Is anyone else gonna be playing WARHAMMER 40K FOREVER QUEST? It launches in an hour...

is anyone else gonna be playing WARHAMMER 40K FOREVER QUEST? It launches in an hour. It's not finished but its bretty good.

I'm going to fuck you in the ass.

I got it but… it's laggy as fuck and really not in a state to be called full release.

It can be played, but needs a lot more work. A lot. Not a 40 euro game for sure.

I still remember arguing with the forum idiots that this game should have jumping. Now you have to fucking glue yourself to the wall or hill and press a vault button which half the time will not work at all and you will look like an idiot or get killed if you are near enemies.

I got it because I am a sucker for third person games with different races and some sort of point control. If you are not into that don't bother, this game has months of work ahead of it.

no black templars no buy

Admittedly modern games in general, but still. Nah.

Did they crank that much shit out that fast?

Weak bait

pffft, they did the whole went from alpha to full release

Why do I feel like there's a group of people making threads for shitty AAA's and unfinished garbage on purpose to make us think a large amount of cancer has settled in?
Wishful thinking?

no, there's lots of different cancer with their own goals doing shit to the board

The game's trash ya'll, don't even bother.
It's a shoddy Chinese knockoff of Space Marine attempting to pass itself off as Planetside 2, give it a pass.

As a person that followed the game development from the beggining, this is my actual problem. The game in the current state is nothing like it was promised, and the constant change of developers made it that way.

I guess it's alright for what it is, IF it was free..

Every fucking time

fuck off shes a qt

uh huh

Thank-you shills.

The game is utter trash. Most of the development team left very early on and the project was scaled down from a Planetside-on-steroids campaign-based MMO to a generic 16-player shooter. It has extremely poor optimization and completely dull level design.

they got a huge health boost they're OP now

how?

what

the graphics look good

yeah that's a shit

It plays the same as battlefront 2, I don't know why people whinge

Every time because we gotta fill these anti-white-male-quotas somehow.

God dammit op I thought a warhammer CRPG came out and I got hyped

They are strong, but not OP. He means mess as in weapons.
example: claw is expensive, high level yet probably the worst mele weapon you can get, slowest in the game

Sorcerers having pretty dull skills (vaccum heals for chaos ????). The frontal attacker being the nurgle guy while khorne blessings being nowhere in sight.

The models look ok, but the terrain is horrendous. Bugs like brightly glowing cap points are normal for one of the maps.

But the biggest complaint: it's laggy. It's not a pretty game and it's really laggy.

Sorcerers having pretty dull skills (vaccum heals for chaos ????). The frontal attacker being the nurgle guy while khorne blessings being nowhere in sight.

yeah this kind of sucks, all their offense spells suck

I was going to say the same.
She looks like a mongrel too.

What was his name again Holla Forums ?

Bought and refunded in July. It was an absolutely awful experience, and I refuse to believe it made any turn around in just two months. Releasing this trash in its current state must be a ploy to bring in more money. They must be broke.

Don't make my mistake. I bought into the whole thing thinking that it'd eventually be awesome. I was duped, and I'm here to warn you so you don't get duped.

The Steam review score for the game was struggling to maintain 60% before Valve reverted the change that hid reviews from keys instead of Steam purchases. The score skyrocketed to 78% overnight (before dropping back to 70% as people started playing the launch version).

You will get shit on so hard for criticizing this game that you'd think Bioware did a better job managing a community.

The game is all about instant kills. Your goal as a heavy weapons class is to get plasma cannons so you can instant kill people who can't see you or who don't even know where you are. Your goal as Eldar Striking Scorpions is to hide and one shot Traitors who have Mark of Nurgle and Relic Armor. Everything about this game is designed around cheesy kills and respawn timers that ensure you aren't fighting again for at least 30 seconds.

There is factually 0 armor customization that can be done in the base game. You are required to spend money on microtransactions to change your armor, despite Space Marine giving you tons of cool armor options. They actually cut off the aquila from the Space Marine chest and are selling it as a $2 microtransaction. You cannot hide the $10 microtransaction weapons in your inventory, and are forced to see them every time you change weapons. There are $10 microtransactions for the Eldar that simply recolor a portion of them. You spend $40 on a base game with zero customization options. In fact, Space Marine is a good thing to bring up, because the game feels worse than Space Marine in every way. It just controls worse. If you hated Space Marine, you'd hate this game. If you loved Space Marine, you'd be better off playing Space Marine.

If you want to spend $40 to achieve a blazing-fast 25 fps and collect gear from crates designed for F2P games, this is the game for you. If you actually want to have fun of any type, play literally anything else. I would recommend Gone Home over this shit.

I thought it was supposed to release 2017/2018?

publisher took away their money and said release now

eh its basically 40k/battlefront 2. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who isn't into 40k but for what it is eh its fine

and why is that?

If I play an astartes but don't fee like I'm playing an astartes, then the game is a failure

Battlefront 2 is a very duplicitous comparison. Battlefront 2 is fast paced, with quick movements and the ability to die and re-enter combat in less time than it takes to simply respawn in Eternal Crusade. There are also no maps without vehicles in Eternal Crusade, so you are forced to play only maps with tanks and transports. There are no air vehicles in Eternal Crusade, and the larger maps have a very low population density. The TTK in Eternal Crusade is so low that it actually competes with Call of Duty games, resulting in unexciting firefights, which are largely ignored because maps are designed with melee combat in mind.

I'd recommend Space Marine to people who are into 40k more than this game, because the controls are tighter, the customization is grand, the maps are smaller, and the game runs higher than 25 fps. It even has a more complete PvP mode.

They really fucked up when they didn't include the greatest Crusade faction in Eternal Crusade.

Because ass we can

How bad is it, anons?

Pretty bad.
At first it doesn't seem that way but the more you play the more bugs and odd stuff you find.
Some of the unlockable weapons are absolute garbage. And these are things you grind for.
This game has terrible netcode + terrible optimization right now. It strains your system while looking pretty bad.

If it survives a few months and gets optimized a lot it will be some mindless fun.
It needs more work.

WHY IS IT ALMOST 60 DOLLARS
I'll torrent it unless its one of those always online shitters.

Oh wow, a game everybody said was going to be shit turns out to be shit. What a fucking surprise.

KYS OP.

WHY?

I'm going to be playing with my cock