We Thought They Were White

We Thought They Were White

Muh based black man calls out the Jews role in the African slave trade?

archive.is/pNhVQ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/c4vpr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have a bump. This is old but a very good site

I wouldn't lynch him

Since weebly scrubbed his web page this is the archive I have committed to memory
archive.is/c4vpr

Waking up black people to the fact the original slavers were Jewish and that modern day slave owners - i.e. record company owners and hollywood producers - are still Jewish would help us out in the long run.

this

An oldie but a goodie.

Black people should also remember that there are Nigger Jews and they can easily rule of their more low-IQ fellow black people.

This is the 3rd cuckchan tier OP in a row I've clicked on tonight. While the info is good, if you can't bothered to present information in the well thought out, informative and properly formatted manner that this board demands then you don't belong here. It's how we separate the wheat from the chaff. If you don't innately understand all the reasons for it, you're probably a nigger.

Checked and bumped. Oldie but a goodie.

send him to Liberia?

This is a big reason white nationalists need to work alongside black nationalists. It will also help with MUH PR

I don't really care how based those nigs are they still need to go back to Africa.

I keep repeating forever that the target of our psy ops should be blacks and we should redpill them about the jewish involvement in the slave trade.

Turn the golem against it's master.

Make fake twatter/Kikebook accounts, pretend to be black, target the blacks with the biggest audience/followers and work on showing them the truth.

This is something that we should be doing and should have been doing this whole time.
Once that angry black ball gets rolling, the jews won't be able to hide.

Is it time for Operation Golem?

ie Obama

Unfortunately this seems to be rife with inaccuracies about who was where demographically and even some "We Wuz Kangs" bullshit about Zimbabwe.

Interesting, some blacks really seem to be, as they say, "woke". More power to them, black nationalism is actually quite compatible with hwite nationalism.

Compare and contrast these two posts.

that's what we should do with all of them

I was wondering if these stupid niggers were ever going to wise up and learn the difference between white people and kike shapeshifters.

Hotep alliance ;)

Eat shit and die, King cuck.

They're not, and even if they did 99% wouldn't care and would ask for more kike gibs. Niggers don't have the same worries as we do as they are naturally low time preference and impulsive.

=NIGGER=
The word you were looking for was nigger, user. There is no distinction between "black" and nigger, and to believe so is to delude yourself. Can some niggers dress themselves up, put on airs, and emulate whites? Certainly. But they know, just as we do, that they'll never be anything more than niggers. The only difference between a domesticated nigger and a feral nigger is the outcome: the domesticated variety gets the boat while the feral sort get the rope.

If niggers wake up to jewish lies, this is good. But do not fool yourself into thinking that they will, can, or even should be anything resembling allies to our cause. They are out for more gibs from them. Blaming the kike is just looking to whoever they can point the finger to next.
At best, they are useful idiots.
In reality, they would kill us all while laughing their coon heads off if given the chance.
I, for one, do not fancy being necklaced.

Fucked up on my
NIGGER
I'll see myself to the oven.

Where did I say that you retard? Those are two prominent black men that are respected by most niggers that are calling out racemixing in the first embed and jewry in the second. If you can't see how those videos are useful you may want to get tested, I'm afraid your IQ is on the same level as the average nigger.

Nobody is recommending this. How is switching their scapegoat to the people ruining white nations a bad thing? Also I know you faggots hate to hear it but niggers and muslims have been ground into the dirt even harder than white people have by kikes, you aren't the foremost victims of jewry and it makes you seem stupid and drives people away when you act like you are. I swear, you people have a victim complex and supremacist views on the same level that kikes do lately. You fags should consider writing a "Aryan" Talmud.(We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children)

What the fuck did you say about us, shill? You fucking hu-white shill? You fucking Reddit kike? Don't ever post like that again. Last time I checked there were billions of shitskins on the planet and only millions of us left. Europe and the US are burning. You are damn right I am white supremacist, I want my race to be the greatest. I don't care about niggers, they better hope there 90+ IQ chimps can educate them. Get the fuck out of here, >>>/reddit/

Reported

And wake up call:

Whites are the greatest race on the Earth. We are the most innovative and the most peace, understanding people there are. Stop being a fag.

bump

I understand where you are coming from with the niggers, though. I just needed to get my rage across.

Not him ;^) but I'll take a punt here.
This is the kind of mindset that kikes use to justify their Talmudism. Yes there are more of them, doesn't that mean that educating them about jewry and the historical role they have played is important? I get the hate for them and I felt that way myself for a few years but they weren't a problem before subversive kikes took over our nations were they? You need to give them a higher aspiration than "muh wyte wimminz and monies" and no other group is going to do that. Even if you dislike interacting with them you can just redpill a handful of them and the message will spread itself. Stuff like vid related is great for that and any of the historical non kosher black nationalists are great for that.

Who engineered that? Cleaning house wouldn't even be a problem if there weren't a group of subversive international jews calling the shots in every white nation. Niggers and Muslims are the symptoms, international jewry is the disease.

It's the type of supremacist views I see here that are the issue not the belief in supremacy full stop. The I'm inherently better than them just because I am part of X group is retarded and reeks of judaism. Whites are better imo but if you can't back that statement up with facts and just think you are better because you are white then you are retarded.

You should start caring, they are a rapidly growing portion of every white nation and if you don't start educating them on the real issues and helping them to recover from the jewish treatment they have been subjected to you will never get rid of them. Nobody else is going to tell them these things you know, or are you ok with them blaming whitey for all their troubles and continuing to feel justified as they wreck your world? It's not about liking or wanting to mix with them, it's about getting rid of them.

All true. It's not justification to start thinking like kikes though, if you consider yourself Aryan you should be trying to behave in a noble manner and screeching about "shitskins" isn't very noble imo.

As long as it gets results, we can forgive that.