Japan Voting today in Snap Election. Abe Expects 2/3 majority

Japan Voting today in Snap Election. Abe Expects 2/3 majority

Mr Abe called the election amid rebounding approval ratings after a record low over the summer and with the opposition largely in disarray.
If, as predicted, Mr Abe is re-elected, he will be on track to become Japan's longest serving post-war leader.

Mr Abe is hoping his party will win a two-thirds majority, allowing him to make constitutional changes. In particular, he wants to change Japan's self-defence force into a national army for the first time since the Second World War.

The polls close at 20:00 local time.

archive.is/sjOPd

bbc.com/news/world-asia-41711369

Other urls found in this thread:

richard-hooker.com/sites/worldcultures/ANCJAPAN/YAYOI.HTM
archive.is/UkXyi
make.girls.moe
waifu2x.me
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THIS TIME WE’LL HELP JAPAN EXTERMINATE THE CHINK MAINLAND

Shinzo Abe drove japan into a keynesian hole from which the only exit is a major crisis. The sooner you let the damn crisis hit then better, but as keynesians do, he is digging deeper and deeper. I didn't want to see nips suffer, but the current mindset of nihon is one of overtrust in it's state.

The japs probably have secret mechs or some shit. You can't pour that much money into purel R&D, because you don't need to train soldiers or make equipment for them without coming up with mechs.

Japan for Japanese
But Iceland for everyone, according to the Japanese?

""Toshiki Toma, head Lutheran Church Minister of Immigrants, helps bring in migrants to Iceland!""

As an American I really don't want this. They are admirable warriors and need to be suppressed at all times.

Japans economy collapses, nips realize money is nothing, quit working 200 hours a week and form a warrior culture again. Constitution is changed so they have an actual military, Trump convinces America that Japan will fix the Korea and China problem so long as they don't stop them. Japan seeks retribution for American Imperialism.

PEARL HARBOR 2.0

subhuman, pls.

We'll see if this means anything. I know little about Japanese politics, but it seems very corrupt and enabled by an indifferent citizenry.

Just in time to declare war on the gooks. Nice.

Excuse me faggot?

???

Japs aren't nazis.

They fought with them

No shit.

You're not excused.

I just don't understand what the hell you're trying to communicate to me. You think I'm gonna want japs back in action? Are you fucking stupid?

your on the wrong site faggot

Abe is still a massive cuckservative, so I wonder what he is planning to use that national army on.

I think you're on the wrong site. You speak the language of Americans motherfucker. Japs aren't the only "world power" that is nationalist and anti-jew and even if they were they're still non-white gooks who need to die along with jews niggers and communists.

You gotta realize that the Yen has not experienced inflation in about 30 years since the 80's right? Abe's reign is one of the few times where Keynesianism makes sense.

Tsukamoto Kindergarten, the nationalist kindergarten that teaches devotion to the Emperor and pre-war morals, including willingness to sacrifice for the nation.
Akio Abe, Shinzo Abe’s wife, is honorary principal. The school also got the land from the government for about 1/10 the going price.

That whole scandal was a bunch of bullshit created by the media.

First of all, the land was not 1/10 of the value. It increased after the purchase because the noise pollution from airplanes decreased.
Second of all, the land needed quite a lot of processing of garbage before it could be used, making the land worth less than it seemed.
There's a whole mountainfull of complete lies that the msm cooked up.

fucking hell, dident know abe was this based.
dont know how i feel about indoctrinating little kids but the degeneracy has to be fought somehow.
man with luck japan will go full natsoc in our lifetime.
just imagine nazi mecha taking everything south of russia.

Satanic trips confirm.

I wasn't implying that but America isn't it's fucking politicians you dumb goober.

Truman has been dead for a long time Satan.

Two nukes wasn't enough.

I'm surprised more people don't talk about this. The amount of Japan's budget that goes towards their military, particularly R&D, does not match up with their personnel, equipment, etc. They've got all sorts of high tech military shit just waiting to be used, and I don't doubt for a second that they're at least looking into mechs.

For fucks sake, they even made a whole anime to convince the youngsters that the JSDF was the tits.

For some reason Japan wasn't treated as poorly as the other axis powers after the war and got to keep most of its sovereignty. We rebuilt Japan, a possible future enemy and destroyed a possible future ally really makes you think.

I voted yesterday, unfortunately my area had a koreaphilic cuckservative, which is especially sad because the district nearby had quite the patriot that wrote a book on how wage slavery was ruining the country.

There's a big typhoon right now (how convenient), so hopefully the faggot-ass boomers are cowering away from voting.

You have the foresight of a four-year old.

I can smell the desparity of wanting to be a baby boomer on you.
Like the Jew is doing to the west, eat shit you retarded kike.
Like pottery.

Better than being fucking blind.

hahahah

Japs are honorable people you fag.

Why wouldn't I suppress future enemies? That's the most logical fucking thing to do. You're telling me not to excise a tumor because it might not be benign. Japs look out for japs, Americans look out for Americans. That's how it will always be and has been retard.

Not really.

well they are the first nation that made consumer grate exo skelletons, power armor and mechs are just the next step.

Not really. The Allies carved out a third of our country like Germany in an effort weaken us. It's just that that third happend to be the tumor called Korea, which in turn actually strengthened us. Imagine if the allies cut out the muslim population of Bulgaria in an effort to weaken the country by reducing it's population, but instead they end up strengthening Bulgaria because the kebabs are, well, kebabs. It's sort of like that.

Just because we aren't filled with Turks doesn't mean we weren't fucked over. The allies encouraged the special status of Koreans in our country (because they were "oppressed with racism", ring a bell?), who fucked this country over with gambling, leftism, cultural degeneracy, rape, murder, and theft on a massive scale.

Fucking
BASED
There you have it, ladies and gentlemen. An actual living example of a subhuman.

Who are you calling subhuman? Your post isn't even coherent.

dont argue with a shill dude just filter the crypto kike like the rest of us do.

Honorable enough for me to want to exterminate them.

It is the language of Americans.

What the fuck are you talking about? What part of my post was incoherent to you?

The entire thing.

I haven't heard anything at all about post-war Italy and I assume they got it the best considering how many wops were in America at the time.

This is the most retarded thing I've read all month, get the fuck out.

not sure I would call him based, as he still supports the TPP and other shit trade bills last time I checked.

I never said anything about Japan still being an enemy, but they will always have that lingering within them. Allying with a potentially powerful enemy is stupid. All allies must be kept below not equal to you if you want to dominate the world. That's the American way. Get the fuck out of my goddamn country if you don't like it.

I don't know what to tell you, but either you should stop posting or consider paying for a street-brand lobotomy.

and look what that got you.

Don't tell me anything. Just shut the fuck up.

It got us the world.

no the kikes got the world, you got dead gi's trillions of dept and a brewing communist uprising.

Kek, damn Satan I didn't know you were so funny

Abe was against the TPP before negotions managed to turn around the deal to favor Japan more. But of course, that whole thing was better off gone altogether.

No we got the world, but we listened to the jew's foreign policy advice too much, as did the Brits in WWI.

Can you recommend me some books about Japan shitting on south gooks.

Take your own advice faggot.

I'll call out an oblivious faggot that cucks out for ZOG whenever I get the chance.

In a sense you are right, but the Japanese didn't lose its leadership and the military was honorably disbanded. All Japan had to do was accept some level of democracy. Their institutions remained. Even the American soldiers were deemed servants of the emperor. So yeah they were treated better and their spirit wasn't completely fucked by culture distortion like Germany was.

The army were tried for "war crimes", but not the leadership and certainly not the emperor. It's like if the allies rolled into Germany and tried the German army, but not Hitler and just kind of occupied it and said you have to become a democracy again, but here are your traditions and culture back to normalcy for the most part.

Good, I encourage you to do so.

yea japan really was lucky not to get the fascism raped out of them like we did.

They had their part to play in the global CIAnigger shitfest that has been world politics since 1945. The U.S. government released mobster Lucky Luciano (a man intimately connected with criminal kikes like Meyer Lanksy) and sent him to Sicily where he partnered with the mafia there, and eventually turned Italy into a major heroin producer/trafficker. Much of those drugs ended up in the U.S., where heroin addiction went from being a basically nonexistent problem in the 40's, to over a hundred thousand addicts by 1965. The CIA did this mostly because they wanted to empower the mafia to help overthrow the Italian Communist Party, which was gaining power after the war. They, like Mussolini, took a hardline anti-drug, anti-criminality stance, so naturally the cianiggers couldn't tolerate that.

Soon brother, soon.

Will be interesting to see how the negotiations will go with China and Japan being the two economic centers of the trade union. I have my doubts that it'll even come to a full agreement now I could be wrongprobably am

(checked)
The Japanese are honary aryans for a reason. It is good they are rearming. As so long strategic interests between us do not cross shouldn't they have no reason to and we aren't facing off again- yes- they need fucking Mechs to sell to us

You won't be saying that when you're being shot at by them in the Pacific Islands years from now, or maybe that's something your kids will have to deal with.

I'm an American, and you must be living in a rock if you think America belongs to people like us. Our politicians praise Israel non-stop and both parties are owned by AIPAC – voting makes zero difference. The only time our leaders mention white people is to denounce "white supremacy", meanwhile they praise diversity and the browning of America. You're correct that America became the global omnipower following WWII, especially now that the USSR dissolved, but it was not to the benefit of white Americans. We are merely to sword of Israel acting to turn whites into a minority on every country on Earth including our own.

I wouldn't bother arguing with him. He's either a shill playing dumb, or he genuinely has an incredibly low IQ. In either case, he's not worth more energy than a good filtering expends.

The kikes were probably victims of thier own "japs have cardboard planes and one rifle to every 3 soldiers lol" propaganda, and thought they'd go back to farming rice in paper houses and be no threat. Now they're a country many White nationalists look upon with envy.
The ceremonies and events around 2020 Olympics is going to be a pozzfest, to be sure, but all the normal people to go there to watch them won't be able to help noticing the society they are in, and wondering "what if home was more like this…?"
Be on the lookout for the left slowly ramping up Asian IQ stats and even "they're just more obedient over there" propaganda, and respond accordingly.

You don't belong here with your room temperature IQ. No need to imply that you're just pretending.

It doesn't for as long as you have that pathetic attitude. America only belongs to those who are willing to take it. You're not wrong about our politicians but our politicians have always been afraid of pissing off their constituencies, hence Trump's election. Don't be such a defeatist, be an American.

You're a pussy.

You're just mad because I'm not kissing your ass. Go suck a dick.

We fucking love the nips. It's a crying shame our grandfather's had to fight them. History is cyclical and we won't make the same mistake twice. If we can lose the grip of the Jew we will be the next Reich and have the nipple exp suit's and mexs at our side

A- Is he fully Nip? Mixed Whites and Japs always seem to end up far worse than the sum of thier parts. One who lived near Grenfell is a virtual nigger, and Coudenhove-Kalergi needs no introduction (though his White might have been (((White))) )
B- Was he born in Iceland? The Asians born / raised in the west tragically turn thier high IQ's towards (((higher education))) and become pozz factories.

Fair enough. I like anime, but I wouldn't mind the feel of killing over 50 japs like my grandpa did.

What ever you cuckservative.

Look who the fuck is talking, you're kissing a gook's ass and shitting on the bloody hands of your ancestors. Pacific theatre was justified, European theatre was not.

Reminder that Japs have always been allies of the white race. Just because we respect their ethnic nationalism in their own country doesn't mean we'll tolerate japs immigrating to ours.

Fuck the faggot in this thread cheering on America teaming up with Stalin and kikes to kill japanese. Japs aren't the problem, and slaughtering them solves nothing. Israel deserves our wrath we can deal with other non-whites later.

I never cheered any alliance we had with commies but in case you forgot

THE NAZIS ALLIED WITH FUCKING COMMUNISTS TOO

Only as long as their not fucking armed, hence my first post. Christ you're stupid.

An armed and powerful Japan sounds like it would be a shit-ton of fun to fight, and pissing off Jews before they get thrown into ovens would be a pleasure.

I'm okay with this.

by cutting of all japanese oil imports that would have killed there military and industrial efforts and given japan to the soviets on a silver platter?
are you that fucking delusional to belive kike propaganda that much?
do you think vietnam was justified too?
fucking kill yourself for the sake of white people everywhere.

My ancestors didn't destroy Europe, cuckservative.

Also justified. Fuck the japs.
Different breed of gook, far less worth paying attention to.
You mean for the sake of gooks everywhere? White people aren't gooks user.

Neither did mine. No one destroyed Europe. It's still there retard.

you cant be this fucking retarded, can someone please ban this kike shill?

Yeah you sure freed the shit out of them, didn't you?

chekem

Lets see who cucked your get.

HAHAHAHAAHAhahahahahHAHAHhaahahaa

I don't have a reaction pic for this. This is some meta-level jewry. Reported.

Japan was a democracy since the beginning of the empire. What was "accepted" from the Americans is an idiotic farce of a democracy that is forcibly pacifist and doesn't even have the most basic spy prevention laws. A bit like what has become of American "democracy" nowadays, in terms of how incompetent it is.

This is simply not true, but it's hard to explain because I can't offer any hard, easy to understand arguments like culture buildings with modern art deformations attatched to them. Generally speaking though, the entire race has become a bunch of cucked, spineless, undisciplined, unspiritual idiots.

Hitler was a competent man who rose the ranks to become a leader. The emperor is a symbolic ruler who (claimed to be) is descendended from god, is from the oldest dynasty on the planet, whose dynasty did not have actual power for roughly 800 years. It's closer to the kaiser that wasn't slain, than Hitler, who would be closer to the prime minister Tojo. The fact that you even compare the two means you have no knowledge on Japan, which is totally ok, but it's not a good idea to elaborate on things you don't know about.

Abe on the right track to solve Japanese birthrates with this programme

defeatism will keep you cucked

100% Jomon blood Japs are pretty much literal Aryans.

I should make it clear that Abe isn't 100% Jomon for obvious reasons, but has some Jomon features and is a famous actor.

Imagine being this much of a kike

Jomon is more like the older evolution of east asians more than anything. Closer to south east asians and pacific islanders. This can also be seen throught the similarities in the older Japanese language and other languages.

Abe is really unpopular in Japan, isn't he? His approval rating is only 32% from what I recall.

It's more like 40%, but those are the numbers with the entire media going ballistic over him. Also, many people will tick "no" when asked "do you support Abe's government", but will tick "yes" when voting for him; I happen to be one of them: I don't support his loose immigration but everything else is pretty good

Naw, they used anti-Semitic cults to fund the purchase of black market WMDs which are stored in the strange temples also built by those cults and guarded by paramilitary groups. Aum Shinrikyo tested at least one nuclear or post-nuclear WMD in Australia. The Sarin Gas attacks were a false flag pinned on AS so that the leadership could be eliminated after having served their purposes and growing more influential than desired. The land in Australia where they had their operations was leased in the name of a woman whose cult still operates in Australia today, funneling money from converts to Japan while preaching hatred of the Semite.

Hitler and Stalin signed a non-agression pact, because Hitler wanted to avoid a 2 front war in the event Britain and France decided to attack. You're such a fucking kike.

jew worship is cancer

What a suprise.

Or would you rather stomp on the skulls of commie Chinese?

America is a synonym for kike at this point.

Interesting scenario tbh.

Do nip erections have exit porrs?

NHK's first projections saying Abe's coalition will get between 281 and 336. 310 needed for the two-thirds majority as far as I know.

Apparently there is another coalition party that, banding together, they will carry 2/3 and be able to rewrite their constitution.

The question is: Will Japan finally throw of the yoke of Burger rule now, and go full 14/88 under Abe's leadership?

very likely, the shit in the south asia sea has proven that all the nations there cant count on the burgers for protection when it comes to anything bigger then some third world shithole.
be it the shit china has been pulling or Religion of Cuck™ trying to start a hostile takeover.

The Yayoi/Jomon distinction that people harp on all the time really comes across as D&C against Japan as a whole.

Fair points, but I was speaking of the fact that basically the US has, by constitutional fiat, pidgeonholed Japan since the end of WWII. As far as I know this is the first moment in history that they will have the 2/3 needed to throw that off and rewrite their own constitution. That it happens to come at the same time as a notable uptick in Nippon nationalistic sentiment due to the imminent threat from the Norks, may be a Divine appointment imo.

Is Jomon just a different name for the Ainu?

This all the proof you need Abrahamism is the actual problem

American public education in action

Have a link:
richard-hooker.com/sites/worldcultures/ANCJAPAN/YAYOI.HTM
archive.is/UkXyi

It is not indoctrinating kids. It is teaching them a better way. Look at the result of the way they were taught otherwise, so few kids, and morals in the toilet. Japan needs this do defend against the South Korean feminist kike worshipers.

The cultural degeneration in Japan was different from that of the west though. While we got our well poisoned by social marxism, the Japs largely degenerated on their own, likely from a mix of the defeatism after WW2 and US imposed pacifism. They then started aping after US capitalist consumer culture and ended up being really good at it, but infused everything with their own culture whilst doing so.

So I suppose we could say that they're a little better off since their degeneracy is mostly of their own making, pic related, and so should be more easily able to fix it themselves.

Japan always gives me mixed feelings. They are the only non-whites that I actually respect.

Yeah we had to fight them once before but WE were the ones fighting on the wrong side (even though we "won" the war).

It is my belief that Japs are White. "Honorary Aryan'" by Hitler's standards mean "literally White" by everyone else's. Especially considering their post-War achievements.
If Japs are White, then their offspring with other non-Jap Whites would be considered White, true. HOWEVER, I do not promote the idea that all White men should wed Japanese women. Why? For the same reason I don't advocate doing the same with French women - it would erase ethnic diversity among Whites as a whole and destroy White heritage.

Hey Japanfag, it's no different than whites having the western European/ Slavic difference.

I certainly hope that's the case. I'm not Japanese, I'm just concerned about attack vectors against people I care about.

Mixed feelings could be much more uncomfortable with the "Honorary" standard
Without using Hitler's words, as i don't remember him mentioning anything in that diplomatic regard, Germany did see a couple of native american groups as Honorary, namely the Sioux and some Hohokam/Anasazi descendants like the Hiaki, and maybe even the Mayans
It may come as tough for Americans knowing you killed honorary guys in all groups, and accepted the ones who were contested, like the terroni/sicilian italians

That's a secondary consideration to getting Americans to realize that the country was founded as part of a Masonic plot to create a New Israel from which to control the world and that its founding ideals are liberal tripe. Once people get past that stumbling block, they'll realize pretty quickly that the Amerindians were genocided and their cultures destroyed because they carried remnants of contact with Europeans in the megalithic era in their mythology and with sites such as Serpent Mound.

Our American Empire is a dying one. I wish only to work to increase awareness of National Identity in the places my country harmed, and therefore increase the likelihood of their survival through the coming collapse. Apologies aren't enough, proactive messures must be taken.

To extend the whole fishy Mount Culture in the Mississippi, in which even the very first indians who had contact with the euromen said the oldest places were "already there" when they settled in the area, made by non-blonde but very pale, tall men according to their rumors. And the druid counterparts in England are quite similar.
Forgot the exact source, it was a journal from a brit i think, which explained the huge amounts of smoke trails due to them burning stuff all the time, either for heating, parties or food. Along with taking one of their youths and teaching him english to be a quick translator.
The brit greed and the plague really did a number on those injuns

Germany aside, i think all those groups will survive without help, italians are master defenders by spirit, the japs are highly disciplined and the injun in general just outright resilient as fuck, they survived literal apocalypse scenarios and various total war phases, not without cultural and psychological damages, but they are still there.

It wasn't just the Axis Powers America harmed. The whole world has suffered from American commodity culture and modernism.

Evidence?

Clearcut WWII jokes aside, they were the siege pros for more than 1000 years: the top castle makers, if anything maybe the only engineers around making those with exact planning, crossbow and spike walling shenanigans, mountain nigger tactics, successful port sabotaging, overall a strong shield-centered doctrine while moving
Mentally-wise they were pretty conservative, usually "run for it" until the last second in terms or work rate, aggressive to foreign factors.
Pretty rounded.

The battle of Ortona, where my great grandfather was from. An urban combat nightmare. It was eventually lost, but it earned the town the nickname "Little Stalingrad".

Got that right, faggot. More on the way.

Considering the extinction event 11k years ago that likely wiped out the "Atlantean" civilization destroyed North America worse than any other place, it's certainly not unlikely. Though whatever was inland would probably be less advanced than the coastal cities that got washed away.

Fellow Burger, you shame us all if you're too deluded to see the writing on the wall. I foresee economic collapse, balkanization, cities bathed in blood and cannibalism when the food supply cuts off. Our country simple cannot sustain our landmass with such a disjointed, traitorous government. All we can hope for is that we don't drag the whole world down with us.

And yet look at the state of your country, full of kikes who have full control over your media, education, the government and who don't even hide it with their hate towards you. America does not belong to American people and neither does it belong to subhuman tools such as yourself.

You've got a lot of guts to say that while the cancer inside of your own country not only responsible for destruction of your own but also the rest of the entire world which also includes Japan.
Are you Korean by any chance? Maybe a chink? You remind me of one a lot, those cockroaches are also heavily distracted by "ebil Japs" from problems inside their own countries, to the point that even when they escape from their mainlands due to those problems, like a pathetic cowards they are, they still keep their passionate hate towards "ebil Japs" no matter what.

It's not like there is another choice anyway, a better and more popular one. Aside from him being an American dog just like LDP itself what is better than having gook or chink puppet in charge of country like democrats, my biggest issue about him is that he haven't removed privileges for gooks after so many decades. Those are perhaps the worst old Imperial Japan left-overs which should have been trashed for good long time ago. I would be pleased with Abe much more if he did at least that.

The well was poisoned everywhere, not just in the west. Ideas of reds were quite popular back then in Japan just as well as in the rest of the world, you can clearly see it just by watching movies alone of that time. Historical movies are most notable ones where you can see a lot of influence of the left-wing ideology.
Some countries successfully resisted, some failed to do so or "improved" it even (see China or S. Korea). I.e. you can find fistful of countries which are not indoctrinated yet in Europe, some of them also experienced red regime in power until they successfully resisted it.

He's not a chink he's just your typical deluded american. We're shit tier and responsible for most of the worlds problem but our conservative population can still justify it because of blind jingoism.

Define "Americans." The issue with American nationalism is that the overwhelming majority of "Americans" deserve the gas. The only defense Amnats have for this is that jews, shitskins, cucks, etc. "don't count" as legitimate Americans, which would be fine, except it still means that America's population, culture, and government are dominated by people who aren't really Americans, hardly making the USA a shining example of nationalism and social coherency, and it certainly calls into question whether American geopolitical hegemony should be supported in the foreseeable future.

I would have a hearty kek if this is how it goes down.

Talk about a garden variety idiot.

I just rarely met any actual Americans who shitted on Japan with so much passion and was so awfully stereotypical at the same time, especially on Holla Forums. His stereotypical behavior was the main reason why I said that. Such behavior are common among chinks or gooks who live in America or Canada from my experience and chinks with gooks tend to be easily baited by Japan-related topics anywhere on the Internet, gooks also love to pretend to be someone else.
Still, perhaps you might be right that he's not a chink or gook. But I wouldn't call this subhuman "American" either, he's clearly a disgrace who should be shot on sight.

You haven't met many americans then, i'm amerifat and this shit is typical of head-strong boomer conservacucks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes, let's fight the Japanese, goy. Say, do you happen to have any hand lotion on you?

It's been pretty common since the Trumpnigger infestation reached critical mass about halfway into the 2016 campaign. A total sea change in the general tenor of the board. Now it's all just jingoistic neoconservatism and outright jew worship, with a sprinkling of "kike!" and "CIAnigger" to maintain the facade.

Christians have been, and always will be seen as "weird" or "out of line" in Japan. Japan is Shinto country, not kike christ country.

Blackpills are the most cucked of all

No, you just liberated it from their fascist undemocratic governments.

HAIL VICTORY
I bring the Promethean flame.
make.girls.moe
waifu2x.me

You just can’t help outing yourself, can you intl?

leld at pic

What? I'm just saying that christianity is foreign to Japan, and considered "weird"; I've lived here most of my life you fucking turbo-autsit.

The Unification Church is seen in the same eyes as the Souka Gakkai, or Aum Shinrikyo in that they're cultish, and pushy. If you've ever watched Welcome to the NHK, you'd know this.

Ahhh… the scalar wave shit. That makes sense.

So one they do make mechs user, mechs with scalar wave shit! :)

Japan's future remains stable. It's the Western world that must follow the cue.

I hope you're right user. There are plenty of (((forces))) already trying to corrupt the Japanese people. If the West ever entirely, you can bet they will become a high priority afterwards.

Japs don't need our tech. They have been on the forefront of technological innovations in robotics and AI…. all they have to do is re-purpose all that sexbot research into infantry robots and air/sea drones.

you are either a retarded bible belter or a shillstein. either way leave this board

As self appointed Burgermeister, you are hereby excommunicated. Take your ass to Commiefornia or kys cuck.

I just want them to finish what they started in china and korea in ww2. Sick of seeing everything fucking made in CHINA. Kill them all, nips, kill them all.

You just outed yourself as a dedicated kike-servant.

you played to much red alert 3 nigga. it does sound cool tough

I can't believe you're still here.