Rorger Stone talked with Trump about JFK files release(Oct 26)

I think the files might contain something about CIA (Roger Stone also voices this). Mike Pompeo doesn't want to deal with that. CIA reputation will drop and Pompeo will have to deal with a lot. I think Trump had this conversation with Roger Stone so he can put it out there.
Also, we are talking about previously released files as well, but released redacted. Now a full version (fuller) of these same documents would be released. As we know Roger Stone is no friend to the Jew(He has a tattoo of Nixon after all).

Quick Rundown from Wiki:

Other urls found in this thread:

thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html
mega.nz/#F!w3ozSYhD!Ax4FdU0hb0DWCuovsODAiw
mega.nz/#!Ur4QEb4J!vmu2W1PhQROVbcVM3zforT1wA3ghhK5Z5-OUWoe2hGE
youtu.be/p1XGYahiipk
youtu.be/DZu0WhDlf-w
youtu.be/li8zHtuiSV8
youtu.be/NDxFRqSztdk
mega.nz/#!8mITGaDI!K_h395cQYtGXbAcuHzHjuIpzsCW4MdaLxGOsyjeH2KU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's been the tactic they've adopted for quite a while now. They portray hardcore zionist shills as being "against the jews". It's pretty much what the Trump campaign was.

Yeah I'm sure a Kike and a Zionist pawn are going to release the Truth about Israeli Jews murdering JFK.

Yeah it's getting postponed.

If it does end up getting postponed, look forward to another endless round of posts encouraging you to keep waiting and being patient with Trump to make his "big move".

BY FUCKING WHO!?

Chances they reveal the whole story while anyone involved in its planning, operation and coverup is still alive? Zero.

So we kill their children instead.

hurr durr its da ebil liberal Jews and NOT Israel goys!

Are you retarded or are you a shill?

We all know where this is going.

End the FED

LBJ was a traitor of the highest order.

Just so you all know, Roy Cohn was Bobby Kennedy's enemy.

Have any of you read this book? Here's a few quotes from Roy:

Roy Cohn and Bobby Kennedy were rivals and enemies, and Roy Cohn had connections to the mob, was an influential pro-Israel Jew, and is of course Donald Trump's number 1 mentor.

Trump is covering this up on purpose.

Trump has JFK memorabilia on his desk in Trump Tower, I seriously doubt he would postpone the release. He must be itching to know the truth just as we are.

Really weird how Roger Stone, Roy Cohn's friend, would try to cover up the assassinations of the Kennedy's, right? Real strange.

i wonder if you faggots are ever going to realize how evil Trump is

Trump was Roy Cohn's bitch, and Cohn hated Kennedy. You're an idiot.

A homosexual Jew mentored Donald Trump.

Don't worry, Roy Cohn was a BASED nationalist jew.

is based nationalist jew codeword for based zionist jew?

Of course, Zionism is the purest form of nationalism.

Roy also had a super BASED frog collection and took last stands of implicit White identity on a regular basis.

how do you feel about pic related?
do you agree Israel has been the base from which Jews have assaulted the rest of the world? If so…why is Zionism based?

When the ultimate happening comes Roger Stone will be there along with Julian Assange.

Your boss didn't give you the memo before sending you off to shitpost for Soros

bump for user's opinion.

He's a frontman, a distraction.

user, stop acting like a humorless Endchanner. He's agreeing with you.

stopped reading after this. didnt see implicitly white. sorry user

That's the sad thing, the Alt-Right retards actually believe that Israel is a good ideal to strive towards and they seek to make an alliance with Israel in exchange for a small little white ghetto in the Pacific North-West.

That's okay, they'll either end up in prison or in a bathhouse with Tricky Dicky. Anyone stupid enough to continue to follow them after both TRS and Spencer were exposed, I am happy to have filtered out.

THIS

Kennedy was a globalist patriots killed him

Go back to /r/the_donald

So? two kikes don't make a right

man CIAniggers sure are kvetching

Patriotic jews?

In his autobiography Roy Cohn calls Bobby Kennedy an anti-semite.

Lets hope the CIAniggers ITT get sent on some suicide mission in some God forsaken hellhole soon.

God willing they catch a MOAB next time they train ISIS

I thought Roger Stone had come into contact with some radioactive isotope?
What ever happened with that?

daily reminder alex jones covered for pizzagate james alefantis

daily reminder alex jones pussied out of Sandy Hook

daily reminder alex jones is a shill

He will, some information will be leaked tomorrow or in two days.

The first :D

Ain't this a wonderful opportunity for Trump to show how much he wants to drain the swamp? Transparency and a government for the people my ass. He stopped doing shit for the people some months ago, what the fuck does he even do now besides taxes? He does nothing against Clinton and friends, ISIS is still jumping around, they still deciding the color of the wall, beaners will get amnesty in some form and there are still masses of immigrants flooding into the US and the FED is being ignored. Nothing is happening. Its been a whole year already and it just keeps getting quieter until the next election. Are you still sure Trump is your friend, everything he does has no consequence in the long run, he's just a pacifier for white people.

thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html

JFK Files

JFK Files.zip 57.2 MB
mega.nz/#!Ur4QEb4J!vmu2W1PhQROVbcVM3zforT1wA3ghhK5Z5-OUWoe2hGE

Eyewitness Report of Gunshots From Grassy Knoll
youtu.be/p1XGYahiipk

JFK Zapruder Frames #186 #207
youtu.be/DZu0WhDlf-w

The Zapruder Film Stabilized
youtu.be/li8zHtuiSV8

Video Shows Kennedy's Secret Service Ordered to Stand Down
youtu.be/NDxFRqSztdk

Maybe she was actually /our gal/ all along

Remember when we used to not see cuckchan memes like this here? Jesus Christ what the hell happened to this board? I saw one godamn user talking about the "bogpill" """"""meme"""""".
>>>/ovens/

Spooky guy

Every time Trump does something reprehensible Stone comes out to explain how Trump's corruption is either the best compromise that he was able to get or the most brilliant 4D chess move.

I still remember Trump lying about Stone on TV. When Stone left his campaign Trump was like "I don't even know the guy, he was only there for one meeting" He didn't even mention his name. Meanwhile Stone is campaigning for Trump on Infowars 24/7, bragging about his relationship with Trump.

Why does Roger Stone dress like George Burns?

Wtf does Alex Jones have to do with anything in this thread, nigger?

Your memes are terrible, CIA. Do you use Comic Sans as irony or because you're niggers? The fact you've completely outed yourself (yes it's just one of your niggers) through terrible opsec proves that this is important information.

Trump has shown he doesn't care at all about foreign relations. You think after all he's said about every country in the world he'd say that the JFK files are too much?

I don't know, maybe the fact that the video in the OP is Alex Jonestein talking to Roger Stone?

JFK Files DOWNLOAD

JFK Files zip 57.5 MB
mega.nz/#!8mITGaDI!K_h395cQYtGXbAcuHzHjuIpzsCW4MdaLxGOsyjeH2KU

Trump is president. Probably read this and the 28 pages on day 1.

Why the fuck are they begging him to not release it now?

Just in case anyone reading this doesn't already know …

The CIA killed JFK.

Do you have any cia versions of pic related? They've been more active lately and I need something that triggers them enough to waddle back to derpibooru.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. To put it simply, 2016~17 has been an awful year for the kikes and shabbos goyim and at this stage even the smallest spark can start the fire that burns their temple to the ground.