Are there any RPGs where you have a choice to sacrifice one / all of your party members for greater power and because...

Are there any RPGs where you have a choice to sacrifice one / all of your party members for greater power and because you're a dick? Pic unrelated.

Neverwinter Nights 2 lets you turn against your entire party except for the evil teammate and join the main antagonist at the end.

Not the type of game you want, but Skyrim has two opportunities to sacrifice followers to gods for purely selfish reasons.

minor spoilers

Even more so its expansion Mask of the Betrayer, where you can kill all your companions and obtain their souls. You can craft from them an item of incredible power, the Amulet of Betrayal Personified:

+12 to ALL stats,
100% immunity to neg damage,
Immunity to level/ability drain,
+50 hp
100% weakness to positive energy and divine energy
-15 to all saves

Torment
Mask of the Betrayer

*neg damage → negative energy

All mobile games.

I'd be a good change from pic related to go full evil anyways. I've never actually played that game too. Wasn't neverwinter a shitty mmo?

Uhh, that sounds kinda bad.

Soul Sacrifice. You can even sacrifice your own body parts for power.

Fallout NV lets you offer a party member for the white glove society banquet

the cure for vampirism in Daggerfall involves sacrificing a child

at some level I'm sure we could count almost every Ultima game

a rare gem among JRPGs already, Live-A-eviL kind of lets you do this if you choose Orsted for the 9th chapter

REMINDER

LISA

Gutsfags are the worst.

Reminder.

Daily reminder that the designated shitting storm demon was a scapegoat for Griffith to miracously appear and save everyone, so people would believe he was Jesus
Reminder that Griffith only cares about himself and everyone that follows him does so because he needs them, and won't doubt to kill every single one of them in order to become more powerful

This amulet is infused with the tormented spirits of once powerful entities. It shrieks with the voices of the betrayed. While bestowing great power to its owner, the amulet is cursed with great misfortune, as if fate itself seeks revenge for the horrible deeds of this amulet's creator.

I'd agree Big Boss was the better man any day but Griffith was imprisoned and tortured for two years, lost his tongue and use of his feet

Never played Neverwinter Nights, but knowing it's original source material I'd say it's pretty bad indeed.

Because he was incompetent? That doesn't sound like good excuse.

He lost the use of almost everything. He couldn't even unsheathe his sword.

The tendons in his hands and feet were cut. He literally couldn't do anything, not like he t

Griffith is the impersonation of judaism, he carefully plans things so the only one winning in every scenario is himself, but when shit does not go as planned he shuts himself, freaks out and takes retarded decissions out of sheer impulse.

Let me rephrase.
He jumped bitch because he was incompetent.
He got caught because he was incompetent.
He couldn't escape right away because he was incompetent.
He couldn't escape before his body got ruined because he was incompetent.
He needed some bullshit demon pact because he was incompetent.
Griffith is none of the most incompetent and pathetic villains ever.

Thanks for great analogy.

Nice bait. Griffith did nothing wrong.

I'd respect Griffith as a villain if he atleast had planned his betrayal. Instead he never got stronger like Guts did and never planned for his leaving, never forged a bond with him or did anything to ensure it was preventable even without a show of force… And perhaps most sadly that he had emotional attachment to guts, showing that he is not evil, but just foolish and irrational. And then when fate threw a chance at him he jumped at it as quick as he could and sacrificed all his friends rather than nobly commit suicide.

So one is a fag from shitty series.
The other is Griffith.

Those are not men who did nothing wrong. To begin with, they both look like manlets to me.
This is a man who did nothing wrong.

He more or less admits "yah got me man, I am doing this for shits and giggles"

I was in the middle of writing a reply about how saber is a shit and my goddamn cat learned how to fucking open my door just now at fucking 2:35am in one fucking try. My heart has never pounded so hard. I forgot what I was originally going to post. Fate: zero game when?

You fuckers heard of Ability Modifiers? As in a saving throw is a d20 roll plus a bonus based on your class, level, and an ability score.
Also I could've sworn it gave different stats and a vulnerability to holy damage.

Even your cat thinks you're shit :^)

You don't know how goddamn terrified I was. I live alone with my cat. Usually he comes and paws at my door if he wants in; today he just leaped at the door handle and opened that shit. Not only was there the sound of a crash, but when I looked no one was standing in the doorway. Is this the power of the fucking saber defence force?

Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time has a route where you can ditch all of your friends to join up with the evil empire, going so far as to eventually fight and kill them.

Only on NG+ though

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the brown pill—you shit on saber some more, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.

Well butter my ass and call me susan.

I'm fucking spooked. Never seen my cat do this before. He sat at the end of my room watching me for a few minutes before he walked right out.

Someone told me it was a "D&D MMO!" but it sucked ass.

+12 to all stats gives you a +6 to all your saves, so it's more like a -9 to all your saves.

Yes it is, especially when an ability doesn't ever go adove 20 naturally.

Lets say you're fucking amazing and you have 20 str or something
12 + 20 = 32, that's a score of 11.
Lets say you take a 15 on the d20 and you have proficiency on strenght.
15+11+2-15= 13.
13 is a shitty roll.

And considering that thing has a +12 on all stats it means it's not a noob item.

Which means you'll be doing these rolls against things with DC's of adove 18 or 20.

in warband you can make some of your troops stay behind to stop the enemy while you get a speedboost for a short while so that you can escape
and the number of sacrificed troops is increased by the size of the enemy army
so if you've got 50 people and the enemy has like 200, you're gonna lose at least half your army
companions don't count though, so it's not entirely like OP wants

Correct me if I'm wrong but it's not the ability score but rather the ability modifier that counts. So if you had 18 - that'd be +4, right? Having 30 would mean +10 which would mean getting only a -2 on your saves. +10-12=-2, right?
The balancing problem comes from you also getting a bonus on your rolls from your base save (and that increases from your level) and any feats/perks/other items you picked along the way. And like you said it's not a noob item.

Jade Empire near the end of the game

You're damn right

Shouldn't you be creating more saber faces right now mister saberman?

I already know the truth.
Saiba is shit.

You get a +12 on all stats, I don't think they're talking about modifiers but I could be wrong.

If you had a base of 18 it would mean you'd be having 30 and that is a +10 on the saves.
So what you take would be d20+10-15+your proficiency score (I refuse to believe wizzards of the cuck will back down on that system).

For example, I have the sheet lvl 15 pally from a D&D session I'm DMing here.
Lets say this guy just got molested by a regular lich.

The pally has 18 on constitution which would be a +4 +12 from the mask thing it would be a +10 and he's got something that lets him add his bonifier to constitution, so that's a +5.
I just rolled a d20 and got a 6.
6+10+5-15=6

It doesn't reach the lich's DC which is an 18 and is paralized for a minute.

Which sucks.

And just so we're clear, NWN2 is capable of some really smurfy characters even by epic 3.5 standards. Bloody RDD for one can get base STR up to 26 piss easy.

Nope. Rinfag anyway

Well shit. That may actually make the item not completely useless.

I think you can sacrifice (a) party member(s) to revive some guy in Romancing SaGa, or some shit, I dunno, can't remember.

Far Cry 2

What about his base (class) save or his class perk of being able to add his CHA bonus to any saving throw? Now add in his ability score bonus and any feats like +fortitude ones. There's also shit about his background (for example luck of the heroes) and racial feats, NWN2 style perks, any other items that boost saves or whatever.

MotB is in epic level range, and it plays on customized NWN2 ruleset. Can't really look at it and 3.5 at 1:1 scale. But if you really wanna talk broken in relation to saves imagine how nasty a multiclassed paladin/sorc/rdd with epic levels is.Now imagine him also taking Epic Resilience. :^)

The game has an alternate ending where you kill the main bad guy, become the new bad guy, betray and murder all your friends (including your spunky tomboy childhood friend) and destroy the world.

Biocuck's only passable game. The evil ending is pretty satisfying. You can also be an actual player and end up with both of your love interests at the same time - and they're both fine with it.

Don't be mad because I have superior tastes and because I got double dubs and you got nothing.

Saiba is a whore fit for only one thing.

This game is centered around sacrifice

Holla Forumstards was right all along: your types would either be too stupid to recognize that you are supporting an evil cause aka being useful idiots, or you would be the kikes planning such faggery and boipussi-loving similar to Grifisu in the first place, which is why you preach about how he is innocent because you don't want the plebs to recognize that you're just as much of a faggot as Grifisu is.

Guts at least only had anal because he was SOLD TO a giga niga while grifisu sold his own ass and ALSO wants Guts' ass, to the point of raping Guts' waifu only to spite him, making Grifisu a certifiable double faggot.

Sage due to Tumblrserk shit.

What about Shattered Steel?

Pity dubs make you feel better?

Are there any RPGs where I can fuck the dragon? Not some human who happens to be a dragon, like an actual dragon.

I was going to post that.

divinity dragon commander

urotsukidoji

In KotoR you get even worse, endings where you see your party members tear eachother apart.

dragon commander was great i dont understand why its so underrated by most people

The gameplay itself was meh tier. The ship rpg part was the really fun one.

REMINDER THAT MIURA JUST PUT BERSERK ON HIATUS AGAIN, RIGHT BEFORE THEY WERE GOING TO FIX CASCA

Well he shouldn't of decided to fuck a member of the Royal Family. He could've easily gotten his own kingdom anyways if he wasn't so gay for Guts.

Wut. Again ? I thought wizard girl would finally see some real shit.

He left off where wizard girl and fire cunt have just entered Casca's mind and are about to see what happened during the Eclipse. He put it on hiatus until likely February when the second season of that CGI shitshow comes out.

Yeah I saw it. But had no idea it was on hiatus again.
The CGI shitshow is probably the worst offender though. It is the only anime on berserk that does not jerk the golden arc penis so hard. It has the square priest, the tortures, the skeletons and random spirits, I find the events outside of the golden arc much more interesting. But the 3d kills the fun in it.

Did a new [email protected]/* */ game come out in japan ?

In Final Fantasy Type 0, summoning a monster requires one to kill a party member. Which lasts until the end of the mission, if you haven't received the revive spell yet.

During the story, hundreds of cadets sacrifice themselves the same way.

I also came here to post it.

kys fam

Not sacrifice but dragon age origins you can kill them at certain plot events if you don't want them in your way.

Baldurs gate you can kill them or have them kill each other.

That was the first thing I checked. One came out just under 2 months ago.

At the end of Fable 1 you can kill your sister at the end to get the Sword of Aeons.

Of course, Fable only has "RPG elements."

Lost Dimension though it's lacking the you're a dick part. You definitely get stronger by nabbing their abilities.