/dsg/ Downward Spiral General

Pinpoint an exact date of when the downward spiral for this nation (the United States) started, I know i'm probably getting saged but I want to know when and how it all began.

You know what i'm taking about. The string of of bad, scandalous and corrupt politicians, the wave of faggotry and degeneracy, the losses o f failed wars agianst jihadists and communists, the recession, the inflation, the rampant kikery, media censorship,globalization, and cultural destruction. Also, the firm grip of (((them))).

Where did this all start? It seemed like a ball of yarn was sitting on a shelf, then it was knocked off and unraveled into a shitstorm.

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

Also see youtube.com/watch?v=FK1RSLOyCns

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The 1900 election.

The great flood of Doggerland, it split our peoples and led to dissent forcing us to seek Eastward lands away from our homes' great powers, especially the huge Tsunami of 5500 BC as the waves took all the land and anything upon it.

When the first kike set foot on American soil and wasn't immediately run through with a sword. That's the exact moment the downward spiral began.

>1500s: see pic related
>1803: Marbury v. Madison
judicial review was a mistake

The United States of America is a corporation owned by the Crown

Call me crazy, but I'm certain that it was the flooding immigration that happened in the early 1900s.

From then on, America was no longer United, but diverse.
We had the Irish, the Italian/Jewish Mafia / organized crime syndicates, etc…

After that, it was trivial for shit like Communism to gain a foothold.

Perhaps that is how we got to the situation we are in, but that gif is most shocking when considering what happens in the 80's and beyond (Reagan amnesty and beyond). Maybe it took the influx of other white ethnicities way earlier to allow that to happen but fuck the actual acute problem starts in the 80s.

As an addendum, the US was never a "nation of immigrants".
We're a British colony, founded by British men, with British ideals, using the British language. The US is the continuation of Great Britan's global dominance.

>youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
love that track, it feels like it encapsulates the viewpoint from an everyday man.

Federal Reserve Act is when we became the consumer culture based on debt

I'll admit I don't have Anglo ancestry (French and German American here, French via Canadians that escaped Anglos to Michigan) but if the US is so Anglo, why did the Anglos allow say Louisiana to become a state in 1812 and maintain differences in the civil code, calling counties "Parishes" and other more significant differences?

Reported.

Same here, mostly French & Polish, but a small mix of Anglo too.

Very likely the overwhelming burden of becoming a large nation. The Colonies had too much on their hands and decided to let things be while they sorting their shit out.

Ultimately, even though we had a shitton of German, Italian, Dutch, etc settlers, the rules, laws, and ethics code that empowered America to be great are quintessentially British.
The Founders spoke English, based most of their actions off of English Common Law, and were the driving force behind our foundation.

I really agree but a lot of the "british dominance" kind of stuff gets to me, I mean, even britain is shit now. It seemed to always be about the self and not a people.

How is Scottish considered anglo at all?

The whole WASP thing seems like a meme at this point, especially when half of the prominent WASPs people point to are German.

I understand, but in the grand scheme of things they're the closest thing to the Romans, after the Romans.

The people were the self. Like early Rome, Britan is one of those rare superpowers that arise from individualism. Most countries/people are collectivist, and the powerful ones die after a short militaristic stint.
Btw, by individualism, I don't mean the perverted type we see today. I mean the type that trusts the people with good judgement, and implicitly meant that you were still working to help society at large, not for selfish means.

Of course Britan's down the shitter now. Their downward spiral began shortly after the Industrial Revolution, and accelerated throughout WW2 when the US forced them give up their colonies.

some of those pics are pretty faggy, but what was interesting to me was the migration maps from England to America.
The Scottish aren't strictly Anglo, but they're more Anglo than the Irish or the Dutch for example.

If anything that makes me doubt the benefits that the romans might have brought to the greater white world.

The 60s, by far. Everything with the downward spiral started there, the very source of cultural degeneracy and decline in the west.

I can't find the story, but I wanted to add an example of the Longbow that exemplified the individualism that eventually carried on into America.

The Longbow required a massive amount of skill to use, and a lot of time to become skilled. In other words, one needed a very well funded army for a long time, just to retain the expertise. Nobody at the time really cared and/or had the money to do this.

The French didn't trust their citizens with privately owned weapons, so instead resorted to easier weapons like cannons, which (at the time) were poorly developed.
The British, on the other hand, entrusted their men to privately own longbows, and to practice & engage in regular tournaments to keep sharp.

The result was that in a few subsequent battles with the French, the British absolutely owned them due to their skilled longbowsmen.
Of course today we have the continuation of that in America, with the Right to Bear Arms.

I find no problem with being the inheritor of English societal tradition, albeit the most deviant of the colonies. In fact it's disturbing how the actual Anglo-Saxon elite have basically been replaced. The prominent people maps you showed correlate with the major English Colonial era chartered Universities(Now Ivy leagues) that were once the stomping grounds of the WASP elite, are now minority white with Jews heavily overrepresented and diversity being used to push out actual whites in favor of minorities while retaining the heavily overrepresented Jews in place of the remaining "whites" left.

I've seen normies refer to Trump as 'WASP' multiple times before even though his dad was German and his Mother was from some obscure Scottish island that still spoke a dialect of Gaelic.

His mother was ugly as fuck.

I believe it'll work out.
If whites are superior, we will eventually exceed and absolutely dominate all other races. There will be setbacks, just as now, but they are trials-by-fire.

We've become too comfortable with our position, and this is evolution weeding out the weak.
Whomever will be left will be the stronger for it.

Anyone not saying ==1776== is not redpilled enough. The problem began at the very beginning because Jews were never blocked from entry.

Well, this is your average looking Scot.

Germans are way more attractive.

Andrew Jackson knew how much of
a bad influence (((they))) were to the nation. George Washington and Benjamin Franklin knew this too. In the end just like what Cromwell did, they've ended up letting a whole lot of them in, which resulted to the creation of the (((Federal Reserve))) and other forms of Jewry. (((They've))) also tought White children the teachings of the (((Frankfurt School))), the birth of modern Marxism. The Ziokikes of Israel don't care what their fellow Marxist kikes would do to the goyim as long as it doesn't affect their own state. Marxist goyim however do tend to be anti-Zionist but only because they somehow see it as very similar to White Nationalism (yes, they are this retarded), and they still believe the Holohoax happened and are basically painting sandniggers as poor opressed "POC" and kikes as "YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!" Nazis. They're worthless golems that tend to sometimes bite the (((hand))) that feeds them, albeit indirectly. Also in another subject I find it funny how it's always mostly the Western Europeans that keep talking shit about America's gun violence, of course I know none of them see this as a race problem (thanks a lot kikes) but it's always the normies from London, France, Germany that keeps talking about why America should have gun control, and when it's not them it's the Aussies from Melbourne who talk about it, never seen Eastern Europeans complain about America not having gun control.

Where are these cuckchan faggots coming from?

What the fuck are you on about? The Scots people are pure Anglos. The only Celts left in Scotland are the Gaels in the highlands, who make up a tiny percentage of the population.
Seriously stop this meme of "SCOTLAND WUZ CELTIC AN SHIEEET!". Scotland hasn't been Celtic since the Anglo invasion of Britain in the 6th century

There's also the islands off the coast of Scotland, but barely anybody lives there anymore.
There aren't many Celts anymore. Most of them live in Ireland, and even then they're only 60% Celtic.

Manifest destiny? Why not?
Respect? Culture? State's rights and sovereignty? Pragmatism? Why not?

The Scottish are genetically most similar to the English, speak English and are part of Great Britain. The English have majority native Briton ancestry, with some German/Danish and French. They're pretty similar.
It's regional. In the midwest or the prairie state's, of course you'll find plenty of Germans, but New England and much of the South for example are much more British than German.

quality post

The split of the Republican Party in the 1912 election.

No, I take that back. The assassination of Abraham Lincoln, as that prevented the deportation of niggers that the Founders also wanted.

Why not allow half of the united states to be taken over by mestizos! Why not!

THINK, FUCKFACE.

Apathy and Tolerance are the virtues of a dying society and civilisation.

People feel alienated because they were indoctrinated by their well-meaning parents to believe they are Beautiful, Wonderful, Special, and Perfect. They are consequently hyper-sensitive, cannot fathom the concept of compromise, and are essentially pathologically self-entitled and self-absorbed. Combined with our safety net society, these people are basically in a perpetual state of neoteny and do not realize that life outside of our civilization is unforgiving and does not spoon feed or hold your hand.

We have, compared to our ancestors; unforeseen access to an incredible wealth of data, have unrivaled health care, hygiene, food and water quality, etc. Everything is setup for you to succeed, so long as you have a bit of a fighting spirit, survival instinct, and an edge.

Instead of simply rolling over and becoming bitter and depressed, the social irritation should provide a good form of antagonism that encourages competitiveness, healthy aggression, and the desire to strive for something better.

Why do people expect to be catered to? We have all these great benefits of society, including many stresses that encourage adaptation and strength.

What is actually happening?

Isle of Man, yeah
Even the modern Celts of Scotland are invaders, the original Celtic population were Pictish Brittonic Celts similar to the Welsh/Cornish/British/Bretons, but the modern ones are Gaels who settled from Ireland probably around the same time that the Anglo Scots settled the lowlands from Ulster.
Spain and Portugal still have somewhat high levels of Brittonic Celtic DNA due to the Celts being native before the Germanics and muzzies showed up, but also due to British Celts settling northern Spain to escape the Anglo invaders.

But yeah, the Celts that once populated almost all of Europe are pretty much gone or mixed in with Germanics or spics, it almost seems like some sort of foreshadowing.

I'm not grasping your reasoning as to why Louisiana being a state means America is not of English foundation?

idk

nah he means the islands in northwest Scotland, where Trump's mom's from

I'm 3/4 Anglo and 1/4 Irish. I can trace my family tree back to the pilgrims. It makes me unimaginably angry on a daily basis seeing what happened to the land that should have been mine and my people's.

America has been shit from the start. 1776 was a mistake and was one of the main factors leading to the decline of monarchy and the decline of the natural order of society. The founding fathers had a fair idea but the repercussions of it were awful in the long term and their paradise of self determination couldn't last through corporations, urbanization, and industry. We've been on a downward spiral since the start.

Yeah, the beginning of the total demographic spiral starts there.
The framework for degeneracy had already begun though. I got lost on Youtube last night watching small clips of the Sopranos, and it hit me how much suffering and pain would have never happened had we been more selective with immigration.