What are some games that let me kill deceitful bitches?

What are some games that let me kill deceitful bitches?

Dodging and spamming melee shouldn't be acceptable anymore. How about trying to make an interesting game. All the effort went to trying to be a movie.

Drakengard 3

Witcher 3 is fun with mods. I could recommend you some if you weren't such a bitch.

I'm not interested in dodging and spamming, ubisoft style exploration or watching a game pretend to be something it's not.

The worst thing about Witcher 3 is how floaty the character moves and controls. The cutscenes and dialog scenes are very grounded and polished, they feel gritty and matching. Once you're out though, Geralt moves with 150ms input lag, and interprets movement directions differently every time you tilt the stick.

The shit combat is just the cherry on top, doing anything but riding and talking feels bad in this game.

If anyone likes this game they're an instant, irredeemable pleb.

To be fair, it's an RPG. The player built his character to do a lot of damage with heavy attack, probably has the best sword for his level and has high stagger chance. There aren't very many RPGs with good combat unless you include ARPGs.

They fixed the movement but yeah it's obvious they made it to be played with gamepads.

Combat is a lot more interesting with mods.

Lemme guess, you think blobbers and turn based are shit too

Recommend a mod, im willing to give it a try. I just stopped playing after a while because the combat was so bad, even though i liked the story and characters. It's one of the very few RPGs where i never skipped dialogue.

Im fucking shocked why did they even bother

you've got to name them if you don't want people to think you're just making excuses for a shit game.

casuals will buy anything with the right PR?

Been wanting to try TW3 for a while but the combat looks awful. I mean it's worse than Morrowind since at least Morrowind required certain amounts of skill.

It isn't that bad. It's miles above garbage like the AssCreed series or the Arkham series. You have to dodge and time attacks. Still shit though, simply not enough to carry the game.

If it is like 2 then it's tedious.
I loved TW2, but the combat was horrible.

top lel

Picking up a spear and spamming M1 while standing still requires skill now. The more you know I guess.

You can describe it as tedious, at least when you cheese with Quen all the fucking time. But playing the combat casually is fun, hits feel visceral and so on. Just doesn't last enough for the dimensions of an RPG.

A better question is what games that let you dick deceitful bitches into loyal waifus.

Previous planning with equipment stats items and skills.

It's basically W2 combat but they sped it up, made Geralt a bit more agile and with less retarded attack animations (though he will still sometimes throw a weird attack during a combo). Potions are now consumed in real time rather than having to meditate beforehand.

Talk about science fiction :^)

Quen is much weaker and 90% W2 cheese came from quen bullshit

and since I can already feel the goalposts moving:

Alpha Protocol

You're trying too hard.

That's why we must turn to vidya to see it.

Not really. You no longer stop regenerating stamina when in Quen but it still goes away in one hit unless you are fighting weak enemies. Quen does have a lot more uses here though as a lot of enemies have attacks that can go through invincibility frames.

To fix combat, combine disable soft lock, fast and deadly combat, auto cast signs, and stamina n skills rebalance.
To fix the shitty skill tree leveling, combine slotslotslots and give yourself double slots, setskillpoints and give yourself 2 skills points per level, and the mod that removes the skill point requirement, allowing you to level up all the skills on the tree at level one, because the more advanced skills aren't necessarily better. The skill tree is way too restrictive and this will make it more fun. This doesn't seem to make you overpowered because the combat mods are pretty challenging.
There is no way to fix the shitty user interface and menu, but some mods to improve it are the map quest objective mod that shows all objectives on the map, the zoom out mini map mod, the auto apply oil mod so you don't have to fuck around with it every battle, and the sort everything mod that sorts things in alphabetical order and by level. The default sorting is non existent and cdprojectred should kill themselves.
Some graphics mods are reworked project, more shadows, no dirty lens, weather enhanced, and the gore mod. Some other things I like are witcher 2 potion length which makes most potions last 10 minutes and decotions last many hours, better torches, better trophies, jump in shallow water, absolute camera, absolute horse control, better icons, no fall damage, peepers, silverswords, gwent dealer, toxicityclean screen, improved sign effect (makes signs look prettier), and alternate interaction which will stop you from lighting candles instead of looting boxes.
It took me 10 hours to perfect it. If you don't want to like the game, don't bother. If you like witcher but want to vastly improve your fun, add these mods. I should make an infograph because I really think it's worth playing now, especially considering it's a 200 hours long game. To tell the truth though I've only got halfway through the game with these mods. The balance is not an issue, but it might be, in which case you can adjust fast and deadly combat mod to give the enemies higher damage.

Yes really. You could kill just about anything from it's damage in W2 and whirling was not nearly this OP. Potion refreshing, instakill triggering those same invincibility frames, stacking stagger like crazy…

Even if they managed to pull it off you'd still end up with used goods

Do you have the accordion bears? That was my favorite shit.

For those who haven't played, if you throw explosives at large corpses, they will deform. Bears have weird collision detection and will stretch indefinitely.

You can also push them to manually deform them by walking "through" them.

When did you play it? They rebalanced Quen like 5 times throughout its release.

Now now. Being a deceitful cunt doesn't mean being a slut in fiction.

I feel like I should point out that while this boss is actually that easy regardless of build, in this webm he's glitched out and is just slightly less aggressive and doesn't summon his adds which are the more difficult portion of the fight.

The combat system of Witcher 3 and enemy AI is definitely one of its biggest weaknesses but in fights against groups of monsters it's generally better than against individual or groups of humanoids.

Bit after release and about eight months later with some combat rebalancing mod. Admittedly the second one required a dedicated caster build and potions but it was more then effective.
Shield up, arc like someone pissed on a live wire, dodge, reshield, repeat once or twice per fight or until everything is deep fried.

Sorry to break it to you brother but we've a greater chance to see a game where loyal waifus turn into deceitful bitches. Call it virtual reality :^)

In the enhanced edition update they nerfed Quen hard in witcher 2.
You need to get a talent to redirect the damage and its meager damage as it goes away in 2 hits at most and prevents stamina regeneration. You could do more damage by casting igni twice in that period of time.

To fix combat make it a fucking RPG. This is bottom of the barrel nothing actiongame tripe.

Crusader Kings 2

That would explain why both Quen and Yrden suck ass (damage wise) in W3

This was satisfying.

Yrden in 3 is entirely for debuffing which is probably for the best since igni always beat its ass for damage anyway.

Mass Effect and Final Fantasy XIII, if memory serves.

Apparently it was hitting like a truck before they nerfed it and good riddance honestly. That mutated ice Aard is a motherfucker though.

in the enhanced edition of 2 Yrden does no damage. It only stuns the target. Useful for bosses and single enemies.

here is TW3EE mod which makes the combat a bit more challenging.

Max Payne

Where are you getting these webms from?

And why aren't you webming that?

Because WebM for retards hasn't been updead in a long time and their github page was nuked.

shit I updated

That's not an excuse, there are better programs to make webms out of youtube videos. What you should have said is that you have had to cut into multiple 10mb parts.

webm for retards has an issue with quality and the encoding would take me an hour to do.

get shotcut, does encoding faster, compared to xmedia.

that reminds me of the fallout 4 corpse clock

Berserk Warriors, when it's out.

But she was a qt. I wish she was in the game more.

kek and they do it for free

by the way those programs you people talk about are all frontends for ffmpeg, if they don`t work at similar speeds it is because they are messing with your settings behind your back

Killing Keira leads to Lambert dying

What are some games that let me have SEX with deceitful bitches?

Real life.

Nah, you only have to save him yourself instead of Keira.

Also if you let her go you see her impaled, in case you didn't know

What made you think it was an RPG? Was it the in depth build system where you can make a character that isn't a jack of all trades magic alchemist swordsman? Or you mean the character creation where you can make any kind of person you can think of instead of mr brooding white haired voice acted edgelord? Perhaps you just mean the huge variety of in world factions you can establish yourself in rather than just doing the main quest and one off side quests?

The Witcher games are action/adventure, not RPGs. If you think that RPG = fantasy + numbers + sidequests then you are a drooling retard who needs to play dungeons and dragons some time to see what games have been trying to emulate all these years.

If you think video games are RPGs you are a drooling retard who needs to play dungeons and dragons stop signalling your nerd cred by pretending you play real RPGs.

I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to convey here as you don't seem to have a coherent argument. Are you just a Witcherfag who is butthurt that his brooding dark edgy marty stu self insert simulator is being insulted?

Try refuting any point I have made, that is how you are supposed to argue with people.

everytime i see this cancer webm there are retards who think using freeware garbage is acceptable

You should have been able to figure out that I denied the idea that RPG is a genre instead of a medium.

So tell me, is the entire stalker series shit because there are bugs and glitches?

You can make specialized builds that are entirely based around potions/bombs or spells or melee. Its just rather pointless even on the hardest difficulty since the game gets very easy after a somewhat hard start.
And why is it an rpg? Youre roll playing a character, making choice for said character that change the nature of the character. Thats kind of the basis of roll playing, right?

Yeah like how you play the role of Mario in Super Mario 64. You make decisions for him that change the nature of him, like if he decides to go for the 100% completion, half a press completion, or speedrun.

RPGs are about two things: making a character, and becoming that character. The latter is hard to define in a specific way because every game is about becoming a character, but in an RPG you have to put yourself in their mind and shape who they are. You don't get dialogue choices handed to you by the DM, you become the character and make decisions dynamically yourself. Most games are shit at this but not all of them. Even COD BLOPS 2 of all games got it right (in some sense). In the single player, there are many ways that the story can branch based off of natural decisions you make in gameplay, like whether you shoot a guy. A big dialogue box doesn't pop up that gives you A: kill dude or B: don't kill dude, you use the same controls you've used to kill every other dude in the game and can kill or not kill that dude.

A good example of this going horribly wrong is in Bioshock Infinite, where in a first person shooter a guy asks you to throw a ball at a couple so the game says "Press LT to throw the ball at the interracial couple and RT to throw it at the announcer". If that didn't pop up and you used normal FPS controls, most people would throw it at the couple because that's what the world told their character to do and they wouldn't have though tto do anything else. They might think back on their decision and reflect on what they've done.

tl;dr Call of Duty Black Ops 2 is a better RPG than The Witcher, so though you can technically call TW3 an RPG because you play a role, you should consider what else would then count as an RPG if you set that as a standard.