I went on a date with Aziz Ansari. It turned into the worst night of my life

I went on a date with Aziz Ansari. It turned into the worst night of my life

babe.net/2018/01/13/aziz-ansari-28355

The story reads like pure bs, and yet I really really want this little faggot's career to end

Import the third world, get third world problems.
Half of poojeets are muzzies so it makes sense tbh.

TRUMP CURSE

He was managed by Dave Becky too. Must hurt having Louis then Aziz implode before your eyes. Two of his biggest clients in the span of a few months.

Also: she blows him twice but doesn't want to fuck but still sticks around, this is the "worst night of her life"? What a worthless whore.

Salem bitch hunt strikes again

And some faggots question why nobody here is up in arms over this.
This is the bed they made, I hope they're fucking comfortable enough to die in their sleep under those sheets.

Truly the Master of Non(e) consensual sex

Apparently there's nothing they can do about it either…

Why would you stick fingers in a girls mouth? What is this? Highschool? What a creep.

He's talking about the skin of the people doing the assaulting

This guy deserves 3 Trump curses.

she let him go down on her and went down on him two separate times during the date

open your goddamn mouth and say something or just fucking leave you twat

You don't understand the pain of seeing a man win a golden globe and knowing you didn't sink your teeth in (as he sank his claws into you) to ride his acclaim train. It's one of the worst kinds of emotional rape a modern woman can face.
Had he done the right thing and told her that in a year's time he would be winning a Golden Globe things might have turned out differently.

Its not very polite to kiss and tell to the media either. I mean yeah, maybe the guys a weird fingery Pajeet. But if you gave each other oral…Lol. Just be friends or dont and move on. No reason to go bullying the man.

It that is him posing in his actual house, middle finger badass and everything, annnd with tangerine included…

wow, just wow

Bravo Aziz!

In 5 years these stories will amount to Male Actor said hi to me once at the craft services table and his career will be over.

Only a destructive meteor wiping out 99.99% of humanity can save us now.

show bob and vagene pls

fix'd

Guess what's on his fingers.

Ewwww…..Pajeets.

at last now I see

she…just left that part out of the story from embarassment

Even if Aziz wasn't a street shitter, he would still have an annoying voice, he would still be a twiggy little soyboy, and he would still be a talentless unfunny turd.
He's a repulsive format of human life any way you slice it.

I don't much care for colored folk.

In the end, the kikes always lose. Don't worry, let them eat eachother.

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Notice how no niggers are being accused.

This isn't about sexual assault. It's about proving those evil nazis wrong about our agenda, we just had to fire everyone but niggers and women because they were all rapists.

Then when you say "this shit is all made up" they can point to all the guys they fired on accusations alone as evidence.

a true poo in the loo like no other

But they're all Chosen People.

kek, they will never learn. Its funny how a rabbi had to conjure this mythical creature to warn his breather when playing with fire, pretty pointless though.

I figured out he was a weird little mutant who lists for white women by watching a bit of his show. Also, just by looking at him.

There was that one old nigger, I forgot his name though. The one who supposedly put drugs in serveral women's drinks.

Lies, that old nigger never zippity zop a wowwed the bippity zappa pow.
Just let him eat Jell-O and pudding in peace.

YES.

BURN FAGGOT, BURN.

this is the case in 99 percent of leftists and democrats, they preach one thing openly and practice complete opposite in private

democlaps "love" niggers yet in private they are the worst fucking racists i know

fucking hipocrites

The only one losing is your spooked ass.

My sides user, give them back ya theiving bastard.

Actually 'Recreation' would've been better as for him, rape is a recreation.

Nice digits, but then the title would be the same.

More like 'Poos & Procreation'.

There's a reason why they win you know? They have no standards to be held to.

Alpha as fuck, I thought he was a faggot.

What a shock

Wait this guy is actually a Muslim?