The year is 2027

What do they change, Holla Forums? Is Leia a stronk, independent womyn now? Is Obi-Wan Kenobi gay? Is Anakin Skywalker even more of a cuck than before?

Empire : Everyone is white. Even Vader. No exceptions.

Rebels : Everyone is either black or brown

I'm okay with this.

If Disney changed the prequels so Anakin doesn't fall to the Dark Side because "muh wife" then I'd consider that a win.

natalie is a jew
never 4get

And a beautiful one to boot!

This is your mind on Reddit.

Get outta here, Shlomo.

Millie really is a discount Natalie Portman.

At least neither of them have Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

Maybe trends will shift by then and we'll get old movies with new people and cgi, and maybe retconned in a good way. I just hope i'm there to see it happen, no matter good or bad,

It's a better motivation than anything fans would give to the character. A reminder fans clapped to Darth Vader slaughtering rebels in Rogue One.

Anikin is now blonde haired and blue eyed. He's blatantly evil throughout the PT, but Obi Wan-Kenobi, played by a wise black man, urges everyone to please be patient with the poor young white boy because he had a rough childhood. He flirts incessently with the ebony beauty Padme Amidala, who doesn't have time for his white boy shenanigans. Eventually, Anikin rapes Padme while screaming about how all women were whores and how he supports Chancellor Trumpetine. Finally and justly, Anikin is driven from the Jedi Brothahood, but he comes back to execute the Jedi Holocaust at the orders of the new Emporer Trumpetine. Yoda is not in this reboot, as his role is filled by Mace Windu.

Mulatto Luke is driven from her home by Imperial slave drivers and rescued in the nick of time by Obi Wan-Kenobi, who kills all the slave drivers and tells Luke all about the Force and the true identity of her father. Obi Wan gets lynched by Darth Vader and Luke blows up the Death Star in a rage. She goes to Mace Windu for training, but Mace tells her that she's already a perfect Force user and urges her to go kill her evil cracka daddy. Luke flies through space to land on Darth Vader's ship, where she kills him and Emporer Trumpetine easily. Everyone tells Luke how great she is, fade to credits, audience thunderously applauds.

You're hired.

Imagine larping as an ebil natzee, and spout beta whiteknight shit at the first sign of antifeminism. They really programmed you well dog

Daddy Drumpf and his kike mossad agents are thataway >>>Holla Forums

Low will soyboy, clearly. Explains why your waifu is a flatfu.

feminism is a communist concept, the desperate attempts to tie it to "ebil nazis" whose national policy was based on traditional roles for women as wives and ultimately mothers.

…is almost amusing.

I thought she was ugly when she was young because many jew have ugly noses for some reason. Why did she had operation on her nose if it isn't that ugly? I have seen the young jew girl's nose that is uglier than her. It make me look away from them.

I feel like that'd be doing Walt wrong though.

*claps*