We be all the same!

We be all the same!

Scenes from a street in one of the richest areas in the 3rd world degeneracy capital of Bangkok where midget monkeys offer sucky fucky 5 dorrah on every corner to western degenerates.

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=Xsr0DQAAQBAJ&pg=PA368&lpg=PA368&dq=did Marco Polo ever visit thailand?&source=bl&ots=TymXHPk-Fm&sig=GcKiq72gTrOIRN440Ojb3z3bD5g&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwir76L85oLXAhUGZCYKHVLfDj4Q6AEIUDAH#v=onepage&q=did Marco Polo ever visit thailand?&f=false
en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Travels_of_Marco_Polo/Book_3/Chapter_5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Crumbling sidewalks cause nobody gives a shit about the average peasant having to walk.

Degenerate 3rd world people hawking dodgy food from the sidewalk in unhygienic conditions.

Fun fact: The thai kind is one of the richest in the world and thais all want to be queenz and kangz while they dwell in slum like conditions. It truly is a cesspit.

Nobody cares about your vendetta thai monkeys. go shit up another board.

I think most people know this, so it's not really news

I'm watching it and haven't seen anything degenerate yet, just a guy giving info about food and hotel prices.

Total autist, just look at his hands.

Trash filled shithole at daytime, at night time it looks like this.

They also have a ==whole city== just for pimping out local women to dregs of humanity from all kinds of countries from street shitting pajeets to mudshits to old lardasses from western countries.

do men really spend thousands of dollars and weeks of their lives just to bang a disease-ridden thai prostitute in some 3rd world shithole? That is so pathetic.

Thai whores are the main source of miscegenation with Asians in Europe.

Obviously rapefugee invaders are a bigger problem though.

Sad, it's like the Weimar

Watching these videos makes me feel depressed as all shit.
Is this what the masses really want? To live in a dirty metropolis full of consumer goods and ugly whores?
Why would anyone want this when they could just live a simple peaceful life in a remote wooded area with a loving wife and children, making your own way, in a society full of people who share your beliefs, ideals, and appearance?
Why would anyone chose this life? Is it hedonism? Do they simply not know any better? Have they been tricked into believing the only thing that has value in life is cummies?
Just watching this makes me depressed. Just how fucked are the people who participate?

Flips also have a city dedicated to whoring out their women to foreigners.

Should link things like this to feminists when they complain about catcalling.

You've never been to Bangladesh

Dopamine addiction is a helluva drug.
People will chase pleasure to the ends of the Earth, no matter how much it costs them physically and psychically.
And usually this constant thrill seeking, sensation seeking, chasing behavior is the direct result of an emptiness, a hole in their being left by the absence of any connection with the divine.
I've tried endlessly explaining to modern normal folk that there is something far greater than the mere physical pleasures that they debase themselves compulsively chasing.
It's the deep sense of joy felt in the depths of the soul when you cast out the filth of modern life and return to traditional values, which leads to a feeling of righteousness, of KNOWING you are doing good.
And it is fairly simple to achieve, all you have to do is accept Truth, reject the false, be moral and decent in thought, word and action, and treat your body as what it is, a holy temple of God.
No matter how far down the road towards hell you have gone, you can always turn around and begin the march back to the light.

even more sad they don't have the soul to try and better.

What is the point of this thread exactly? Did OP just want to show us chinkniggers? We have enough slide threads as it is.

To be fair Sukhumvit Soi 11, Nana Plaza and a couple of other places in BKK aren't representative of the city or the country. They're tourist areas built and organized specifically to cater to sex tourists/mongers of the degenerate, mostly old, fat, bald, Western variety. (The non-fat, non-bald usually go to Pattaya to make asses out of themselves). The rest of the country is comfy as hell and the women are way more conservative sexually than your average western girl. Frankly we could take a leaf or two out of their book at least in some areas, especially public behavior and respect towards one's elders and tradition. Just avoid the big cities and the tourist areas. Also it's not true that they're brown, it depends on their genetic lineage, a lot of Thais have white skin.

Sauce: lived in BKK for half a year to work on a software project.

Because they're chink hapas. They try to blend in just like jews. Native thais are as shitskin as they come.

More like ghetto as hell.

Thai women are some of the loosest sluts in the world. They just keep it on the down low unlike white whores looking slutty every day in case they encounter chad. Thai men are pedos and rapists as well as evident by the underage brothels all over the country.

Lurking, lingering and trash talking whitey behind his back after giving him a mentally retarded grin?

Blocking side walks with their unhygienic food carts?

Just gtfo already thai nigger lover…

You're putting the cart before the horse there user. It's the fact that there's a demand for whores, drugs and shallow symbols of wealth and success that cause people and places to degenerate. The fulfilling and high investment lifestyle you described goes beyond wants and needs - not everyone has the level of vision to see the point of it.

This looks no different than the best parts of Mexico city. I don't know much about SE asia but the best parts of places like Mexico and other parts of Spanish speaking America all derive from European architecture and city design from the days of colonization. Anything they built themselves is utter shit.

The saddest part of these 2nd and 3rd world shitholes is that I know if western foreigners didn't visit these places to spend money they would be a lot worse. Half of the effort is to accommodate white people with money.

That hing needs to be purged

Thais have a tendency to build flashy queenz and kangz condo buildings on dusty rubble roads next to tin shack style buildings of the poor.

Finishing, materials and noise insulation always absolute garbage and lets not forget the size of a shoebox. The building is always mismanaged with a 100% guarantee as well cause thais are greedy retarded monkey people.

The colonial architecture part is true for all of Asia.

In Shanghai it's the French Concession, now home to rich commie officials and embassies. Only part that looks comfy. Everything else are commie hellhole beehive buildings. The Bund is impressive as well. All 1930s architecture stuff now owned by ((banks)) for the most part.

In Vietnam Hanoi has tons of french colonial architecture as well. The local building style is an abomination.

Thailand has very few colonial times buildings. Without eastern and western technology I'm quite convinced they would be living in make shift mud huts.

Disease ridden yellow fever MGTOWs need to kill themselves. If you'd rather fuck brown monkey whores than fix your own society there is something wrong with you.

What an abhorrent comment section this channel has. It's filled with not so subtle "sex tourists" who seem to be mostly American "yellow fever" racemixing wastes of air and some mudslimes too. It's a bit sad that so many men lower themselves to fucking prostitutes and using drugs and at some third world gook shithole, not like it would be any less depraved where it to happen somewhere else but judging by their profile picture most of them are of the ugly, desperate and middle-aged kind, absolute oven fodder.
Seriously, try reading through that whole dumpster.

sage this crap

SE Asia has been the stomping grounds of losers, rejects and pedos from the west for decades. They can, for a short period in their lives, forget their failures in their home countries and LARP as alphas by taking advantage of some desperate brown 3rd world midgets. All those comments from the loser sexpats are projections of this LARPing, anytime a yellow fever weirdo pretends to be an alpha on the net you can just chuckle.

Lol, this is not true at all. Your average gook will whore herself out to an old westerner for money. They're all jungle prostitutes.

They don't really. It's a subvertion of the natural feeling of wanting to create a healthy stable family amongst your peers, that if you don't have a woman and in this day and age like a lot of men, is forever alone and all you ever been taught in your life is that race doesn't matter, but fucking does, that's the measure of your success in life. Well, that's how you decide to degrade yourself by buying one of these thai-whores and forever erase your blood. All of the struggles and wars your forefathers fought, gone because a guy was feeling ((lonely)).

We all know who's behind this unhealthy development in society where normal guys are finding it harder and harder to create healthy families.

This is just disturbing. Not only because of the sick white men who participate, but all of those flip men who accommodate them. Holding doors open for fat white middle aged men with a flip woman in their arms.
I wonder what those men are thinking.

They have no culture, just sociopathic creatures driven by profit.

They don't give a shit. In SE Asia, being a whore is considered a job like any other. You'll be surprised, but most of these hookers are married, and husbands are okay with it because they are making them easy money for cigs, alcohol and drugs. Once the girls are done with whoring, they go to a temple, light an incense stick and voila, they are now regular, sweet, conservative angels again.
Read Stephen Leather's Private Dancer, it gives some excellent insight into the minds of these depraved ant-people.

Honestly I don't know if I could live with myself if my job was being a bouncer at the interracial breeding grounds where my women are whored out to foreigners. Let alone have one of those whores be my wife.
I don't care how poor or downtrodden I am, I could never sink so low.
How is it that whites naturally have this view of sex and relationships yet our entire countries are portrayed in the media as interracial breeding grounds? Yet these asian men have no problem with it and still have an ethnically homogeneous nation?
I already know the answer, kikes. God damn these fucking kikes.

Found your problem. In reality, the West is among the most ethnically homogenous places in the world, and miscegenation here is extremely rare. That's the reason why kikes try so hard to flood us with shitskins and demoralize us with propaganda. Even in France, which is about 10% ooga booga by now, there is segregation rather than mixing. Even in today's Weimar times, women who mix are considered the lowest of the low.
The answer is, of course, to gas the kikes. After we have slapped the media out of their fat, grubby paws, everything else will follow until miscegenation becomes a scary bedtime tale.

I guess it depends on the way you look at it. America is like 53% white now. Yes, the races naturally segregate, but every shitskin that moves in takes our land/resources and also influences our politics.
Then you also have the government forcibly redistributing shitskins to white areas.

I assume you mean (((the government))). These people do not represent us, nor are they fit to govern us.

Yes, (((The government))). I don't think whites have a problem with separating themselves, but they seem to be addicted to virtue signalling. They will offer up "those white people over there" for their own moral reasons, rather than live with shitskins themselves.
The more I think about it, the more I realize that the "racism" issue in America and across the world is just brown people trying to live next to white people, and white people trying to be left alone. Shitskins, kikes, and liberal whites seem to all agree that brown people have an inalienable right to live next to whitey and sponge off of his wealth.

I love Bangkok. I was there two years ago for 2 weeks and it was $25 to bang the pussy bareback and cum inside. You just don't find that high level of service stateside.
I'm going back January 12 for 3 weeks in 2018 - can't wait!!

You can also fuck a monkey for free if you catch one. Less likely to give you AIDS, and her monkey screeches are much easier on the ears than half-screaming gook babble.

you sound like you speak from experience, christ! no thanks

the streets are actual pretty nice for the economical development of thailand
they certainly are cleaner, better maintained and safer than the caliphate streets of the former european capitals
bet the chance of getting knifed to death by a 12 year old mehmet is also pretty low

still weimar levels of decay tho, however it would seem these people choice this fate themselves, guess materialism has a big pull on the plebs
and yet you can see the betaness for lack of a better word on all the white guys being their purely for sightseeing purposes of course

read Marco Polo's account of what the customs were like in the 1300's

was under the impression marco polo didn't really visit SE asia but sailed around it
however as i am clearly not going to read entire books to get a hint at your point could you give the bulletpoints or relevant pages in accessible books

books.google.com/books?id=Xsr0DQAAQBAJ&pg=PA368&lpg=PA368&dq=did Marco Polo ever visit thailand?&source=bl&ots=TymXHPk-Fm&sig=GcKiq72gTrOIRN440Ojb3z3bD5g&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwir76L85oLXAhUGZCYKHVLfDj4Q6AEIUDAH#v=onepage&q=did Marco Polo ever visit thailand?&f=false

en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Travels_of_Marco_Polo/Book_3/Chapter_5

that is not a link to the book itself, could just as easily given my the B-OK link
but still 421 pages and thailand doesn't control F, so relevant pages?
or your argument in bulletpoints would be quicker you know

well thats a bit weak
it only mentions that the king of champa practiced prima nocta
a fairly common custom if limited to the king or equivalent at the time, the ottoman sultans also did this, yet nobody is accusing them of whoring out their own women

also the stories of marco polo are mostly bullshit in this instance the mongol invasion of indochina resulted in a critical military defeat for the mongols as horse archers proved combat ineffective in jungle terrain, a fact conveniently omitted
while looking for the relevant chapter i also stumbled upon chapter 4 the description of japan which mentions wide spread cannibalism
while again conveniently omitted the 2 failed mongol invasions

still thanks for delivering tho, doesn't happen a lot these days

the decline of the mongol empire towards the end of Kublai Khan's life are well documented. Also the ineffectiveness of the Mongols in indochina is also well documented and often attributed in the poor leadership of generals appointed to lead these conquests.

Reading the Travels of Marco Polo is rather dry and a straight forward documentation of his travels. The factual accuracy is not disputed today as it once was. A more interesting read or narration can be found in "Laurence Bergreen - Marco Polo: From Venice to Xanadu - Paul Boehmer" I do not have the time once again now to find the relevant passages. The passages I am looking for speak of an extremely liberal view towards the sexuality of the young females, the tolerance of the men, of having multiple partners and engaging in sexual activity at early ages. It's not surprising that these customs continue to this day in the region.

Thai girls are hot as fuck. I don't see why so many anons have a problem with them.