OH NO NO NO

>twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne
OH NO NO NO

did he kill himself

Apparently he tweeted some threats to Trump - I mean, DRUMPF! REEEE! - for the fifth time or so.

it will be a good day when the last of the people who know and care about these ancient nobodies stops posting

What a bitter, sore loser faggot! I mean, I know most of Channel Awesome alumni are liberal cocksuckers, but none of them are as a big a bitch as Spoony is about it.

Sounds like Twitter finally did something good. Now Noah will either kill himself or shit out some content.

Good, maybe now his lazy ass will get back to fucking work.

This is what he tweeted before being banned.

wew
That reads exactly like some pervert's erotic fanfiction.
I wonder how long sponny has wanted to fuck drup.

🤔

Found the Anglo.

Christ, you can almost hear her pussy moisten at the idea of a man as rich and powerful as Donald Trump giving her so much as the time of day.

you can tell when something is a made up kike lie by how it always turns around to scat shit

Is this normal for him?

Does this mean spoony will actually get a job?

I wonder how sinks enjoying the unemployment line

YES
FINALLY IT'S HAPPENING

I thought he was a redpilled 4chaner?

GOOD NIGHT

JEWISH PARASITE

That Guy with the Glasses should be renamed That Boy with the Soy if you wanted to summarize the political views of everyone there.

Is he going hang himself?

Spooky is too much of a drama queen to go out so quietly

And people say that there is no censorship

What are you smoking?

So IS he Holla Forums?

I bet he was jerking off to this while writing it.

yeah, he'll probably do something stupid like lock himself in the bathroom with a shotgun and then kill himself while his wife is telling him not to do it through the door

seems the most passionate trump haters just want to have sex with him.

Don't they have some kind of rule you can't make fun of Muslims but Christians are fair game?

Good, now the healing can start.

that's a genreal rule in the atheist community

James Rolfe was better than every single channel awesome faggot combined.

She wants to tuck frump if you know what I'm saying.

can't/won't he just make another twitter?
it isn't a one account per person per lifetime ffs

I know that faggot Doug spergs out in his reviews whenever there may be christian references in a movie.

Is this what it's like to sleep with Cenk?

Shes getting really wet fantasizing about Drumpf.

Wow it's like I'm in the early 2010's again!

True, but that would require making something new. :^)
He could do that though, but losing a long time account is like losing part of one's identity for addicts. Still, he could just as well make another account if it was just only for the need to shit post. Really "depends on the person". If anything he is probably tweeting his reaction larping through his "dogs twitter account" he made a while back.

It's like pottery.

are they really pretending cenk isn't at least equally as disgusting?

ohmygawd

This was from a fanfic he wrote about dressing in women's clothing so he could seduce Trump and have sex with him to prove how evil Trump is to women. Some tweets weren't saved, because his account was suspended right after this. But in the ones after this, Trump takes his huge shit and then forces fem-spoony to suck his dick while he's still sitting on the toilet. Not making this up. He's obviously gone insane.

The signs were there all along.

I hope someone saved them, thats fucked up but also hilarious.

Can you really cure soy poisoning with anything other than a bullet?

Linkara would be all over that.

Is he still a good cock slut?

Shame he's too old, 15 years ago I can see some trap potential there.

The best.

How long till someone claims Linkara molested them or at the very least came onto them while shooting one of their retarded films?

Didn't he like shove something up his ass while drunk at an afterparty.

Why do you keep caring about this guy

Jesus when did she turn into a caked up whore?

Underrated post

was actually for saying something about killing himself and others in some retarded rant about his health insurance no longer covering his crazy pills

I hope Spoony kills himself already. His suicide is more than overdue.