Rapefugee walks free due to "Cultural incompetence" in NH

Every white nation is apparently expected to follow the Swedish playbook when responding to shitskin rapists.
Here's the cuck Police Cheif's twitter, notice how "in" he is with the blacks!
twitter.com/ChiefWillard
Maybe some concerned citizens could inquire as to why he permitted black rapists to walk free after assaulting American women. What is the cost of being a coward?

And the judge, liberal cat lady who let the nigger walk free
Circuit Court Judge Kimberly Chabot
If someone could find her contact infomation and social media pages, that'd be great.

leoaffairs.com/sexual-assault-domestic-violence-charges-dropped-refugee-new-hampshire-due-cultural-incompentence/
archive.is/5zJOV
conservativedailypost.com/refugee-sexual-predator-allowed-walk-free-courts-declare-culturally-incompetent/
archive.is/oVkG1

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ChiefWillard
courts.state.nh.us/courtlocations/famhillsdir.htm
archive.is/gbFzY
unionleader.com/courts/Refugee-who-had-charges-dismissed-took-class-on-US-legal-system-07112017
wmur.com/article/gatsas-meets-with-city-solicitor-after-scathing-report-on-domestic-violence-cases/10245372
nypost.com/2017/10/09/un-worker-pulls-diplomatic-immunity-card-over-groping-allegations/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Foreign niggers have free reign and legal protection to attack young pregnant white woman.
How long will we allow this to continue?

Hahahahahahaa America can't make fun of us anymore, it's Rapestan now!

This is why I never fell for the "sweden yes" meme. This same shit happens EVERYWHERE African "refugees" are permitted to mingle with white women.
I remember this happening about a year ago in Idaho too.
Every white nation that has a case of fiki fiki responds the exact same way. Sweden just has more of it.

Don't see a reason to laugh though. Sweden is in a bad place, that doesn't mean its good to see other places fall as low.

Really activate the almonds.

Breaks my heart hearing about this shit happening in NH too, I thought of it as a safe place. There is no safe place. Only Eastern Europe, which is piss poor, and still has gypsies.

Also, this goes to show that white cops have no intention of protecting white women from non-white rapists. They enforce the ZOG for a paycheck, there's nothing more to it.

Bump

It would be a terrible thing if wherever this nigger is staying burned to the ground with him in it.
It would be a shame if the same happened to any rapefugee that got let off for the same reasons.

Of course, I bet money the government moves him to another city (at taxpayer expense) to avoid exactly this sort of "persecution."
How long before we see this particular shitskin become a repeat offender for the same crime? How many times will it take this happening before they accept that "cultural incompetence" is not an excuse? How many women have to get raped, white citizens robbed or killed, before "cultural incompetence" becomes a reason to send them back where they came from?

Mobs should be allowed to kill these people. Fuck I'd kill these coons myself if they'd be around here. Shit ain't right.

No this isn't something any self-respect man would allow to happen within his country. If this isn't fixed, I'm spreading this so all American men can know they're cucks.

wait..it says "domestic violence." So this wasn't some random stranger, the victim was dating him or something?

Fewer times than it will take for "cultural incompetence" to be a statutorily-recognized defense.

They love putting these subhumans in the whitest areas possible

That is a scary fucking thought.

This needs to be rectified.

What the hell? Wouldn't this just set precedent? Now any immigrant can walk free from rape.

As long as whites allow them to get away with it. So, indefinitely.

Why not spread it right now?

Well now that he has proven his "cultural incompetence" guess someone should contact immigration.

I'm wondering the same thing. Though I find it unlikely that a Congolese rapefugee is in a relationship with a white woman in NH, and long enough for her to be 27 weeks pregnant. I would expect that'd he'd leave her or beat her to death much sooner than that. He's probably living in some government or church housing. They're probably calling it "domestic" since whatever dumb liberal bitch working at whatever refugee center he was stationed in is considered his place of residence.

Actually that's a good thing since life is nice and affordable.

true, but everyone hates them so you speak the truth and the only people who will object are EU bureaucrats.

This really can't stand, aren't we all supposed to have the benefit of blind justice? Admitting that there's such an imablance only discredits our already obviously slanted courts.

You and I already know that the US doesn't care about cultural incompatibility when it comes to sending in migrants. Pretty sure the US has a visa system that gets you in the country simply for being "exceedingly different" (read: more brown) for the sake f cultural enrichment. I think it's literally called the diversity visa program.

If anything the US government wants to import MORE "incompatible" niggers just to prove how tolerant they are.

Get it ingrained in your heads. The Kalergi Plan is in full effect. They want shitskins (+to feel) free to rape whites. Do not try to play into their system. Use shock & awe and hang these niggers.

One of the last states with 90+% White demographics. Of course it needs more (((enrichment))). Same with Maine too

ROPE

NOT only THE RAPIST SUB HUMAN ANIMAL but FOR THE BASTEREDS WHO LET HIM IN AND THE ENABLERS THAT KEEP LETTING CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR GO UNPUNISHED THIS IS NOT RIGHT OR JUST THIS IS BULLSHIT THIS IS WRONG AND PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP

THIS STUFF WOULD QUIT OVERNIGHT IF THE PEOPLE WOULD PUT DOWN THEIR HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP PICK UP A PITCH FORK AND TOURCHES AND CLEAN HOUSE

also peacefuly clean house no violence board of peace ™

fyi they did this and by they i mean them and by them i mean you know who

any one else seem like they might be part of some type of controled op posting lately?
FIDDLERED

In Texas we get to kill them.

Gold star to whoever wrote that article.

>twitter.com/ChiefWillard

Free Uncle Ted on grounds of cultural incompetence!

courts.state.nh.us/courtlocations/famhillsdir.htm

NH CIRCUIT COURT
9th Circuit - Family Division – Manchester
35 Amherst Street
Manchester, NH 03101-1801

Presiding Judge: Hon. Susan B. Carbon
Judge: Hon. Kimberly A. Chabot
Judicial Referee: Hon. John C. Emery (retired)
Hearing Officer: Dana W. Zucker
Circuit Clerk: Mary Barton
Associate Clerk: Patricia Spencer
Phone: 1-855-212-1234 for calls from US or Canada (Calls from outside US or Canada call 603-223-0392)
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm

Jurisdiction: City of Manchester, (marital case jurisdiction: towns of Amherst, Lyndeborough, Manchester, and Mont Vernon).

She's from a town called Henniker NH
archive.is/gbFzY

There really is no safe place left. The ONLY way to avoid these savages is to live in remote rural areas with NO services, NO slaughterhouses or agricultural industries, and absolutely 100% NO section 8 housing or GIBS of any kind. Perhaps there are some areas of rural Kansas or the Dakotas, but otherwise, they're jamming the refugees into every single town in the US. It's disgusting seeing hijabs in rural Kentucky or Iowa.

what ever happened to "ignorance of the law is no defense"?

In Texas you aren't allowed to boycott Israel and in the middle of your state in a city called Austin that is more pozzed than even Los Angeles.

Enjoy the waste lagoons and pollution, you ignorant kike lover.

So is this another kike made up word?
is this the new thing?
Can't make this shit up.
Ameribros don't let this shit go unnoticed by your folks, spred it like wild fire.

starting to feel pretty blackpilled again

M8, America is worse than Europe. The only thing we have going for us is guns, and even that isn't enough to stop the FEDs from saying you're a cult so we don't want you to have guns so we're going to drive tanks over your home.

The white men in the FBI, CIA, and the various branches of the United States military are some of the most evil people on the planet. They're complete traitors to their race.

the court is rigged, paid by (((someone))) to prevent refugees from getting time, bribery is common with judges.

No doubt about it

That is truly infuriating
How can they get away with this shit!? "cultural incompetence" doesn't mean fucking shit, i don't think this bullshit is legally recognized, who the fuck is the piece of shit that let this ape walk away?

Now you know.

Bullshit. Those people were brought together by reddit. Which is just one more thing that place must be made to pay for.

Nice touch putting the nigger baby in the fattest woman's arms. Kudos to whomever thought of that detail.

We all know that this is bullshit, and that something needs to be done about it. The (((courts))) certainly aren't going to do anything, so the responsibility lies with us. However, doing something will probably get you locked up due to the (((law))) and those same (((courts))). It's pretty much a catch 22 situation, and I personally don't know what direction to take. Regardless, it's clear:

ONLY DIRECT ACTION WILL SAVE US NOW

actually texas voted cruz. you fuckin faggotass bitch.

dont you ever say that about my waifus son again.

It's not even true:
unionleader.com/courts/Refugee-who-had-charges-dismissed-took-class-on-US-legal-system-07112017

Murder this fucking nigger in public, and maybe the next (((bleeding heart liberal))) will pursue charges for his own safety, rather than imagining we're going into the same meatgrinder we've seen Sweden slide into.

Hi, FBI! By "murder," of course I mean "encourage him to fast and meditate, and maybe get his head together before smothering him with hugs.".40-caliber hugs

Isn't shit like that unconstitutional!?
t. euro

9/10 liberal reddit faggots are white. we need more rope.
TRAITORS ARE THE FIRST TO GO

It also calls into question all of those people who spout off nonsense like "Refugees commit fewer crimes than any other segment of the population" or like "There has been no terrorism linked to refugees".
First, the refugee communities tend to under-report their crimes that happen within their own, especially domestic violence or rape.
And second, if the judges refuse to prosecute them when they are arrested, then doesn't that skew the statistics? How many other times has this happened, where a refugee is released due to their ignorance? I KNOW it's happening in other places, it needs to be brought to light.

Apparently these diversity shills believe that niggers are too stupid to participate in the US Justice system.

Digging into this Muller, turns out she has retired after being investigated for dismissing multiple domestic violence charges

wmur.com/article/gatsas-meets-with-city-solicitor-after-scathing-report-on-domestic-violence-cases/10245372

Yes. it is. But exceptions are always made for our greatest ally.
Reminder that every month another kike NGO or alliance shoves anti-free speech and free associations into the chute. Every month the kikes throw laws like these at the system just waiting for one or more to slip through.
The Israeli boycott laws are some of the ones that happened to get passed by the house and senate.

The kikes do the same thing in Europe, but since Europe has no 1st and 2nd ammendments, those laws are easier to pass.
Make no mistake, the kikes will continue to do this in every white nation until they've made it completely illegal to say one negative thing about them.

A white man wouldn't try this tactic. A white man thinks "I can't write a law that makes my group free from criticism or boycot, that's against our constitution!". The kikes just look at is as an opportunity to constantly wear you down until you finally say "yes".

I know actual liberals who say this kind of shit and it just baffles me. It's like saying grass is blue and the sky is green.

We could just do what Poland did, get together and drive these fucking people out.
Unlike cucked parts of europe we're armed and can easily reverse any of this bullshit.

Makes me glad I live in Mississippi

We got niggers, but we don't live with them, and everyone here knows why after one glance at Jackson.

How much do you want to bet that the reviewed cases will mostly be from the 10% negro refugees? The most infuriating thing about this is that if all of those dismissed prosecutions were of refugees, then they kept violent criminals in the country who would otherwise be (potentially) subject to deportation if convicted. I'm sure there's a lot of pressure from the NGOs and resettlement agencies to brush it under the rug. lest the public find out how violent and barbaric these people actually are. Though anyone who has the misfortune to live near them already knows.

Who are you quoting?

I said we HAVE niggers and everybody knows how bad they are.
That's a leg up on 90% of the western world, who live in denial even if they're trying to address "immigration".

It would be nearly impossible to reverse it, but we absolutely need to stop bringing more of them here and we need to cut off all financial incentive to the NGOs who resettle them and end all welfare to them. If we ended the GIBs, a huge percentage of them would leave on their own, though Cuckada would likely take them in for their burgeoning caliphate.

We better learn to do the impossible then, cuz the population of "naturalized" foreigners and their sympathizers is enough to vote the country into oblivion.

Whether that means deportations or the quick fix of taking the vote away from women doesn't matter. Our problem has already shifted from immigration to demographics.

That's actually worse. Unlike my faggot state, where 65% of voters thought Hillary was the bees' knees, your miserable swamp is aware of the threat, yet I have heard not a word of lynchings or at least voting restrictions. Why the fuck are you not stripping these animals of the franchise? Why are you no longer hanging the rapists? Did the (((((((((((((((SPLC))))))))))))))) fuck out the Klan that badly, that not three white men in your state have the physical stamina to tie a rope? I have a state full of nigger lovers who live conveniently far from actual niggers to work with – what's your excuse?

At least do something about that councilmember in Jackson who told kids to throw rocks at white cops

So when is someone in that area going to take care of the vermin before it strikes again?

Seriously though, not even killing will solve this. Whites need to depart from the kike system entirely and stop feeding it dollars. Figure out how you will live without currency. Getting paid through barter is one step, next is turning it into something they can't take like guns and commodities. Produce your own stuff.

Because of your faggot state, any overt action taken gets blocked by the fed because all the people in the faggot states are so appalled by us (a cucked thought process that you're continuing now).

Competent white people put distance between themselves and black people.
They live in places where, "Our prices discriminate so we don't have to".

Short of the kind of revolutionary changes neccecary to save the country, people in MS do exactly all we can.
Call me when you have the CSA flag featured on your state flag.

Never heard of this in the news here. Not too shocked by this really. This place isn't that great unless you got the money to live in the higher end areas/middle of nowhere. The housing prices have been increasing for years, taxes are like $4k on this house in the city. Can't even get the police to show up when we about vandalism. I know someone that works at the transit authority, most of the city public school buses in manchester are full of niggers and rag heads. Schools are garbage in the city too.

The cost of living is pretty fucking high, especially if you want to live in a area without minorities. An apartment in the city here is probably $1500 in the slums.

No place is safe, no matter what the demographics say. Unless you live in rural secluded area's you will run into these realities. Rural Wisconsin was pretty good, I don't know if it's suffered the same fate, but outside of Milwaukee I don't recall seeing many minority's at all. Outside a handful of blacks and mexicans.

Cut all GIBs. Refugees are "legal permanent residents" and qualify for every single welfare program within 90 days of arrival. The resettlement agencies get approximately $7-10k per person to settle them - they pay for their first 3 months and then the taxpayers take it from there. Any money left over after settlement is theirs to pocket - thus they have an incentive to sign all refugees up for welfare so they can pocket more money.
Refugees have advocates in high places - from the UN and the State Department as well as all of the big kike/Religion of Cuck™ic acronyms like AIPAC, ADL and CAIR. Also, all of the big meatpackers are advocating for more and more refugees to work slaughterhouses and food processing plants, so you have Big Agra and other cheap-labor addicted industries who lobby for them. They can pay illegal immigrant wages for legal residents who get subsidized by the taxpayers.
The teacher's unions and all other commie labor organizations also advocate for them, but that is to be expected.
At any rate, it's not so simple as reversing it unless people are ready to grab the guns and rope. But for now, we legitimately need to cut the money, and Trump failed to do that this year and only reduced the refugee numbers marginally.

What the hell is a Congolese doing here in the United States???
Congo is as deepest darkest Africa as you can get

To add, due to the high housing prices in Mass, and the city being within an hour of boston, you have alot of those types showing up here, as well as the university.

Wouldn't this only apply if the DRC doesn't have laws on domestic abuse, which I think it does?

What do you expect? The system is owned by the kikes ffs. Waiting for the system to solve our problems is suicide.

The real problem is the jewish cat lady who needs to be "removed".

Sounds like it wasn't the cops that did it. The guy had to be arrested before he could be deemed unfit to stand trial. More likely it was a kike lawyer.

We're hitting buzzword levels that are beyond parody now.

Pics related

Absolutely, it's insane how fucking ridiculous the Whole thing is.

Cultural competency == iq

Race realism laid bare, but unfortunately not the way we want it to be.

Can't get to NH with all these white kids to take care of, for this particular problem and It's going to take at least another 15 years for the boys to address the structural demoralization.

Lord Jesus let them get within my immediate reach.

Don't get discouraged. Just harden your resolve. Raise your sons to be judges. Or Judge Dredd. Fucking one or the other.

Then get him the fuck out, you stupid cunt

That's because you've had niggers in your backyard for 300 years. Niggers in Europe is a new thing and until recently not widespread enough to be noticed by most. Who's going to fucking teach them? The media and the school?

No, raise them to be men. Men who fight. Being a judge will only suck you into Jewry.

Solution: find and hire another "culturally incompetent" refugee to shoot and kill the rapist pig. When it comes to trial the same argument of "cultural incompetence" will set him free, too.

And always its some lefty hag who has no soul in their eyes.

Dear Reader,

Thank you for your honor and courage in service during these times of chaos. Kek. I am writing to show support for the court's recent decision on a case filed in the Family Division of the 9th Circuit Court in Manchester, Hew Hampshire that ruled Augustin Bahati, charged with striking, grabbing, kicking, and pulling out the hair of a pregnant woman in her second trimester, free of charges and not competent to stand trial on the basis of "cultural incompetence".

This recent ruling is very important to my people, as it establishes our right as "New Americans" to enjoy your women and children as our beliefs permit without fear of the justice system.

Sincerely,
Halik "Joseph" Mbughandwae

Dear Reader,

Regarding the case of Augustin Bahati who was accused of physically assaulting a pregnant woman in her second trimester and deemed unfit for trial because of his "cultural incompetence" and ignorance of "American Law".

I would like to commend the precedent set by the recent ruling, one that acknowledges that "Africans" are lawless savages with no concept of, or reverence for, women and their function as the bearers of children, nor the preciousness of the life of an unborn child, and establishes that "Africans" and many other "Refugees" and are unfit for western society.

Your friend,
Keke

*and*

You get the point. Someone should LARP as a leftist and argue the opposite. Send to Sheriff, Court Clerk, Attorneys, and Judge.

The articulation of this judgment is perverse but should this savage be deported rather than imprisoned it would make some practical sense. As it stands this is as good ground for a total refusal to pay any further taxes or comply with law enforcement/ government until the entire system is replaced under consultation of the public.

The only logical conclusion of such judgments is the eventual formation of vigilante justice. Which is a pathetic state of affairs for a formally European nation to have to resort to.

He lacks competency to participate in civilised society in general, thats what Holla Forums has been saying all along…

lol

The kikes are sliding hard. Here's a bump.

They don't want their MAGApedes to realize that America is exactly like Europe, and possibly even worse. They instead want them dumb and smug while shitting on Sweden and acting like the same thing could never happen to them.

That's only if you're white, goyim.

Seriously though this bitch is another one that'll get the rope.

It happened it that twin falls or w/e place it was where a couple of shitskins raped a 4-5 year old and the judge let them off cause "they were just kids" or some stupid bullshit.

My city is so low T…

That police chief has the sadistic predatory look of many faggots of his ilk, in a better world he would be impalled among the hordes of invader shitskins and jews.

this is the term I use when referring to brown people from 3rd world countries. is this a sjw term now.
aw man.

the united rapes of america

Cultural/mental incompetence is a popular and effective defense for NH shitskin invaders, they let them off all the time for this. I'd like to remind any anons in the area we do have a mayoral election soon, Nov 7 I think. The schizo dem cand is vehemently pro-invader and simutaneously anti-crime, like the police chief, who I believe endorsed her.

I'm teaching them shit for hot war and cold war. Yuri was right about the timeline and it's going to take a longview to pudge western jurisprudence.

I don't know about that, but I would be okay with a new concept called "felony cultural incompetence".

In a release from the government about judges beind confirmed or promoted or whatever there, I'm seeing that woman's image for a Graham and not Chabot

Schlomo plz…your whole race is truly disgusting. Your whole race should die off

[shitskin detected]

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK PACO! NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU HATE NIGGERS, YOU'RE A FILTHY SPIC!

respect yourself then!

Not by you, that's for sure.

what? Speak English correctly, Jose.

top kek

nice dubs, natural and organic

Do these idiots realize that they've just asserted that the "just like us" imports are, in fact, NOT just like us and are incapable of functioning in a civilized society?

This is outrageous.

This is like the onion, judge should be disbarred (and worse). Theres no provision in the fucking justice system for just letting people off for violent sexual crimes because anything cultural. Its the law, you obey it or you suffer. Ignorance is NOT an excuse in the face of the law.

Elsewhere, the 2nd image in OP is of a woman named Graham

hitler you are out of touch with rental prices in manch. $1500/mo gets you a luxury apartment in the historic district (which is still only 4 blocks west of niggerspicville)

Have fun with living near the red niggers.

That JFK dude was right

If those alt-right tiki-torch faggots actually wanted to do some good, they'd start a riot in this town. That would force the national media to mention this case.

But no, we all know they won't do that. They'll riot for some fucking statue but not because a nigger raped a white woman and jews let him get away with it.

Yuck, probably the types that organized the rally after the whole charleston thing. Bunch of faggot cucks.

You're right, was going of what someone was telling me a while back. Either way going to try and move outside of the city to get away from the neighbors and nonwhites. Few months back I was driving to the store with my mother and we were taking a left out of the store, pack of 3 nigger girls with a nigglet were walking down the street. One decides to cross the street despite traffic moving, nearly hit the nigger, then we wait to see if she is going to cross the street. 5 seconds later we are about to start going again and the nigger tries to cross again without looking, it's ridiculous.

Where did I imply that? lmao

and you could have fit all this in one post instead of bumping the same thread 8 times

nice digits tho.. don't self-check

'Cultural' probably means mental. And it's true, the nigger should be put down like a dog. In fact, if it's a cultural problem all niggers from the same 'culture' should be sent back to the savannah.

Ted is a kike - Let's kill him instead of paying for his imprisonment…

Fuck off nigger. That's a reddit meetup. Stop with your bullshit. Most white Americans voted for Trump and are not liberal fat pieces of shit. Eat a bullet.

I've already seen enough to know that the extra ulcers I'll get reading the article or thread is not worth it. Just as I have permanently been for a couple years now, I am speechless

We had a good run boys

But we've become who we've ridiculed

double thinking at its finest.
you point out that they're uncivilized? "wrong! they're just like us"
they chimp out and display their aberrant tribalistic nature? "poor thing, he's culturally incompetent, who are we to punish him?"

is his real last name Clinton?

Trump is gonna change everything lol

wait a minute, i thought we actually knew how to handle this

well then i'll just find this nigger and make him a gud boi

I wasn't going to spam this time but then I was banned.

hero ethnic several disabilities abbreviation chinatown representation axle stem 91 bazaar treasures.
calgary stems chiefs guadeloupe whatsoever wood whois carole borland staind moran honors suggested. ecc alzheimer gemini gibson kp sturdy pdb bleed bastard shoppy conn reluctant cemeteries coping nextag.
substrate debugger bn friday rhythms users qui nhs flagship quoted automation inf rafting. attempting pamela messageslog mdt hannah.
versatile transvestite grim glance indie. likelihood witch plaster downtime informative positioned seller exploitation meet origin changer turtle ipc bureaucracy.
powers stressed complying, mosque citroen feb dated nature tbh.

domestic-violence prosecution against Augustin Bahati

nypost.com/2017/10/09/un-worker-pulls-diplomatic-immunity-card-over-groping-allegations/

As we all know, women destroy societies. As we all know, judges are the most powerful profession in (((democracies))).

Combine the two and you get one of the most harmful and dangerous things ever devised: female judges.

This guy is right, if they knew anything about history they wouldnt miss a single moment to agitate a local community over nigger rape and such.

New England fag here. 1) Manchester is a spic and nigger infested hell hole. 2) The problem with places like NH is that it’s full of altruists. The state is pretty much 50/50 between democucks and lolbergs none of which are right wing. Also with skyrocketing property prices in MA along with horrid commutes in the city and metro areas are causing a lot of MA fags to move up north thus the monicker “blue Hampshire”. NH doesn’t need more shit skins or bleeding heart liberals it needs redpilled white men to take white wives and produce large families before it turns to Massachusetts lite.

Why does this shit always seem to happen in the states Holla Forums says are based?

I told you so.

Good. Things. Don't. Happen.

And that's why all life should die at once, so that nothing ever happens again. End all life, solve all problems.

ignorance of the law does not excuse one from penalty of the law

Call it what it is Liberal Incompetence.
Always thought we should meme this.
Liberals are incompetent. Don't hire them for anything unless you want your business to suffer. Do not hire liberals.

Very simple.