JUST - Boycott Israel & you won’t get aid donations, Hurricane Harvey victims told

rt.com/usa/407324-hurricane-harvey-boycott-israel/
archive.fo/TxdsZ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/TxdsZ
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/10/20/texas-town-makes-hurricane-harvey-aid-applicants-pledge-not-to-boycott-israel/
theintercept.com/2017/10/19/to-get-hurricane-rebuilding-money-in-texas-contractors-must-promise-they-wont-boycott-israel/
newsweek.com/hurricane-victims-must-support-israel-get-relief-texas-city-demands-689407
archive.is/qNfvZ
archive.fo/RunKe
archive.fo/JfqHx
archive.fo/NQw2W
archive.fo/V2HIN
ci.dickinson.tx.us/DocumentCenter/View/2016
gov.texas.gov/news/post/anti-israel-policies-are-anti-texas-policies
twitter.com/AdamMilstein/status/917574173467308032
jns.org/latest-articles/2017/10/9/wisconsin-the-latest-state-to-introduce-anti-bds-legislation#.WduoDK2ZNE4=
observer.com/2016/07/first-half-2016-anti-semitism-skyrockets-on-u-s-college-campuses/
youtube.com/watch?v=Cj_YhYJxGTM
youtube.com/watch?v=WRJ64xzMjXs
quora.com/How-many-democracies-exist-in-the-Middle-East
archive.is/TnXLW
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/texas-israel-cooperation
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
archive.is/NQw2W
forward.com/news/national/385698/texas-law-requires-hurricane-harvey-victims-to-refuse-to-boycott-israel-to/
archive.is/Wuqzz
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/10/20/559070267/need-hurricane-aid-in-one-texas-city-if-you-boycott-israel-you-may-be-out-of-luc
archive.is/sZbbN
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/10/20/texas-town-makes-hurricane-harvey-aid-applicants-pledge-not-to-boycott-israel/?utm_term=.4023c86f84ee
archive.is/bG8RZ
news.antiwar.com/2017/10/20/to-get-hurricane-aid-dickinson-tx-residents-must-swear-they-wont-boycott-israel/
archive.is/52CWx
web.archive.org/web/20171022062514/http://www.ci.dickinson.tx.us/DocumentCenter/View/2016
aclu.org/blog/free-speech/if-youre-boycotting-israel-texas-town-then-no-hurricane-relief-you
archive.is/uajZ7
galvestontx.gov/DocumentCenter/View/6336
web.archive.org/web/20171022064256/http://www.galvestontx.gov/DocumentCenter/View/6336
austintexas.gov/sites/default/files/files/SOC_90117.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20171022063709/https://www.austintexas.gov/sites/default/files/files/SOC_90117.pdf
webapps.sanantonio.gov/bidlistingsnew/uploads/RFP_3329_201709181033531.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20171022064025/https://webapps.sanantonio.gov/bidlistingsnew/uploads/RFP_3329_201709181033531.pdf
pastebin.com/Sy1LDuzz
archive.is/7LGXn
theconservativetreehouse.com/e-mail-request-guidelines/
foxnews.com/story/2010/10/14/contact-us.html
nypost.com/contact/
washingtontimes.com/contact-us/?_escaped_fragment_=
thehill.com/contact
wnd.com/contact-wnd/
judicialwatch.org/about/contact-information/
infowars.com/contact/
peoplespunditdaily.com/contact/
zerohedge.com/contact
vdare.com/contact-us
antiwar.com/contact.php
commentarymagazine.com/contact/
Fag
altright.com/contact/
tweetdeck.com/
twitter.com/gatewaypundit
twitter.com/anncoulter?lang=en
twitter.com/IngrahamAngle
twitter.com/seanhannity
twitter.com/michellemalkin
twitter.com/disobedientnews
twitter.com/PPDNews
twitter.com/vdare
twitter.com/Cernovich
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
twitter.com/RealAlexJones
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr
twitter.com/wesearchr
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics
twitter.com/dcexaminer
twitter.com/WashTimes
twitter.com/BreitbartNews
twitter.com/DailyCaller
twitter.com/nypost
twitter.com/drudge_report
twitter.com/NatEnquirer
twitter.com/StephenBaldwin7
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods
twitter.com/LouDobbs
twitter.com/ObamaMalik
twitter.com/MAGA3X
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII
twitter.com/Project_Veritas
twitter.com/PVeritas_Action
twitter.com/jartaylor
twitter.com/ramzpaul?lang=en
twitter.com/CantStumpTrump1
twitter.com/thedonaldreddit
twitter.com/mitchellvii
twitter.com/DiamondandSilk
twitter.com/REALStaceyDash
twitter.com/SheriffClarke
twitter.com/JBurtonXP
twitter.com/teeveekwa
twitter.com/Partisangirl
twitter.com/sahouraxo
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern
twitter.com/Gavin_McInnes
twitter.com/RedAlert
twitter.com/MillennialWoes
twitter.com/ClarkeMicah
twitter.com/TuckerCarlson
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson
twitter.com/Commentary
twitter.com/RitaPanahi
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage
twitter.com/r_altright
twitter.com/RickyVaughnX1
twitter.com/Timcast
twitter.com/ArmyofKek
twitter.com/KekNewsNetwork
twitter.com/RepublicOfKek
twitter.com/KekistanParl
twitter.com/shoe0nhead
twitter.com/yaguara2299
twitter.com/JackPosobiec
twitter.com/ReactionaryJew
twitter.com/Mediocrecostume
twitter.com/jackhatesme
twitter.com/RedIceTV
twitter.com/stillgray
twitter.com/Steve_Sailer
twitter.com/DissidentRight
twitter.com/bronzeagemantis
twitter.com/sbpdl
twitter.com/V_of_Europe
twitter.com/DaveCullenCF
twitter.com/polNewsToday
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra
dailykos.com/contactus
jacobinmag.com/contact/
democracynow.org/contact
thinkprogress.org/contact-us-d161dba3725a#.kya843cg1
mediamatters.org/contact
act.moveon.org/survey/feedback/
wsws.org/en/special/contact.html
twitter.com/dailykos
twitter.com/TPM
twitter.com/thinkprogress
twitter.com/mmfa
twitter.com/MoveOn
twitter.com/RBReich
twitter.com/UR_Ninja
twitter.com/democracynow
twitter.com/RubinReport
twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad
twitter.com/mtracey
twitter.com/WSWS_Updates
haaretz.com/jewish/features/1.628577?v=C3928B4D582F31074043A7939FF31416
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You need to prove you live in totalitarian jewish dictatorship where jews literally own everything.
Look, they even found a way to profit of hurricane victims.
What Trump says about that? Ah yes, he is a lover of israel, i forgot.

So, if the state is denying aid to people based on their political opinions, does that mean the whole "freedom of speech" thing is officially dead in Texas?

What's next? Air?

They would if they could, user. Please meme more responsibly going forward.

Earlier this year, their was a form you had to fill it you a business owner saying you have to support (((our greatest ally)))

TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE

I feel like someone is going to sue the State of Texas over this and win

It's at times like this when you realise just how retarded Trumpkikes were for falling for Kushner's shills pushing the controlled opposition

Its fucking outrageous. I was going to make a thread on this. How is this even possible? And how can normies not realize that thye live in an oppressive Jewish tyranny at this point? Its absurd

"Geoengineering is not cheap, goy. Pay up."
"Hurricane seasons" since the sixties are amplified/driven for taking white people's money and property. In Vietnam they did the same to fuck with the viets during the war. Why would they stop that if it means white genocide for kikes?

Sorry for not wanting to have more brother wars when Supreme Leader Clinton decided to invade Russia to stop Vladimir Putin from personally gassing six gorrilian homos.
He wasn’t perfect but was the best we had at the time, at the very least the US gets a More right leaning Supreme Court.

As much as Ive liked Abbot, I'm voting for someone that isn't a yidcuck.

PUSH THE $38Bn ISRAEL DEAL
DRIVE HOME THE POINT THAT JUDAS DESERVES AID MORE THAN YOUR OWN CITIZENS
PUSH THE $38Bn ISRAEL DEAL FROM 2016
DRIVE HOME THE POINT THAT JUDAS DESERVES AID MORE THAN YOUR OWN CITIZENS

Seriously.

Are you saying that the Jews cause hurricanes?

wtf I lovem hilarymissile in the past

TYPICAL JEWISH TRICKS

what is stopping them from saying 'yeah ok I won't and then just not buying israel products? You can't prove that it was due to boycott instead of just not liking the other product more

I believe both the State Law and the contract are unconstitutional, so no matter how it plays out they're getting sued until the Law is removed.

I fucking hope so. Seems open and shut to me. If this was any other country they were asking people to bow to there'd be outrage.
My only sanity today is knowing that Wiemar II is sealing it's own fate with this shit, and quickly.

Jewgle mapped it. 10 synagogues and 10 churches in area.

Unusual to see an equal number like that.

Probably an upper middle class area and all the Christian's are Zionist cucks.

Anyone else wish Texas and California would follow up on their chronic whining and actually secede? Literal human garbage.

The very reason why every single trumpkike on here needs gassing

The US government would rather give aid to Israel than Americans

Based neocon servant to the jew Trumpstein!

The only problem with that of course is now we have official Trump mouthpiece Sean Hannity spilling his spaghetti every night about how Putin personally tried to control all of America's uranium and that Russia is an enemy. So maybe hold off a while before you assert that disaster has been averted. Used-up flashpoint front men like Bill Kristol being sidelined doesn't mean the overall policy has changed.

Thats how we should meme it

Holy shit

How could a community hit by a disaster even have the organization to get a boycott together? In addition to be extremely obvious about the citie's loyalties, what does it accomplish for kikes or Israel?

There is a Bill before Congress currently that is trying to make it a Federal Law. I suppose they can say 'All these folks in Texas pledged their support for the Anti-Boycott Israel Law' that's the best I can muster, other than they're just blatantly fucking with people

Pro-Israel policies are anti-American policies cocksucker.

Jew new?

RAID RAID RAID

Did I miss a link? Where are these comments?

>archive.fo/TxdsZ

Ah, uMatrix was preventing them from loading, thanks.

The fundy dispensationalist Christ cucks are more even pro Israel than Kikes are.

Happens. I get fucked going there directly because I have RT blocked in my hosts. I archive all propaganda left and right.

I am fucking livid. I have never wanted blood before like I want blood now.

Source that isn't Russian Propaganda would be great?

Filtered.

Can we make this go viral?

This is exactly the kind of thing that gets people furious.

Trips demand it. It would be nice to have another source to verify.

Get it from a couple sources then push it to Trump and ask about America, Americans and if Israel is in the USA and why we have to buy Israeli crap to help our own people.

FFS you would be better off sending them a bunch of fucking jonestein straws and it would be of more benefit to those people.

Here we go. washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/10/20/texas-town-makes-hurricane-harvey-aid-applicants-pledge-not-to-boycott-israel/
theintercept.com/2017/10/19/to-get-hurricane-rebuilding-money-in-texas-contractors-must-promise-they-wont-boycott-israel/
newsweek.com/hurricane-victims-must-support-israel-get-relief-texas-city-demands-689407

NUKE THEM

It's getting sad watching you guys continue to devolve with your mental gymnastics to keep from admitting what is plainly obvious to everyone else.

He gets to answer for it, kike.

At the very least this story should be spread and get more attention. I made the thread because it's good redpill material.

(wasted)
Here's a source I'm sure you'll approve of.
archive.is/qNfvZ
Oh and here's the city annoucement
archive.fo/RunKe

Red cross is one of the biggest scams in the world.

They are keeping people from money that was donated towards them by decent white people. Let them know foreigners are stealing money intended to help Americans.

The RT well is poisoned. More sources make better redpills.

What a strange agreement, especially if this is to individuals. Let me guess how this is going to work, "Harvey Relief Fund" amasses a fair sum, and the local politicians want to send that money to Israel. Applicant receives funds, and then is given an offer to buy some highly-overpriced Israeli good. Refusing to purchase the good is seen as a violation of the agreement.

One of the sources I found mentioned contractors so I imagine that has a lot more to do with it. The individuals are affected if the contractors can't get the funds though.

WAPO
archive.fo/JfqHx
theintercept
archive.fo/NQw2W
newsweek
archive.fo/V2HIN

(heil'd)

I'm still not sure that a State can discriminate based on someone's Political views. That's like saying that our State doesn't buy products from anyone that Supports Israel.

YFW Texas is a 1000 times more cucked than California and bragging succession Texans wont do shit about it

checked.

The memes write themselves.

Even worse in a way, it'll be wholesale fraud. Goyim, you cannot buy wood from that Texan seller, you must buy Texan wood from this Israeli company which owns the rights.

That is why they have been pushing to enact laws about it and are asking for a "pledge" which means, do it or you will likely not receive a contract again because an israeli company will underbid you by a shekel. Every time.

THIS

I guess with a Law they can enforce it until it finally makes it to the Supreme Court. could be 10 years

Especially without anyone to challenge it through channels.

What do you think EPA, pollution caps etc are for?

Most texans probably think this is just a way to stop Muslims from taking relief money. Heeeeellllll yaaaaa!!!!! Yee haw!

Boycott HOW? These people don't have homes. I don't think a trip to the whore houses and gay night clubs of Tel Aviv is in the cards for them. Nor is buying anything made in .il as jews don't make anything. Even that fucking soda machine uses Palestinian slave labour. So is it, go to the movies, goy? Open a checking account at one of our banks? Because that's about the size of it. Filthy fucking kikes.

Kill the city council.

It's about bending the knee.

OP is kinda a fag for not posting relevant links and not pointing out that this stems from legislation, specifically House Bill 89 (HB 89), known as the Anti-BDS (Boycott, Divestments, and Sanctions) bill

Grant application stipulating Israel not be shoah-ed by you refusing to buy their goods:
Statement from the Governor of (((Texas))):

Texas already passed a law in May that companies must say they won't boycott israel. The weird thing is this is exactly what you should not do to get people to not boycott israel.

Either have kids or kill yids, it's later than you think.

The kikes focus on fucking the distribution channels rather than the cattle directly. The goyim in the pens will eat what is provided and blessings of blessings, it is all sourced from the chosen in some way. What a happy coincidence. This way they could give two fucks (give, oy vey) if people as individual citizens boycott them.

The shitskins know it. Europe is completely fucked and will be an muslim calistate before long. Without physically removing them the whites there are done within a couple decades.

If there was any doubt as to who owns this country it has to be gone by now. Right? RIGHT?!

AS A TEXANANON, I AM EXTREMELY PISSED! FUCKING KIKES AND THOSE CUCKSERVATIVES!

What can we do about it?

Electing someone who isn't a Zionist is one like replacing Ratboy in the midterms with a better Republican. If only there were some more Ron Paul like people here in Texas.

The Republican party is ground zero for zionism in the United States.

Wrong.

What are you insinuating, goy?

So it finally came to this. You either join communist SJWs or you become kikes' dicksleeve. Between destroying your economy and filling the country with all sorts of degenerates and mudslimes for many generations ahead, and becoming eternal slave for the (((chosen people))) with your and all of your descendants' lives ruined forever, the choice should be simple.

Resistance is futile. Embrace accelerationism.

Too bad Ron Paul is too old to run but I do wish we had other politicians like him to replace these Zionist cuckservatives

However with this event, this is a good time for Dickinson TX to get red pilled.

You're on the Trump train now, so it's nothing but pedal-to-the-metal zionism now.

I choose fucking over both, sorry.

We all know you won't do shit about it even if life hinged upon that. Enjoy your kosher overlords, then.

The fucking audacity, I can't believe how ridiculous this is, it's comical.

WOW I FORGOT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT DRUMPF.

DIE IN A FIRE YOU GODS DAMNED SHILLS

Of course, mister (((ACLU representative))), forcing loyalty to a foreign nation is exactly the same as opposing communist kikes taking over your media and nation.

It's possible if they sign it there's some clause where if they later boycott it they get whatever they've rebuilt repo'd. In which case I would expects a "we need to boycott them" campaign to kick off in the area a couple years from now.

This country is a joke.

twitter.com/AdamMilstein/status/917574173467308032

It's spreading:
jns.org/latest-articles/2017/10/9/wisconsin-the-latest-state-to-introduce-anti-bds-legislation#.WduoDK2ZNE4=

The rationale:
observer.com/2016/07/first-half-2016-anti-semitism-skyrockets-on-u-s-college-campuses/

They have to just be killed at this point. Anyone protecting them needs to be killed. Just straight up terrorism against them in every facet of daily life until they go away or just don't exist anymore.

Greg Abbott appears to be the one who set this in motion.

A big Trump booster, like all detestable zionist scum.

Funny enough, a scenario came to mind pretty fast

>oh right, since the air is only NEARLY toxic, naturally we're going to pass laws forcing you to buy our (((solution))), because we can't have you creating a public health crisis by large numbers of you not forking over your shekels to us, if you don't buy our product we'll just arrest you and put you in jail, not give you the product, and let jamal rape you endlessly while we watch

Don't think for a second some kike somewhere hasn't been scheming for something just like that to come to be so they can amass some more shekels at the expense of the goyim

In BC we can air and sell it to the Chinese.

[Plot of Spaceballs]

Charlottesville was a false flag done by a cancerous jew larping as a white nationalist, the event organized by king nigger campaigner suddenly claiming he's a right winger and it was even shilled for days on Holla Forums with their unite the right bullshit. There is no uniting with those who support kikes. In the aftermath, they shilled their event as something good on our boards and claimed the event as our own. Place is filled with cancerous shills.

Israel first lel

Gotta love the fact that every comment deleted from this thread was from anons who don't like neocon jews.
Instead we're left with (((anons))) praising and heralding neocon jews…

Welcome to neo-Holla Forums. Brought to you by Kushner, Mercer, and Trumpstein.

LOL, evangelicucks
youtube.com/watch?v=Cj_YhYJxGTM
youtube.com/watch?v=WRJ64xzMjXs
I'd love to deport all evangelicucks to Israel and give them a wake-up call.

As funny as it may sound, anarcho-natsoc is the most feasible to implement. We need to perfect homesteading and off-the-grid living, because it isn't comfortable right now, but with the right tech it could be.

Except that's not the case. The law prevents the state of Texas from e.g., having a BDS-supporting contractor work on a project. It says nothing of private individuals

You used the apostrophe incorrectly.

On this topic, there's at least one user who insists on bad grammar to be "ironically" retarded. It irks me every time I see it.

kill yourself

At least California has good land

That's pretty but would not be considered "good land" by anybody except people with a lot of money that want a place to put a home that looks pretty. "Good land" has a lot of definitions. I lived in California and most people have very fucking tiny yards if at all.

I contacted my state senator because he cosigned in this early this morning. He didn't even try to defend it. I think he may be crypto kike. pic related

That's all mentioned in the article itself and reposted here by a certain someone. How you managed to get 11 replies ITT and fail to notice will remain a mystery.

Radicalization is a much better term for this.

Jewish inbreeding exaggerats physical traits.

Widely spaced eyes and bulging.

Glasses that thick would shrink the features of his eyes giving the appearance of somewhat normal proportional symmetry.

Very likely a kike.

Kill yourself

Checked but I prefer balkanization.

Comfort is what causes whites to become docile the most

But that's a valuable angle to attack this retardedness from.

You aren't your name.
The name holds the debt.

Definitely a jumale.

user pls. We provide an important public service that people are willing to pay for. It's perfectly legal and there's nothing at all immoral about what we do here.

Isn't this illegal?

(((Is)))(((rael))) is le (((evil))) le (((jew))) and muh redpill muh white race muh trump

Nigger nigger nigger dindu dindu muffin

Omg a Mexican just walked past me and asked me what time was it omg he time-raped me I'm literally shaking right now pls trump save me and savve the white race

Muh (((Greg ))) (((Abbot))) something something (((censorship))) something something (((parentheses)))

topkek

gtfo.

Taken to court I dont think its constitutional and wouldn't hold up.

Texas

YES!

ONLY STEERS AND QUEERS

All Texan anons that are not too buzy sucking cock, do this, you cow-shaggers!

Send them fuckers back to Israel.

The fucking memes write themselves.

I was at (((Home Depot))) once and looked at some shitty plastic tray for mixing concrete. There was a sticker on the back saying "Made in Israel". There aren't any plastic injection molding companies in the US I guess? I've also noted that a lot of Dremel accessories are made in Israel. They are of course way overpriced and overpackaged. I stopped using my Dremel and just use a shitty chinese knock off now.

People hate us for no reason.

Please explain to a Slav Yuropoor how exactly did a small, parasitic country like Israel that had nothing to do with it's host, managed to completely and utterly subvert USA.

Why do you think Trump and everyone in his happy little band of (((businessmen))) are so willing to crush any efforts to combat climate change? Hurricanes have been getting worse for decades; every couple of years we have another "worst hurricane season EVER", along with "hottest year EVER". You can see they want this shit to happen.

thats content

Literally exactly the same way they did it every single other time in history but plus planes and internet.

Purchasing politicians

Not really necessary when over half of them are jews.

IF YOU WANT GOOD ARGUMENTS
Then what does it do for us?
Many other countries trade with us. Should we outlaw criticism of China because they're an important market?
Then why do they behave like an apartheid?
Enemies which we didn't have before. Are you an Religion of Cuck™ophobe?
They're pharisees. They killed your kike on a stick son of God you fucking Christcuck.

They aren't even…

If you're arguing with cucks, you may find this Cuck Approved source useful to debunk the "only democracy in the middle east" meme: quora.com/How-many-democracies-exist-in-the-Middle-East

>(((Religion of Cuck™ophobia)))
>unironically using a (((liberal))) buzzword to sugarcoat the rapefugees

Looks like Ahmed's trying really hard to escape having the same fate the kikes will have on the Fourth Reich. Seriously just fucking glass the entire Middle East already, which includes Israel of course.

Actually with proper terracing and access to a large flow of water desalization plant comes to mind it would make for very good crop land, not excellent but far better than any farmland in China.

#ReparationsForPalestine
#ReparationsForPalestine
#ReparationsForPalestine
#ReparationsForPalestine
#ReparationsForPalestine
#ReparationsForPalestine
#ReparationsForPalestine

Exactly. If they use this line, don't just let it slip.

They are not our friends either, and to use the phobia buzzword works on a public space. Of course I could care less about goat-fucking pedophile murderers, but the -phobia word has its use if you want to argue in public, and we wouldn't have a muslim problem without kikes.

Fucking checked. Great angle.

>>>Holla Forums

this will be good redpill material for my circles here in Texas.

Never use psycho-jew-babble words that justify their frame

Good luck. Texas is full of establishment Republicans, basically the most pro-semite group in existence.

they approve of men sucking mutilated baby dicks

That's a good point. However it still stands that we have no business in the region. We shouldn't arm "rebels", we shouldn't enforce "freedom". Assad's regime didn't blow up an american ship.

Then why are you using one of the (((enemy's))) buzzwords? It's not like showing hostility to the dune coons is a bad thing. What part of glassing the entire Middle East do you not understand? I don't want both of them thriving on the face of the Earth. If you could care less about the goat-fucking pedophile murderers then why shouldn't the Palestinians and other sandniggers be exterminated like the kikes? Of course I know kikes are the reason why Religion of Cuck™ itself exists but that time has already past and it's not going to fade away if we just gas the shekelmongers only.

Because you're supposed to love all FUCKING BASED Shiites, you're not allowed to hate both kikes and muzzies.

Some only say to have a foreign policy which is detrimental to Israel over one that is beneficial if it's your only choice and rejecting both isn't an option. Traitors first.

You don't understand. The one who has to fight too many fronts loses. If a goatfucker will kill a kike for you, worry about the goatfucker after he's done killing the kike.

My motives are very clear when it comes to the kike/goatfucker situation.

archive.is/TnXLW

For archival purposes.

Try harder next time faggot

put more on it or you're just shitposting

I'm not a lawyer, but that's (((their))) justification, and I hope you aren't defending the existence of that bill. Anyone who does ought to be hung from the tallest tree.

His eyes are misaligned and he has a mild case of sausage head. Thats a partial jew.

Wasn't the entire premise of Texas that Mexicans are "unfit to be free and incapable of self government?"

Seriously though, if they giving aid for hurricane victims, I don't mind. Nothing comes for free anywhere. Problem is the USA can't ask for help from any other country, because it would hurt their ego. Imagine India giving aid to USA.

And I would rather see a pro Israeli USA than a pro Saudi one.

That's so sly.

Kike blood runs in this creature's veins for certain.

TEXAS CONFIRMED CUCKED
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/texas-israel-cooperation

tbh some Christcuck snuck that into the agreement

They should die for it, though.

Once again Texas proves how shitty they are.

What the fuck does that even mean?

Absolutely disgusting. Kicking people while they're down so and trying to get something out of it.

Happy merchant banners with redpill captions at high school football games would do more to wake up Texanormies.

Or just people in general.

No, you don't use bullshit buzzwords that mean nothing because when you do you perpetuate their existence. In every situation you should always mock and demean those words as emotionally-riddled non-arguments.

Why would you be protesting Israel when you're homeless along with your entire community?

There seems to be a bit of activity on Twitter going on, this could be useful to reveal the kikery that's fucking so much people.

It's not about protesting, it's about signing a legal document that holds you to penalties for not supporting Israel if you accept aid.

The first amendment doesnt hold the country to the spirit of the amendment. It only says congress shall not abridge the freedom of speech, but it doesnt say everyone else in the country isnt allowed to squelch you etc, including your local and state government. Im not constitutional expert, but I was under the impression that if it says congress cant do X, that means its a power specifically outlined and not able to be used by local governments either, but I guess not. Its not like gun rights, where no one is allowed to infringe on them at all, to any degree (even though they do, with taxes etc)

Oh and they ruled money = speech so it is about protesting.

LMAO government withholding taxpayer fucking money unless you support the military acquistition of sovereign land based on an ancient desert religion that says all non jews are animals

Yes we are clearly irrational anti semites

Go back to your rat hole. Were coming

they are really scared of being boycotted a proper memetic campaign needs to be organized to make people quit buying kosher

Save it Holla Forums before they memory hole this.

Texas always has been. All the

God damn user….you paint such a beautiful picture, what a world that would be. Underrated post tbh, and very responsible memeing by this user. 10/10.

Correct Answer user!

wew laddie

saved

No copy of that information in the Jew York times archives.. A scan of the news paper proving it true would keep the kikes from denying it.

Oh who am I kidding? They would still deny it!

If Christians knew how much Israel hates them they wouldn't support these kikes.

Jewish converts to Cucktianity are forbidden from having Jewish weddings but atheist Jews are allowed to have them in Israel.

These Texas cucks probably have never heard of it.

This video was my first redpill. From 2006.

A symptom/effect of the Balfour backstabbing.

File already exists.
So no appealing thumbnail for this one, sorry.

It's really a required watch if you wanna know why Germany was declared evil baby eating nazi tier to begin with.
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

Is really simple check the (((I wont be an antisemite box))) then turn around and go all 1488 on the rat bastards.
Problem solved.

Because many christian organizations outlawed money lending throughout Europe's history, leaving that vacuum to be filled with jews and their talmudic bullshit. And like said, that kicked off this continual cycle throughout the West. When jews first came to America, they invested heavily in the financial sector and used that to eventually leverage their position in America. You can bring up Jacob Schiff, Rothschilds, the Federal Reserve, etc., but this shit didn't just happen overnight. This is basically the continuation of a century of their meddling within just America.

When it comes to the evangelical christcucks, the 'judeo-christian' narrative was heavily engaged during the post-WWII period, and by the 80s and 90s, you had a bunch of delusional Christians (in the millions of millions of people believing this shit) that eventually took office and other positions of power. Look up John Hagee, the dude is probably one of the biggest shills for Israel and the jews, and guess where he operates? Fucking Texas. And he just pumps the propaganda right into his congregation and through television networks dedicated to christian programs.

So now you have a bunch of jews using their resources for their sole benefit (and the detriment of the nation) while tens of millions of slave-tier christcucks run around and worship Israel while viciously attacking anyone opposed to their gospel. It's really fucking gay. Fuck Texas.

Yea, that sounds nice and all, but once the grant money is disbursed, the state (or people involved in this grant) are going to pigeonhole the recipients into using all dat monies and gibs for shitty fucking israeli products, or shitty products in general. Then the people handing out grants are going to come down hard on any resistance…..I mean, even if you found a power generator and tried to use the grant money to purchase whatever, I'm sure there's going to be some 'oversight'. If you're not using the money the way they want you to use the money, they might just run you down through legal and bureaucratic fuckery.

This is why many charities are money laundering/subsidization schemes. You end up with all this money floating around, and people are either using the tax loopholes to move their money around. Or you get these 'charitable' organizations that make millions off manufacturing shitty water filters or some shit. Then when impoverished areas start getting 'relief', these 'charitable' organizations ensure that their competition is axed off the list of allowable/approved 'donors', and which essentially creates the monopoly they need to keep the money rolling. The whole thing feeds back into itself because no one gets any real help, problems exacerbate, which leaves a larger market to make millions scamming starving Africans or whoever.

When I say Texas is a cucked out state, and anonfags vehemently disagree…this is what the fuck I mean.

IS HERRP!!! HERRP IS CONTEOLING THE WRATHER!! SHARE THIS TI YUR LOCAL FAGBOOT FRIEND!!!

>Why do you think Trump and everyone in his happy little band of (((businessmen))) are so willing to crush any efforts to combat climate change?
Because it isn't happening, you kike faggot.
The exact opposite is true, you cocksucking piece of shit.
FUN FACT, DIPSHIT: THAT'S THE MEDIA LYING TO YOU. It is one of the coolest years ever. NOTHING about global warming is true.

Trump was willing to crush a plan that said the US should close it's own coal plants while India builds two new plants for every closed on and the US was supposed to pay for the street-shitters as well while China had to do nothing about their own country or anything else for that matter.
If somebody would put a "save the climate" sticker on a barrel of poison, would you take a sip?

Because apparently only Trump and Putin have the decency to oppose "carbon credit" pyramid schemes that do nothing but let the Chinese singlehandedly shit up the entire planet.

You could always fuck with the town and any politicians and call anyone who supports Israel racist. Let these cucks accept one or the other, either way we win.

"OMG don't politicize disasters"

The silence on the left is deafening

What does it have to do with freedom of speech.

You have a choice. Take the aid or dont. If you take it you must honor the stipulations. And this is only for AID for that local area. There are several other aid groups and packages you can get.

Nothing is violated. You have to CHOOSE. AID is not CHARITY.

Nothing in the definition suggests aid is a transaction.

Very Jewish thinking on your part.

Their fake god commands Jews to use usary against goyim.

Christians are not responsible for them being bankers. They have always been loansharks.

Kikes like to blame goyim for everything.

Outlawed usury, not lending entirely. Reported for intl. Kill yourself.

Oh, I thought Trump had already answered that quite a few times before.

also the plot of the The Lorax movie

the kikes have been working on various plans to subvert and control nations long before Israel became a country in the modern era.

archive.is/NQw2W

forward.com/news/national/385698/texas-law-requires-hurricane-harvey-victims-to-refuse-to-boycott-israel-to/
archive.is/Wuqzz

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/10/20/559070267/need-hurricane-aid-in-one-texas-city-if-you-boycott-israel-you-may-be-out-of-luc
archive.is/sZbbN

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/10/20/texas-town-makes-hurricane-harvey-aid-applicants-pledge-not-to-boycott-israel/?utm_term=.4023c86f84ee
archive.is/bG8RZ

news.antiwar.com/2017/10/20/to-get-hurricane-aid-dickinson-tx-residents-must-swear-they-wont-boycott-israel/
archive.is/52CWx

web.archive.org/web/20171022062514/http://www.ci.dickinson.tx.us/DocumentCenter/View/2016

that the Applicant: (1) does not boycott Israel; and (2) will not boycott Israel during the term of this Agreement.

aclu.org/blog/free-speech/if-youre-boycotting-israel-texas-town-then-no-hurricane-relief-you
archive.is/uajZ7

GALVESTON
galvestontx.gov/DocumentCenter/View/6336
web.archive.org/web/20171022064256/http://www.galvestontx.gov/DocumentCenter/View/6336

AUSTIN
austintexas.gov/sites/default/files/files/SOC_90117.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20171022063709/https://www.austintexas.gov/sites/default/files/files/SOC_90117.pdf

SAN ANTONIO
webapps.sanantonio.gov/bidlistingsnew/uploads/RFP_3329_201709181033531.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20171022064025/https://webapps.sanantonio.gov/bidlistingsnew/uploads/RFP_3329_201709181033531.pdf

All links here.
pastebin.com/Sy1LDuzz
archive.is/7LGXn

Headline: Texas hurricane victims forced to sign pro-Israel pledge.

All sources:
pastebin.com/Sy1LDuzz
archive.is/7LGXn

Email these sources because they will be the first to cover the story. If it doesn’t pick up at least it’s on the web now. Make an email with a tl;dr and brief proof. First sentence gives the headline; anything after that provides context, i.e. significance. For every news source that covers your story add them to your media email. Make a pastebin with multiple links and archives to include in your email. You can get more prestigious sources if they see they’re getting scooped.

theconservativetreehouse.com/e-mail-request-guidelines/
foxnews.com/story/2010/10/14/contact-us.html
nypost.com/contact/
washingtontimes.com/contact-us/?_escaped_fragment_=
thehill.com/contact
wnd.com/contact-wnd/
judicialwatch.org/about/contact-information/
infowars.com/contact/
peoplespunditdaily.com/contact/
zerohedge.com/contact
vdare.com/contact-us
antiwar.com/contact.php
commentarymagazine.com/contact/
Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.ai/contact/
andrewanglin84[at]gmail.com
altright.com/contact/

Get these guys to retweet you. Use a sock puppet Twitter. Make sure you tailor it for your audience. Include a simple SFW infographic if you can. Links and videos are the gold standard. Use SFW hashtags and hijack at least one popular hashtag. The news will move on your email if they see a buzz on Twitter.

Also you can use tweetdeck to easily schedule your tweets. It's very useful for spamming things like this.
tweetdeck.com/

Use gigatweeter.com to watch to see how much your message is spreading and if you are getting censored.

twitter.com/gatewaypundit
twitter.com/anncoulter?lang=en
twitter.com/IngrahamAngle
twitter.com/seanhannity
twitter.com/michellemalkin
twitter.com/PPDNews
twitter.com/vdare
twitter.com/Cernovich
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
twitter.com/RealAlexJones
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr
twitter.com/wesearchr
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics
twitter.com/dcexaminer
twitter.com/WashTimes
twitter.com/BreitbartNews
twitter.com/DailyCaller
twitter.com/nypost
twitter.com/drudge_report
twitter.com/NatEnquirer
twitter.com/StephenBaldwin7
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods
twitter.com/LouDobbs
twitter.com/ObamaMalik
twitter.com/MAGA3X
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII
twitter.com/Project_Veritas
twitter.com/PVeritas_Action
twitter.com/jartaylor
twitter.com/ramzpaul?lang=en
twitter.com/CantStumpTrump1
twitter.com/thedonaldreddit
twitter.com/mitchellvii
twitter.com/DiamondandSilk
twitter.com/REALStaceyDash
twitter.com/SheriffClarke
twitter.com/JBurtonXP
twitter.com/teeveekwa
twitter.com/Partisangirl
twitter.com/sahouraxo
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern
twitter.com/Gavin_McInnes
twitter.com/RedAlert
twitter.com/MillennialWoes
twitter.com/ClarkeMicah
twitter.com/TuckerCarlson
twitter.com/DailyCaller
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson
twitter.com/Commentary
twitter.com/RitaPanahi
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage
twitter.com/r_altright
twitter.com/RickyVaughnX1
twitter.com/Timcast
twitter.com/ArmyofKek
twitter.com/KekNewsNetwork
twitter.com/RepublicOfKek
twitter.com/KekistanParl
twitter.com/shoe0nhead
twitter.com/yaguara2299
twitter.com/JackPosobiec
twitter.com/ReactionaryJew
twitter.com/Mediocrecostume
twitter.com/jackhatesme
twitter.com/RedIceTV
twitter.com/stillgray
twitter.com/Steve_Sailer
twitter.com/DissidentRight
twitter.com/bronzeagemantis
twitter.com/sbpdl
twitter.com/V_of_Europe
twitter.com/DaveCullenCF
twitter.com/polNewsToday
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra

Leftists who might report anti-Israel news.
dailykos.com/contactus
jacobinmag.com/contact/
thehill.com/contact
democracynow.org/contact
thinkprogress.org/contact-us-d161dba3725a#.kya843cg1
mediamatters.org/contact
act.moveon.org/survey/feedback/
wsws.org/en/special/contact.html

twitter.com/dailykos
twitter.com/TPM
twitter.com/thinkprogress
twitter.com/mmfa
twitter.com/MoveOn
twitter.com/RBReich
twitter.com/UR_Ninja
twitter.com/democracynow
twitter.com/RubinReport
twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad
twitter.com/mtracey
twitter.com/WSWS_Updates

Not going to go back a thousand years to trace the development of modern Jewry, but there's a definite narrative to their takeover in the US.

At least 100 years ago, washed-out Jews were filing into America from Eastern Europe and Russia. Here, they found it easy to make a living and, eventually, large communities of fellow tribesmen. They looked out for their collective interests, always voted for the Jew-friendly candidate, invested in media companies as radio, film, and TV developed, and generally practiced national socialism among themselves. By the 1930s, British and American Jews were stinking rich, but in the US they were still shut out of the truly elite upper crust. President Roosevelt himself urged Harvard to keep the Jews out, as Wilson had at Princeton a generation earlier.

The big shift came with the New Deal, the war, and the Great Migration.

The New Deal freaked a lot of people out. Capitalists were living in fear of mass strikes leading to seizure of their property, while workers were scared of starving or being beaten by strikebreakers. The commies were smugly predicting the downfall of capitalism, while conservatives were equally smugly predicting nothing would prove to be out of the ordinary. To thread the needle between revolution and economic collapse, Roosevelt pushed through the New Deal by – essentially – breaking the government and putting it back together. No space for the story here, but he had to royally fuck over Congress and the Judiciary to get what he wanted. Jews were at the heart of that ugly beast, and they made use of both sides by playing the unions off against their business clients.

The war threw everything into more chaos. Suddenly, what had been the world's only successful lasseiz-faire economy was command oriented and centrally controlled for war production. Coincidentally, it was powerful Jews who were handing out those lucrative contracts, especially for propaganda in Hollywood, which gave them some leverage.

Jews used the money and connections they had to infiltrate more circles, including churches. You'd be surprised how much money (((public-spirited businesses))) gave to churches and the arts from 1945 to 1980. The reason is simple: when the time came to recognize Israel, President Truman was pushed partly by cash donations to his party, and perhaps pushed harder by all the Jew-worshiping christcucks who were convinced the establishment of Israel was prophesied by Jesus. Gradually, Jews and fellow travelers like Stetson Kennedy came to control the narrative, which is when Superman started fighting the KKK and movies like On the Waterfront came out.

The Great Migration was the postwar shift of America's native nigger population away from the farms they had been sharecropping and into cities. Not coincidentally, it was also the moment white Americans snagglepussed to the suburbs (such as the first one: (((Levitt)))own). Now the Jews were speculating in real estate, and the cities were being emptied out as if the country had become Cambodia. Lots of useless real estate got turned into billion-dollar developments by Jews, using Jew money, for whites who were fleeing the nigger invasion the Jews were causing.

And so it continues. Now, the ADL monitors the speeches and policies of young city council members across the country to catch bad goys before they get to higher office. They fund ambitious politicians, and they sometimes jerk the chain when one of them steps out of line, as Joe Lieberman, "the conscience of the Senate!," did when he chastised Clinton for being a degenerate.

Most powerful people are smart and Holla Forums-tier cynical. They've all spotted the Jew for what he is, but they're also pragmatic – If kikes have the money to run an election, the knowhow to operate a central bank, and public relations out the ass. . . why fight?

Now you know.

Kids play like animals all the time. What's the big deal?

Great post, good work. Capped.

Oh they're based oh right. So based that they only hate the ZIONIST kikes but they don't hate the FUCKING BASED ANTI-ZIONIST Iranian kikes, and would gladly let them have their synagogues of Satan. Honestly none of this stupid shit matters, in the end they are all Semitic scum. The good ones are the dead ones.

haaretz.com/jewish/features/1.628577?v=C3928B4D582F31074043A7939FF31416

I know it's a kike-owned website but it has some info on Iran's history of Jews.

Link to Russia Today? Opinion discarded

Three step plan:
1. Check okie-dokie on form
2. Get hurricane gibs
3. Boycott Israel anyway

this. I dont know what they were expecting to really happen. How do they enfoce this? If anything itll make normalfag ask "wait, why am I boycotting israel??"
is some jew gonna call at 4am and ask why you didnt buy matzo ball soup when you were at the grocery store yesterday?

>National disaster, (((charities))) are swindling donations and passing fourth very little if no aid, congress has a long bickering session before sending more aid where it is actually required.

They don't need to. Everything you buy already has the jew tax stamped on it.

This is all very interesting, but there's something that is tickling my curiosity bone: we know from various theories, from Sir Glubb's essay, from history books etc. that most Jewish expulsions took place at a time where their grasp on the economy of a specified nation (or because of other terrorist actions like the poisoning of wells during plague times) was so strong that it ended up controlling all of the major political players. We also know that the Jewish migrations take place right before an empire or country is about to burst, like parasites fleeing from an ailing corpse. Now what I would like to know is:
1) Given that the Amerikikes control pretty much the entirety of the federation, has there ever been a point in time where the conditions were pretty much the same, and if so, what took the people to liberate themselves?
2) Is Greater Israel their fallback plan for when they've depleted all the riches of their current bases? What's to say that Israel is really their own true ancestral homeland and that they haven't been doing similar shit for centuries with other regions? The Helvetian were a bunch of cheese eating unruly warriors who got into kerfuffles with neighboring states and almost always took the beating, yet somehow when international banking became a thing they became one of the top dogs of the economy as the Swiss, all of a sudden. Is it just a (((coincidence)))? How many other states have risen up with the same idea as a haven for G-D Chosen?
3) Given that expulsions have happened in the past and will surely happen in the future, given the track record of mankind, how comes evidence of the wrongdoings of such a people is so scarce, barring notorious sources that had to be bastardized in order not to make the Goiym know?
4) If, as we know, they can communicate with each other using subterfuge and symbols, so as to protect their masonic means, how did they do that when information sharing was much more arduous? Perhaps much better tech existed and had been destroyed to prevent people from exposing them?

CAme here to post this.

What int he goddamned fuck!

why do i even bother trying to explain to these retards

T E X A S Y E S
E
X
A
S

Y
E
S

>completely omits the federal reserve and banking (((families)))

Well you can fill those in, or be a lazy, unhelpfully critical cunt.

FUCK ISRAEL

Every (((retailer))) these days is obsessed with sales and inventory metrics. Stores that used to give discounts and reward points for using retailer issued cards no longer does so. All that sales and product data is either sold or tranferred to third parties to gauge the demand or lack of interest in certain items. It's not difficult to imagine that (((they))) would present such data in a cucked judicial system to show that there is an economic conspiracy against muh israel. America is so cucked that (((judges, lawyers, and corporations))) would use unconstitutional boomer-kike-cuckservative-thinktank legislation like the TPP to force regular citizens to pay for losses and damages. The metrics have deeper issues themselves; such a data gathering mechanism is the wet dream of (((men))) that believe in planned economies and controlled production.

Well well well, goyim getting fucked by the kikes again, and sure enough it's named Harvey.

#mejew