3 arrested for shooting after Richard Spencer speech in Gainesville

3 arrested for shooting after Richard Spencer speech in Gainesville
Gainesville police have located and arrested three men about 20 miles north of Gainesville late Thursday for their role in a shooting that followed the afternoon speech by Richard Spencer.

Tyler Tenbrink of Richmond, 28, from Texas, 30-year-old old William Fears and 28-year-old Colton Fears of Passadena, Texas are all currently in the Alachua County Jail on charges of attempted homicide after an investigation revealed they engaged in an argument with another group of people that turned violent with gunfire.
At least two of the three have shown connections to extremist groups, police report. Police report Tenbrink is a convicted felon and faces additional charges of possession of a firearm by convicted felon.
Shortly before 5:30 p.m., it was reported that a silver Jeep stopped to argue with a group of protesters and began threatening, offering Nazi salutes and shouting chants about Hitler to the group that was near the bus stop.
During the altercation, Tenbrink produced a handgun while the Fears brothers encouraged him to shoot at the victims. Tenbrink fired a single shot at the group which thankfully missed the group and struck a nearby building. The suspects then fled in a silver jeep.
One of the victims was able to get the vehicle tag number and reported it immediately to law enforcement.
Due to the Richard Spencer event, law enforcement resources from the local, state and Federal level were still operating in “Unified Command” which allowed local investigators and FBI analysts to quickly identify the vehicle and possible occupants.
Shortly before 9:00 p.m, an Alachua County Deputy A. Diaz was off duty and on the way home after working the Spencer event operation. He was miles north of the last location of the vehicle that was known from intel reports, but began searching and ultimately located the vehicle.
Units from Alachua Police Department, High Springs Police Department and the Florida Highway Patrol conducted a high-risk Felony stop on the vehicle at the 405 Mile Marker of Interstate 75 North and took the three into custody.

firstcoastnews.com/news/local/data/crime/3-arrested-for-shooting-after-richard-spencer-speech-in-gainesville/484803203

Other urls found in this thread:

gainesville.com/news/20171020/three-charged-in-shooting-after-spencer-talk
abcactionnews.com/news/state/three-arrested-after-shooting-following-white-nationalist-richard-spencer-event-at-uf
archive.is/viyU0
archive.is/Zj7cT
twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/913216297919533062
en.metapedia.org/wiki/English_Rose_(band)
youtu.be/sQvems_m7wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8Yo0xya4RTw
localnews8.com/news/kifi-top-story/first-time-offenders-find-second-chance-in-drug-court-program/57997108
archive.is/bI3Ib
accelidaho.com/partner/randy-furniss/
media.spokesman.com/documents/2015/01/Church_former_staff_letter_1.27.15.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=L-cPl2nzJr4
facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=128051747696638&set=ecnf.100014754400699&type=3&theater
youtube.com/watch?v=4zcvK4p29EA
kikebok.com/ottoklaue
youtu.be/9eDuWsL0cvg?t=3m10s
youtu.be/h5_5MMPiHzA
youtu.be/FLnktzOpL6I
archive.org/details/MeinKampfStalagEdition
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/pol/res/10703600.html
jaymans.wordpress.com/2012/08/27/the-liberalconservative-baby-gap-time-depth/
frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/muslim-fertility-rates-dropping-faster-than-western-fertility-rates/
independent.co.uk/news/jews-could-die-out-by-next-century-1319030.html
independent.ie/world-news/americas/american-jews-in-danger-of-dying-out-survey-shows-25932714.html
pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E
pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E
archive.is/Pu9ZG
youtube.com/watch?v=wa6gX8m8WeI
youtube.com/watch?v=J2V1c-rWQVw
youtube.com/watch?v=CmyDqDeOPHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=s8VR1bhPLiY
archive.is/jInbp
news.vice.com/story/the-protester-shot-at-by-nazis-in-gainesville-tells-his-story
youtube.com/watch?v=n6H2pVdmnV4
akamaitree.wordpress.com/2017/07/25/alt-rights-richard-spencer-handled-by-cia-family/
revealnews.org/article/white-nationalist-gets-his-money-from-cotton-fields-and-the-government/
youtube.com/watch?v=jX7HIJtp3rw
twitter.com/SnowGary1/status/922704511201882112
youtube.com/watch?v=ygYhytXb4oY
youtube.com/watch?v=GBdsFInJ7bs
washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2017/10/20/kill-them-three-men-charged-in-shooting-after-richard-spencer-speech/?utm_term=.66b57fbce10a
youtube.com/watch?v=El1-eGEbiFU
youtube.com/watch?v=RJmsVtD9T7g
whitepages.com/name/Wesley-G-Durrance/Gainesville-FL/6am1py6
youtube.com/watch?v=_zqwg2mhdaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Video?

Wew.

too bad they didnt kill anyone, would have been a great way to end the night. dead kikes and niggers always make me smile :)

Go to stupid controlled opposition events, get stupid controlled opposition prizes.
Fucking morons.

While I doubt the (((official))) version of events, and think these guys probably acted in self-defense….yeah, going to events like this is stupid. If you want to have WN get-togethers, host it on private property rather than making a huge spectacle, because what under normal circumstances would be legitimate self-defense, is now a genocidal evil white man attempted to mow down innocent minorities without provocation.

Automatic plate readers? Surveillance drones and or a blimp? What sort of extra shit was going on? Good to know for the future.

Was arrested leaving the Spencer speech when he jumped a barricade to avoid protesters.

This more or less

we need to take some lessons from other movements

all of those probably

This is true. Just go drive through Florida and see when a toll bill shows up in your mailbox. You'll find out you went through tolls you didn't even know were there when the bill comes.

Gainesville goy here. I can confirm that there were plate readers there because my buddy got pinged.

Burning jews alive would be fun, I admit.

If the official version of events is at all true then these guys are 100% guilty.

Unlike pic related.

Don't carry a gun if you don't know the law.

holy shit

all of this automatic bullshit should be illegal, if they can't manually zap you with radar you should be home free

tolls for public roads are bs too

since police are our friends why would the official version be anything other than GUILTY

Who the fuck didn't see that coming.

Fucking this.

Of course, this never happened in all likelihood, and is, itself, the controlled-op event.

Of course they'll be FOUND guilty.

Based on the facts, as stated in the article, they are actually guilty under the law.

Seems legit!

Unified command refers to having a central HQ - probably city council chambers or a situation-type room at a centrally located city building.
Because the governor declared a state of emergency, these emergency federal, state, and local agencies were all to report to a unified command so they could get a handle on things.
Local cops don't get LPRs, only feds and state (rarely) have direct access to realtime LPR collection. In the above instance, local authorities were in the same room as federal analysts, who then took the 911 dispatch report license report gave it to the dude next to him, he querried some databases, he hops on the radar/radio to the local jurisdiction and Florida Highway Patrol for a last location + direction for apprehension.
Really simple stuff when they're all in one location and have had time to prepare.

Drones and a blimp are only useful in large urban settings that require protection and total system awareness.

Hmmm. He talks like a burger flipper. Not many actual infantry guys join up with antifa.

UC refers to an ICS command structure, set up to deal with large events, incidents etc.

Basically, everyone was already mobilzed to deal with this incident. wrong place, wrong time for these goys.

>>>/gasyourself/
>>>/trs/

Nah.
See, here's what happened, in all likelihood:

That all seems so incredibly real, especially after controlled-op dicky put out calls to bring guns to these events. I mean, yeah man, so true. I can just totally see how this happened and it wasn't a setup at all.

Archive exists for a reason nigger.

Dollars to donuts this guy never saw a day of combat in his life.

Check out the eyes of these Meth tweaker

Dropping this in the thread for both visibility and ammunition against this case being brought up all day nip this in the fucking bud.

BABY BLUE EYES

Or you know, camera lights.

Oh yeah, and I forgot

Nothing about them looks all that tweaker bro, and Ive seen many a tweaker. They just look like stooges pretending to be scared.

Thank goodness they walked through the crowd and let the media photograph them repeatedly before being involved in this event.

Also:
Also, this bit is amusing.

So they were literally going to Cville 2.0 but without anyone dying. Neat.

I mean, who DOESN'T want to walk alone through a crowd of antifa while letting police photography you before getting into an altercation where you shoot at someone but nobody films it?

stormcucks btfo

they should first let the people attack them then shoot them in self defense.

Hmmm.

Not becaues they hit a vehicle with a baton though?

Well fancy that.

Wow, yeah, this seems legit.

william and his bro were in cville. I bet the authorities will try to hold that against them. all they did was go to hear some speeches…

Here's a great video, if someone wants to snap it up.

>abcactionnews.com/news/state/three-arrested-after-shooting-following-white-nationalist-richard-spencer-event-at-uf

Wow, yeah, that's wild stuff. Daily Reminder that if you're a White person and believe in wrong-think you should have no legal rights whatsoever.

Mmm.

we were right again

not a nigger or spic then, unless they got the whole thing on video and one of them mup bo da read that shit off muhfugga

No, magically, no video of this appears to exist, at least at present.

But it totally happened, and just the way the media is saying. You know, like in Cville. Which also tooooootally was not a controlled event.

Is this what a 8/pol/ Keyboard Warrior looks like ??

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you know what "keyboard warrior" means?

The fuck are you even talking about lad?

Fuck off, shitsksin.

Also:

Isn't this illegal?

And then plue-shirted pinko pedo has a grab.

This is all on video and the police are watching the entire fucking thing, yet not intervening.
Seriously, how is this fucking legal?

A Keyboard Warrior for 8/pol/ cut his neck beard off and came out of mommy's rent free house hes one step closer to becoming a man more then allot of you Key Punchers.

Do you not remember Waco and Ruby Ridge? Do you not pay attention to the fact that we live in a lawless nation? The police are called zogbots for a reason, they come in two types, worthless, or actively evil.

You roast like a bitter catlady.

Oh and check this out.

Where are the fucking charges?

Giving your opponents another charlottesville to exploit is never a good idea. Ridicule them, beat them up, remove them from your march sure, but don't kill them or you give them a victory. They are probably hoping you will kill them when they go to these events, killing their own hated white self in order to defend minorities, the ultimate act of white guilt cuck sacrifice.

Zog Officers will protect whoever Zog tells him too.

Would these Zog Officers be Different in Florida ?

Nigger, where do you think you are? Nobody here likes the fucking alt-right.
What kind of faggot Holla Forumsack do you think would to there holding a sign comparing the alt-right to the founders? fuck's sake…

well said, cuck.

disgusting kike women. its going to be fun to kill them

Lets just watch whites die and laugh because someone told me they where alt-right.

yes, it is.
filtered. go back to Canada fag

Holy SHIT the ending to that man…

This country is a FUCKING JOKE.

Checked for 100% truth

It sure is awesome that we have moderation on this board, so that literal cuckolds can come and cry like retards about shit that makes no god damn sense.

KYS.

I've seen the dark-haired girl before in other protests. Wonder who she is.

You argue like a jew.

Someone - like, say, the FUCKING POLICE - should find out, eh?

I love it how the MSM cover the news!

Im so jewish i don't want people to be anti-white oy vey goyim you got me.

AM I BEING DETAINED !?!?!

Found the other video with the dark-haired chick.

You're pretty easy to spot. I'd work on that if I were you.

This. Nobody should ever be surprised when zogbots act like zogbots. As I said before, events like this should be hosted on private property, not on the terms of the jew video who can easily fabricate narratives in chaotic, idiot demonstrations like this one.

It keeps getting better.

You're Jewish in your argumentation, in that you tried to twist
to

You're a slimey disingenuous lil aut-right faggot. This kind of shit is why nobody here trusts or likes you faggots, because you're slimey disingenuous little fuckstains that try to twist everything via semitic semantic argumentation.

The alt-right is shit, and its because I'm pro-white that I say so. They're illegitimate, rife with shitty people, literal faggots and jews and those who would ally themselves with such, they have poor leadership and crap aesthetic, they're just generally asshats and they give a bad name to the effort to protect the european people, they do more harm than good because they're not actually trying to do any fucking good they're trying to become the heads of a non-existent movement in an attempt (by our enemies) to controlour efforts against them, you incredible fucking simpleton.

There's really only two potentialities to this shit at this point.

1. Dicky Spencer and his crew are totally controlled-op, and this shit is basically all just staged with minor instances of actual organic events transpiring.

2. Dicky Spencery and his crew are absolutely incompetent, do not understand aesthetic, do not understand optics (despite all their PR cucking), and they're just that fucking stupid, getting led along by the nose by those they claim to be their enemies, walking right into each and every trap on offer.

This shit is truly a joke. Of course, this whole fucking country is a joke at this point, so I suppose that's to be expected.

S'truth.

I really don't know what the fuck these people think the benefit of going and yelling at college stupids is, considering half the time it just turns into apes hooting at them for half an hour before the 'leadership' flees to a rented car and departs the city, while their underlings are left to become propaganda fodder like this sorry faggot.

If the alt-right wants to actually capitalize on this event, this instance is something to focus on.

That dude was assaulted repeatedly, then nearly robbed, and not only did the police not intervene at any stage - except once to hand him his glasses after they were knocked off his head and into a bush on the other side of a police barricade - but when he came to them for help they assumed (because antifa and niggers said so) that he had a weapon, found no such thing, and then were preparing to send him right back into the crowd.

(checked)
I go with number 2. These people are quite simply irredeemable morons who think that showing up to this clown show, where you will be hopelessly outnumbered and monitored by all the powers of the jew media, where no one wants to listen to your points or engage in honest conversation, with carefully crafted narratives and media tricks already in place to make you look as stupid and ridiculous as possible, where violence towards you will be met with indifference by the jew-controlled police, will somehow be interpreted by ordinary whites as a show of strength and convince them that WN is the way to go.

Surely, in no way will you just look like an idiot loser who's part of a fringe movement.

Autism.

They are agitators, jews gotta have a enemy to fight

so when where you apart of the alt-right ?
do you believe dicky spinner took control of this group called the alt-right that you was apart of ?
so when you do get a group and some one takes it over from you then you can yell control-opt control-opt unless you truly believe on giving dicky that much power to say he controls all the right-wing groups.

I love NATURAL AND ORGANIC events!

You're post just made me remember of a bird that was the symbol of white nationalism… thank you user.

Also, nice dubs, they are so natural and organic.

THAT'S the really galling thing, that Spencer hightails it out of there while his misguided twat followers get left to be pounded on by chimps. And he has the balls to claim that his followers getting routinely assaulted is a good thing, because it'll make more people sympathetic.

FRIGBERG IS THE OWNER OF SWEDISH ANTIFA AND SOLE PROPRIETOR OF THE ALT RIGHT

It makes no god damned sense - unless, as you say, they're retarded… Or controlled.

Never.
He literally created the faux-movement and it was bolstered by mention from left-wing and media outlets.

No, I can point out that a movement is controlled-opposition if it looks that way, which it does here.

He has been pushed forth as the face of the alt-right, which is questionable as even being defined as 'right-wing', given how many fags and jews are in it.

And you still argue like a Jew you disingenuous worthless little faggot.

God damn you're fucking stupid.

The aut-right events invariably seem staged as fuck, but because there are so many useful idiots in play, there's inevitably some events which are not staged, merely the result of putting a large number of stupid people who hate each other in one location. The result is ORGANIC events alongside STAGED events, the former being less prevelant - especially as goes media coverage - than the latter.

do people understand when they call dicky spinner control-opt you make it look like the alt-right controls all right-wing groups as a whole.

Fucking exactly. Dude runs away like a bitch every fucking time, to hop in a car and flee the scene.

Do you actually think he believes it? I don't. I don't trust any of these faggots as far as I could throw them.

What's really gaulling to me is that they still expect people to treat them as legitimate, when every event the hold winds up descending into something that can only be described as 'more negative than positive from any genuinely pr-White perspective'.

Thread theme

We entering the purple dystopian race war now. Just like the kikes wanted. Well, you're going to get it. Fuck Spencer and his neo-Bolshivism.

It's called a strawman.

God damn you really are fucking disgusting people.

Implying (((they))) don't.

Glow in the dark

He doesn't. That's a lie, and you aren't white.

For the last ducking time if you shoot, kill. Now they rot and didn't even body anybody

>archive.is/viyU0

You people are fucking rats in the walls and I'm sick of you.

Glow in the dark

Glow in the dark

Dude, there's not even any video here. For all we fucking know, none of this shit ever happened.

That's the true calamity of these poorly orchestrated events, which are probably staged events to begin with mind you, which is that the leftists/media/police can basically make up whatever the fuck they want, imprison people, and even when there's video that disproves their assertions, it doesn't fucking matter.

You all are giving dicky spinner more power it reminds me of Trump when conservatives call trump not conservative and Liberals call trump Racist.

Resist the urge. Fire death is what they want. Holocaust is a death by fire. They worship moloch through fire sacrifices and, like a Khorne berserker, care not from whence the blood flows. Use rope instead.

A burned jew makes a happy Rabbi.

You lack reading comprehension.
archive.is/Zj7cT

Trump disavowed both the alt right and racism & bigotry as a whole

glow in the dark

Didn't even fucking check em, and that posting history tells the tale.

Look at these brown people attacking white activists with no consequence. Fucking BASED.

kek

I said natural AND organic

two different words/meanings… coming together… to create a meme… about a bird… named… unironically… Sage ♥

lel, and I just realized (((Eli Moseley))) was the tubby faggot on stage with Spencer and Peinovich.

Literally two Jews and a shabbos coming together to give an excuse to leftists abusing their followers in the media.

I dunno what the fuck you're on about m8, but you seem like quite a faggot.

When will YT learn?

The JEW owner and MUSLIM moderator of/POL will ban and delete this.

Anticom isn't an organization I've ever heard of, and it's definitely not one that Spencer ever operated under the banner of. This is a goddamn false flag and the only rat here is you.

You kikes will try literally anything.

>>>/trs/

You tried this before and got BTFO. Take that fag shit back to reddit.

Oh it's the JIDF again. Within one minute.

He's paid to be here. He's been pushing those same shitty memes and getting consistently BTFO for months now.

That man should be arrested for assault. Its not a question, its on video, there's no excuse for this shit.

>twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/913216297919533062

Rats in the fucking walls.

You're missing the fucking point, hook nose. We don't want them to try to fuck us over by going "Look goyim! the whites are trying another shoah!" neck yourself or clean the cum from your ears.

Holla Forums is full of people who cheer when niggers and communists attack white people. keep this in mind in these threads.

Except it isn't, and you lie like a fucking kike.

The aut-right IS full of homosexulas and jews though! Richard Spencer just appeared, on stage, with two of them, last night - then he ran to his rented car and fled the scene.

You know why it's easy to smell you rats? You attack Holla Forums as a group. The concept of an imageboard is entirely foreign to you. You've seen some 4chan screencaps and read a couple pages on kym and you think you understand the culture enough to infiltrate, but we see your hooknose before you even enter the room.

From what I understand we abhor it and can't wait to kill those subhumans and traitors.
I know this is bait and D&C but I had to take it

The kikes are going to do that the moment you get poltically relevant in any way.

There is no scenario in which you start accomplishing something, and the media doesn't frame you. Exactly like happened in Charlottesville. Much like what I suspect happened in this case.

The kike accuses you of lying like a kike while he lies like a kike about you.

I've been on Holla Forums since it was 4chan's /new/.

Well it's an anonymous image-board. Anyone can post here. Including coordinated shill groups.
The "Hello fellow white people don't you just hate these other white people" shit happens all the time. That's what this thread is.

>archive.is/viyU0

I remember hearing about this months ago. It was widely shared on twitter, and the organiser was criticised for saying to bring guns. Spencer said he didnt want to be associated with it and that he would be speaking there. I assume the event planning then folded and gave up on the idea, which is why they deleted that webpage, and you need to rely on the archive.

>twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/913216297919533062
Correct, this shows Spencer explaining why he decided to cancel his appearence at that rally.

They just can't take the hint they're not welcome here.

GLOW IN THE DARK

Shoo, shoo, CIAnigger.

>>>/trs/

You're the one who's not welcome. You and all your little hasbara faggots.

nigger stfu

This infighting is almost as entertaining as Holla Forums's bitch fits

That user may be a massive autist, but it's still pretty fucking gay to refer to yourself or other white people as "goy." That goes for the term "fashy" too. Really fucking homosexual.

>>>/trs/

Yet they need Holla Forums to find antifags

Well, the actual reason why is that you get to cover and/or take some kind of evasive action upon taking unexpected fire. There are also professionals that could kill an attacker instantly…

But these are not the eyes of a professional.

I kekked

Shut the fuck up you faggot shills. You never had a point.

You sure are fuckin' stupid. I'm reporting all you shills. Fuck off.

Can't be Antifa since they used "violent extremists", Antifa are just good boys fighting the "good' fight against "nazis" who dindu nuffin

The "le ebin skinhead" is a shill, just as bad as the guy at Charlottesville with a natsoc flag that clearly had just been removed from its packaging. Even has the jew commie rose.

Nice catch

You're right but the rose meme is stupid. A shit ton of people have a rose and words on their arm. It's common as fuck

GLOW IN THE DARK

for that kind of money they should have checked into a hotel in vegas and opened up with machine guns on an LGBT concert. More bang for the bucks

Kikes get pogrom'd. Nevar 4get.

And about 100.000 burgers were taught this from the retards arresting William Fears.

Seems more like three jackasses were followed and eventually cornered into defending them selves. Interesting how there's no real time media footage of the event :^^^)

Look, alt-kike, TRSodomite CIAniggers might be learning how to type out Holla Forums insteal of just typing out pol when they post here

Will Fears is a good guy.

It's not infighting if they are jews, Chaim.

You can tell that these Alt-Right CIAniggers are not from around here since you can practically see them glow in the dark over the texts of their posts

Are you the same retard who tried to force the PEDO MY TACO meme?

I have no idea what that meme even is, Moishe, but rest assured it sounds jewish

so they were scrambling for a hiding place while also having their hands in the air? sounds legit

If you are as pro-white as you claim, why do you not care about the Fear brothers being arrested?

It was just stupid. Your meme sounds pretty Jewy, as well as being stupid.

This is archetypal Jewish rhetoric.

It's not.

It's something the regime cooked together so they could arrest some pro-whites.

Because buzzword buzzword buzzword and every white activist you care to name is against you, goy!

…that's the point, people generally don't hold their hands up while they're running for cover. Appreciate the song though.

Nobody is going to buy that you are pro-white, with that answer.

Will Fears is not something you shit on without showing your anti-white colors.

The English Rose is a skinhead thing you dumb fucks.
en.metapedia.org/wiki/English_Rose_(band)

Go back to your 504um you trsodomite twat.

Who cares.
There are tons of nigger events where even the attendees end up committing crimes shortly after or around them.
This is fucking nothing as usual.

Tell me, alt-kike posers, is it personal at this point?

It's not something new we are looking at here, only variation over a known theme, so I thought it fitting.

I was agreeing with you.

I'm sorry.

I'm a little bit on edge, because it pisses me off when (((they))) go for somebody like Fears. He is not some e-celeb that so many of Holla Forums hates.

Stop doing this. Obviously they skipped listening to every Dr. Pierce lecture. Now is not the time to act like a nigger, we need to spread the message of self love and awareness about white genocide. STOP the violence.

It's not Holla Forums it's (((Holla Forums)))

While you sound like a faggot, you're generally right. Is there a time for violence? Of course. Is it yet? Not quite.

Do you TRSodomites ever learn?

It was probably staged. (((They))) stage hoaxes big and small.

Yeesh.

Holla Forums isn't alt kike.

Does walking to the bathroom leave you gasping for breath?

Who knows what really happened.

Do you understand how easy it is for the deepstate to stage something so small, yet will reinforce the anti-White narrative in a big way?

Looking at the mugshots, my instinct tells me they are actors, considering what we know about false flags and hoaxes. This one was a quickie though, they didn't have any fake dead people.

They're dreamy. I love the blue eyes, blonde hair, and strong jaws. So handsome.

You missed the cop at the end that calls him a racist.

All we have here is the word of "protestors", meaning Antifa.

What's thier MO? Put two and two together. Smart money says the commies charged these guys and they fired a warning shot.

I honestly would lived in a multiracial society if the caveat was absolutely no niggers.

Great catch user!

Two things about this video

1. This is a BLATANT opportunity to sue the Gainesville police and/or any law-enforcement organization that was on the scene. This man's rights were horrendously violated, while police stood around and did nothing, THEN insulted him - showing clear bias - after taking him into custody.

2. This should be getting tweeted at Trump incessantly. He should not be able to even GLANCE at the his Twitter account without seeing this video plastered across his mentions with the simple question of "What are you going to do about the blatantl abuse of your supporter base on behalf of these local police organizations and city government officials?"

If these two things are not pursued, in earnest and with signficant vehemence, I don't know what the fuck Holla Forums is even good for at this point.

I mean, this is getting ridiculous, and these are prime opportunities to land some significant blows to our enemies.

Yawn. Predicted a gun related incident before the event took place. These (((faggots))) are losing their touch.

Can someone webm this video, specifically the section from 1:51 to 3:05?

I've tried, but my conversion skills are shit and I can't get it below ~30MB.

You want to be settled for life boys? Never have to work a day in your life again.you 100.000? Oh two. You mean a 300.000 each, and black fund for your kids
Here is what you do boys:
Go to this here rally.
When it's over, search for some niggers, shoot at them while you yell heil hitler, if someone gets killed the pay is off by a half.
Deal?
t. *

I agree with this. Even though there's really no reason to declare a state of emergency before a Spencer speech, Florida did so which indicated they had plans.

No, I don't think he could be that blind.
Yep, every event ends in either the jew-media kvetching to high heaven when the pro-whites (if they are genuinely pro-white and not agitators) actually defend themselves, which results in them getting the book thrown at them by the (((courts))) and their good goyim police, OR the pro-whites getting beaten and the jew media either crowing in victory or failing to mention it at all.
Yes it does, because when you advertise yourself like Spencer does, and invite the powers that be to attend your event, you're essentially corralling yourself into a corner from which your message will NOT be heard without interference from kikes and their golems. You're playing by their rules, their terms. Like that faggot hobo-looking motherfucker Craig Cobb who went on that talk show and was made to look like a fool, these events can only go one way.

Checked for the Spencer angle is totally irrelevant in ths context of this man's experience.

Dicky Spencer may be a worthless faggot, and is as far as Im concerned, but this event created yet another perfect opportunity to act against our enemies. If we don't take these opportunities when they emerge, we are the fools.

I want this video.

The full video cannot be as-easily posted around as a nice webm or mp4, and most of it isn't necessary - just the part 1:51 to 3:05, which shows him being hounded, shows the attempted theft, and the resulting cuckolded police response.

Not to mention, there's really no benefit.

The only reason I can see to try to speak at these colleges is because of the first amendment protection clauses in place that allow you to do so. But the result is you just get swarmed by these libshit mongrels, and as you say, you're acting in the context of your enemies' strengths, which is manipulation of narrative and construction of false events to suit their narrative.

Best I can do for now.

pt 1.

pt 2 incoming, but heres a low quality full version

doing a little research on this i'm pretty sure that the two brothers here (not the ones that shot the gun actually) are part of this new american vanguard offshoot called patriot front
also..remember the guy who got choked out by the 3%ers in texas? you guess it..same kid
also…who always does media interviews at these spencer speeches and charlottesville?
same kid
also look at who is in this video
you guessed it…same kid
youtu.be/sQvems_m7wQ
actually already posted it too
if nothing happens to these kids should we consider them fed assets?

oh also…that whole texas antifa book fair punch a nazi protest thing…these kids were there too

I wager their part of the TRS crew associated with their local "Houston Goyler" club.

So, yes, you should definitely assume they are fed assets. This whole fucking thing stinks, and the only people who end up in any real danger are the poor saps who wander into this shit, thinking these people are legit, only to get left surrounded by leftists in places where the police have been ordered, or are willing, to stand down in the face of blatant criminal violence against those who demonstrate wrong-think in public.

Why does everything related to the alt-kike have to be this fucking gay?

pt 2

What in the fuck? Why is he alone? Why did he let himself get singled out. What happens after this? Did find a weapon or is it just a wallet? Did the combined get arrested?

Whoops…

Spencer's public messaging is essentially positive: "White is a valid identity." This drives libshits and commies crazy, and highlights how taboo being positive about the white race is.

The ultimate purpose is to make whites aware of how much we're hated by the system.

The system will never give up and let us be if we just duck our heads and hide at home. Our genocide is the agenda no matter what we do. People may as well be making pro-white public speeches and pissing off the left.

Better a bang than a whimper.

What was the result here? What happened to the Nigger antagonize or the criminal coalburing roastie?

No context, should be checking other videos.
Video starts with him already alone.
No idea.
Absolutely no indication of any weapon, the cops say in the video that he's fine and send him on his way.
No suggestion of such - he is repeatedly assaulted, the video shows as much; two antifa twats work together to try to steal his phone/wallet, video shows that clearly as well; when he approaches cops, telling them what just happened, the cops tell him to keep walking; antifa/nigs start yelling they did not try to steal from him and hes got a weapon, police take him into custody; search shows no weapon, one of the police tells him "keep your hand outta your pocket next time…" then CLEARLY, ON VIDEO, you can see his fucking lips move, calls the guy a racist under his breath.

Khorne cares it's Khaine that doesn't. Khorne doesn't want the skulls or blood of the weak.

This is true, though his rhetoric is extremely weak as a result. Example: The 'punch' question from the 'Egyptian-Puerto Rican' or whatever. When this little mudcunt asks him how it felt to be illegally assaulted by antifa with a deadly fucking weapon (reminder, dude had a piece of metal in his hand when he sucker punched implicit Dicky), he responds with something like "It hurt…", practically whimpering. Plus, he's on stage with two fat Jews, which doesn't help.

This poor pawn in the video, unknown and uncared for by the organizers, all extremely wealthy themselves (especially Spencer) did more in that regard than anything Dicky and the Jew Twins said in their bitchfest inside.

Except these speechs are barely viable to even be called pro-White.
YOU CANNOT BE PRO-WHITE *AND* PRO-JEWISH. YOU CANT BE STANDING ARM-IN-ARM WITH TWO PSEUDONAMED KIKES WHO PRESENT AS WHITE AND CALL YOURSELF 'PRO-WHITE'.
It doesn't work that way bro.

Nonsense.
These people aren't a bang, they are literally the whimper, simpering pussified limp-dicked rich folk trying to play at being leaders, tossing out supporters like chum to lure in the sharks for propaganda.
Do you fucking realize that the video posted in this thread alone would be a STRONG foundation for a suit against every law-enforcement agency involved AND the city government AND probably the college as well?
Do you realize a decent fucking lawyer - the sort Dicky or any of the two kikes on stage could afford to provide - could snatch fucking MILLIONS from these groups through such litigation?

Yet, have you heard anything of such context, aside from these weird, probably outright fake, legal cases to ensure that Dicky can speak at these colleges without interference or inhibition by the school over fear of protests and shit? I haven't. And I highly doubt we will hear anything more about this young man we see in the video in this thread, but that video will be circulated heavily with the aut-right recruitment targets (which unfortunately includes here).

Fuck if I know man. I am 99% certainy I saw Tim Poole right in front of the guy while he was walking toward the cops, so maybe check his footage.

Yep, Poole was there alright.

He might have had nothing to do with it. It would very well be that he was walking in the wrong place while being too white and male.

Good thing Florida called a state of emergency in advance and allowed the feds to assume control of state, county, and local law enforcement *ahem* I mean, unified command where they all work as equals! They would have never been able to find these evildoers without such foresight and preparation! Support your local Fusion Center!

You talking about the tattoo, and if so, what does that signify?

I have no way of knowing why he chose that tattoo.

/thread. WN 1.0 tried forever to be respectable. Look at how much good its done David Duke. They've taken it to such an extreme degree that you cant even say nigger on places like stormfront, and they've gone no where. But if you show up in force like Azzmador/Patriot Front did in Houston antifa shits their pants.

Also of note: The original video was from a local paper, it would seem.

This video shows a different angle to the crowd, and we see something very interesting in terms of its composition - majority female. A few very-vocal black males, and a few white males that are extremely effeminate looking and only occasionally shout something, usually telling someone to leave.

The more I look at this whole thing, the weirder it all seems.
So, let's see what we've got here…
There are a few major characters in this scene.

#1: the well-dressed, yet extremely aggressive, nigger in the purple suit.

In the local paper footage, he's visible right from the start.
>youtube.com/watch?v=8Yo0xya4RTw
Snippets
A: 0:00 - 0:21
Media baiting?

HOLY FUCK that's a straight up movie set. HAHAHA. If Trump and company can't see through then it's over

Wow, Tariq Nasheed was right
White supremacists are infiltrating the police

from forecuck

localnews8.com/news/kifi-top-story/first-time-offenders-find-second-chance-in-drug-court-program/57997108
archive.is/bI3Ib

accelidaho.com/partner/randy-furniss/
he's a democrat!

pdf warning
>media.spokesman.com/documents/2015/01/Church_former_staff_letter_1.27.15.pdf

i fucked this post with sloppy copy/pasta formatting. please decipher

B: 0:43 - 0:51
Attempting to steal white dude's sign, then running off into the crowd
Tactically antifa as fuck

C: 1:13 - 1:27
Aggressively pursuing white dude, entering his personal space (while he doesn't have his glasses on at least), then looking around to ensure he's effectively positioned for maximum media photo op.
The white dude, interestingly, tells everyone that they're all going to hell - yet doesn't seem overtly upset. Perhaps he's a stooge as well, sent in to play the harranged and defeated opposition before the media cameras, or maybe he's just a pussy. The use of a hell reference, while seemingly insignificant, plays across the American mind as a reference to Christianity, possibly memetic injection attempt.

D: 2:00 - 2:07
Aggressively interjecting when White dude responds to very obvious attempt to pick his pocket on behalf female antifa - we'll get to them in a moment - and even makes a threatening punch-gesture at the white dude… Buuut only after White dude has turned and retreated toward police.

haha turquoises fag BTFO of Spencer's purple revolution. Seriously this is the goofiest shit I've ever seen. Spencer is a fucking terrible state actor
''

how come trsodomite rallies draw these morons out of the woodwork? you had fields (assuming the guy even exists), these knuckleheads who jumped out of a car that could've gotten away in order to commit clearly illegal act (warning shots)… and so when journos write about these things that's all they're going to mention.

It seems fitting to point out that when asked the question of what is White enough, enoch took the mic from spencer to answer it himself

It is an Ægishjálmur, look it up and its meaning. There could be theories on why the cop has it, but only by asking him would anyone know the specifics as to why

Every fucking time

Oh brother, it gets better… Wait til you see what I've got coming next. This shit is either totally staged or some seriously tactical antifa/BLM action going on, I tell you hwat.

I don't think this guy is TRS m8… This seems like something more nefarious.

Either a leftist psyop using fake stooges or some idiot that wandered into tactically oriented political violence. This is next level shit.

Next up:
#2: The large loud black guy wearing a chicago bulls hat

This is a good one.
In the local paper footage, he shows up around 40 seconds in.
>youtube.com/watch?v=8Yo0xya4RTw
Snippets
E: 0:42 - 0:53
Of note, at 0:50, he appears to communicate with #1 (purple drank), at which point purp makes a grab for the white guy's sign, and at 0:53 he can be seen acting to cover purp's escape. This is clearly organized violence to silence political viewpoint and intimidate - which is, I'm pretty sure, highly fucking illegal. But that's the least illegal thing he does in front of cops for the next few minutes, so whatever.

F: 0:58 - 1:04
He shows up again, this time holding a camera about 6" away from white dude's face, and assaulting him physicall when the white guy attempts to push the camera out of his face. The police are visible in the shot, maybe 5' away, not intervening. Of note, a future mention - cornrow nigger - immediately leaps in to intervene when the bull's hat guy starts getting particularly violent, again, directly in front of police - WHO APPEAR TO BE FUCKING SMILING AT THE SIGHT - while at 1:03 we can also see a character i shall call paul funyuns (why do all these liberal faggots have the same beards?) also attempting to calm bull's hat down.

G: 1:05 - 1:15
We get a cut here, suggesting some alteration of the footage, and here's a really interesting thing… White guy turns away from his pursuers, AND CLEARLY DEMONSTRATES FACIAL SIGNS OF PREPARATION FOR AN ATTACK BEFORE THE ATTACK OCCURS, which comes on behalf of bull's hat guy, WITHIN LESS THAN 6' OF POLICE OFFICERS AND IN FULL VIEW ON THEIR BEHALF. There is zero effort demonstrated by police to apprehend the man who engages in the assault, though they witness the entire thing at close range. This attack is violent enough to throw white dude's glasses off his head and into bushes behind a police barricade. One of the cops - the who appears to be laughing in the background earlier in the shot, comes forward, tells the man to keep moving, says he will retreive the man's glasses… and then appears to not give them to him, while directing him to keep moving. He appears to get his glasses handed back to him as he moves away from the police barricade, at about 1:20, during which time blue steel makes a half-hearted snatch at his arm (which is still assault).

H: 1:50 - 2:02
Another cut here, and bull's hat is once again present, this time in the background, at left. He appears to be in the company of Antifa Skank A (ASA), the blonde with the coal-burner aesthetic (what a surprise). Its at 2:00 minutes, while cornrow nigger is distracting white dude by pretending to want to know his views, that ASA moves into covering position so that Antifa Skank B (ASB), the brunette with the massive shoulder tattoo and the hipster coalburner aesthetic, can make her move on the contents of white dude's pocket. It should be noted that it certainly appears as though purple drank and bull's hat are moving in shielding positions relative to the ASA/ASB's attempted snatch, and at ~1:58 bull's hat can be seen to be clearly watching ASB's attempt at a snatch, and he IMMEDIATELY leaps in to act as bodily cover for her retreat afterwards.
This is pretty obvious tactical action, if not planned and staged in totality.
Of note: Poole can be seen at about 1:54, on the right, and his footage will be examined shortly, because it shows some interesting things.

- C.mp4
He's significantly disoriented here. At this point he should've sought police protection, even if it meant jumping the barricade and attempting to get arrested. Doesn't look as though the police were interested in helping him. A man wearing a track jacket, baseball cap, and imitation Ray-Bans grabs the subject's tee-shirt at the right shoulder and then jumps away. When the subject turns to face him, it appears that a cop places his hand on the subject's other shoulder, as though to restrain him should he attempt to retaliate, although the subject probably didn't realize it was police and perceived it as further physical molestation by the mob. Very bad situation for the subject, although I suppose to his credit he appears not to suffer any severe harm or to be arrested (by sheer luck). Hopefully he knows not to go alone again.

I: 2:04 - 2:17
First off, we get treated to a sneering antifa whore's nasally whinging, which is always a bonus, right?

White dude gets away from the attempted fucking mugging in broad fucking day light, shouting as he approaches the police that the guy went for his wallet. The police immediately tell him to take his hand out of his pocket. He does not do so… Even though the immediate threat of further theft is basically non-existent… Its almost like this was some sort of staged/set-up scenario, intending to show how police respond to a white male with his hand in his pocket or some such… Especially given what comes next.

In the background, we can hear the antifa whores and one of the loud niggers present (not purp) yelling that they did not try to take his wallet - the video evidence suggests otherwise, but that's besides the point at this time - and someone shortly thereafter start yelling "he's got a weapon, he's got a weapon!".
This is important because… If we pop on over to Tim Poole's footage…

Checked for I'm calling that guy blue steel, because he looks retarded. I'll get to him in a bit.
There's so many characters to go over here fellas. I can't wait to start cross referencing videos and seeing what we find.

This is important because… If we pop on over to Tim Poole's footage…
>youtube.com/watch?v=L-cPl2nzJr4
J: 0:00 - 0:10
Bull's hat is immediately visible, and clearly the individual shouting "he's got a weapon!", as well as almost-certainly being the one to support the antifa whores in shouting that they did not try to steal from him. The police watch this entire thing, making not one move until the white dude enters their ranks.
Bull's hat can be seen smiling broadly in between shouts of "he's got a weapon!".
Hmm, what's the one example that scum always try to use when it comes to first amendment protection? Something about "yelling fire in a theater"? One would think that shouting about a man having a weapon, as you chase him towards police, after having just attempted to mug him such that he is clutching at his pocket, would be… I don't know…
FUCKING ILLEGAL?

The police not intervening in G is criminal, the situation had clearly deteriorated significantly to a point where he was in clear danger.

Uf you thought G was bad, check out J.

Dude is laughing the whole time and the cops are just watching. Doing nothing. Waiting, as it were.

This shit reeks.

The only ones not there to fight are the retarded alt-right. For a group of people who are pro 2nd amendment, you'd never know it.

Again, don't think this is alt-right at all.
This stinks of coordinated staged event.
The most glaring thing to me is

wherein the white guy braces for an attack before it comes.
Very suspicious.

He should brace for an attack. It's why the other side is there. Don't even bother coming to these events if you're unarmed.

That has nothing to do with the matter. You seem suspicious.

And let's keep on rolling.
Of note: You'll hear from bull's hat again, don't worry - he's so brazen, even after everything goes down, he doesn't flee the scene. He stands back and takes some pictures.
Anyway…

Next character: Antifa Skanks X

There are three of them, at least, so I'm just going to start going A,B,C etc as it becomes relevant.

Let's start with Antifa Skank A, a pale blonde with an aesthetic somewhere between BLACKED.com model on her off days and college communist coalburner. My guess would be antifa or BLM, but who fucking knows.
She can be seen throughout white guy's march away from the initial encounter, in the background over the shoulders of the nogs and the faggot with the sweden-meets-equal-sign flag.

Snippets
K: 1:13 - 1:20
ASA can be seen conversing with bull's hat, whilst he is held back from further aggression by one of the white numales in the circle (this appears to be first sweden flag guy, then the blue-shirted faggot who was crying about protected speech at the opening of the local news footage).

ok here is the screenshot of his facebook. seems reallly shilly to me. its hidden now or taken down but here is a photo fb link

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=128051747696638&set=ecnf.100014754400699&type=3&theater

Doubt the tattoo means anything racist/supremacist to this fat cop. Since the Thor movies and all of this Marvel shit I've known quite a few people personally who are going out and getting "rune tattoos".

Oh shut up. He shouldn't have shot at them, we all know it. These protests happen every time, I don't see how you can even get worked over them anymore.

where do these guys come from? hes a caricature of a normalfag larping as a national socialist. is it trs

The two brothers are from Pasadena Texas according to the article. I live close to there thats why I found his FB easily. He was in a band that I found out through comments on the FB.

youtube.com/watch?v=4zcvK4p29EA

How incredible cringe.

Pasadena is spic central. All the white people left in the 80s. Could just be dumb young guys that needed a group to fit in with and they found alt-right and TRS. Who knows.

Still cringe. That said, until we have more information on this thing, I'm calling bullshit.

i think i might know who this fake Neo Nazi is.
kikebok.com/ottoklaue

1:28 - 149
(see video)
Initially seen smirking snarkily, along with Antifa Skank C, who is a pale white chick in a black tank-top later seen in the company of the black-clad overweight numale nerd with the scraggly beard and bald head who I'm going to call pillsbury.

L: 1:50 - 2:02
see

This is some of the most incriminating shit I've ever seen on video, in the context of the Antifa Skanks. Deserves to be watched in slow motion, and special attention ought be paid to the sheer lifelessness of the Antifa Skanks' eyes and facial expressions throughout the whole thing, and the clearly orchestrated manuever to remove white guy's pocket contents.
Those eyes Chief. Dead eyes, like a doll's eyes. This is some serious psychological issues right here.

What a surprise.

Not really, he seems pretty standard for the alt-right. I don't think the alt-right is a caricature of anything, but it seems like a combination of bastardized imageboard culture and a confused version of WN thrown into together.

Please tell me you mirrored his kikebook page. It's been taken down.

That guy in the selfie definitely isn't him. He has a mole on the right side of his neck that le nahtzee muttonchops doesn't have, and he looks a lot heavier. Face is completely different too.

It's still there. Search "Otto Klaue" on facebook.

The only caveat is Otto Klaue appears to live in Australia. The resemblence is uncanny, but is there any footage of the "neo-Nazi who befriended the nigger" speaking? We could see if he has an Australian accent or not.

youtu.be/9eDuWsL0cvg?t=3m10s
Accent sounds fake southener/redneck to me.

Ausfag here, i have mutual friends with this Otto fellow from the time i used to live in sydney and go to squat and warehouse parties.

I'm sure i've met him before and i'm sure he is very active in Sydney Antifa. I'm also sure he could have scraped together the cash or been paid to attend and false flag/ NAZI Larp, however I cannot be positive of all this.

To be honest it was those mutton chop sideburns that immediately make me think of the Sydney guy. In a few photos they look incredibly alike.

It really is.
At this point I think Americans on this board are content with shit-talking eachother, going nowhere and fading into obscurity.
When we elected Trump it seemed otherwise. It seemed like you had goals, plans or at least ideas on how to reach them.
I'm sure the jew and the left rejoices
You can be the most hardcore internet nazi but posting images here doesn't change the real world.
You know what does? Organizing irl, setting goals achieving them and growing your irl impact.
Generation Identity crowdfunded a ship and put so much presure and fear into those involved that they stopped doing it. Now Mediterranean route is closed.

youtu.be/h5_5MMPiHzA

Recent video of his band.
I don't know now.
youtu.be/FLnktzOpL6I

Holla Forums functions at its best as an Internet propaganda machine to influence online culture and meme already-existing movements into mainstream popularity. Holla Forums did not create Brexit nor Trump, but our vigorous support made their improbable victories a reality.

Our flaw, however, is that we cannot create new movements from scratch. If Trump had never ran for President, we'd be forced to create propaganda to turn Ted Cruz or Rand Paul into palatable right-wing candidates. Since Trump's been elected, we're lacking some major new movement to throw our united support behind and shitposting/bickering is all we can do until the next thing arises.

Fuck off, retard. Holla Forums isn't for organizing buttsmashing festivals. Take your chanology shit back to reddit.
Imageboards are for people to throw themselves at each other until the strongest survives. Just because you're butthurt your lukewarm arguments get BTFO every thread doesn't mean nobody is doing anything.

This is how you give yourself away.

Know why this 'shit-talking' perception entered your view? Because the people who tried to basically claim ownership over the white identity movement in the US, aided by the media and their own professed opposition, proved to be scum. Absolute fucking scum.

Now, US white identarians are left with a tough choice - do you hope these scum aren't actually as shit as they visibily appear to be, or do you resist their rhetoric/the imposition of their ideals?

Posting images here DOES, in fact, change the real world, which is why this place exists in the first place - we made so many waves, just by posting shit here and elsewhere, that we were driven from one chan to another, a whole community driven into exodus because of the ripples caused by the actions undertaken here (or rather, the here before there was a here).

You know what doesn't change things IRL? Organizing into easily managed, infiltrated and subverted (by hostile government or civilian factions) cells, associated with shit-show organizations/individuals.
Setting goals is a nonsensical term in this context - what sort of goals can be set to 'grow irl impact'? Can you point to any sort of real world action that has brought about any significant positive change in such context in recent memory? I can't. Even the Trump campaign didn't espouse such - it was orchestrated events, wherein people came out, and the greatest factor in their 'alliance' was not a shared ideal, but the opposition to the shared ideals of others. It was this opposition that brought Trump victory, not any sort of unity on behalf of the White right.

lel, you're full of shit m8, more of the same old "sitting here and discussing ideas that cannot be discussed elsewhere doesn't change the world, getting out and yelling at mud people or networking with jew-lovers and faggots is how you save the white race!". Disgusting.

The reason you perceive some diminishment in unity is because you misinterpreted what happened during the Trump election - where you thought there was unity, there was merely joint opposition in a two-horse race. This is, in fact, why the white identity movement - if such can even be truly said to exist - is such a clusterfuck. Just look at what Hitler had to say about trying to form a movement without a shared ideal, without quality leadership, and/or by attempting to mash together a bunch of groups that share vaguely-similar ideals.

Until you have someone who can unite these people behind a singular ideal, instead of these myriad little broken cell units, all infiltrated and subverted, often from the leadership down to the ground level, this will continue to go nowhere. Listen to fucking Hitler.

gtfo Holla Forums

Check those fucking digits niggers.

To expound…

Looking at what Hitler said, what can we say about the aut-right?

Well, for one, they do a rather terrible job of engaging the optimum scenario - while they can transmit their ideas 'directly' to others via media like podcasts, this is more genuinely defined as 'indirect', as it does not have the human element.
"This process of the direct and personal transmittance of a man's ideas to the rest of his fellow men is the most ideal and natural" does not seem to be justly espoused by some lame podcast released once a week. Its simply not the same as hearing someone you respect speak - half the time, you don't even know who some of these fucking people are in the white-identarian media circles! Its pseudonames and shit, which while arguably requisite for op-sec purposes, destroys that "ideal and natural" paradigm in application.

What's more, even in the context of the local groups - we'll get back to why these are shit in our case in a moment - they are poorly organized: its actually quite difficult for any given aut-righter to get in touch with, say, Dicky Spencer or Peinovich or Anglin or any of the aut-right e-celeb 'thought-leaders', at least, in any meaningful sense: you might be able to shitpost with them on discord every so often, or talk at a speaking event, but actually interacting with them? Get real. These are urbanite elitists, who tend to flee the scene whenever a gig is done - unless you've been vetted, are part of one of their little managed organizations, you'll never get anywhere near them in any meaningful sense.

But then we get to the real issue here: "If the unity of the doctrine is not to be lost, however, this subdivision must not take place until the authority of the spiritual founder and of the school trained by him can be regarded as unconditional."
Firstly, who the fuck would we be able to point to as a viable 'spiritual founder' in this context?
Second, acknowledging that basically any answer you give will be divisive, how can it possibly be claimed that their authority is regarded as unconditional?
Third, what 'doctrine' has any such unity as to be noted?

There is no spiritual founder.
There is certainly no such founder whose authority is unconditional.
And the reason for that is, there is no real uniting doctrine.

The absence of any sort of legitimate geo-political focal center is also obvious, though one might argue these recent events have been attempts at establishing such, also granting that each attempt has blown up spectacularly in the faces of those making the supposed attempt, largely due to poor choice of venue IMHO.

Anyway, the real problem he gets to a bit later…

Two factors.

1: "Under certain circumstances, the leadership of a movement must let large territories lie fallow, unless there emerges from the adherents a man able and willing to put himself at the disposal of the leadership, and organize and lead the movement in the district in question. It may happen that in large territories, there will be no one, in other places however, two or even three almost equally capable."
Firstly, we don't even have a viable leadership of this 'movement', and second, they don't seem capable or willing to espouse any sort of real willingness in this capacity - they'll take someone shit over nobody at all, and that's poisonous as fuck.

2: "The future of a movement is conditioned by the fanaticism yes, the intolerance, with which its adherents uphold it as the sole correct movement, and push it past other formations of a similar sort. It is the greatest error to believe that the strength of a movement increases through a union with another of similar character. The greatness of a movement is exclusively guaranteed by the unrestricted developement of its inner strength and its stead growth up to the final victory over all competitors… Movements which increase only by the so-called fusion of similar formations, thus owing their strength to compromises, are like hothouse plants. The shoot up, but they lack the strength to def the centuries and withstand heavy storms.… If an idean in itself is sound and, thus armed, takes up a struggle on this earth, it is unconquerable and every persecution will only add to its inner strength. The greatness of Christianity did not lie in attempted negotiations for compromise with any similar philosophical opinions in the ancient world, but in its inexorable fanaticism in preaching and fighting for its own doctrine. The apparent head star which movements achieve by fusions is amply caught up with by the steady increase in the strength of a doctrine and organization that remain independent and fight their own fight."

I mean… This basically sums up the aut-right, in a nutshell, and why it is doomed to be shit, as is most of the extant white identarian 'movement', in the US and abroad.
We have all these little shit groups, with their own viewpoints, their own variations - pick the one you like! - and occasionally attempts are made to mash them together to form bigger movements. That's basically how Trump won, after all - granted, that's how MOST US presidents win, which is telling - and the end result is what we're seeing in both places: The absence of any real unification, resulting gradually destabilization and demise through infighting and competition. Someone will win the day, and I can tell you, it won't be these aut-right clowns trying to create unity between southern nationalist, national socialists, white nationalists, american nationalists, right-wingers, christian identarians, white identarians, neo-nazis, 'fashy goy' redditors, channers, etc etc, who all share a common thread or two but espouse no defining ideal between them in summation.

I never fucking said go to public.places and get yourself doxed like some tards.
What I tried to convey and all your wit seems to escape you is that:
1. Irl presence and activity is just as important as propaganda ministry
2. I am.sick and tired of seeing categorical attacks on everyone who is irl active and writting off those searching light but not yet on our level as simple dead loss

You weren't born with the knowledge you have nor were they and neither was anyone.

We must guide people towards the light

Did spencer even say anything other than his usual faggotry

Funny how you seem to ignore Sam Hyde
See we're fine with irl shit, it's just we're not ok with groups that seem to drag people receptive to our ideas, slowly over to the left, I mean fucking Milo is better than Richard as as degenerate as that gay Jew is, he was a stepping stone for many while Richard is a fucking pit

But we actually do have an illiterate mudslime roach moderator.

I knew these threads were full of cucks.

Also read the post, Milo in all his degeneracy did make some people go from libtard to a basic anti-feminism stepping stone which pretty much everyone who followed him has left long ago
Every single Spencer fag is stuck being a Spencer fag

How exactly are they stuck?

They're stuck because they don't move on from being a Spencer fag
They don't go beyond that step, they're stuck being civ nat implicts that don't know about the Holocaust or what National Socialism is

Are you a shill or just stupid? Nobody who likes Spencer is "stuck" at being a civnat whatsoever.

What a fucking shit show.
Look guys. I stay armed and don't get baited into going to this dogshit. These events are clearly staged to get us into trouble. Like what happened to Cantwell. Funny how he's still in jail but Spencer and Enoch are free to keep putting these events on in Liberal college towns in public spaces where mobs will form to attack us.

There's a good reason why these events are held on private property. Why isn't Spencer and Enoch renting out a private space? Why are they insisting on going to left wing colleges? They're getting us into trouble for showing up. This is perfect example of this.

We need to organize and act in real life but going to Dicky Spencer events has just gotten us into fucking trouble.

Seems legit.

What sort of presence/activity? How is it just as important?

I don't give a shit, and neither does nayone else. You want to step into the leadership role? Expect to be judged. Period.
1. Most people are not searching for any light - they're searching for cummies and entertainment. Fact. Fucking lemmings bro.
2. Until you have acquired 'the light', so to speak, you ARE a simple dead loss. Period. And a good 50%+ of the population? They're always going to be dead losses in this context. They have been raised be slaves and do not have the willpower, nor the intellect, to pursue critical thinking in this capacity.
3. Your crying about people who would present themselves as thought-leaders being judged by those they would seek to lead is laughable in the utmost, and you should be fucking embarrassed with yourself.

Irrelevant. A non-argument. The absence of this knowledge at birth is not what anyone is expecting, what they are expecting is for you not to be a piece of shit, now or ever. Is that so fucking much to ask, in your opinion? To ask for someone who doesn't cavort with jews or homosexuals, who doesn't betray their own claimed ideals, who isn't very-obviously a puppet for the same vermin that are the masters of their proclaimed opposition?
Get real.

We do. And we don't do it here, because this is the place for such things - not rounding up a group of the locals to try and form some kind of cell for infiltration, subversion and management by hostile factions, all the while exposing ourselves through one of the most obvious breaches of op-sec one could hope to envision.

I really want an answer to those questions above though, because I don't know what the fuck you're even talking about in terms of "irl presence and activity".

Nah, it was just an exercise in arguing with muddy college kids, and apparently Dicky gave the microphone to Peinovich when the question came up of "what is white enough?", as though that question hasn't been asked before repeatedly.

Sam Hyde is a sketchy mother fucker.
Nah. Milo was his own kind of pit m8, which lead to places like the proudboys.
None of these people are sufficient.

And its not like we're asking for a god damn adonis hitler or some shit, we're just asking for someone who isn't blatantly shit/compromised.
Spencer has shilled for Israel and was mentored by a Jew.
Milo is a Jew who fucks niggers.
Peinovich is a fat lolberg from Jew York who was married to a Jewess who knew all about his activity, even took part in it before exposure.
"Eli Mosley" is some literal kike names Kline.
Just who the fuck is someone even going to point to amongst this crowd of failures, shills and broken things, all propped up by leftist media, as someone worth fucking following, ESPECIALLY when each little branch of this shitshot has its own variable doctrine?

There is no uniting doctrine, beyond 'pro-White', which is so fucking vague that we legitimately have to ask these cunts if Jews and niggers can be 'pro-White', and if so, can they be accepted.

You are either lying through your fucking teeth, don't actually know what "civnat" means, or are so fucking retarded that the only reading you've ever done is meme images on Holla Forums

Where they aiming for Richard Spencer?

I wish somebody would kill him already. He's more use to us dead than alive.

You are perfectly welcome to schedule your own public speaking engagements and promote your well-defined ideology that's much better than 'pro-white'.

Actually, he's dead on.

Fascism is basically just civic nationalism m8, and notice, that's the political ideology Spencer and his ilk attach themselves to - not NatSoc, which they avoid like the plague, all the while shouting, often quite implictly (no pun intended), that such must be avoided at all cost and exorcised entirely from this faux-movement.

civnat is trash, and that's basically what the TRS/Spencer crew espouse, even as they talk about an ethnostate and shit - and what they create are 'fashy goys' who have no real ideology beyond 'pro-White', which again, is so vague that we end up having to ask if such can be espoused by jews, often getting answers that demonstrate how ripe they are, ideologically as well as structurally, for subversion.

Well you can't deny that Richard is a NasBol at the very least though

That's not an argument m8, as I'm not trying to present myself as a thought-leader, to stand in the leadership position.
These people are, and so they cannot respond to criticism with "well then you do better!".

No. I don't have to do better, because I'm not trying to get people to follow me. YOU ARE. Thus, if you want me and others to follow you, you can't bitch about being criticized by those you would attempt to lead with demand that we step into the role and do a better job of it if we criticize your performance.

Christ, can you imagine it? Someone goes to see an opera, a film, listens to a song, looks at a painting, and if they have a critique, the fucking artist comes out and says "WELL THEN YOU DO A BETTER JOB!".
Imagine that in a military context for fucks sake!

Ridiculous!

I don't understand what planet you are on where you can misconstrue Spencer et al as civnat whatsoever especially considering how central ethnonationalism and white identitarianism is to their platform. I suppose nothing short of waving the swastika and reanimating Hitler's corpse will satisfy you.

Well now that I think about it Richard being dead would be the only violent act that would boost us, as not only would he be dead but you can claim assassination by the left

Look the issue with Spencer is that he's stagnant, for public figures it's always best for them to start out as normalfags but drag their audience with them as they go down the hole

Spencer doesn't promote Fascism. The guy would be the first to tell you it's a dead ideology from 1930s Italy.

His entire philosophy is "race is real" and "whites have a right to homelands and ethnostates." If you can construe that as civic nationalism you either don't know what the term means, or you're being disingenuous.

That's right. You're only interested in tearing things down. You don't have a single useful idea. You just know that you hate people publicly advocating for white identity.

It would absolutely be a boost to kikes like yourself.

Because you can't stand on a stage with two Jews, say Israel is a possible ally, and then say you're in favor of an ethnostate. Those things do not function alongside one another.

Let me put it to you this way: If you get into Spencer, you don't get into NatSoc. Why? Because Spencer is vehemently opposed to NatSoc, avoids even mentioning it where able, and decries it where not.
Where does Spencer lead? To weak, soft, effeminate, 'intellectual' fascistic ideals. Not towards any real nationalism of the people, of the blood, rather, a nationalism of the state. Spencer is practically a fucking Imperialist for fucks sake - he doesn't want ethnonationalism, he wants an empire.
This is literally a man who has said that, and I quote, "Ethno-nationalism is rationalization for the weak, for the "homebodies", those born without the will to explore, conquer and dominate".

This is not the words of an ethnonationalist, this is the words of a soft pseudo-fascist, and imperialist.
This is a man whose narrative does not involve a rejection of the holohoax narrative, but does involve a rejection of the holodomor.
This is a man who has said Israel can be an ally to White identarians.
This is a man mentored by a literal fucking jew, who routinely stands shoulder-to-shoulder with jews/mischlings at supposed white nationalism events.
This is a joke, and a bad one.

There you go with that same rhetoric again.

We need great speakers. We need men who inspire with their words; men who leave even their ideological opponents speechless.
Spencer is a cringy gayvoice who completely fails to strike fear into our enemies. He has noses up his ass because he has money and connections, but to the common man he's completely lackluster.

Prove it, because as far as I see what he says is Homosexuallity is great and niggers are cool too

I also forgot he was against Brexit

he literally does
Very telling commentary, very Spencerian indeed.

And that's such an incredibly weak, vague, empty ideal. There's no depth to it, and his own commentary doesn't hold.
How can ethnonationalism be rationalization for the weak, but whites have a right to ethnostates?
Doesn't follow.

I would counter that you, sir or madam, are the disingenuous one here - or you simply don't know what the fuck you're even talking about to begin with.

That's not an argument, again. You don't seem to have an argument in this context, merely accusations.

Again, I am not trying to get people to follow me. If you're trying to get others to follow you, you should not give a SINGLE SHIT about people cupping your balls and telling you how great you are - the criticism is what should interest you, how you can improve your message. Not sycophantic baying about how awful it is that others, the very same men you would seek to lead, have criticisms of you, and legitimate ones at that.

Here's one: Stop cavorting with Jews like Peinovich and Kline.
All it takes is one white crow to disprove the assertion all crows are black, nigger.

When it transpires in the company of Jews, and on behalf of organizations rife with jewry and homosexuality, yes, I dislike that, most certainly.
And anyone who claims to not dislike and disdain such is likely the sort who would argue "Jews can be pro-White".

In fact, answer that question, yes or no. Can Jews be pro-White?

If not, why the fuck are they on the stage with Dicky, and why the fuck would I follow him given that they are?

I fully admit I don't know US to the bare dna of each group: because I'm not on ground
What I am saying and I hope this is perfectly clear is:
If we want to win we need cohesion between groups. Each does it's part.
What we have achieved with electing president we must now hone to perfection, and apply into real life as quickly as possible.

Only in podcasts. When asked by the crowd or in interviews either he says stupid shit claiming ethnonationalism is a 19th century concept, or says "how can I answer something like that." I watched his recent speech while yelling at my computer monitor what spencer should be saying. He had no answers prepared for basic questions for example "how are Whites superior" and skipped his entire speech because there was opposition. Those actually supporting White interests don't have the same advantage that dicky spencer has of being a multimillionaire that is still funded by donations from the working class, and being constantly propped up by the media.

Have an image for the brexit quote

Its all right there. Hitler laid it out for us. We just need someone with the balls to follow through, and this far, we simply do not have that.

I want a leader who is a national socialist. Not some skin-head, not some old faggot, but a legitimate natsoc who can argue his case effectively and who doesn't shy from criticism.
He need not be in perfect shape, nor have a perfect history, but he must hold to his ideals, and he must have a clear ideal with depth to it such as to not allow such vagueness in terms of acceptable vision.

NO. YOU FUCKING IDIOT.
LISTEN TO FUCKING HITLER.

We DON'T need 'cohesion between groups' - we need ONE FUCKING GROUP.
Not myriad little cells that all have their own version of the truth - we need a singular truth that a movement can grow around, that does not compromise, does not shy from aggression on behalf of our opposition.
This 'each does its part' shit is one of the many fucking problems with this whole shitshow.

Yeah we do, but I also wonder if there is a way for our own figures to pop up, in media, in society, in politics, and make Spencer, Peinovich and the rest of the cucks irrelevant
2018 will be fucking vital for this if we have at least 1 user who know what we're doing
Personally I think the main goal of Holla Forums should be to get at least one of our own men in the Senate

Ok so me stating that Holla Forums should try and get an user in the senate has killed the thread
The fuck?

Holla Forums is literally the only place you can advocate National Socialism.
The Daily Sturmer merely had some NatSoc aesthetics and Jews invented a new form of censorship to shut it down.

Because all you read are out of context quotes on pol.
Listen to a single one of the guy's speeches. Every one I've heard he says things like "this country belongs to white people" and "white people have a right to their own homelands". That's completely antithetical to civic nationalism. If you say such things, you can't be one. Full stop.

You don't have any useful alternatives beyond "do nothing."
As you have no intention of sticking your neck out yourself, you can be safely ignored.

I've never met one that is. Maybe there's such a thing as a duck that barks. No one on that stage in Florida was a Jew and people who tell you so are lying to you.

Hitler is dead and I literally cannot listen to him. He is not here to lead anyone.
Hitler did have interesting things to say about running a political opposition movement. Guys like Spencer, Enoch, and Anglin are actually taking cues from him. Especially in rregards to strictly positive messaging like "pro white".
Actually read Mein Kampf instead of getting misty eyed about speech clips from webms. Practically everything you know about what Hitler said came from after he won the political struggle.

I suggest the Stalag Edition: archive.org/details/MeinKampfStalagEdition

If you'd been paying attention, the answer is no.
No one "pops up". They spend years building a message and a brand.

But they don't do it in a way in which they continuously move an audience along to a truth they just fap dicks with other faggots in the fag circle
Seriously who the fuck has become even "Alt-Right" thanks to Richard Spencer, let alone Holla Forums , the fucking dark knight rises movie has lead to more redpilling

Groups that think similar already exist on both sides of atlantic and work hard to bring people together. So far with great success.
There are two groups which are doing a tremendous job
won't name them, those who closely follow the sitation know who they are.

Those clos

If by this weird gay fantasy you mean "they're just in an echo chamber" you're wrong. Spencer was an unknown five years ago and you'd never heard of the TRS brand three years ago when they started. It's now a media company that employs people. Those brands continue to grow and attract more people.

If you really believe this I can't take you seriously. The person in the echo chamber is you.

Because you can't.

If you're not compromised or a Masonicnigger, you're not getting elected.

what the bottomline is:
We are in the current world demographic for the first time a minority in the world
And we are being victimized.
If anyone thought we won't revolt they thought wrong

Spencer is a shit and all TRSoddomites hang.

They are NOT leaders, they are CIANIGGERS!!!

Samson Looms

Every time this same argument is posted, the context makes it worse not better. The duck dynasty guys said something against faggots and spencer decided to side with said faggots, that is the context

Man you alt-kikes really cannot help but to go after any and all individuals that actually promoted National Socialism. Just because Hitler is dead doesn't mean you shouldn't read Mein Kampf.
Okay how about we do that

You mean when spencer started out with an immediate MSM interview with rachel maddow?

I told you so.

I fucking TOLD YOU SO!!!

You cannot do irl shit ever and expect it to go well. Dicky Spencer runs like a coward every time. To the user who's bitching about irl activity, fuck you. Hitler at least fought on the front lines. Rich Twit Dicky Spencer always gets into his rented car and runs!

>>Shortly before 9:00 p.m, an Alachua County Deputy A. Diaz was off duty and on the way home after working the Spencer event operation. He was miles north of the last location of the vehicle that was known from intel reports, but began searching and ultimately located the vehicle.
Wow what a coincidence, an off-duty deputy took it upon himself to try and find this vehicle and has a last name of Diaz. I hope the ballistics test comes back proving at least his gun fired the round as well the bullet being found and its trajectory being documented for the court to see.

Because if this whole case bases itself upon eyewitnesses of spics, I highly suspect the whole thing a fabrication. Gainesville Florida is very corrupt from what I see because its full of spics.

The first goal is to get some reps into the House. The bar is a lot lower.
Senators have to win half a fucking state.

Meme quotes from a lovable schizophrenic aren't an ideology or a strategy, and aren't going to win us anything.

Liar Liar

Ser yourself on fire.

There are no good groups. There is no good movement. There is only Eternal Misery and the promise of Nuclear Fire.

Samson Looms.

There is nothing to win. Go ahead. Try to get a rep or senator user in. Watch what happens. JFK jr won't be the last plane rash with no survivors.

Watch what happens. I dare you to proven me wrong.

And don't lie and call me loves me. Nobody has ever loved me, ever.

Thank you for boiling down the anti-alt-right arguments to their essence.

Check the IDs. There is literally no one in this thread posting over Tor.

Whatever. The alt-like has always been shit. I dare you to go try and win. Watch what happens. The gods put us here to suffer forever and that's why we've never killed all of the Jews.

Tell me who the actual fuck has been redpilled by spencer, I'm not even joking
The Dark Knight Rises lead to baneposting, Baneposting lead me here, ergo The Dark Knight Rises has redpilled more people than Implict dicky
We haven't seen much growth since Trump became president and you wonder why
And yes that makes me a newfag
Besides you're thinking too macro, the way we win this shit is by having people who are respected among their communities run for office on issues that help the community

What if you focus on local issues

If you're this demoralized you're useless.
Do you even lift?

So your experience is universal? I can tell you that most of Holla Forums, where Baneposting originated, is still pedo and shitlib country.
A lot of us were here long before Bane threads on other boards. I can recall increases in post rates after the first and second Exodus. Baneposting wasn't even a blip.

Every time Spencer gives a speech and the press covers it, people look him and TRS and TDS up and some of them keep reading.

It may shock you, but the majority of white people don't use image-boards. If you're expecting white nationalism to be an entirely *chan based movement you may as well put your money on white genocide.

I'D suggest infiltrating the local, state, and federal government then appointing like-minded individuals into the bureaucracy. I know for a fact that an Uncle of mine in his 60s was doing this for years in Harrisburg and only two years ago did he learn that I was doing the same thing at a corporate level my field. Going out and holding these rallies doesn't actually do anything, the has held bullshit rallies for decades, nobody cares anymore except the left who see it as a chance to stir up shit. Running for office based on hardline anti-immigrant, protectionist, and "freedom" aka an excuse to destroy the civil rights act and affirmative action. Is a better way to get what we want.

Become a public defender and get niggers put in jail simply by presenting the facts or giving them bad advice while defending any decent white fucked by the legal system.

Become a judge and obstruct shitskins from any suits against whites. Or harshly sentence kikes who commit 70% of all white-collar crime already.

Become a mayor and give the powdered metal manufacturer who can't hire niggers because they cannot to the work a free hand in the town while fucking over Walmart with obstructive application of zoning laws and surprise health inspections.

Become a CEO and refuse to hire shitskins because they are underqualified and give money to like-minded politicians.

Murder kikes, niggers, spics, ect in secret. Burn down section 8 housing tracts. Just don't get caught.

A speaking tour really means nothing even if the man who did it was articulate, intelligent, and physically impeccable.

I'm doubting that peoples reaction would be something other than roll their eyes because he is just that uncharismatic, he can't speak to save his life

Focus on local issues then. Watch what happens. You cannot get elected to a local office without the approval of the Masonicniggers.

I hear "outrageous". Cop says "take your hand out of your pocket next time, man. Outrageous."

Then go try it. Go on. Why haven't you produced winning results yet? Do you have any defense for Dicky Spencer running away like a coward every time he speaks at an event?

Why do they never have a defense for Dicky Spencer running away instead of fighting with his people?

What you're talking about is a lot like the Afrikaner Broederbond, which took SA back from the British. It took them three decades, but they did it. I absolutely agree with you: this is pretty much the only way we're going to retake power.

It's going to be a struggle. Especially as we have state and federal bureaucracies devoted to enforcing laws designed to stop us from doing it.

The major alt-right outlets advocate doing this by the way.

Yeah I didn't hear "racist" either. The cops didn't seem to know what was going on ideologically. The only thing they cared about was "he's got a weapon!", which they were saying in hopes the cops would shoot him.

God I hate these people. I can't think of anyone worse alive today.

Suspicious isn't it. Even when he doesn't give a speech or he doesn't organize an event the media only goes to spencer and never to those who do organize the events spencer goes to. He is artificially propped up by the MSM
Please don't attempt to compare the two. Anglin has a shitty past, but has been open about it, and now pushes for decentralized small local groups to do activism to prevent fed infiltration, meanwhile spencer is all about blatant false flags. TDS even had around twice the viewership than TRS did before TDS got shut down. This site had higher traffic than both of them according to the alexa ratings. After CV spencer was the only Eceleb to not even gt a twitter account removed, even sargon of blackdad lost his twitter. Spencer could not be more obvious controlled opposition if he came out and said it, and even still you would claim it was just ironic. I would much rather someone like Azzmador given a platform, people listen and respect him and he doesn't back down unlike spencer
It may shock you, but the majority of White Nationalists don't support TRS

You can't do any of those things because of you do the ZOG will Waco you. Try it. I dare you. Watch what happens.

Sorry was my mistake. I meant to post it in here: oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/pol/res/10703600.html

So where is your defense for Spencer running away like a faggot coward?

Dicky Spencer Runs Away. Lets his followers get doxed another day.

Who could be behind this post?

Dicky Spencer Runs Away.

Honest or fake guys? Who fucking nose.
Kike psyops involved? Probably.
Bad and dangerous white man meme growing? Yes, and that's a good thing.

In Hillary timeline this would be used to target all Hi-T white males with the entire state apparatus but winds are blowing in a different direction. White pussy boy meme doesn't count as much if this story stays in the news cycle.

Those guys don't look at all alien like the usual agitprop potbelly fake Nazis with Antifa-tier optics.

Hitler did have the backing of the old military guard, who though not interested in his particular brand of politics hated the fucking Weimar kikes thus they obstructed the state's efforts to fuck with them. And even then Hitler had to seize some power and then immediately capitalize on his gains.

And I don't think Natsoc can actually work with American whites they are far more cruel, taciturn, and insular than the Germans who remained in Germany and adopted Prussianism. Natsoc was just Prussianism with a new coat of paint and thus was natural to a people who had developed that original system and had up until 15 years before known nothing else. In America the kind of triumphalism and communalism inherent to natsoc will be sneered at as naive or weak. Natsoc was based on the love off ones people but American whites have nearly no love in their hearts, their movement must be based on hatred of the enemy. That is what Americanism was always about. You won't need a robust welfare state to keep people away from communism in the US because they already hate it, or rather the whites worth any salt already hate it. Every working and professional rural white I know is hardline rightist. They have very positive opinions of protectionism, nationalism, racialism, and imperialism. What they don't care much for is socialism, even the salt of the earth sort that Prussianism started. That portion of Natsoc could be used to get corporations on board but it shouldn't be a focus of any popularist rhetoric, it isn't what the people want so just don't talk about it. Instead talk about how bad the faggots, kikes, niggers, spics, and saracens are.

I am.

And I'm right. And you know it. Go ahead. Try it. Watch what happens. I dare you to run for office. Go on. Just take the ZOG on without understanding total control of the system.

Watch what has pens. Go on. I dare you.

user the Masons don't control shit
It's not even an organisation but rather the genetic will for kikes to subvert

I have a defence, he's a pathetic Beta Male

This. I don't have a problem with the way the cops handled the situation. They were responding to the fucking Antifa yelling "he's got a weapon" - cops had no choice but to restrain the guy.
What needs to happen is this guy takes the video evidence to the cops, to track down and prosecute those thieving Antifa whores.

The MSM does what's easy.
What were you expecting? Investigative reporting? When does that happen anymore?

Anglin guest-hosted the last two Daily Shoahs, and has been a guest half a dozen times before that.
Eric Striker is also on the show every third episode these days.

Groups with different styles can work together. Don't let it blow your mind.

As opposed to whipping out an AR and mowing them down?
If you haven't noticed, Antifa outnumber the alt-right ten to one, and have the system on their side. It's called strategic retreat.
You actually sound a lot like Antifa. Maybe you'd be happier on Holla Forums.

Ever notice how in every one of these "NAZI Racists Attack" stories, it all starts with someone attacking the white guys with a bat, or stick or baton, etc. But that point is always buried.

Liar liar.

DESTROY ALL MASONS

So fuck maybe what we need to be doing is Spread the Love

Fuck off kike with your misdirection

So what is your defense for Dicky Spencer running like a faggot coward? Why should we not tear him down?

You should start posting meme circles.

yeah i dunno why the FBI doesn't let this guy go after how fake Charlottesville was. I mean it's as BTFO as it gets.
if Spencer wants to be taken seriously the main thing he should be talking about publicly is how Charolttesville was totally staged but he wasn't in on it. If he isn't doing that he's completely wasting his time, and so is the government by continuing to prop him up.

You. Can't. Sorry /tok/. There is no love; there is only Eternal Misery. Watch what happens.

Samson Looms

I already answered you and you're repeating yourself almost exactly. You really must be a leftist.

So where is your defense of Dicky Spencer running away like a faggot coward?

SHADILAY DICKY SPENCER RUNS AWAY

He talks about how Charlottesville was a setup all the time. Everyone who was there does.

No you didn't. Post it again so everyone can see. Why is it okay for Richard Spencer to start shit and run, leaving his followers to get pummeled?

DICKY SPENCER RUNS AWAY

I know that but the issue is that is losing is inevitable why do we fight in the first place, the fact we still can fight is in a way indicative of a very small chance

Hey cunt you may as well fucking post it again

So why does he get to run away in a rented car while the plebe he hates soak up stab wounds for him?

Go to sleep Chaim, you're not omnipotent and Yahweh doesn't real.

Bitch I've done it, though on a limited scale.

What we really must do is close the borders and start exiling shitskins.

Liberals aren't breeding anymore and temperament and predilections to certain political positions are very much inheritable, the 2010 US survey and Europoll 2011 both found that 93%+ of individuals had the same political and religious affiliation as their parents once they were older than 25. Indicating some form of heritable trait is being passed on.
White Democrats in America now have a birthrate of 0.9, blacks have a birthrate of 1.4, and spics sit at 1.6. White republicans are between 2.6 and 2.9 depending on whose numbers you use.

By 2050 only 20% of individuals in the US will be descended from habitual Democrat voters or self described liberals and only 7% will be black.
jaymans.wordpress.com/2012/08/27/the-liberalconservative-baby-gap-time-depth/
And mudslime birthrates are dropping like stone even in Shitstainistan.
frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/muslim-fertility-rates-dropping-faster-than-western-fertility-rates/
Jews are also dying by inches. independent.co.uk/news/jews-could-die-out-by-next-century-1319030.html
independent.ie/world-news/americas/american-jews-in-danger-of-dying-out-survey-shows-25932714.html

If we can get control of the courts that will go a long way toward getting this shit done. The next step is destroying the Civil Rights act which will remove incentives for shitskins to come here and allow use to do everything we want openly.

As for violent solutions or a possible DoTR, well I've made a recipe that can assist you and I've been posting updated versions since 2011. Totally legal by the way under the current laws.

pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E

You vastly overestimate both their altertness and competence. You do realize you don't have to openly say "the endgame is the extermination of every single kike on the planet", right?

Not really. There is no chance. There is only Eternal Misery. Why else would the Jews always get away?

I thought White Republicans were 2.1 still the highest though

Liar liar.

You haven't done it. There's no way you could have. Post pics to prove it.

If you guys want to stop them from misreporting, cherrypicking and smearing you have to drop memes like this one wherever the libtards troll.

They use the libtards to control you at home, and they use you to attack their enemies abroad.

Well if an Austrian found a way maybe the Australian will

AND AGAIN

Samson Looms

Click on his ID and read his posts. We're responding to a literal crazy person.

How about you take your walls of text and anti white rhetoric and shove it up your semetic ass you fucking kike.

Whatever. Go try to stop them and watch what happens. Go on. Post pics when you're done.

I dare you.

Again:. Why is it okay for Dicky Spencer to get into his rental car and run away while his followers soak up stabbing wounds? Why does he always lead to a setup?

It depends if the sample set includes "white" republicans such kikes and spics which would decrease the apparent birthrate. Also certain sampling methodologies favor urban areas, hence why the faggots at gallup over-represent liberal opinions essentially every time.

What?

So why is he constant falling for setups or herding his followers into Stab Central?

The Samson Optikn nigger. If the kikes think they're going to lose, they launch. That hits Moscow, Madrid, Paris, Rome, Warsaw and Berlin. That activates DEADHAND, and that hits everyone else.

Again:

Samson Looms. The gun pointed at the head of the world.

There is nothing Jews want more than for white people to fight over who's most Hitlerian.

I already responded to you here.

Pretty sure he's schizophrenic.

Everyone who goes to an event with Spencer knows what they're getting into. They accept the risk.

The left claimed victory when Spencer got punched while talking to the press in DC. They're still gloating over it. There was even some mud taunting him about it at this Florida speech, almost a year later.

People are putting their lives on the line to protect him from attack to prevent another symbolic victory for Antifa.

And every single one is made shit by the other podcasters. I don't support Anglin myself due to his past, but you don't need to in order to join a local book club. That alone makes a huge divide between the groups, TRS relies completely on podcasters, dicky spencer and loyalty to them, while TDS does not. Anglin fell for a trick by spencer, then ended up needing spencer to pay off court fees. As long as small local groups can run without interference by Ecelebs cucking or going to obvious fed traps then it ends up as a net bonus
That is exactly my point, and it works a lot better without TRS being involved at any level

That's not an answer that's a cop out.

All that matters is that Hitler stood and fought. GLR stood and fought.

Dicky Spencer Runs Away.

What about Missile defence systems
Unless if they control the missiles in those cities
Besides those cities you listed are mostly not big losses

The Purity Spiral will continue until Dicky Spencer gets the gas.

He's a coward and you're obviously a CIANIGGER.

GLR stood and fought.

Hitler stood and fought.

Dicky Duginist Spencer Runs Away

If Spencer is assainated Antifa becomes a Terrorist Organisation and someone with at least slightly more merit will take his place

They control all of US Nuclear Command. Have since Obeezy and Trump didn't change that.

But he won't. Because:

Dicky Spencer Runs Away

Shit, well at least if they're really forced to nuke everywhere they'll lose pretty much all support seeing as most lib tards and neocons are city fags

I'm part of a local TRS group and I've faced Antifa side by side with Stormer Book Club members at several rallies. I even gave medical aid to one of them.

Everyone does something cringeworthy from time to time. I could spend hours linking to Anglin articles I thought were stupid, but I don't. There is no reason there should be a rift between groups. TRS is not your goddamn enemy. The anti-white left is.

You do realize the SM3 and SM1 missiles on US cruiser can easily intercept Intermediate and Mid-Range Ballistic missiles right? That's why Kikesrael was so pissed about them being stationed in the Med. How many missiles do they have? Maybe 50 or even 200? Not near enough if a hostile regime rose in America and encircled them with cruisers or destroyers armed with those missiles.

Theres a sprayon application that makes a camera unable to read your plate as you drive by.

And antifa wouldn't have a symbolic victory at all if Dicky Spencer didn't exist. There is nothing good about faggoty Rich Twits running a controlled opposition movement.

You're talking to a schizophrenic, my man.
This guy has been on 8/pol/ a long time.

TRS will always be the enemy. The Purity Spiral continues until the ecelebs get the gas.

GET. JIMACTED!!!

And you're still copping out for Rich Twit Dicky Duginist Spencer.

Dickh Spencer Runs Away

So why don't you leave Holla Forums and go back to the 504rum? Why are you even here?

Most of the "israel and zog is invincible don't even bother resisting" posters don't seem to be schizophrenic, more like hardcore Christians that so thoroughly integrated the whole chosenite thing into their worldview they will never be able to move on beyond it.

I do t trust it. Good things don't happen in my life, sonInhave no faith that anything good can ever happen anywhere else. And Dicky Spencer running away only proves me more right.

Not a Christian. I hate all gods and all creation. But, there's enough things to go on if you look. Dimona, the officer corps roster, the location of us second strike subs, the placement of Jews in MIC development companies.

I've been on Holla Forums longer than TRS has existed, and almost certainly longer than you. Why don't you go back to whatever other site you use that's not Holla Forums.

I actually found out about The Daily Shoah from Holla Forums. It may blow your mind, but this board was perfectly cool with TRS until shortly before the doxing. There were regular show threads.

I figured out who you are

I'm not Alex McNabb, sorry.

/me tips fedora

No, the other doctor
Isn't Alex McNabb a fucking Character of Kike Enouch

Stay on private property so you don't get any media attention and alert disenfranchised whites that there is a struggle goingon. Good idea

I think the meme was that McNabb was Sven or something.
He hasn't been doxed. All that's publicly known is that he's a former EMT from rural Virginia.

There are a lot of TRS listeners and contributors who work in emergency medicine. At least three people contribute to the Dr Narcan stories.
I'm not an EMT. I just have a bunch of first aid training for another job.

Notice how it doesn't mention the shilling. It's just about the doxing.
Tries to say it's an oldfag but shills for trs like any user would be so stupid.
Go back your faggot forum you aren't welcome around these parts.

The "shilling" was virtually nonexistent. There were a couple posts on the 504forum about things to discuss on Holla Forums and this was blown up into an enormous ado about nothing.

The real shilling was people driving a wedge between groups.

Also, you're the one who's not welcome.

Go back to your forum.
Not a single user here wants anything to do with you faggots and yet you still keep shilling.
Fuck you and your kosher nationalism.

This is my board, and you're the one who's shilling it.

gb2gaia.

Why you so mad bro?

Its like I'm talking with a jew, oh wait.

not an argument.

I faced antifa several times with various different groups, but never TRS in any combat situation. Yet the one TRSodomite that still at the moment thinks the holocaust exists, thinks that somehow he influenced the local area more than anyone else.It will take some redpilling, but I think he is someone that can still be salvaged. A lot of his TRS friends that stayed after the jimpact might not be able to be salvageable
I can and openly talked about how I disliked them. Local groups are not tied by the restrictions of the Ecelebs, which is one of the big things I like
I openly talk about any and all rifts,why former TRSodomites should lurk instead of posting, and what we see for the future compared to what someone like spencer sees.

Yeah TES dddonged Holla Forums, and shilled the board for months before any anons decided to fight back, and even still was mostly /baph/ who led the charge. Most of the TRSodomites were doxed with stuff as simple as reverse image searches which antifa could figure out if any of them cared or were competent in the least.

Because nothing good ever happens to me. Every Effort Always Fails

Always happens after some psy-op event.

Yes it is you TRSoddomite trash.

Hail the Midnight Lord

Maybe it's because Spencer is a CIANIGGER.

Even fucking Anglin said "don't be retarded and shoot anyone," how fucking hard is it to obey simple instructions.

Dickheads.

Because Fag Anglin is a shit and Dicky Spencer is a CIANIGGER who runs away.

Every political movement attracts some fraction of excitable morons.
The Left is smarter in never acknowledging theirs when they do something embarrassing. A BLM nigger shoots a bunch of cops in Texas? Burns down cities? They just keep chanting "poleece be rayciss!", and they're holding a lot of ground that way.

All that said, all the info we have right now is the press narrative. If these guys were being attacked by nogs with knives we wouldn't know.

Dunno but I know that I can't trust him. Too in bed with the kikes.

Die TRSoddomite

Another case of white folks prosecuted for defending themselves.

Are you idiot? That's what what low level soldiers are for.

Not from or living in FL so excuse me but don’t they have the most lax stand your ground laws of any state? Like, you can go as far as to actually pursue a “threat” once they’ve attempted to flee the scene and still legally be allowed to use deadly force?
I really have no idea on SYG/ self defense laws though so I could just be talking out of my ass.

Still not good enough. Dicky doesn't help his low level grunts in exchange.

Nobilis Oblige

Die TRSoddomite. The Purity Spiral will continue until all ecelebs get the gas.

Then I guess you'll be shilling forever.

Whatever. You're the one shilling here.

Die TRSsoddomite.

DESTROY ALL MASONS. FOR THUS, INSUMMON THE OATHBREAKER!!

What does this have to do with Spencer's speech?
Were these guys even at the event?
Just sounds like normal, drunken thuggery, to me.
In any case, I thought the police WERE Nazis, according to BLM? Why would they arrest their own?

Sounds like someone paid these guys to stage this, to me.

except I didn't say that, I simply said, don't kill them. If you had an IQ that was more then two digits you would realize there is a time and place for everything.

I hope he sued the police for not arresting those that were assaulting him. The cops were standing there watching the harassment & did nothing, and it's all on video.
Payday.

Not if you evil white antisemitic KKK nazi.

Are you suggesting somebody get a fall-guy Antifa libtard to take the fall for sniping controlled-opposition Spencer?
But that would be using the kike's own methods against them…

fuck that. If you shoot (new speak, discharge) a weapon at a crowd and none is hurt, then is just a warning shot.

Fuck that, you need to understand that, in any city over 20k population, police will defend themselves… and then act as they get instructed by the city.

Hey did you know that in every single right wing political group/website/anything there are ALWAYS opposition plants who attack any other right wing political group. It's not always the same person (or people) for different groups, but no matter what, they are always there.

I've been in this since WN 1.0 and I've never seen a right wing group mentioned online ever that wasn't attacked by "one of us" as fraudulent. At first I started to notice it couldn't be a coincidence, but after a few years it's just painfully transparent.

Hey Jew and Muslim POL owner and moderator.

WE KNOW

You'd think it's paid shilling, but it's actually worse than that.

There are a lot of kids here who think they agree with natsoc ideals - we're not talking about shills - but they're so paranoid, so purist, and so eager to say that anyone doing anything that isn't shitposting is "fbi" or "trs shill". It lets them feel superior - and it gives them a reason not to do anything that would break their comfort bubble.

Combine that with the fact that a lot of drug addicts and schizophrenics post here (no, the ancient Egyptians did not have special advanced knowledge of anything, free energy is physically impossible, numerology is fun to play with but is in fact bullshit, and vaccines don't cause fucking autism) and you have a recipe for complete ineffectiveness.

In terms of being an actual, functioning movement, the civnats over at /r/t_d (yes, the civnats on fucking Reddit) get more done than Holla Forums does, in terms of outreach, messaging, and general activism.

Consider why that is.

I'm starting to suspect that Spencer organizes these rallies just so that he can go back to his hotel and laugh at the angst that they generate on /p0l/

Yes, the human punching bag whos ran from antifa on numerous occasions is causing angst here. Are you retarded? Nobody here wants anything to do with you faggots.

Then why are you even here?
Holla Forums is so insignificant you took time out of your day to type that up and post it here, so try staying on your faggot forum.

Is this another "who's Jewing who" thread?

More like Peter fucking Pan…a fantasy.
I'm thinking about showing up in Shelbyville, or Murfreesboro on the 28th just to cal him a Kike Shill to his face.

Hey there, paid shills.

No one cares, no one believes you; kill yourself before we get our hands on you.

Talk about fake news

What the fuck even IS a controlled opposition event? This was just some faggots speaking at a university about practically nothing because all they ended up doing was making the modern student look like a retarded baby. (Which isn't such a bad outcome after all.)

This, becoming a political leader and networking with like-minded cohorts is the best non-violent solution. That's how we got into this situation to begin with, from the Jews and marxists infiltrating positions of power while their low-level rallies and protests served as smokescreen so they could get in the backdoor.

Run off back to your dead forum you fucking filthy jew rat.

I really hate idiots like
This faggot probably is not serious. If he actually believed that killing random powerless non-Whites was the answer, then ask yourself WHY he has yet to kill anyone? It's either because he is a coward or because he is lying. Either because he is an anti-White traitor trying to get anons arrested for pointless acts of terrorism or because he is trying to act tough on Holla Forums to virtue signal how "hard core" he is to anonymous Holla Forumsacks he'll never meet.

No intelligent White nationalist believes that killing random powerless non-Whites or even killing random White traitors like antifa will accomplish anything. A revolutionary thinker does not shoot up a holocaust museum or kill random niggers in a nigger church. Revolutionaries attack targets OF IMPORTANCE.
Allow me to say this one more time so it sinks in to anyone with a brain who somehow failed to hear this before.
Revolutionaries do not attack targets with no power. Revolutionaries attack targets of importance
Individual antifa members are about as unimportant as you can get. They are simply lemmings who go along with whatever the System tells them is virtuous. They hate racists as strongly today as their ancestors hated witches because hating witches and racists is "good" and they want to be "good" too.

If you ever decide to do anything violent like kill someone which I am not advocating always ask yourself what it accomplishes. If your answer is simply "One more dead X" then you are an idiot and your target is irrelevant. Revolutionaries do not attack irrelevant targets.

In fact, more belligerent niggers, kikes, spics, hajis, or whatever are good for our cause. They antagonize White people. That's a good thing. More of that please. If you want to kill someone, kill someone important like (((Gerald Levin))).
You won't. I doubt anyone here has the skill and the courage to actually go after some of these freaks.

(((76)))
Holy fucking shit. That's a lot of shekels! Don't go spending them all in one place there.

Fun fact: Levin's son Johnathan was tortured and murdered by a 20 year old black. One of his former students.

>(((76)))
He does it for free.

No report in Europe msm
Jew OP designed for America

What probably happened:
…..
You know the rest

Well except driving them out of your particular town, making it obvious that is it bad for their health to settle there. Or as part of a plan to start a civil war via the contributions of thousands of individuals. Antagonizing niggers will absolutely make them more antagonistic, spics as well. These retards burn down cities when a cop correctly kills a nigger thug in the course of enforcing the law. If they suspected whites were murdering them for being black and they had no suspect and there was no evidence or clear relationship with the victims they'd lose their collective shit.

But yes killing highly placed kike, or even an up and coming nigger politician like Tactical Bowlcut did would be preferable, though obviously don't get caught like he did as he put no effort into obfuscating his identity.

If they are within a two mile radius I can kill them, and everybody else within that radius. pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E

All caps signal it is upset.
How about you take a hike, kike

This.
No matter the screeching and countersignalling on this board of "le most hardcore un-cia cucked" aryan avatars on here, nobody cares. People respect the irl activists. You guys will never gain relevance on an anime image board. and you are frankly all pathetic but attacking anyone who does real things in real life while you sit on your keyboard.

I used to be like you until I grew up and started being braver. 99% of you are pussies who would never even let on half of your beliefs to a normie.

I've noticed something pop up more and more frequently. There's an artificial push from two opposite sides, likely from the same group, that is trying to bend and fracture Holla Forums. One side constantly berates Holla Forums, calls them cowards and neckbeards, and demands that they go outside and do something. Another side will pop up in those threads, REEEEEEEEEEEEE about Richard Spencer or TRS or some other buttbuddy club, say it's all hopeless and nothing can be done, and spam the thread with eceleb drama. It seems to me an attempt to create a situation with only two outcomes. Go and wave around tikitorches in front of CNN, or do absolutely nothing.
This is a false dichotomy. The attempt to corral Holla Forums into two easily-handled situations is getting more and more obvious.
We see you, kikes.

Seems legit.

Funny that, eh?

And?
If you're coming along and saying "Guys, lets join up and support this kosher miasma of fuckwits! That's how we take real action!", and I say "No, let's not do that", coming back with "Then whats your alternative!" is your same shitty argument as with the "Then you do better!" shit.
I'm not sure if you're some kind of autist of a shill.

Why can't you vermin just answer a straight fucking question?
I didn't ask if you'd met one, I asked you if its even possible. This is a fucking yes or no question you slime, and you can't fucking say it, because to you, the answer yes.
As I said, the answer is yes, but you cowards always shy away from saying it - because you know as soon as you do, you're done.

Peinovich and Kline are both kikes you nigger, mischlings at the VERY least. So disingenuous, so outright stupid.
Remember to donate so Peinovich can buy his wife some new wigs and Spencer can hire a straight guy to fuck his NazBol wife.

top fucking kek
You heard it here folks, we can't listen to the instructions and advising of dead people from their works and writings and what have you. Guess the Bible is fucking useless then, someone should inform the christians.
So fucking disingenuous.

Nigger, the fucking quotes I've been using are taken directly from Mein Kampf. Here, I'll post it again, because its so good - its Hitler directly saying why the aut-right is shit and will fail.
Its like you're jewish AND mentally retarded.

Bullshit.
You can fucking SEE him say 'racist', for fucks sake.

checked for lel

Funny, because that's basically how Hitler came to power, and exactly what he suggests needs to happen in order for a movement to succeed. And thats from Mein Kampf, before he succeeded in his struggle.

Want to know something Jews want more than in-fighting? Acceptance of substandard kosher stooges, that the Jew might control both sides of the equation.
If the Jew must choose between Whites struggling amongst each other until a sufficiently powerful movement emerges to dominate the others, specifically a movement not controlled by the Jew, or the acceptance on behalf of Whites of a faux-movement composed of a bunch of minor cells that all espoues different 'truths' and are all controlled by the Jew, well… He's going to choose the later, you kosher fucking stooges. The fact that you would try to suggest otherwise is so utterly laughable.

And as for the Whites: If the choice is between supporting some - as Adolf Hitler put it - "hothouse plant" organization, some kosher faux-movement composed of smaller groups that do not espouse a shared ideal or spiritual leader, or NOT supporting such - and that IS the choice at hand - then I'd say, without hesitation, the the latter is more appealing than the former, for the former is, in fact, exactly what the jew wants more than anything.

Remember to donate, so Peinovich can get his wife tickets to this year's This Is How We Jew It drag show, and Spencer can hire some rentboys to augment his predations upon the lowly fuckwits of the aut-right.

That tells me all I need to know about you as an individual and about your viewpoints in this struggle.

Mah Aryan.

lel

I'm not telling you fags to do anything. I'm just pointing out you do nothing but shit on others and have nothing to offer yourselves.

You mistake your laziness and isolation for importance and discernment.

Hah!
Nice to know that the Jews do occasionally get bitten by their own golem. Still though, it does not happen nearly enough.

We're not in a shooting war. Kill a Black today and the (((MSM))) will run 24/7 coverage of the ebil White raciss that did it. And no Blacks will leave town because the state police will protect them. So no, that doesn't do anything.

Well, we don't have thousands of individuals working together in an organized fashion. It's a shame that every time Whites organize, mr (((76))) and his comrades come to inform us that all White organizations are secretly Jewish controlled opposition.
Now, I'm not suggesting anything mind you, but a relatively small number of individuals could shut down a major city or cause a race riot by knocking out the electronic power to the city. Of course, a race riot on its own does not necessarily cause a civil war. And even if you could cause one, is it really such a great idea at this point? We have no hope of seizing power at the moment. Neocons on the other hand do because they control the army.

We're almost at Turner Diaries of nigger antagonism already. There is one group that isn't playing the game yet. Mestizos. They're awful when the take over a community. But on the whole, I think we should focus more on antagonizing them than niggers. They actually have some real power and could really antagonize White Americans if they started chimping out.

>pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E
Interesting. Very educational.

What he did was stupid. Black politicians don't have any power. They're just frontmen for the kikes. Even Black nationalists hate them.
Shooting up a church is about the worst decision anyone can do unless you want to hand the kikes a propaganda tool. I'm not saying Tactical Bowlcut was anything other than what he appears, but I am saying he was a fool. He was not thinking like a revolutionary. Just a stupid kid.
Roof killed some Black Democrat. So what? There are plenty of those to spare. He had no power and no influence. And they replaced him without difficulty. Also recall that Roof's "act of terrorism" (failed or stupid revolutionaries are terrorists) did NOT start a race riot. Instead it led to a bunch of Jezus prayer vigils. A bunch of liberal Whites, Church goers, and niggers stood around singing hymns and socializing Whites to hate themselves. It literally accomplished nothing except to empower cuck-Christians.
Point is, if shooting up a church full of Blacks doesn't cause a race riot, yet killing a criminal thug does, something more is afoot than Black ethnocentrism and opportunism. What's going on here?
Ah yes. The (((media)))
Remember the Garner riot? (or whatever his name was) The riot didn't happen directly afterwards. It happened after 6 DAYS of mass media hate propaganda.
I'm not saying that Blacks won't riot on their own of course. Blacks do riot when there is no media to tell them to. But when there is media, they generally do what the TV says.
If you want to cause a riot, shut down the media during a storm.

You don't know this. You just assume it because we criticize lispy limp-wristed queers who claim to be leaders.
You mistake your self-righteousness for legitimacy.

They don't actually use those items. It's a sticker that you place on your vehicle that tracks you.

You listen to TRS too much. If you want to be a walking punching bag and lose your rights while doing so, be my guest, but don't pretend that you're gaining victory over triggering liberals and getting fucked over consistently by law enforcement. That shit is easy to do when they consider milk a WN symbol. You should only perform actions that give a huge gain to you while granting minor losses.

Good post and I'm going go with 1. I think Richard Spencer the guy who came out of nowhere (seriously I had no idea who the fuck he was untill the media started talking about him and I've been on Holla Forums for 5 years) claiming to be the leader of a group that doesn't exist and is just a buzzword label to scare lefties. Now he is showing up at rallies with swakstika skinheads hugging black men how could this ever be real?

Get the fuck out kike lover. No amount of shilling for muh based kike Ecelebs will make anons accept you. You are still sticking with the first shilling instructions that the TRSEF gave you
When Azzmador and his group went to fuck with antifa not a single user claimed any of that, and the thread died on a positive note. archive.is/Pu9ZG These threads turn to shit because TRSodomites insist on shilling and trying to control the narrative
Anons do stuff all the time anons just don't break opsec and brag about it for no gain other than to stroke ones own ego. Also that subreddit was created by anons, and was decent until admins replaced the mods with kikes
Because Holla Forums is not a board for chanology style meetups and pool parties. If Holla Forums is so insignificant to you, then why are you even here shilling? Did you not get enough anons caught in your latest controlled opposition event?

Obvious outsider detected.
Also there is that replacement term for purity spiraling again, why don't you just say what you mean user. You want Holla Forums to be more accepting of those pushing blatantly kiked ideologies
Then why are you here pushing for anons to accept your kind

That is just ASSES AND ELBOWS HELP ME I CAN'T STOP SUCKING COCK user, just filter him if you want. He has been around for quite some time

Forgot about the word filter

I hope people like you one day realize Hitler himself did not blatantly name the jew in public speeches the way you would like people like Spencer to. Hitler used euphemisms like "rootless cosmopolitan" and "international bankers" well into the late 1930s in his public speeches.

Don't bully Asses and Eggoes. He's useful as fuck. He's like a radar for TRSniggers/outsiders. Whoever actually argues with him, besides calling him a schizophrenic, or insulting his mother is obviously not from here.

If there were never any imageboards, there would have never been a successful white nationalist movement. Internet culture laid the foundation for WN's surge in popularity. It wasn't your dry jewish lolberg bloggers. It wasn't a trustfund kid vlogging about World War Z and Depeche Mode. It was anonymous weebs playfully fucking with the status quo and learning while they did.
The way these alt-right faggots come along and act as if they're the only thing standing between whites and genocide while they spout of old chan memes is so short-sighted and self-absorbed. They've already soaked the culture that was created while they were jerking off over Rothbard. The only reason they walk so easily down the road is because anons have paved the way. Don't get such a big head just because fish-eyed 4/10s from VICE want to interview your closeted rich-kid spokesman.

Exactly right.

Webm very related.

fugg

As another user stated, he could be our Horst Wessel, he just needs to get gunned down in the street.

If he doesn't call out the jews as not white, then he's a de facto civ-nat. If you don't point out that jews aren't white, people will continue to believe they are. And what fucking use is a white "ethnostate" that includes jews?

The fact that he denies the Holodomor and supports the Holohoax really settles the matter. He's not fighting for us, he's fighting against us. Even if you were to avoid Holohoax refutation for "MUH PR" reasons, what the fuck is the point of denying the Holodomor? Only jews and communist sympathizers do that.

I pray exactly this happens. If somebody on the right got sick of life and wanted to take one for the team, they could even publicly declare themselves a communist member of antifa on social media then assassinate Richard Spencer.

They'd go down in history as a communist terrorist, but it would help the cause and they could die happy, taking the truth with them to the grave.

My post had nothing to do with spencer not naming the kikes, but I will respond either way. I was upset that spencer had no response prepared for something as simple as "why are Whites superior." An obvious answer would be to bring up Whites inventing western civilization while Africans for instance never invented any writing tools and some still live in mud huts, meanwhile spencers actual response was "are you looking at me" and "how can I answer something like that." When asked about the kikes he should have something, anything prepared to debunk the holohoax. He knew there was going to be some question about the landwhale that died in Charlottesville, and didn't have a single thing prepared for that. He should have pointed out that she wasn't murdered, and that she was a morbidly obese chain smoker that died of a heart attack. Instread he said while smiling that he hopes james can get a fair trial, while, and said he knows he will not get one. It is not just that he never names the kikes, it is that he clearly doesn't actually believe in this. Anyone who does believe in National Socialism could come up with simple answers to these questions, and spencer did none of that. I don't remember Hitler skipping an entire speech just because there was a few kikes trying to heckle him. In spencers latest "speech" he whined that they were not letting him speak, then had enoch come out to defend him before he went straight to the Q&A

How stupid do you have to be to bring a firearm to an event like that?

never mind, I see now that they're completely retarded

The media jews already insist that Richard Spencer is a "nazi", so what utility is there in him denying National Socialism? The only people who believe Richard Spencer when he says he's not a National Socialist are Holla Forums. Everybody else thinks he's lying. If he were an earnest National Socialist pretending not to be, why is he pretending? If he's pretending then his disguise isn't working.

But I think that we, genuine believers in National Socialism, know it when we see it. Despite what the general public and jewish media claim, he's not lying when he claims he isn't.

High quality post.

The one you were talking to is "asses and elbows". He's schizophrenic; he's admitted to hearing voices before.

Shill harder, moishe. You’ll always stick out here.

you clearly are retarded if you think that is the same person.

Lead the way man.

I think we may be looking at this situation all wrong. It seems to me that this jewess was attempting to plant a weapon of some sort on the person targeted. The dindu almost instantly starts yelling " Hez got a weapon" to the ZOGbots right as he got close enough to them to apprehend, almost as if he thought they were successful in their attempt.

Fuck off

You don't belong here.

this thread is a terrific example of how imageboards can be infiltrated and psy-oped. Nothing but arguing, all aggressive energy focused inwards when we could be conquering the world.

Well imagine little toy cars that have that springs you load with energy. Is the pen mightier than the sword, and in german feather is also synonymous to spring.

Oh this bitch? I know who she is. That's Dezeray Lyn Rubinchik of Tampa Food Not Bombs. -Jack "Pale Horse" Corbin

youtube.com/watch?v=wa6gX8m8WeI

More of Dezeray Lyn "Sticky Fingers" Rubinchik.

youtube.com/watch?v=J2V1c-rWQVw

Yeah she's really fucked up in the head.

youtube.com/watch?v=CmyDqDeOPHQ

youtube.com/watch?v=s8VR1bhPLiY

>archive.is/jInbp
Stick a fork in it kikes. This movement is done.

What a joke article. As someone who was formerly a member of the so-called "neo-Nazi terror cell Anticom", I left because all they did was shitpost memes on Discord. There was zero vision. The author's assertion that these guys are a "neo-Nazi terror cell" is based on about as much evidence as the holocaust.

Everything else in the article is bullshit too but that line just stuck with me.

While Spencer has been more or less faggy since his claim to fame after NPI. Has done some shady business practices. Kikes out on the jews, and has possible some contacts with washington elites (Bush photo), I think it's a little much to shout "Deep State". That's just trying to delegitimize the actual fucking deep state. It's shitlib racist/nazi name calling tier and does more harm than good.

It would make more sense if spencer was photographing antifa using the exif data later to extract locations possibly for when happenings happen and the coordinates can be mapped out by the geek squad on half-chan.

Not even sure why it's worth wasting time with the gate way pundit and defending spencer. Two fags don't make a straight line.

That articles is gay as TRS and the Alt-kike. wtf did I just read? FIlled with misleading information and half-truths. I think they even linked to a clearly lefty "alt-right exposed" blog here and there.

The camera itself isn't evidence of anything hardly at all. It's pretty fucking suspicious though anyways.

iirc, anticom was led by a queer furry the only thing they are terrorizing are the dogs they want to sodomize

Spencer is clearly controlled opposition purely because he is touring around with controlled opposition Kike Enoch in these gay rallies.

Anticom was a mistake

Last time I was on an 'anticom' server they literally had a channel specifically for posting trap porn in.

Is this were that cancerous 'le nupol' newspeak came from?

One of the biggest problems with the Aut-Kikes is how hard they push for an alliance with "fashy" ancaps and lolbergs, both of whom are just as bad as antifa. If AntiCom isn't enough proof, I recommend Love Life And Anarchy's documentary "The Jewish Question". He acknowledges the fact that the Holocaust was a hoax, then goes on to claim that jews have just been "scapegoated", they never ritually murdered anyone, The Protocols are fake, Israel is BASED and right-wing, and we're just lying about all the easily verified Talmud quotes.

And who is paying for bloggers to transport themselves to Florida to participate in (((media events)))?

I suggest forcefully inserting the Talmud into your butthole whilst inhaling poison gas.

Every. Fucking. Time.

Can this guy not be convinced to keep his controlled opposition ass out of our movement?

Exactly, they are active participants in the degenerate filth we have found ourselves in. They refuse to give up their vices and attack those who criticize them.

Fuck off commie

The guy who supposedly shot the gun looks like he could be Bill White's son, the former kike mayor of Houston. Coincidentally these three just so happen to be big shit stirrers from Houston that are always showing up around the country and trying their hardest to instigate fights.

bump

you don't have a fucking movement lmao

shills in full force today

Everyone please just watch the entire q&a from the Florida event. Spencer knows his shit and needs to be supported. His explanation of how a real white ethno state could be achieved is shockingly good. He easily had all the answers for all the stupid canned libtard questions that they tried to pin on him . He is highly intelligent and knows real world history at least listen and criticise his words, his real ones.

GLOW IN THE DARK

Trash.

TBH I'd do it.
Then leave the money in a wooded area to bait the kikes in

That's what's already done. Every statement he's called out over is authentic, and the only retort any of his followers have to any of it is that he really meant the opposite of what he said in his infamous "implicit" tweet, even though his brother in sphincter Grindr Greg interpreted it the same way everyone else does.

What do you think the police's legal responsibilities toward the citizenry are? See the linked cases.
Maybe grounds under free speech or discrimination or something else.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
wikipedia.org/wiki/Town_of_Castle_Rock_v._Gonzales

This is the guy who threw the baton thru Tyler Tenbrink and the Fears Brothers vehicle window. He's the leader of ARA Tallahassee and goes by "Alan Rat" on Facebook. We need to get his real name.

news.vice.com/story/the-protester-shot-at-by-nazis-in-gainesville-tells-his-story

Reminds me of the Minnesota guys who made a video about shooting niggers.

He rose to quickly, took credit for ALL things, and was used to discredit the Alt-right, before it had an opportunity to really be established.
Either way he can Fuck off

I wasn't going to spam this time but then I was banned.

pantie duly percentage childrens infectious estimating participatory xoops fruit hh supports. relative lieutenant regulatory tbh.

these fucking idiots look very hateful
for the signs they're holding

They are, and that Wesley Durrance guy is friends with him. All are Antifa terrorists.

>It's not Holla Forums it's (((Holla Forums)))

I know. They banned me for three days, so nobody should defend the ones that was arrested for defending themselves.

Faggotry is white genocide. Niggers can not live among us, and are not equal. We dont rely on niggers for our survival, they rely on Jews to stay in our countries and continue their daily atrocities. There are no good Jews, and the idea we could work with zionist kikes is disgusting. If you promote faggotry, and that Jews are our friends, and niggers should have positions of power in our society etc, youre not welcome here.

Mike Enoch with Andrew Marantz (New Yorker journalist)
youtube.com/watch?v=n6H2pVdmnV4

"You know a lot of these guys are actual literal like military experience so they have experience with this kind of stuff and granted it's a different kind of a thing but you know anybody that's military will say you know that the plan never survives first contact and all that."

"And we have guys some of whom are ex-military some of whom are ex law enforcement that like briefed people on what the law is and tell you like you can do this you can do this like you know like at one we know we're gonna get assaulted right you know."

"I've spoken to guys a lot of ex-military guys are in the alt-right and a lot of them have killed Arabs and it's not like they're they're not it's not easy you know like anyone has actually gone it won't be casual about it you know they're like anybody that says that it's fun to shoot people is is insane."

Alt-Right's Richard Spencer handled by Deep State CIA Family
akamaitree.wordpress.com/2017/07/25/alt-rights-richard-spencer-handled-by-cia-family/

Richard Spencer gets his Money from Cotton Fields – and the U.S. Government
revealnews.org/article/white-nationalist-gets-his-money-from-cotton-fields-and-the-government/

This is one of the Antifa who tried to frame the Fears Brothers and Tyler Tenbrink. His name is Wesley Durrance.

(checked)
At first I didn't catch on to the TRSodomite but it was after the Omar Mateen incident when they started trying suggesting we use the event as propaganda to recruit liberals who support gay rights. I realized anyone promoting this was not on the level. The kvetching about the "Omar did nothing wrong" meme and the slimy way they tried to spin the narrative after getting called out that lead me to realizing they where ether controlled opposition or had an anterior motive. For a more contemporary example, as bad Matthew Heimbach optics may seem and as shady as he is with the company he keeps, the guy had strong rhetoric and is a reasonable man when you have the opportunity to listen to him speak. Yet somehow, Spencer & TRS throw Heimbach under the buss because he is Christian but defend the Libertarian clown Cantwell. Heimbach himself is a bit shady (especially if you question his fiances) but its a matter of loyalty, or the lack of loyalty that is telling. TRS and Spencer often accuse others of their own sins, nothing more Live Action Role Playing then showing up in real life for a false flag event with a polo shirt & tiki torches. In fact, if we are talking optics, it would have been better if they did have a Uniform because now the polo shirt has been associated with the Lefts narrative which paints ALL white Americans as "ebil nazis" that need to be destroyed.
(checked)

"Alan Rat" the Tallahassee ARA leader who framed Tyler Tenbrink and the Fears Brothers has been unmasked. His name is Wesley Eran Seefried.

youtube.com/watch?v=jX7HIJtp3rw

youtube.com/watch?v=ygYhytXb4oY

LMAO!

Sheeeeeit…

(checked)

Literal jew star on his shirt. Holla Forums is always right.

youtube.com/watch?v=GBdsFInJ7bs

WTF?

Alright I complied a list!

All known Antifa who went to the Richard Spencer speech in Gainesville, FL on October 19, 2017:

1. Wesley Eran Seefried (Leader): Tallahassee, FL
2. Dezeray Lyn Rubinchik (Leader): Tampa, FL
3. Wesley Durrance: Gainesville, FL
4. Daniel Baker: Tallahassee, FL
5. Michelle Elissa Gershon: Tallahassee, FL
6. Robin Stard
7. Buddy Austin
8. Shawn Lyn Chin

Robin Stard's real name is Robin Star Dorian.

She's in Quincy, FL and moved there from Asheville, NC, which is an Antifa hotbed. She's seen with Wesley Durrance in the pic.

Buddy Austin and Michelle Elissa Gershon.

And Daniel Baker who is a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu champion and Antifa, is probably the most dangerous of the group. He appears to be Wesley Seefried's bodyguard.

You can see Wesley Eran Seefried, Shawn Lyn Chin, Robin Star Dorian, Wesley Durrance, Buddy Austin, and Michelle Elissa Gershon in this pic. They are all members of Anti-Racist Action Tallahasse. ARA aka the Torch Network is one of the most violent Antifa groups in the USA.

More of Buddy Austin, Dan Baker, and Michelle Gershon.

washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2017/10/20/kill-them-three-men-charged-in-shooting-after-richard-spencer-speech/?utm_term=.66b57fbce10a

"Wesley Durrance, a 2016 graduate of the University of Florida, had just said goodbye to his friends — who were sitting at the bus stop with their signs from the protest — when he heard a loud pop. “Clearly a gunshot,” he said.

He turned around and saw chaos. “Some people were running, one of my friends was still sitting there, my friend who was shot at was standing there,” Durrance said. “Everybody was freaking out, but he was pretty calm, considering. I mean, they had just tried to kill him.”"

“The police asked me what I smelled at the scene of the crime,” wrote Michelle Gershon, a University of South Florida student who witnessed the shooting, in a statement shared with VICE News. “They were trying to jog my memory. But I couldn’t offer as much as the others… I had focused on the spark of the bullet, my friend frozen with his arms in the air, the RadioShack sign, the blonde-slicked-back hair and the crisp whiteness of the buttoned-down shirt of the Nazi as he gave us the Nazi salute.”

"Dan Baker, 30, from Tallahassee, was with seven other people after leaving the protests outside the Phillips Center, where Spencer had finished speaking. The group split up, and four stayed at the bus stop while Baker and three others turned back to return to the protests.

Baker, a U.S. Army veteran, recognized the sound of a gunshot, and when he turned around the four people had their hands in the air and were scrambling behind a Dumpster.

“As soon as I heard it, I just went into that mode,” he said.

Robin Dorian, 31, said at first she thought the shooting was a car accident. She said while the groups were carrying their protest signs, the signs weren’t raised, and the groups weren’t actively protesting.

“We were just walking with them,” Dorian said.

The shooting made Baker “furious,” he said."

Alan Rat aka Wesley Eran Seefried came with these ARA Tally Antifa thugs. There's a pic of them on a bus together with their ARA banner. They all claimed to have "witnessed the shooting", however in Youtube comments where I call Wesley Seefried out on his lies and bullshit, Wesley claims these people "weren't involved". Wesley Seefried admitted to starting the violence by attacking Tenbrink and Fears Brother's car with a baton. Florida is is Stand Your Ground state and they were outnumbered by 8 hostile Antifa, all but one of which have been named.

You can clearly see Wesley Seefried is a hostile, unstable man.

youtube.com/watch?v=El1-eGEbiFU

At 4:00 of this video Wesley Seefried admits his going to incite violence.

This is something that we need to send to the lawyers of Tyler Tenbrink and the Fears Brothers. It seems these Antifa want to commit perjury.

youtube.com/watch?v=RJmsVtD9T7g

Welsey Eran Seefried being hostile toward the plant Randy Furniss.

holy fuck are all of these niggers ex-con fed plants?

oyyy veyyyyy

Go fuck yourself shill

He doesn't look like a tweaker, he just looks scared. He's probably slowly realizing that he just lost his job and will be an outcast in his community.

He's a thieving alcoholic who can't even hold down a job. All of the main people at TRS are sketchy as fuck. Especially that kike lover Mike Enoch. I will never trust this site. Anyone who does is a retard.

I'm NOT saying this is him.

But there is someone named Wesley G Durrance that appears to be in Gainesville.

1700 SW 16th Ct Apt K4 Gainesville FL 32608-1522
whitepages.com/name/Wesley-G-Durrance/Gainesville-FL/6am1py6

Sauron did nothing wrong tbh fam

So this Wesley Eran Seefried is ex-military?

That probably means he's a U.S. Dept. of Defense intelligence spook.

Both sides are controlled by CIA and DoD. I already knew this, but your picture confirms it.

youtube.com/watch?v=_zqwg2mhdaU

based niggers

YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE

whos your enemies?