Postering

Got any good shit for postering then post it.
Postering OPs are not only useful but entertaining. I had an idea for a template using Segoe UI italiics font in blue for just putting honest shit out there into the cesspool that is the modern campus environment.

It's debatable, but I think sourced things may ore may not help as in most cases drones will tear a poster down after snapping a photo of it for social media fake outrage and subsequent virtue signaling for good goy points. Anyone who glances at it and doesn't tear it down will probably not gaze at it long enough to examine sources. Admittedly, concise memes are more effective than raw statistics. Interested to hear opinions on this.

Another thing I often see is whoring a website on the poster which is unfortunately often either full of retards or controlled opposition.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OrVJL
archive.is/9Z5v
mega.nz/#F!ppUwmZaJ
my.mixtape.moe/blfber.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/asjqdy.pdf
whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista_(Mexico)
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/12/151224-israel-jewish-terrorism-arson-christian-church-multiplication/
webmd.com/women/lesbian-health#1
mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/lesbianrx/factsheet.shtml
stdcheck.com/blog/lgbt-std-statistics/
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/may/18/womens-rights-happiness-wellbeing-gender-gap
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2381647/Stay-home-mothers-happiest-Women-dont-return-work-suffer-feelings-boredom-worthlessness.html
myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-and-the-african-slave-trade/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion
blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2016/06/02/india-has-the-most-people-living-in-modern-slavery/
reuters.com/article/uk-slavery/chronology-who-banned-slavery-when-idUSL1561464920070322
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know if my template is a good idea, but I'm putting it out here.

Ah shit, a typo.

How do you paste these around and where and when? Do you print these on sticker paper or paste them with wheat glue or something else?

Sticker paper adhesive can be pretty shitty in my experience.

Any ideas for a pro-white asphalt mosaic?

Ugh redo

Friendly reminder that all modern printers leave a fingerprint on each printed page.

archive.is/OrVJL
archive.is/9Z5v

A poster doesn't have to be all of these things, but to be none of them is to be worthless.

Nice nice

Looking forward to YOUR improved version which I'm sure you're working on right now unless you're all talk.

Go back to sucking cocks, you stupid motherfucker. Your posters are utter shit and their existence does not itself validate their existence.

For example, these.

Wtf is your problem. He was just providing criticism to help OP make better posters

Also, I disagree I think the posters are eye catching

If dump the raw psd files, I can probably improve them a bit. Pic related

fuck

Pic related is an example of my work.

You do great work, user.

Here is a link to every single poster I have downloaded. There are a couple hundred total

Link
mega.nz/#F!ppUwmZaJ

Decryption key
!anYJzGJXBsfQiJZ2MA5eVw

>>>/pdfs/6605

Here are some good manuals for postering and IRL propaganda.

I had to disable the link because I remembered it had posters saved that the creators did not want used. I'll remove them and repost later

Lets go boys!

Another option is to buy EggShell stickers and write whatever you want on them. That way if you get caught you won't have a whole bunch of stickers on you. Just write on one at a time and put it up some where.

egg shell stickers flake off and can't be pulled off. they are a bitch to remove

What's with the nigger version of image 4?

Include citations and consider making versions without color ink, as most posters seem to be black and white. Not all posters need to be black and white, but those do seem to be posted more frequently.

And some color posters.

This is a set of posters If you feel like putting up many posters in a limited area.
To print it all from one file: my.mixtape.moe/blfber.pdf

Item 88 should be Item 7.

Use this pdf instead to print them all at once: my.mixtape.moe/asjqdy.pdf

>>>/bmw/6507

We really should be pushing this. It's a good way to promote division among progressives.

A poster shouldn't take itself too seriously. Offensive content catches the eye - and we're masters of offensive messages.

Here's a strategy to spread propaganda without actually posting flyers anywhere IRL.

Actually that's not a bad idea, assuming you practice OPSEC and create a good sock.

First off, I really want to share concentrated cuck. Just watch this video because it is so cringe worthy that it by itself is a redpill.

It's obviously meant to highlight the double standard, i.e. the niggers defending themselves being proper whiles whites doing the same would be racis'

Second off, here are some good posters. You need to keep things on a simple, consistent message.
Stick to the Mantra. If you don't know what that is, visit here immediately and listen to the podcast. You will learn a lot.
whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2

To use as posters, print these on normal paper (I designed them to fit normal printed paper) using a LASER printer, not ink. Ink will run when the poster gets wet.

To poster-bomb, simply mix Tackey Glue with water. Using a paint brush, paint the paste over the flat surface you want to affix your poster to. After placing the power over the pasted area, paint over the poster with your paint brush to seal it in and make it waterproof.

This paste is 3 times more effective than wheat paste and is waterproof. It is extremely difficult to remove once it dries.

After inspecting an area and locating the highly visible areas with lots of pedestrian or vehicular traffic, go out late at night and poster-bomb your neighborhood.

If you have any questions for me, ask away as I have done this many, many times in dozens of towns, suburban areas, and highly populated cities.

Hail victory.

You
See this

By the way, most of the posters ITT are fucking garbage. They suffer from either being too cluttered, dealing with irrelevant issues, being too wordy, the font being the same size, and almost all of them suffer from inconsistency and non-simplicity.
Seriously people, this is not a high school art project. Show some fucking effort.

The Jews could not have a stranglehold over the USA if not for their Evangelical allies. Break their conditioning by red pilling them on how the Jews really view Christianity and the attack on the USS Liberty.

I don't know who made pics related.

Blacks have the highest rates of the G variant of rs53576 though.

that's color printers. they use the yellow ink for that.

Bumping because these threads are among those that get slid the most. It's hard to beat real life redpill shitposting.

Nope. I just try to make other people try harder. Here's a couple images that someone that doesn't care about ink cost could use.

share for awareness ;_;

Sorry about the redtext overload. Here it is in non-fag:
Every time the Jewish Talmud uses words like "man," "human," or "life," as in "He who saves one life, saves the entire world," it is exclusively talking about Jewish men.

Multiple advocacy groups, think tanks, university professors with tenure, and Democratic Party politicians have openly called for a Hispanic "reconquest" of the Western United States.

Jews are close to 1% of the US population, yet they are almost the only race represented at the top of: Finance, entertainment, news media, academic feminism, Washington lobbying firms, Wall St. law firms, major donors to both main political parties, and other significant sources of power in our society.

Israel gets $3.1 billion in tribute from the United States each year, despite attacking the USS liberty, spying on the US government, illegally donating money to American political parties, and accosting, beating, and murdering Christians visiting Israel.

Lesbian communities in the United States are silently suffering through twin epidemics of domestic violence and sexually transmitted disease. Leaders in the community won't discuss this, because they're afraid it will give "right-wingers" ammunition to use against them.

HIV exposure among gay men is close to 100%. Most gay black men have been exposed multiple times. The rates for other STIs, such as HPV, syphilis, and antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea are even higher.

Feminists do not ever mention abuse, sexism, rape, and murder in the Mu5lim world, because they think it's racist.

Native Americans mostly died of plagues that spread after contact with Europeans. This was before the Germ Theory of disease, when nobody knew how smallpox and cholera worked. Later, Indians attacked whites as often as the reverse, and they fought with extreme savagery. The fact that they lost does not make them virtuous or noble – that's racist.

Most women would rather have children than a career. Career women sabotage themselves by wasting their prime childbearing years, only to come up short at the office and fail to catch a promising husband. "You can have it all!" is a lie spread by (mostly) Jewish shrews who have never enjoyed a man's affection.

The white race is real, has interests unique to itself, and has done more good for the cause of human progress than all other races combined. Whites built Europe's cathedrals while Arabs were burning the Great Library, they erected vast cities full of wonders in places where hunter-gatherer tribes had previously roamed, and they developed the concept of human rights, which is still absent across most of the world.

Literally every race has held slaves and been enslaved at some time. Africans tend to be on the receiving end, mostly from Arab slavers and Jews, but took something like 1 million Europeans into bondage in the 18th century. That's twice as many white slaves in Africa as blacks held in the English colonies. . . and the British Empire was the first in history to end slavery on general principle. Arabs, Indians (from India), and modern Africans still own millions of slaves, mostly for cheap labor and sexual gratification. This is permitted in the Quran.

Ditto for circumcision, with the added benefit that it forces feminists to either admit to hypocrisy or side with MRAs.

If you have sources you could pair with these, that would be nice. Archive links at the end of each paragraph. If not maybe I'll do it later. Saved any way.>>10791328

The only people who become stronger with diversity are non-whites.

Jews hate Christians, and Aryan peoples as well.

Jews treat every Aryan as a potential Nazi.

"Man" meaning Jew is from Mas. K'rithoth 6b
Reconquest:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista_(Mexico)

Israeli terror:
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/12/151224-israel-jewish-terrorism-arson-christian-church-multiplication/

Lesbian epidemics:
webmd.com/women/lesbian-health#1
mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/lesbianrx/factsheet.shtml

Fag shit generally:
stdcheck.com/blog/lgbt-std-statistics/

Miserable career women:
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/may/18/womens-rights-happiness-wellbeing-gender-gap
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2381647/Stay-home-mothers-happiest-Women-dont-return-work-suffer-feelings-boredom-worthlessness.html

Slavery is kosher:
myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-and-the-african-slave-trade/
(Source is "debinking" the connection, but it has lots of resources to start looking)
Slavery is halal:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion of Cuck™ic_views_on_slavery
Slavery is curry:
blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2016/06/02/india-has-the-most-people-living-in-modern-slavery/
Slavery wouldn't be cricket:
reuters.com/article/uk-slavery/chronology-who-banned-slavery-when-idUSL1561464920070322

Done.

The best cannot be improved by the lesser.

Thank you!

These threads are why I keep coming back here.

thanks for the ICE poster, just used it recently
leftists/shitskins were protesting all the illegal spics held in county jail in my town

These are really good. Shine the light on what these jews really want to do by pretending to be them and directly and openly stating your goals.

I've always said, if jews can pretend to be white people, white people can pretend to be jews.

amazing

Free speech hebe.

(the coffee one is true for any sort of ground coffee)

I remember so much from the 90s about needing to donate for Jews in the USSR where 1,000 jews are dying monthly because they can't pay to go to Israel that was everywhere in Church, though I can't find the video online. I do remember a report y'all might find interesting about how some Jews are the poorest in New York City and need your help today.

gotta disagree with that middle one. don't get high off your own supply, Hoppe.

make Orthodoxy the national religion and send Zio-Prots to death camps. win/win.

Bump for interesting content.

White on black and white is a bitch to read at a glance. You're already using too many words and making them harder to distinguish only disrupts your message.

As an extra tip, if some fucks remove your posters, you want to add some crushed glass to the glue. When they rim them off, it'll spray a thin cloud of glass in the air and they'll bleed for a while.

If you want to be more violent all the while sparing innocent city workers who generally use tools and gloves, glue razor blades underneath. Anyone tearing it with their fingers and nails will have a really bad time.

I wasn't going to spam this time but then I was banned.

initiative vaccine explain collective supra breeding capsule techno spirituality minh island standings empowerment liner. phys arrived nightly och sludge wastes coach kissimmee constructed beliefs waterways open diminished frost introduces spatial farmington.
yachts mirage majority ode func nearly underground.
watershed travelling wheaton artwork wiley. erica grabs predators mirage merits land eureka uninsured policy southeastern 53 asians.
choices genome betty towels hydrogen. io equal monday approx.
winged dropped manage vectors anxious rsvp quilt suspicion workout invoices ts chap brian lancashire. brad motorsports outlet cary wishes snow afb cracks medicine party jdbc au.
composites careers villages.
lafayette cooking stay removes unwrap argues cashier incident eyed actually taught. obligated promised proudly argues grants obtaining sophisticated pas comprises.
immigrant philosopher retailers inc whiskey seattle intellectual london succeeding rigid 90 golf coldfusion, locality.
violate milano specializing sentences tall aires radiant playboy picnic interface occupation marching yankee duff.
canyon colleagues grown ample mixture contacting easy blackboard aspect 71. inputs timers memberships lauderdale.
mediation extracting sdl bookmarks andrew agency menace mounts settling.
sequential abbey bloody bd merging obscene funky coupe mgm tbh.

top tier

If your a leaf, start slapping these around.
I'm gonna be doing so at my college when the strike ends.

Another great idea is