Community

Is this show good? I mean it's kind of comforting.

Yeah, after season 4 it feels like a completely different show.

Community season ranking:

1. 1
2. 2
3. 3
4. 4
5. 6
6. 5

Community hot tail ranking:

1. Annie Kim
2. Britta
2. Rachel
4. Frankie
5. Annie
6. Prof. Slater

I mean, i only watched it for Chevy Chase.

wtf?

He did Pierce well. But Joel McHale did a good acting job too.

He's not funny though. Chevy Chase is.

Annie kim is a 10/10

Looks like an awful lot of diversity.

The best episode was the one where they roll a dice to see who gets the pizza downstairs and it splits into 6 different timelines and shit. The fact that they had to limit the plot to just 6 short stories was the best thing the show has done.

If you ignore the whole 'diversity' aspect, it's actually not a shitshow where they pander to SJWs.

True. Anything that comes out of Pierce is gold.

It's pretty racist actually, mostly against asian.

and they do make fun of Muslims too

>>>/reddit/

It's not that he's fat and his shirt hangs off his big gut, it's that his shirt has stains on it.

Get it together, Dan. I mean damn.

He wasn't a cuck yet during early seasons of Community.

Yes, he was.

That's his writing partner Justin Roiland and the guy who actually came up with the original concept for Rick and Morty (though back then it was way more edgy and was basically about Doc Brown tricking Marty McFly in to sucking his dick to stay alive). That's the look of a man who knows his writing partner's crazy politics are going to get him screwed.

Shit, forget all of this, I am dead wrong. I just looked up Roiland and he looks totally different. I just assumed. I'll show my self out in disgrace.

Proof?

ikr

fuck off back to reddit and dont come back

The show is SJW-lite from beginning to end. The pajeet in the show is a mixed race mongrel in the context of real life and in the show itself. The show tries to insist that he's popular with all kinds of women.

Yeah but Jeff's white and he gets all kinds of chicks.

No it doesn't, he's friends with a kike a sheboon and a dumb leftist, and on the beginning of the show they imply it started out of pity for his autism. The only woman that actually was attracted to him was the librarian, and her only alternative was Troy.

You do know that was a joke from Pierce right?

You've never been around a group of women? Their mannerisms showed they pitied him.

Yeah but not because of autism.

nice meme

Nice trips.
Is that an edited pic or are you serious?

Hmm it is clear to me from your post you're from reddit. Therefor I am filtering it. Bye!

yep

go back and ask the fans >>>/reddit/

as expected

sage negated.

The odd episode in the later epsiodes were good. Like the Ass Crack Bandit.

The only good episode for Season 4 was the last one where a dice gets stuck and makes the evil timeline come to the real one.

They wouldn't get away with a joke like that in (((CY)))+3.

why not? the guy who says it is the villain

Remember watching the first episode years ago and even then I thought it was reddit as fuck.

I would agree that the first episode was all romantic as shit but it helps to set up the overall plot of the show. But it's the way you view the rest of the episodes that matter.

What went wrong?

Gillian Jacobs is way better.

Her inner jewess is fighting to come out

Even when leftists write villains they tend to say stuff they would approve of themselves. Like how instead of "nigger" a supposed white supremacist (a villain in their eyes) character would say "you stupid black person!" or some shit like that.

My feet hurt.

That outfit looks like it's on backwards

daaamn, Phoebe hasn't aged a day since 2003

What did they mean by this?

I also like the documentary one.

this guy has never read a book

What about the one where Jeff fakes a class but gets more than he bargained for as he delves into conspiracy theories of whether the class even existed?

I'd guess Father Ted suit you more.

Don't you badmouth Father Ted you nigger.

get out. now.

*queue laugh track*
Honestly british comedy is shit now. Peep Show was their last decent series.

It was good for a couple of seasons, then Dan Harmon became a diva, couldn't stand Chevy Chase to the point of fucking up his character and ruining the whole dynamic.
There was a story about how he was drunk and riduculed Chase during a party where he played a private message in front of the whole cast and crew.

Joel McHale actually said that Chevy didn't like the writing (like how all the characters progress from being shit to being good character in the end and he never changes) and the working hours.

Yeah I think it was made on purpose (by Harmon) to force Chevy to leave the show by himself. That's what he did if I remember correctly.
It's a shame because his character was essential to the comedy dynamic of the ensemble. It's really noticeable once he was gone, they tried to shove Chang and/or the Dean into the group but it didn't work. Chang became insufferable and the Dean became a caricature of himself (a huge faggot).

Is Black Books any good?

Looks boring too.

idk

wot did he mean by this?

What the fuck does she have in that tiny bag?

Condoms.

Yeah it was pretty noticeable./

fag is british for ciggy

All Dan Harmon has to do is make the movie.

What's it with these people when they got something good going on, the need to suddenly fuck it up? This seems to happen to every show where some soyboy has to "change it" for some damn reason.

Another thing I don't understand about Dan Harmon is how he "invented" the story circle? I mean if you look at how the circle works, you realize that that kind of storytelling existed a long time ago even before Dan came into the scene.

Simple:
1. Take something that exits
2. change it a bit.
3. Claim you came up with it all on your own because you are so smart and anyone who says otherwise is jealous of your intellect.
4. Sit back and watch an army of "lol I'm so nerdy/i am so smart and ur not" faggots defend you and throw money at any stupid bullshit you create.

Pierce is the best character in the show.

Black Books is great. Dylan Moran's Bernard Black is one of the all time best characters to appear on british tv.

no, blacks can barely write

Then it's objectively shit, sorry m8.

Plenty of great sitcoms had laugh tracks. Black Books is one of them.

I tried it but British laugh tracks are trash. I agree some sitcoms are decent with laugh tracks specifically, Frasier, Cheers, and Seinfeld. British laugh track sitcoms just don't translate unfortunately.

Maybe.

Funny. I feel the opposite. American laughter is annoying.

Ah, it would be so perfect.

t. anglokike

bump

Meh, it got shit after Season 3.