Really enjoy soysauce

thanks Holla Forums

Why can't you just take your soysauce in secrecy and be happy? Is it because you now know you are a soyboy?

If it makes you feel better, your average polcuck is a beta virgin who uses bottom of the barrel losers to feel better about their own inferiority

You're welcome soyboy.

soy sauce isn't soy
worry for soy sauce is very soy
u are soyboy who uses soy sauce love to hide soy urges

mr. Holla Forums
i'm soy

It's obvious you never knew anything about biology. Plant-estrogens simply don't turn into or change human estrogen-levels.

Just use fish sauce. It's the same shit.

Really makes you think

That's /r/The_Donald user, our Holla Forums is just a bunch of nuts.

hi Holla Forums

REREREREDDITSBACING XD

i just ate some sushi with soy sauce.
if you're worried about estrogen/testosterone, consume more cruciferous vergetables.

Just use ketchup like a real man.

I want Holla Forums and Holla Forums to leave.

This, watch what's in your food and toiletries and eat plenty of cabbage to flush any rogue xenoestrogens, no need to get silly eating raw onions (unless you really want to).

soy mimics estrogen in the body. Enjoy the bitch tits

Is that a nose or a tiny mouth? The chin/cheek makes it confusing.

Broccoli is arguably better.

it's whatever you want it to be, sweetie

That sounds awful

Soyboy isn't a diet user, it's a way of life

If you enjoy the soy and don't look like a twink, then you shouldn't give a fuck about the term because you aren't a soyboy

If you do look alike a twink though then you're a soyboy.

Social media sites shadowban the word "cuck" so people had to start using new words that meant the same thing.

user you should just enjoy your soy sauce and not give a fuck what people think. Always bugged me how it's called soy sauce where I come from we just call it shoyu.

I'm glad you begun to see the light. Now look at the ingredients in everything and find that its soy.

How tight is your boypussy?

its pristine