Trump-Linked Pastor: Hollywood Is Full Of Satanists Who Drink Children’s Blood

Trump-Linked Pastor: Hollywood Is Full Of Satanists Who Drink Children’s Blood

“The human sacrifice and the cannibalism has been going on for years.”

A pastor who took part in a “laying of hands” prayer on President Donald Trump in the Oval Office last summer claims Hollywood is full of devil-worshippers who engage in human sacrifice and drink the blood of children.

“These people are full of the devil. These people can’t even be reasoned with,” Rodney Howard-Browne said in a sermon over the weekend. “They have already given their soul to the devil. Are you with me? These people go through seances, these people drink blood, these people sacrifice children.”

In a clip posted online by Right Wing Watch, Howard-Browne added:

“They sacrifice children at the highest levels in Hollywood. They drink blood of young kids. This is a fact. That’s why the next thing to be exposed will be all the pedophilia that is going to come out of Hollywood and come out of Washington, D.C. The human sacrifice and the cannibalism has been going on for years.”
When someone told Howard-Browne that “they don’t do that,” he insisted that “it’s worse than what you think.”

Howard-Browne then described the supposed satanic rituals that go on in Hollywood.

“Many of the Hollywood actors that you go see on a screen, what you don’t know, they bring a witch, they do a big seance right there on the set and they worship devils and they allow devils to come into them before they take the part of what they’re going to act,” he said. “It’s a fact what I am telling you.”
huffingtonpost.com/entry/rodney-howard-browne-hollywood-devil-worship_us_59e96616e4b0f9d35bc9a27b?section=us_weird-news

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kUNdR
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Memphis_Three
youtu.be/cRuKmxQSPSw?t=30m10s
unv.is/
cachedview.com/
unv.is/huffingtonpost.com/entry/rodney-howard-browne-hollywood-devil-worship_us_59e96616e4b0f9d35bc9a27b?section=us_weird-news
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:huffingtonpost.com/entry/rodney-howard-browne-hollywood-devil-worship_us_59e96616e4b0f9d35bc9a27b?section=us_weird-news
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No archive?

archive.is/kUNdR

Does anyone have a link to that website set up to help archive.is bypass anti-archive tools?

In a way.

The comments in that (((article)))
Wew

He's not wrong. Hollyjew has to fucking go.

Have a bump. Too many shit threads cluttering up the catalog.

Purge (((PEDOWOOD)))
14/88

Digits confirm, pedos shall be purged

You mean the "people" that have been doing that through out (((their))) whole history? What a surprise.

Neat. He's missing details due to his own religious bias (ha-Satan, Iblis, Lucifer etc, all being different from Yaldabaoth/Moloch/negative aspects of Saturn blah blah fucking blah), but good on him.

Satan is Saturn though. As is this stuff with black cubes . One of the poles of Saturn has a dark hexagon, from which the black cubes are based on.

They use this term so much, when will they just come out with it and call them what they really are: jews?

1:33

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Memphis_Three

>LOL STUPID LOONY PREACHER AND HIS MORAL PANIC
>OMG TRUMP RUSSIA COLLUSION 1 IN 4 RAPES ON CAMPUS ANYONE ACCUSED OF RAPE IS GUILTY
~90% control of all U.S. media allows reality to become fiction and vice versa.

Take this from a Capricorn-user, the world won't heal till all the kike-Satans are dead. They are preventing Saturn, the god of agriculture and who heralded the "Golden Age", from being reborn.

(((satanists)))

Good. That's exactly what a pastor should be doing.

Masons shithead.

Glad someone has the guts to tell the truth.

You spelled jews wrong user

youtu.be/cRuKmxQSPSw?t=30m10s

Those guys sound like larper plebs tbh fam.

looking into it for 5 minutes i found
unv.is/
cachedview.com/ (uses jewgle cache)

it looks like all the solution involve using some other service to proxy the webpage and then using archive.is on that.

so this link would be
unv.is/huffingtonpost.com/entry/rodney-howard-browne-hollywood-devil-worship_us_59e96616e4b0f9d35bc9a27b?section=us_weird-news

then archive.is that link.

if you use the cached view service, type this huffpo link in, click go, it takes you to:
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:huffingtonpost.com/entry/rodney-howard-browne-hollywood-devil-worship_us_59e96616e4b0f9d35bc9a27b?section=us_weird-news

then archive.is that link

unv.is isn't giving you a 1:1 copy of the page though, it's just extracting the text or something, cachedview is.

Bump for visibility.. meme this man into greatness

Checking in the hope of righteous violence.

Q: What do you call a Trump-Linked Pastor?
A: Rabbi

Ah, I thought that link went to where he said "jews" instead. Oh well I guess we're back into the 1990s where its the Satanists in Hollywood ruling the world, just need to go five more decades back to get to the actual root cause, being the international jew.

Leddit is that way nigger

Are you physically capable of doing anything other than attempting to subvert threads you don't like?

I bet he looooooooves Israel tho, am i rite?

what movie is this?

I don't remember where I read it, it was years ago, but I remember reading something by an anonymous insider that this type of shit went on at the original Star Wars set. Again, jogging my memory but I specifically remember him saying there were these people that would come in black robes and "pray" over the film reels after they shot scenes. And I remember the take-away being that they were infusing the reel with entities that would enter the minds of the viewers. Like a meme basically, a mind virus,… but spoopier.

Filename fambalam.

They may do that but really what it is is masons killing people willy nilly and our police forces cowering to them. Thats the main problem in the world actually.

This isnt controversial. He is not explicitly mentioning freemasonry. He is playing ball.

They weren't called vampires for nothing

Me: "Hey I heard this really great recipe for meatloaf we should try sometime, user."
You: "How can you think about meatloaf while millions of children are starving in Africa!!??"

You respond like a leftist. Also Jews are the main problem.

It's Jews he needs to call out. Last I checked Jews ran Hollywood and D.C. Masons are just good-goy ZOGbots.

Most of them are kikes and have been doing it for generations. This shit is old news, but I'm glad normal faggots are catching on.

This sounds plausible to me.

Seeing atheists, jews or otherwise, rationalize their degenerate actions, and continue to push the envelope in terms of their bullshit, has convinced me that "demonic" is an apt turn-of-phrase to describe it.

You don't even need that over-the-top spooky stuff. All movies, TV, video games, music, books, etc. can potentially be propaganda and brainwashing. Movies/TV are the worst because they're extremely passive and trance-like activities, usually with emotional music that makes you receptive.

"Anything that conveys an idea is propaganda for that idea whether or not it's creator intended it to be so."

There are many odd subliminal references within films that are shown for a split second. "Barley Legal" beer for example. Pic related.

How long until he accidentallies I wonder? Ballsy tbh.

Horseshit. Good and evil have not traded places user. However, the Bible does state that evil men will claim just that: they will call evil good, and good evil.

Pretty sure George Lucas did a 360 and walked away with a cool $2B in cash, and another $2B on tap before that film ever hit preproduction user.

That doesn't mean he's not a fag, user.

You'll need to provide some evidence for that around here user if you expect not to be considered one yourself.

is spellcasting ethical?

Nancy Reagan held seances in the White House.
awkward…

>When (((someone))) told Howard-Browne that “they don’t do that, goy”

This is how I read that after three years of Holla Forums. Sigh.

Never had any effect on me.

κύριος Ἰησοῦς

The way they talk about human sacrifice is mostly misdirection. The human sacrifice element is completed by simply corrupting would-be actors and actresses, and it's done in a way that doesn't call attention to itself for what it is. Most victims are probably never aware they're a part of a Satanic ritual in the first place, although they are usually aware that they're victims of some kind of serious crime or wrongdoing. They want people to believe that Satanism involves these fantastical rituals so that they'll overlook the actual form and consequences of the magic they push, which takes the extremely "mundane" form of art, media, and education.

In other words, "Satanic human sacrifice" is used in much the same way "sacrifice of the Mass" is used by Catholics. If you're looking for literal blood and death, you'll completely miss the point, and that's really the point of these fantastical stories.

That said, they probably do spoopy stuff from time to time just for the heck of it because people are weird like that. "Regular" folks that like to dress up on Halloween are basically participating in a mainstreamed version of these rituals. A lot of these rituals have the "Satanic" label applied because they flouted European Christian norms and moral sensibilities.

None of this is to deny the actual murder, pedophilia, and blackmail that takes place among these elites. Pay attention to what really happens and focus on that, otherwise most normies will disregard true stories of moral degeneracy.

pretty much this. they used to do weird, esoteric stuff in secret as a way of in-group initiation. Now they're doing it semi-publicly as a way of trolling their opposition. It's as close as they'll come to imitating our meme magic…. making references to CP in their communications and attending "rituals" in the hope that conspiratards will freak out about it and then embarrass themselves when it leads nowhere. the real stuff is hidden They were hoping that "spirit cooking" thing became a bigger deal. they want "ring-wing nutcases" to over-react.

no no no no no. This man is the same guy who made a mockery of the Holy Spirit and called Him a barman. He's the same man who's proven that the kundalini spirit is working within his congregation. Even his own family members have distanced themselves from him. He is not to be trusted. His fruits are worldly and he's in need of shekels. I'm not disputing what he has to say, but everything he is saying should already be known by any God-fearing, bible believing Christian. Every average Holla Forumsack should know this by now. While he speaks of truths, how many lies are seeded in-between. How many shekels were gained from this interview? Why doesn't he actively do something about it instead of going to the presses with it. He has a wealth of resources but he's only fooling more people to support him even more. The heresies this man has committed isn't so light as for this user to condemn him. Sorry for being the guy to piss on your parade but as a believer in Jesus Christ as my savior (my life is far from perfect), I cannot allow you to be deceived like this. This man has a highly questionable background. Read your bibles anons. If it does not align with your Spirit and even more so, the Word. It is not of God.

Huffington Post out of all publishers. Have no works with evil.

Revelation 3:9 King James Version (KJV)
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.