testament - which Christianity is explicitly based upon, with Jesus outright saying he hasn't come to change the old ways - that deity is basically portrayed as a huge faggot.

Also this.
Evangelicalism really is just Judaism for the gentiles.

What does S4T have to do with Assange? I don't know much about Youtube celebs

He's not dead. He with-held last year's October Surprise to prevent America's collapse into civil war something the three-lettered nigs here are advocating and the subsequent foreign "interventions" that could've resulted, at best, in foreign takeover and, at worst, political "samson-option-like" nuclear retaliation. Trump was given a year to stabilize things so that upon release, the nation would not fall apart.
As to what happened specifically was he evac'd from the Embassy or just trying to give the impression he had been evac'd?, I do not know.
Bitcoin Blockchain: if shit was sent there, it wasn't for general consumption and was most likely disseminated encrypted for a select audience of people Assange trusted to hold that "collateral".

lel no

Next you're going to start trying to tell us Jesus was a Celt.

When Muslims conquered Byzantium because Jewish merchants agreed with them and the T*rks to conveniently leave a backdoor into the city open
When Iran was turning from a third world shithole into a first world nation in the sixties, Jews cooperated with their communist allies to attack the foundations of the state through (((journalistic revolutions)))
When the Rhodesian were becoming the crown jewel of Africa and not playing the banking game, Jews from (((the city of London))) coerced both the Soviet Union and Great Britain to boycott, murder and scorn South Africans into oblivion. They're also the reason how many Indian and Chinese companies managed to set up shop in there when the rest of the world was very alert to the yellow menace.
When two muslim terrorists crashed into two famous buildings in (((NY))), the troupes recording the accident were already conveniently placed, all Jewish owned, the hijackers were from a Jewish funded terrorist group from the ME and Jewish business owners had already made all the necessary preparations prior to the incident.
When hundreds of thousands of Nigerians and Congolese slaves were ported over to the New World, the owners of the plantations were in the vast majority of Jewish backgrounds.
During WWI, German Jews infiltrated Tsarist Russia and bled it dry from within. When Germany fell, British and Russian Jews infiltrated Weimar and turned it into the most degenerate country in the world. When Germans expelled them, Russian and German Jews fled to America, where they bastardized the economic and political principles of the most glorious nation on the planet to serve their needs and to take revenge on the one country that stood up against them. When it no longer served their purpose, Russian Jews fled Westward and Southward to infiltrate more countries, notably Poland, Ukraine and Communist China. The cycle has been going on for centuries and will likely never stop.

So tell me again, if G-D Chosen are the best people in the Middle East, why, in the history of the world, every civilization, from the Negro to the Roman, from the Babylonian to the Frank, from the German to the Mexican, from the Communist to the Capitalist have had troubles with them and have had to forcefully remove them?

ABSOLUTE HABBENING

But they're the same group?

Lurk more.

Assange is dead or compromised because vid related.

But then why would be saying that Israel aren't god's chosen

No group has ever worshipped 4'11 people with genetics that legit make them look like rats.

Reminds me of his comment about the (((social climbers with black-framed glasses))). I think that was him anyway. I can't find the screen caps right now.

It was. I think he deleted it.

Been seeing a lot of this kind of shit over the past few days.

It was (((Tribal Social Climbers with Black-framed Glasses and three brackets around their names)))

I already explained why here
TLDR is 1488d chess by trump

I wonder how much he knows.

>checked
I'll check through my archives, i've got it somewhere

Syria and Libya were 100x better led Nations with better people than israel will ever be.
Instead of helping them, americucks bombed them at the behest of their kike overlords.

Get fucked gassed you dirty hook nosed scheming rat faced KIKES.

Trump can only fight on so many fronts at once… also Israel hates him…. also he does have to care about the Hitler label sticking.

Honestly this place has been insufferable the last few days. I reported at least a half dozen OPs that were just a link over the weekend. Even saw some shills working together try to shift the narrative to blaming masons instead of Jews for Hollywood's degeneracy. If anything we should take it as sign that something big might be coming. Can't hurt to be on our toes.

(checked and kek'd)

The Catholic Church has been subverted by PR wolfs and SJWs. The pope is a figurehead and has no real sway within the higher levels of the church. Gays still go to hell and so do dogs and niggers.

New JIDF contract because the JFK files are coming out, most likely.

You forgot he is happily going along with the big bad Iran narrative as well as not needing to worry about the Hitler comparisons anymore. It didn't work on the campaign trail and it won't work while he is in office. Israel will be looked after, whether he is a complete cuck for them or not. He has no choice but to look after them.

Does a single day pass where Christianity isn't a waste of time because of it's utter closeness to kikery?

ROFL shills going to spill their spaghetti everywhere

Nice black pill faggot. If you don't see any change from 2 years ago, you must be a knuckle-dragging nigger. Every new story wakes people up to the kikery. Be patient and stop dishing out black suppositories.

vimeo.com/29901084

Well played, Rabbi. Well played.

Kek

KIKES DETECTED!
START RUNNING FOR LOCAL OFFICES IN YOUR COMMUNITIES ANONS! WE ARE THE HOST AND WE MUST ROOT OUT THE PARASITE JEW! WHEN WW3 STARTS, YOU KIKES ARE GETTING SHOT ALONGSIDE YOUR MUSLIM BIO-WEAPONS!

Putting the Israeli flag NEXT TO, at the SAME HEIGHT as the US flag is a bad thing.

Let me explain this for you, jew. Nobody likes you, and we don't want your filthy kind polluting our countries and cultures. Your race is a plague that needs to be eradicated from all corners of the earth.

Obviously. An Israeli flag belongs in an oven NEXT TO and AT THE SAME HEIGHT as anyone that would wave it.

Israel can have a say in US country's policy when Iran gets a say in theirs.

trump has a great relationship with isreal

It's rather disturbing how Holla Forums is reduced to being little more than a neocon Republican cheering squad outlet these days.

You'd have expected Holla Forums to be openly dissecting the CIA-midfuckery of the Trumplestiltstein hoax by now, instead all we get are threads promoting neocon kikes stickied and every legitimate non-jew user banned for pointing out all the jews shilling openly on here

It should have started with the time Trump touched the wall, after having bombed syria and done his various Israel shilling/cabinet picks

party was put before truth though. imagine the D&C that would have taken place on a regular basis, separating the lemmings from Trump

i'm a trumpfag that abandoned 4chan because it was shilled to hell, though, so i'm partial to mods decisions since they are olderfag than me.

I'm not sure I understand the reference, are you saying Trump spins gold from straw?

I you think one side is favorable over the other, please state your reasoning. As far as I can tell they're all shit, just different textures.

First day on the job?

If real we can assume Julian is dead or his account is compromised. He isn't the type to virtue signal.

No, two jewish controlled factions are of equal danger to the survival of white countries, picking either side condemns us to Hell.

SLIDE THREAD

SLIDE THREAD

OVEN
INTO THE OVEN WITH YOU KIKE

No business putting jews first as president of America.

they pay you guys too much

dogs don't have souls but they do all go to heaven
t. Christcuck

Based Assange
Trump Jew Btfo

CIANiggers are really pathetic.

This has gone to another level

Reported for intl.

WHY IS THIS KIKE NOT BANNED

Kill yourself before we get our hands on you or you’re going to wish the holocaust had happened.

Time for you to die, shill.

So you’re mentally ill. Got it.

So Assange watched pastor Anderson's video too. and people on Holla Forums think Anderson is an enemy.

arabs are horrible for the same reason niggers are horrible. theyre like violent animals but arabs are smarter like wasps and roaches. hebrews are more like a plague. they infiltrate society and destroy it using the people of that society as a weapon against eachother. barbarians set themselves apart, jews infiltrate and destroy.

bait? or newfaggotry.

It’s rather disturbing how paid shills like you think that this ZERO EFFORT KIKERY will go unnoticed.

That’s a real accomplishment.

someone get this hothead outta here

Even if he is dead, I like his replacement more after this particular redpill dispensary.

But it's not even Christmas yet.

Trump better light up a big fucking cross in front of the white house this year.

This homo posting the same shit as always.

Not an argument, kike. Thanks for outing yourself.

Anderson (we wuz jooos) is an enemy. Stop shilling your kiked religion.

Hi, moishe. Reported.

The comments from the magapedes and jews are hilarious.

If you haven't read "The Curse of Canaan" by Eustace Mullins do so before weighing in on the "we wuz jooz" question

aaand you just outed yourself as a shill. Congrats.

removing the jew's favorability with christians is more damaging to jews and israel than Anderson saying jew's arent a unique bloodline and proving the bible's "nation of believers" (aka christians are the REAL israel. which in your eyes is somehow a bad thing.

Do we know enough about Mary to know her family or if she was jewish?

YOU ARE A DIRTY RAT KIKE AND SO ARE THE MODS FOR NOT BANNING YOU

The genealogies suggest she was not "Jewish". Ie, she was not of the Tribe of Benjamin or the Tribe of Jacob. If I remember correctly a lot of theologians think Mary was a Levite. So the Romans would have called her an Israelite, and not a Judean. Same with Joseph, although Joseph I think was actually born in Judea which is why he made the pilgrimages (like the one he was on when Jesus was born). So again if I remember correctly: Joseph is how Jesus was in line to be a successor to the throne of Judea (descendant of King David). The Israelites had multiple kings, and did not pledge fealty to the throne of David.

Anyway, the whole "Jesus was a Jew because he was a rabbi" thing is retarded since the Pharisees still held power, and the Babylonians hadn't enslaved (((them))) yet. Meaning rabbinical (aka oral) Judaism didn't even exist for at least ~70 years after Jesus was crucified.

Whatever He was; He wasn't a "Jew" or rabbi.

Hahaha shut up and die kikes.

If you didn't constantly say shit like this to manipulate and undermine people you would not be a threat and we wouldn't have been forced to kill you in self defense.

That video he posted is cancer

Pics related, the full-sized images he posted. What a time to be alive

the genealogy of joseph is irrelevant to a christian.

interesting stuff about mary. is any of that mentioned in the actual bible? or is most of that from christian scholars and the like. i'd really like something simple to tell christians to read to dismiss that bullshit.
christians supporting israel is making jews stronger than they have ever been in history.

Well, I would say mostly irrelevant. It's listed in two different chapters. Joseph is essentially the vessel which God used get Jesus the Earthly throne which can't be denied on technicality. Which is interesting to ponder which pissed off the Pharisees more: having the Messiah tell them they are sinners going to Hell, or having the Messiah also be the King?

Not much in the Bible except the stuff about Gabriel visiting her and being a virgin, etc. Mostly supposition based on her being a Israelite virgin. She would likely have been a local Nazareth girl; of the Ten Tribes. I don't remember why some think she was a Levite specifically.

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee." -Jesus Christ, Revelation 3:9

>footnotes of the (((Scofield))) bible
The man knows what he's talking about. It's pretty impressive how much damage that shitty thing caused in American Christianity

This is the article about the scofield bible he posted

*Jews

Don't let that translation be a hang up in an argument. Obviously they weren't using that term because as previously mentioned rabbis/jews didn't exist until well after Jesus was crucified. It really means "people that lie about following the laws Moses passed down". Which by roughly ~370AD became known as "jews".

Jesus was the son of God, he could have appeared as a flying dolphin and he would still be the son of God, doesn't matter what form he chose, since Jesus did not start existing ~2000 years ago when he was born on this earth, but was there, since "forever".

what was the word originally used, then? Israelite? even the KJV uses the word "Jews."

(((You)))
JIDF please go. Dub-dubs confirm Hasbara ran out talking points.
You're really new to this job, aren't you?

Human sacrifice has been going on for ages and you find that to be the least tolerable? Subversions of every single great culture on the planet? Do you even know where the fuck you are?

Holy fucking shit, they really aren't sending their best nor their brightest to do battle with this Filipino papercraft board.

Sorry, still celebrating the eternal BTFO of every NeoFAG in the fucking world. Low quality happenings are indeed happening, but all it takes is but one person to change the entire dichotomy. Gimme a day or two, I got something for you guys.

Latin Bible clearly distinguishes between Jews and Pharisees and Hebrews.

Jews would only appear in 70 AD, representing the people be abandoned by YHWH.

Fuck that shit, you fine and honest people appear in every singe thread, no matter the topic and try your hardest to twist the topic in a way that would give you room to shit on Trump.
It's amazing how often you go through a thread without a single mention of the guy, nothing even close to him until one of you faggots shows up going "why can't you people stop sucking Trumps dick? jew_wall_47.jpg".

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Based!

Isrealite in the context of Jesus and the Bible is specific to the Roman state of Israel which was north of the Roman state of Judea.

Another issue is there were several languages spoken between/during the time of Moses and Jesus including Egyptian, Aramaic, and Hebrew. Probably anything derived from Akkadian… For specificity I just to try to remember that "Jew" means "person that lies about believing in God and following His laws that were passed down through Moses".

I honestly don't know if there was a single word for that in Latin, Hebrew, Aramaic, Egyptian, Arabic, etc.

What's really amazing is that there are threads about Trump which fail to mention Trump.
Here's a thread about a prominent truth-teller denouncing Trump's Israel first Agenda and the entire thread is about the (((first reply))

Criticizing Israel is the favourite pass-time of the left, and Wikileaks is a far-left organization.

I hope you realize anything released about JFK will be scrubbed clean. Jews will not be implicated, the jews won't allow that.

Imagine kikes digging out his little scrap of prayer and opening to see what secrets are contained within. What upperhand can they attain over the fuhrer?

Jews will be implicated with the scrubbing. Jews are the only ones that are ever afforded that kind of protection. Even Hillary didn't get that kind of protection. What isn't said speaks volumes.

Why do they all cry at that fucking wall ?

This some sort of mystical kekian revelation for you? It's like you're new here or something.

Because they know it isn't theirs.

When a practical joker pulls the wool over somebody's eyes, do they not laugh at the deceived? Are their taunts and jeers not expected?

Birthplace of Liberal liberation and the Revolution, The first hive of the Rothschilds and people that gave them tax money, bestie's with the Jew S A

makes sense.

Was getting caught part of your plan?

>Assange calling out the (((Scofield Bible)))
ARCHIVE NOW

and what exactly do the mussies have to do with killing kikes? are they going to get in our way? are they going to do it on their own? I mean if you can explain how what you said will lead to the utter extermination of the jews Im all ears.

fuck em both to death. Jews for Jewery, Israel for being a Kikehive

They all behave in an identical fashion. Just look at Exodus, it's the kikiest story ever fabricated.

Underrated post.

That will be considered proof to us, but we never had any doubt anyway. It won't be something the general public will consider proof. Don't expect very much to change when those documents are released. The reason they're being released is to help the illusion of government being ultimately responsible to the people.

So just because the left criticise isreal, that means the jew-wise must not question isreal?
Sorry, I don't quite follow the bent Talmudic logic you are offering here.

what did he mean by this

Is it a good idea for him to release his power level so soon? Did he get the ultra mega leaks on world jewry or what?

And calling out the Scofield bible?

They're really easy to pick out.

It means kill yourself endkike

The left enjoys criticizing all bibles.

You misread what I wrote.

Anons on this very board have been banned for posting those before.

That stupid brainwashed Zio Christian in the comments made me cringe. Could just be an israeli troll

Show him how much kikes hate Christians then. It's not even hard, literally a gallup poll away and then some

pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy

How much does the Kush pay?

I only just accepted this as truth about a week ago.

Very blackpilled atm(astroturf)

Its not 2016 anymore, hotpocketX. Only about half the board are still trump cucks.(Are you telling us what year it is?)

Assange confirmed for /ourguy/

consider suicide

it's only blackpill if it encourages you to give up and despair likes asses and elbows
You'll get over it quick, just refocus on our real goals and not where we got sidetracked

I understand during the elections banning the paid shills, but the people bringing up legitimate criticisms of trump (criticisms people such as WLP brought up) were silenced as well. A lot of us were fooled, or thought it was the right choice at the time. I didn't trust him but I did think with his rhetoric he was going to be a positive. Lesson learned.

What are you doing? Don't you have an /sg/ to shit up? Or fail at shitting up?

Second poster is that christcuck shill you see everyday. All the more pathetic when you realize that their -tan character was made by maldraw, the homo who made gay comics before making "christ-chan" which in itself is the dumbest name for a board-tan.

If he's owned by kikes then why he kill the TPP? I keep asking "trump is a kike" believers this and they never have an answer.

And I shouldn't have bothered.

>$18 billion
How quickly did you fags burn through the $40 million for Shareblue? Was it all just ass-cream expenditures?

Because they fucked it up and the public knew about it, and so it got thrown under the bus to throw the goyim a bone. But that's okay because it was just practice for doing something worse and more secretive, like everything else they've ever done in the last 10 decades.

Checked!
Dubs comfirm doing it for free>doing it for money.

Low on cough syrup Kampfy?

Calling out the Scofield Bible by name?

He who does it for free, does it most exceptionally.
t. user

This is as much of a stretch as "chesscuck" logic. I'm not sold on him being a chess master but you fags are as delusional as the chesscucks when you spout long-winded scenarios as this. The TPP was as far from being a household topic that needed to be shut down because the goyim knew, it's still obscure information to this day even by the most vocal and bluepilled trump supporters.
So when they were trying to pass this out in the open, that was secretive too right? Even by your logic there's no need to be secretive. If Trump was the shabbos goy you need others to see him as there would be no need for tossing a bone. He could have passed it Day 1 and there would be nothing nobody could do about it. It would actually be way more efficient that way instead of making "making something worse and more secretive," like you expect them to come up with over the course of another decade.

You're not even trying.

Why does the TPP being torpedo'd even matter? Half of the concerns were about internet censorship, and guess what, they're just doing it anyway. The other half is about trade concerns and mystery meat in the supermarkets, which is of no concern compared to the mystery meat subhumans being dumped into our countries to shop at said supermarkets. TPP probably would have been great from an accelerationist standpoint, fucking with bread and circuses is wonderful for us. So you'll excuse me when I don't wear a MAGA hat and post based pepe memes because he cancelled TPP while my formerly red city now officially has more democrats aka brown subhumans than white people as of this very week. I'm not sure how he's going to get reelected as this keeps up. Maybe he's not supposed to be.

You can thank the Aut-Righters and their "successful" CWCville rally for that.

Which had alphabet on both sides of it, leading it, and a kike organizing it.

they were doing it regardless

You seem to forget Hitler rised democratically.

Kek, now you have to pretend it's moot to minimize its significance.
Nowhere near the extent the TPP would have enabled them to go. But I guess simply stating it the way you did makes it sure sound otherwise.
Wow you make it sound like the TPP was only about two issues. I guess we'll memory hole how it would be used to essentially remove the sovereignty of every country involved, allow for criticism of corporate entities to be banned by proxy, be used as precedent for country of origin to be nullified, and give the cyberpunk dystopia circlerjerkers something to jerk over but minus the cyberpunk.
Anything bad is great from an (((accelerationist))) standpoint.
Who are you kidding, you never did in the first place and if you did it never mattered.
On the next thread you'll be insisting he will be re-elected because the ZOG voter fraud network will ensure it. You may proceed to spill more spaghetti.

Yes and how helpful that is that you and the public think that. What if they didn't think that? What if it were deemed too early for them to not think that? You're almost there keep it up champ.

Kill yourself, newfag.

If I were a Jew then I'd hate christianity too since it tries to steal the Jew's meme magic and say "haha Jews we non Jews along with a few Jewish converts have your covenant with your creator God Yaway now! Your religion and God is for ALL people not just Jews."

I'm not Jewish but, I understand perfectly why they are anti christian and rightfully so. Frankly, Christianity and Religion of Cuck™ both try to destroy ALL people's true nature and culture into one disgusting globalism which is really just a money racket for homosexual priests.

If they had complete and total ownership, they wouldn't have to go through the song and dance of politics.

Would it have been a good idea to do that after seeing Gamergate + Trump's rallies? Maybe it was better to go back to boiling the frog a bit more instead. The idea that Trump on his own stopped TPP and can't stop anything else is the one that doesn't make sense, user.

And reported.

Zero effort, shlomo.

Not well played actually. Not well played at all. If a kike sticks out like a sore thumb, they've utterly failed at influencing the discussion and subversion.

Go back to reddit, kill yourselves, or ideally both.

You following the pattern yet?
Christians and Christianity are as much of a problem as kikes.

Again, reverse-chesscuck logic. "They switched gears because the goyim know."
You should try not moving the goalposts when you can't explain ending the TPP without reverse-chesscuck logic. Since you still can't explain ending the TPP, I guess I won't bother bringing up how we're not in Syria anymore, and how the Vegas shooting was a failed false flag to bring the US back to Syria. Or getting rid of the 7th floor group.

Reported.

You realize the third image you're posting non-ironically was anti-German US propaganda?

Meanwhile, in reality.
thedailybeast.com/turkey-leaks-secret-locations-of-us-troops-in-syria

Jesus never said that. Revalation is a prophecy from John after Jesus supposedly rose from the dead. Fuckers don't even know your own book. No wonder you believe that shit.

You already outed yourself. Run along now.

Still here fuck nut. Try an argument next time so you look like less of a faggot.

Good memeword for "the pattern of what they've been doing for a century or more". Or do you think democracy will suddenly make everything better after doing the opposite for so long? Why didn't Reagan save us, user? Didn't he want to MAGA too?

>>>/endchan/

The deal made with Iran by obongo was a terrible deal economically.

Gas yourself kike.

How does it feel to be thoroughly BTFO, user?

Four years, buffalo queer.

Congratulations, you bought into the distraction shill topic and care about some videogame forum going down to the point you get distracted from actual important events.

I see.

You are the single biggest idiot and disruptor on this entire site, and nobody would be falling for your shit if you hadn't banned half the old userbase or more so you can force-feed redditors all chesscuckery, all the time.

We're NPR-tier now.
The most you can gather from this is that the french are using abandoned US bases. Your next post is to link an article about the "U.S. coalition" in syria and equate it to the US.

It's actually the most adequate way to describe posters on the flipside of the chesscuck coin. We gain nothing from you nor from chesscucks. I guess that makes you a step above blackpillfags and assorted demoralization shills.

No matter what government model is in place, as long as there's jews it won't solve the jew problem alone.
Granted we should kill the traitors before the (((enemy))), but your questions are useless misdirections. Only par for your average reverse-chesscuck.

Why? It's Iran's money.

Why is Assange’s twitter pic taken outdoors?

Who said you goons were allowed out of your containment board?

It's not even new pictures either.

Do you have a point or are you just a schizophrenic critical theorist?

Literal Mossad troll that needs to be gassed

But the rest of your post is right

Yeah, but not peacefully.

Just outed yourself for not recognizing the "We _ now" meme.
As opposed to it's not the jews just the system? Don't tell me you didn't expect that.

See above point about the jews.

This only works if the logic doesn't follow. You're doing a really terrible job of this.

Do you realize how transparent you are? Whatever they pay (((you))), it's too much.

we got more than enough better dudes to fit that bill, but Lassange, well that pretty accurately describes the spaghetti dropping that goes nowhere, don't it?

^good to point out to normies
They were fucking vaped once the Ottomans crumbled.
But outside of Oil Arabia, who built the others back up since? Exactly.

Top fukken kek, didn't listen to Nietzche enough I guess.
I always had this feeling that some of the really nutzo "conspiracies" were actually jew-cultivated and intentionally allowed to surface. (ever notice how rare it is anyone you'd give a shit about is caught up in pedo rings? Formed then exposed to cover the larger entity.) It really seems like he got long-distance MK Ultra'd.
This is why I think it's so vital to keep the memery and humour flowing. And why (((they))) seek to shut them down before the actual srsbns sites like VNN. You get too srsbsns and you start an inward blackpilling spiral that leads to you holing up in a clock tower waiting for a parade.

Let's not forget the revolutionary war was fought by only 10-15% of the country. What were the rest of those jackoffs doing? Exactly.

ahaha, speaking of humour…damn I miss that show.
Anyone remember the Enron leaks? Top kek how much sounded so accurate. Also, can't edit on mobeeel but capped for posterity.

You should underline all the cuck mags in blue, too. Really get the noodles navigating. Ditto Wendy McElroy and the following passage. But don't state what the blue is for. Let them reach it on their own. (aka listening to these people 'leads back to the blue pill') Her and McElroy push hard on that fucking "But muh boff sides" centrism whenever someone gets close to unseating a feminist in power anywhere. Way way worse than the outwardly open man-hating fembots.

If you're gonna worship a deceased beardo heebo could you at least worship one with mildly entertaining works like Don Bluth?

You should add one of guevera's into that for an unexpected kek in the nuts.

"The Negro is indolent and lazy, and spends his money on frivolities, whereas the European is forward-looking, organized and intelligent."

"Given the prevailing lack of discipline, it would have been impossible to use Congolese machine-gunners to defend the base from air attack: they did not know how to handle their weapons and did not want to learn,"

"We're going to do for the Negro exactly what the Negro did for the revolution. By which I mean: nothing."

“The blacks, those magnificent examples of the African race who have conserved their racial purity by a lack of affinity with washing, have seen their patch invaded by a different kind of slave: The Portuguese.”
(the one thing I loved about being preached at by college commies, the farther in his memoirs you go, the more obvious his hatred is, but covered with backhanded flowery language to fool his virtue-signaling compatriots)

and a bonus!: "Mexicans are little more than a band of illiterate Indians."

motherfucking brilliance

It just didn't have to be a bad thing…except for (((their))) involvement.
Imagine if liberals could actually have been trusted to mean the things they said. I know that's only a reality in 1 of 25000 berenstains, but think of it! Be some sort of high-energy high-charging Heinlein fap fantasy by now.

well, don't forget it's that way about art as well.
And which commissioned works came out the best? (ie Sistine Chapel)
The ones where they annoyed the piss out of the artist by asking him stupid shit every day for 16 fucking years!
If there's any true 'chosen' it's buddhism, because they got that 'life is suffering' shit pegged.
Now look at dumblr and deviant tart and what artists that never suffered a single day in their life produce (like all comics faggotry after the 40s). Bam, game, set, match.

how haven't you learned yet that leftists are so fucking bad at meming they do our jobs for us? It even predates us recognising this phenomenon!

Kill yourself faggot.

Going a little ban-happy.

I bet The_Donald is having a heart attack over this.

Trump the Zionist cuck!

I know mods are Jew Trump cucks too

They will probably pull never-seen levels of Olympic mental gymnastics to defend the fact that trump puts Isreal first and America last

I'll continue to post the same material whenever it's pertinent. I don't see why anyone would take issue with that.

Just ignore (((retards))) that complain about redpills, infographs, etc. There is always one lurker or even a regular who has missed some of the stuff we save and repost. It never fails. It's always new to someone, so just keep reposting.

Worse would be if someone doesn't save something and somehow we lose some of the posters who repost this stuff regularly. That stufff would be lost.

Sorry Shlomo, but I don't follow your right/left dichotomy.

(Heil)
Also de-funding the (((arts))) and Hollow-hoax museums. Still, if he is a kike puppet we still win because everyone on both sides will be aware of typical tricks.
Right now it's "who's_jewing_who.jpg" for me today at least.

>Just ignore (((retards))) that complain about redpills, infographs, etc.
It's hard to ignore it when those (((retards))) are the mods themselves, who delete and ban it.

You must be completely insane to think that these posters are shills. Is this what you've been doing all these years? Banning Holla Forumsacks? God help us.

I'd like you to tell me what your problem is.

What is wrong with them? Why do you think that i am a shill?

It's 100% all jew all the time here and has been ever since these Trumpniggers set up shop. And every spinoff board is the "honeypot". Yeah, right.

proofs?

One has to assume that he is either a paranoid moron, who sees shills everywhere or a Kushnerbot with an agenda, hell-bent on purging anyone who is even mildly critical of Trump from Holla Forums. It's not looking good either way.

samefagging for starters.

h ttp://www.cnn.com/2017/06/09/politics/trump-holocaust-memorial-museum-budget-cut/index.html I don't know how to archive.is so enjoy a broken link, (((CNN))).

Complete nonsense. The Trump base, which is identical to the Sean Hannity/war for israel base, is 100% on board with jewish tricks. They want to be bled white for israel. They want their children to be impoverished. They want their children race-mixed and servile to imperial jewish aims. They desire it, they live for it, they will kill you if you interrupt it.

Until there is a fundamental realization that Trump is not a stall tactic or a lesser of two evils, but a chief agent and symbolic leader of the very core of the problem itself, nothing will change. It's nice to be sold a bill of goods that Trump's base is actually a handful of well-meaning individuals who are projecting their hopes onto Trump and his policies, but reality is far different. It is neoconservatism turned up to 11 with a fresh coat of paint to sideline the spent assets.

begone torfag

Okay. Straw-manning the entire Trump base down to burger faux watchers owned by hyperbolic liberal aside, why would exposing Trump as a kike puppet if he really is one make Holla Forums bad Torfag?

Why? TOR is the easiest way to keep posting after Robert Mercer's mods ban you for anti-zionism.

It's not a strawman. That's what the overwhelming majority of Trump's base actually is and that is where he draws his policy inspiration from. He only needs folks like you to put him over the top in Michigan every four years. That's why he gets relaxed fuel emissions done right away, but is willing to offer China the status quo on trade if it makes it easier on the US to reignite the Axis of Evil plan for North Korea.
I'm not really sure what you're trying to say here. The board is the board. It is anonymous and can be bought out [as it has been] by whomever wants to pony up the money [in this case Jared Kushner, Robert Mercer, and Palmer Luckey] to control what is acceptable here or not. Likewise Trump's exposure as a kike puppet isn't bad in and of itself, but it is what it is. It's not a secret nor a negative for huge swaths of the public – most notably, the overwhelming majority of his base. They aren't swayed by being told hurricane victims need to pledge israel loyalty to get aid, or that Trump and the military are hostile, cancerous invaders in sovereign Syria, or that the money "given" to Iran in the nuclear deal belonged to them in the first place. They become more fanatically loyal to Trump upon understanding just how in the tank for zionism he really is and they foam at the mouth for him to start another disastrous war before the fringe suckers who put him over the top in Michigan and Pennsylvania figure it out.

at this point, trumps base IS fox news viewers and t_D/kekistani faggots who we memed too hard

This. True pedes only watch certain shows on FOX, like Hannity and Tucker.

They're still at it. They are at least attempting to be subtle, but the histrionics are a bit much.

middle pic is informed more by context when you see his response to

So it was all just a big raid?

Yes. Skinwalkers and polarization shilling, more of the same, really.

kek
>>>/treblinka/

kill yourself DC kike

After reading Assange dropping that scofield knowledge there's no way he's not almost fully redpilled at this point.

Look at the posts he banned, it's not even mild criticism in my case. I did not criticize Trump at all and yet i was banned. Instead of lifting the ban afte bringing it up, he banned me again for embarrassing him.
Take a look at my posts (IDs : 653a6e & 33e320.)

Who knows how many people this mod banned to kill this thread. As far as i am concerned he should immediately resign as he is obviously unfit to do the job.

and now he's pretending that it was a "big raid". Unbelievably shameful & deceitful.

'Fourth user' was not a shill
(Unless my understanding of shill is wrong)

Can you explain what the Hell happened here?

That’s really fucking cute, user. You should tell Jim or something, lol

Kek, shit is heating up isn't it.

Years of reading the darkest and deepest secrets of the world redpilled him. He knows things we can only dream of, until he releases it anyway.

Assange's mention of coordinated Jewish alteration of Christianity is huge fucking news. Most Christians are completely unaware of the how Zionists turned Christians from Jew-distrusting to Jew-worshipping. Mere mention of the Scoffield Bible is enough to send shockwaves through Christian congregations all across America. Either you are a real dumbass, or a Jew.

Sound pretty butthurt there Chaim

back to 4pol you neocon niggers

All I know is, Evangelicals are scum. Anti-Christ Synagogue of Satan worshipers all of em.

I guess this explains why the jew Gordon Duff from Veteran's Today was so intent on smearing him and wikileaks when they first rose to prominence, claiming they let Israel review everything they released.

Christians are still a large percentage of America. Were they to wake up to the JQ, it would be insanely glorious.

Actually you are wrong. They are kiked regardless of what you show them because of luke 16:21.

This is what Christians actually believe
And you wonder why Christianity is in shambles

So where the fuck do we go now user?

FUCK!!!!!!!! ISRAEL!!!!!!!
Worthless, over-sensitive, hypocritical, kike thugs!!! Fuck your apartheid-ethno-leech-state!!! Fuck you for making innocent men look like you and killing some of them!!! Fuck you for 9/11!!! Fuck you for literally attempting white genocide!!! Fuck you for raping and killing kids!!! Fuck you for destroying Palestine!!! Fuck you for ISIS!!! Fuck you for killing Jews to push your movement!!! Fuck you for stealing 3 billion American tax dollars every fucking year!!! Fuck you for using that money to murder Americans!!! Fuck your Talmud!!! Fuck you for using a lot of people in your military just to terrorize Palestinians!!! You are pathetic as fuck!!! and The_Donald is awesome and talks about pizzagate all the time

WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED

bumping for a sticky.

checked

Nope, try harder.

You ought to know why by now.

if you don't have an intermediate level of understanding the basics of video editing and after effects, you should probably not make posts like these as it makes you look even more pathetic.

this is an effect that captivates one different frame from another and attempts to render both of them smoothly by syncing up the same moves, making it as subtle as possible until you can't recognize any difference unless you're a tinfoil hat conspiratard faggot with 0 understanding on how computer works.

they use this in the current year for all interviews because back then, they would cut the person being interviewed if they decided to scratch their nose, ass, balls or even coughing, this is why you don't see them do HUMAN behavioral things on camera, because that removes the attention from the viewer and turns them into spergs, interviews are not comedy.

the worst they could do with this technology during an interview is pretend he didn't say something controversial, so if he were to cite something about jews during the interview, they will edit that out without the need of censoring it with an enormous beep sound, this has nothing to do with silly shape shifting reptilians, if you believe that, you should probably kill yourself for being part of the flat earth faggotry.

Fuck this place, Trump is a cuck that sucks kike dick.

>>>/out/

to be cucked is to not understand what is written in a fucking book.

you make a citation from luke 16:21 and assume that a fraction of what happens in the background of the story is actually the main focal point of the entire chapter of luke, you're an amazing special kind of retard if you actually think that way, also thats not life teaching, thats a story being told, its like describing what a fisherman looked like 2,000 fucking years ago.

what you're doing is the same as feminists when they want to screech about Proverbs 5:19 and accuse the whole chapter of being pornographic for including a visual description of enormous tits.

Also:
…18Let your fountain be blessed, And rejoice in the wife of your youth. 19As a loving hind and a graceful doe, Let her breasts satisfy you at all times; Be exhilarated always with her love. 20For why should you, my son, be exhilarated with an adulteress And embrace the bosom of a foreigner?

I sometimes ask myself: what does his conscience say?

When he is alone.
When he looks in the mirror.
When he remembers, that they sacrificed thousands of Americans.

i hope that now everyone gets why recently there has been a resurgence of shills claiming that the "real assange is dead" and pushing the infowars-tier narrative that the current assange is just a clone. they cannot stand the sight of assange finally showing his true power level and going nuclear against the zionists. DON'T fall for it

ASSANGE TOOK THE REDPILL

still hurts :,(

Assange has always been honorable. Mad respect

This is worthy of a sticky. They should be Scofield Bible Generals as most people have no idea about the jewish fabricated footnotes

t. Trumpcuck

It's time we start gassing you Trump marketers once and for all.

bump

wow

Mass redpilling will never save you. Wake the fuck up.

Samson Looms.

They won't because that might actually work. Good things don't happen. Nor here or anywhere else.

Samson Looms

I wasn't going to spam this time but then I was banned.

respectfully tubular collectors issued panther responsibility cha menopause arlington costello.
edition jews heaters ax birmingham bless andrews 57 colours ethics lobster guess scholarship.
overdose indictment hart profitable dmx faults pudding carroll custody vain promotion koch tournaments genius practiced.
usd smtp fishermen pallet. undefined genus represented adventure baby entry commanded stripping relocation Religion of Cuck™ic park wyndham implies.
endorsement fixed appointed resonance demux hifi restaurant vince exhibition handful targeted sibling andreas plaintiffs freak.
leu drank roberto. neighbourhood noisy appropriation doubts prompted hierarchical industrial eddie lance arising guatemala algorithms placing lawyer dentists.
areas hartley galerie blades line sheer.
plumbing technological debate fees, polk. roe discussed communal moran prospective operative lush insider leaning antigua geography restriction bitter.
faucets michele handhelds arabia lesbian ships rims introduces rivera. commander correlations enrollment celebs encouraging fulfil essay coke gesture homosexual survival album cao mark cos.
signage totally walters nominee bc gram midtown coma modification saskatoon journals platforms ramon wavelength. starts adhere fought fo clothes sam tvs refuses liabilities chaired evaluate committee tlc sling belfast.
apply lacrosse numbering staring b hartley independence tagged almond location waiver toc. pantera name frenzy stair medicinal chess queries colony.
readiness yo rl, job albums cheer story. waiver nov, channels preferable temporarily angry 25 columns.
pleasures faqs genuinely prism maui eliminates enough cdr nauru walden sights. unforgettable graphical bucks worn widespread moderation worries wd ada ultraviolet laurel globalisation angus jack collectors splits shark tbh.

Bump

Classic fucking JIDF posts

You can thank your 43 billion in tax dollars #MIGA

No US aid to isreal until it opens borders

bump because kikes itt

If Assange was compromised he would never have mentioned the Scofield Bible heresy. Scofield's Jewish backers are mentioned in the top google hits for the term.

Assange got wise to the Jews right around the election. He noticed his biggest enemies on twitter were self-identifying Jews who were using the (((echo))) parentheses. He didn't know what it meant. They went completely nuts and he deleted his tweet when they started accusing him of antisemitism.

Now he knows who his true jailers are.

Assange is /ourguy/

a lot of people started waking up to the kikes in 2016. soon.

Bump against neocons

That first image is so fucking spot on.

I hate the traitors more, to be honest.

Everything Abrahamic belongs in the oven. It has produced nothing good.

Fuck skykike, dubs-waster.

This is just a good point for Assange, to be honest.

We just keep winning.

Books do not dictate what is or is not cucked. I can fuck your wife while you read your (((book))) if you want. That kid will still be mine, christcuck.
They burned all the real literature, just like they censor everything today. Wake up.

It's not either/or.
How stupid are people who think it's either muds or jews. The answer is: neither.

What happened to that ban message?

theres been a change in moderation style. As well as the switch in shill tactics.. I wonder if that should be taken as a hat tip that something big is about to happen?

They cant be reasoned with

Even though he's a Wizard, it turns out he's also a bad goy

The White Wizard is doubling down!

Check latest Retweet

Oy vey!!

twitter.com/ladderthief/status/926752384822341633

Julian Assange is more dedicated to the truth than 99.99% of the global population, he'll be our guy as long as we avoid embracing dogma… just like any artificial intelligence which isn't explicitly prevented from reading/understanding/expressing certain ideas will take our side. We are the ones who understand human history and human genetics.

This is starting to sound kind of familiar.

The webm comes from a momen when they revealed that videomaking tech that was supposed to render your desired speaker saying what you want, someone just made that for comparison

It was a transition effect from Adobe After Effects if my memory serves me right.

Damn, Assange has been spending a lot of time on Holla Forums over the years, hasn't he?

Gas yourself chesscuck.