When is Manifest Destiny 2.0 going to start? We still need to fulfill James Polk's dream

When is Manifest Destiny 2.0 going to start? We still need to fulfill James Polk's dream.

Fuck this reminds me I need to figure out a way to get the HOI3 modern world mod working so I can nuke mexico, israel, middle east, and other plans to unify and liberate the world as DJT

Before you try to conquer anything it's best to sort out you things at home. Claiming Cuba is mingles if you are going to settle it with Mexicans.

Annex everything down to panama and make what was formerly Mexico a nature reserve for wild animals.
Make north America the white man's continent. As long as Canadians deport their shitskins and don't act like fags, they can keep their country.

Imagine how great mesoamerica would be if it was filled with ocelots and jaguars instead of dirty incan spics.
We could make safaris for white children to visit former beaner areas filled with wildlife for them to admire and study.

4/10

If you guys just annex Toronto and Vancouver, Canada'll be 99% white anyways.

What the fuck is the state of Jefferson doing in the midwest?

Unless we are going to genocide the local population forget Mexico, lets liberate Canada from the commies instead!

This is a shitty idea because you'll end up with like 20 more Democrat senators. Same thing goes for the state of Jefferson. It would just end up with a strong Democrat majority int he senate, because the fags from California would just move there like they did with Washington.

Can we take over Canada? They have the snow the White man needs.

FUCK YEAH. We got a raw deal when we USA annexed is because feds said all states had to have muh water access at that point in history

In less than 100 years we lost the balls to sustain the destiny our forefathers manifested. If we rally up again, are we going to be able to maintain what we have taken?

If we are, then let's take Canada.

LMAO that's the most Incan part of mexico

Northern Mexico and British Columbia would be the best acquisitions though. Before the drug smuggling turned it to shit, northern mexico was heavily Spanish blood, low-populated and with lots of germanic mennonites as well.

The sunshine coast north of Vancouver is a wonderland of nature's splendor. When do we begin?

Canada is basically an unofficial American state.
Fun Fact: There are less Canadians than Californians.

We must recruit the mormons for this task. They have prophesied taking over the US government, as we shift the public discourse back to ethno-nationalism they will return to their roots and we can use their high birthrates to colonize nearby territory, eventually annexing it(Like Russia does with Russian minorities)

there is no america

there is only the jewish empire

if you want america to come back, start campaigning to destroy jewish financial control and kill anyone who tries to stop you

I DEMAND we take back Panama!

Why Yucatan?

How low is your iq, op? Are you crackin' the mid 80's at least?