Im about 10 hours into this game

Im about 10 hours into this game
before I masturbate I must know
is she retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

behindthevoiceactors.com/characters/Steins-Gate/Mayuri-Shiina/
myanimelist.net/character/35253/Mayuri_Shiina
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That depends, if I say she is retarded will that kill your boner?

It would be very disappointing

I dunno really

No, if you're looking for a retard she's right here.

No, just air-headed, she is actually really perceptive, keep reading.

She's not retarded either.

Depressed and suicidal, yes.

forgot to add:
gas yourself.

I want to cum in her hat

fucking monster.

At least it's not Nae.

Ey fuck you

I want to torture mayushii.
I want to know what sounds she'd make if i drove a knife in her thigh slowly.

DOO DOO DOO~

She's a cheap whore who sold out her friends for a cell phone.

For you

Gurochan go home.

fucking casuals

Isn't that that the best way to have sex? She's having fun, you're having fun, no consequences other than more retarded babies but as long as you don't go around saying its your kids.

I always figured that since her grandma that was her only care taker/parental figure died when she was young, Mayuri is refusing the let her grandmother's death go, thus refusing to grow up. That's why she always acts overly childish and happy-go-lucky. So it's actually more of a coping mechanism than anything, she's actually very sad and depressed.

>not jerking off exclusively to confirmed retards

Where do you think we are? your post made diamonds btw :^)

>anyone that else besides Rukako
shit taste

it's Tuturoo you fucking mongoloid

ow the edge

So you could say that because of this, she's stuck in the past. That explains why she wants to hang around Okabe since he was her childhood freind, and like the grandmother she can't let Okabe her childhood friend go either.
In a way Okabe's alt persona exists partly for Mayuri

I see you're a purveyor of feminine dicks. Here, have one for the road.

But hes a dude

Is it even possible to have pink assholes without cosmetic surgery/therapy? I guess if you don't shit from there it's possible.

Can confirm, I stopped shitting from my asshole 3 years ago and it's completely pink.

Get hit by a train faggot.

You can bleach it you dummy.

user, I'm a dude. He's a dude. She's a dude. We're all dudes.

Did you read what I said? Is all natural possible? This is the main reason why I abhor anal knowing that hole is tainted with shit.

She's about as smart as the average girl

user shit is stored up in your colon until it's ready to come out. You can have anal without geting poopdick most of the day; although it can still be a bit icky. Even then she can give herself an enema beforehand so everything will be perfectly clean inside and out.

This is actually not an issue if you have a functional, healthy digestive system (e.g. no diarrhoea) and observe proper rectal hygiene, which you should, since we're not living on trees any more you fucking animal.

Who cares, Christina is best girl anyway.

Well she clearly has ass burgers

Just severely autistic

Thers no H-scenes in this game, what the hell ae you gonna jerk it to? Tu turu~?

She either gets hit by a train of gets fucked over by the organization. Either way she's getting railed.

You are psychologically defective.

She's so retarded that she pisses her panties all day. She actually stinks.

You’re SUPPOSED to abhor anal. Sphincters are biologically designed to operate one way. Reversing that does damage such that colostomy bags are a necessity. You’re not told about this because the kikes don’t want you to be healthy, physically or psychologically.

I had a feeling anal intercourse is harmful. Most of the partners I had are into masochism and prefer that I slap them silly before going deep. I stick to my preference and say no to anal when they beg for it which actually turns them even more for some reason. Maybe this could be one way to de-degerate a whore? Purifying them would be tough though since they're cock hungry most of the time.

You're not helping.

Nobody cares about your sex life, normalfag.

I see the jews have entered the thread.

Nice bait but it's a trap.

>>>/bog/

Shut up zombie.

Mayuri is cute! CUTE!

Hello, assistant.

The purest and most cute girl, truly.

I WANT TO SLASH MAYUSHII'S THROAT AND KISS HER WHILE SHE DIES

The English dub had her voiced by Ashley Burch. There. You're no longer aroused, OP.

Is that codeword for "tsundere"?

Lots of xXxEdgeyxXx faggots here today.

THIS IS GAY. ADMIT IT ALREADY.

I just finished the true route last night. Tell those niggers to release an English version of SG0 on PC already.

SG0 isn't even on Vita yet is it?

Good thing I never watch English dubs

Not the English release, no.

You're a fag but you might like Euphoria.

What about older Nae?

It should be out in November, it was supposed to be out I think this week.

What do you think she does with all these bananas?

Mr. Braun was the only friend she needed.

the fuck cares about english

She's a cheap whore who lusts for old man cock.

>betrays everyone because muh motherly fatherly figure buddy

I, myself, would like to know how many salchows she'd do if I hit her across the face with a sledgehammer.

I want to buy Mayuri bananas, watch her get all excited, and then destroy them over and over again.

Only if you are young, as in pre-pubertal, or maybe if you naturally have extremely low melanin.I use to be pink when I was a kid but it darkened as I got older.

10/10 underrated post

(Checked)

A fair point backed by dubs.

did they remove the tuturu ?

I cried to hard my Kongroo became Congroo

No, it's still in the dub.

Fucking eats them.

Should I watch the anime or "play" the VN? I've heard conflicting opinions

I've only barely started watching the anime but come on fam

The VN is better, dont listen to the faggots.

As someone who has nothing but disdain for the entire format of VNs I watched the show and found it to be one of the best shows I've ever viewed. Not even just one of the best anime I've seen, one of the best shows period.

And these are the conflicting opinions I was talking about.

I think I'll just flip a coin.

what's that? you aren't going to experience a series as intended?

you going to watch this first?

The VN does touch on some things the anime doesn't. They're mostly minor though.

The MC in this was a majorly irritating faggot.

Then the anime it is! I've heard the anime has good cinematography and that's not something you'd assume to be present in the VN.

Big time, and that only makes it hotter.

watch the anime, then read the VN
In the case of Chaos;Head your only good bet is reading the VN. Apparently C;H got an improved version but it never got translated, maybe i'm confusing it with another semi;colon

Robotics;Notes probably.

I was making the case that vaginas are just as susceptible to permanent damage if used irresponsibly.
Both fuckholes have muscles that can be excercised to maintain their quality and prevent incontinence.

You are indeed correct.
It's called Chaos;Head Noah.

she looks like my ex
guess I'm gonna fuck her

Liar.

The fuck? Is "Jackie Ross" some sort of pseudonym because I still see Burch credited according to these two sources:
behindthevoiceactors.com/characters/Steins-Gate/Mayuri-Shiina/
myanimelist.net/character/35253/Mayuri_Shiina

That sounds painful.

Don't bother
The whole Steins; Gate and Sci; Adv is retarded chunni trash
Even fateshit is better

And that's when I dropped playing this shitty VN

sauce?

meant for>>10802692

now i felt bad for calling her a retard

I think that is the textbook definition of being retarded

meant for

Nigger it's a VN. Nobody cares about dubs.

Wait I did not know there was a dub?! Stein's Gate was Japanese audio only on PS3. Strange.

It would be extremely painful.

He's talking about the anime.

Interestingly enough, aside from Mayuri's awful performance by Ashley Burch it's actually one of the best dubs I've ever heard. I watched through the show once with the sub, and once with the dub, and I honestly think that the dub is better in this rare case.