IMMINENT HAPPENING - North Korea threatens to unleash 'unimaginable' nuclear strike on U.S

IMMINENT HAPPENING

archive. is/6QX1H

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M3HOEiMfmyU
archive.is/hPbw7
ceasefiremagazine.co.uk/in-theory-baudrillard-8/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pee *yawn* yang

Fake news

Maybe Korea bombing the jews protectorate is the only way to unleash the West from kike control.

We listened to them tactically vote for the ZOG Empruh and now all we can do is sit back and watch the jewish fraud Trump continue to serve isreal while any criticism gets you banned from these jew controlled steam vents like pol, TRS and DS.
All CIA cunt-hives

Ain't shit happening.

Something tells me they will (((achieve))) this feat by November 4th.

If singles, no happening.

lolno

Checked
My man I can see it now
Dear fat kimmy won't do shit

I wish we lived in that timeline. unfortunately, USA will throw itself on anything to protect israel

A guy can but dream

I think people who loudly announce happenings that then don't happen deserve to be flogged.

COMEON FATBOY DO IT
NUKE SANFAGSICO
I WANT TO SEE HIPSTERS AND FAGS WITH 3RD DEGREE FLASH BURNS AND BLUEHAIRS DYING OF RAD POISONING

I want the EMP shot, 300 miles above the US.

There isn't going to be a happening you stupid fucks.

uh huh.

they've cried wolf so much one of these days when they're for real everyones going to get their shit pushed.

If dubs nuclear hell fire within a week

Hasbarafag? Is that you? Where have you been for the past two weeks?

Rest in pieces Hawaii. We barely knew ye to be anything but filled with leftist scum. And also Pearl Harbor.

Weird how Kim Jong Fatso keeps agreeing with George W. Bush.

Rolling again. Holocaust by Christmas.

What exactly would an unimaginable nuclear strike entail?

I am trying to think of a nuclear scenario that hasnt been imagined yet. But I cant come up with any.

Carry a 1-megaton nuke to California inside a cargo ship. Drop it overboard before clearing customs. Go back at night and float it back up. Park in Port of Los Angeles. Kaboom.

Nobody thinks that Israel is going to get blasted, eh?

That is definitely an awesome idea.

But you just imagined it. Which means it wasnt unimaginable.

Checked. But a holocaust for Christmas would be funnier. It's everything we ever wanted! Thanks Satan!

Kim commissions Freddie Kreuger to smuggle in a nuke to Washington DC in Ivankas Dreams.

If norks actually cared they would nuke Israel. Either way they are going to be eliminated from the face of the earth. Mine as well take out as many jews as you can instead of attacking white americans.

slide/10

Burrow up through the earth in a drilling rig and plant the entire nuclear arsenal within range of the Yellowstone supervolcano hallowed be Its mighty name. Use unimaginable technology to clone nukes and transport them into the black students' association buildings in every liberal arts campus in North America. Timing mechanism is a series of entangled particles coordinating detonation sequence down to Planck intervals. Trigger mechanism consists of hot tears from the souls of Korean war dead. Unimaginable will of the Respected Marshall sets whole thing in motion, whereupon the attack is detected and thwarted by unimaginable success of James Mattis throwing darts at a map to pick locations of nukes. Trump said to be vaguely annoyed by disruption; unleashes unimaginable retaliation using trained spiders and weaponized laughing gas.

jesus christ, can the US not exist without having enemies? seriously, imagine living in a country were your not under threat of attack every god damn day? I feel like I can't wipe my behind without having the police investigate it sometimes

We all hope and pray you kikes get it from Korea, however if they don;t it gives us all something to aim for

Hah, holy shit, I've developed a Hasbaradar.

"Never" is "an unimaginable time".

digits confirm, nuclear holocaust for Christmas in 2020

Is it really that hard to spot the only non-jew openly calling out you kikes sucking on neocon jew dick daily on every thread?

at least they stopped pretending

What the fuck do you want a raise or something?

lmao

Hey Kim , hit israel first then all of the west coast of the us then shitcongo then dc jew york and atlanta

Only AltKike faggots would even call themselves Goy
Keep being a kike puppet and having your occidental dissent website paid for by Duginist apologists

Fat Kimmy is already unleashing a nuclear holocaust (ie, nothing is actually happening).

Please just do it already, I want the United States of Israel nuked to pieces so we Europeans can finally remove kebab and kikes without interference from them.

oh no, what would happen to us if california were to be razed to the ground

I WISH I HAD VOTED FOR HILLARY NOW
THANKS FOR HELPING ME SEE HOW MUCH OF A FUCKING FAGGOT YOU ARE, HOLY SHIT
TO THINK SOMEONE COULD BE MORE OF A FAG THAN OP

Kek. The Gook is scared shitless. He knows he can't do shit so he just repeats himself and cries "no u"

No. A nuclear conflict is nothing but bad, under any possible scenario. The only people on here advocating for nuclear war are bored NEETs who're desperate for anything to break the monotony of their lives.

Seriously you are promoting zionist jews accusing others of being kikes

The thing is, South Korea doesn't want a re-unification.

What's gonna happen? The North gets nuked?

I doubt the north can nuke a western country and any rocket would get shot down mid air.

if a foreign nuke ever falls on the US, it will most assuredly be a false flag perpetrated by the jews in order to make the goys fight their war.

north korea is a controlled opposition.

Interesting prediction. Safe to say, if it comes true you are in for a prodigious vanning and years of agonizimg torture before they realize you are but a simple sage. Ultimately though, it’ll probably all be worth it just for being right.

Checked. It's always worth it to be right. Pay any price to see the truth on your last day. Shadilay.

How are you this fucking dense and yet managed to find this website?

If only they'd hit Israel. That would solve so many problems for the world they might get a peace prize.

Well, it's a good thing nukes don't exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=M3HOEiMfmyU

What, paycheck comes on the 20th? That's why you weren't here for so long?

So never

So you're saying Jared Kushner's cheques for all you gaslighting kikes who shill for neocon jews on pol comes on the 20th?

(checked)
Dubs confirm.

I have a real strong suspicion that Trump has actually been mending bridges with north korea and all of the continued and accelerated saber rattling is a puppet show to distract the kikes.

It gives him an understandable/justifiable reason to have half the united states naval assets within striking distance of china, and it puts the US navy directly between chinese ships and africa. It forces them to have to travel through open water where they are more easily monitored via satellite rather then being able to hide among commercial vessels travelling through south east asia.

No, the King of Sweden pays me in meatballs on the 14th.

Wew lad not for nothing but that honestly couldn't have possibly sounded more threatening, either ol' Kim has grown too big for his boots or that slant-eyed fat fuck might actually mean business for once. Discussion over an EMP threat has once again become prominent for a reason, an EMP would be easy enough to make and I have little doubt that NK's rocket capabilities are better than what they're letting on with currently. Our infrastructure is pretty much third world-tier at this point, taking out our electrical grid would be piss easy and the consequences of which would be beyond catastrophic. Only reason why nobody has done this to us or any other country is simply, I believe, because the resulting catastrophe would be enough to ignite most countries into dedicating themselves to the offender's annihilation simply to protect themselves from such a disaster. North Korea is completely cut off from the rest of the world to the point they even have their own Internet let alone power grid. They still rely on food aid but apparently they're making strides in rectifying said situation so that may be soon out of the question. Regardless, they hold no allegiance or even relationship with any nation other than their few allies. They would fear no international scorn nor blockades/sanctions. China is fearsome in their own right, in a limited fashion but fashion it still is. So no naval blockades without having thousands of suicidal chink boats kamikazing your ships. And they would be removing a legitimate and very serious threat to themselves while they're at it. Granted they absolutely would get completely obliterated if they had the balls to do such a thing but what I just described is I believe to be their mindset. Aka the fuckers might be crazy enough to eventually act on their words, and if they do and their fish rocket somehow gets passed our defenses then we're in for a world of shit folks. Now I'm hoping President Trump does indeed turn their sideways asses into molten glass simply to keep our own normal asses safe, regardless of the legitimacy of the threat. Don't talk shit to us brother without getting our red, white, and blue boot in your mouth

This whole nork thing is escalating beyond saber rattling this time I think, maybe not right now but I think certainly within the next year or two shit will go down.

What do fellow anons think old Kimmy has managed to produce in the way of nuclear weapons? He probably has a delivery system capable of reaching America, but he wont have more than a handful of nukes, making it difficult to get through any interception. Chances are they will be deployed against bases and troops on the ground in SK as well as large cities like Seoul and any Carrier groups offshore.

Fucking hyped for full HD footage of nuclear annihilation.

Checked. Also checking dubs on your timestamp
He's got like 100 or so 100kt launchable snukes and like 100 or so backpack snukes or backsnukes and he's gonna fuck shit up all over the place. Just even if he detonated them all in shit korea (please do this kimmy) then shittier korea and china would get fucked in the asshole by various fallout etc
Pee pee poo poo pissssssss

Trump might as well just drop the nuke immediately. If that really is an official DPRK statement, that's grounds for war.

I'm just going to start dumping kimspirations since burgerland is never going to war with best korea because of fear mongering.

k

Now if only best korea would follow through on their threats to the kikes. Sage goes in all fields because this is a slide thread.

The difference is that this time he actually has the atomic arsenal to back it up.

I would be greatly dissapointed by little kim.

He wasn't getting paid enough so now that Soros is going all in he got the raise he demanded.

Nice get though.

Why do you think we wanted Trump in so badly? It was cure or kill time for the disease that infests this planet.

China can get whatever they want from NK. As far as I know NK is resource poor. If it was worth something to China they'd turn around and become it's ally when war is proposed.

They have distanced themselves from NK though as the gains aren't there.

The times seem to be leaning towards a time to kill. I sure hope it's not that though.

Kekd

The entire plot is being missed here. See this NOKO fucktard doesn't have to do shit. He already has a prepositioned "satellite" aka orbital nuke in place.

He's not stupid enough to engage directly in a hot attack, not is he stupid enough to attempt an EMP to "muh kill US powergrid"

These are not the real targets if he commits. All dipshit needs to do is degrade his "satellite" until proximity is enough to our/ the worlds major communication system satellites are within direct damage range and EMP range.

No atmosphere to interfere. No direct attack on any "SOVEREIGN" soil. AND you completely destroy your enemies communication systems, news outlets, data xfer while simultaneously using an overwhelming convention assault south.

Pretty fucking hard to use all our techno advanced shit when it's all down.

It would allow the international community to engage conventionally, but prevent retaliation by nuclear means, again no sovereign attack. Just blew some shit up in unregulated/no law space.

Wew lads, wake up to real world tactics, and realize last time we went conventional with these fuckers it was a stalemate.

To throw a wrench in the zog machine, not bring about the neocons' fantasy of global nuclear war, for which they've been nurturing a hard-on for the last 40 years. Unfuck your brain and get back to reality.

AIM FOR GOOGLE, KIM

An EMP over Israel would wipe out all of the country's defenses. Imagine them without air cover, no tanks, no cars, no dome, only guns and diapers?

When it comes to North Korea, nothing ever happens. Sorry.

NOBODY FUCKING CARES

This fake news fake war is fucking boring and anyone who buys into it is a retard.

I'm so glad you decided to type that shit out line by line.
Would be even better if you spaced out the individual letters, too.

Trump should stop those military exercises. And Kim needs to point those missiles at Israel, not its colonies. Israel doesn't care about the goyim in Seoul or Japan. They can be easily replaced with goyim from Africa.

The idea of the zio-scum in the US military being ground to dust in an Asian land war is enticing. Can't think of a better way to attempt a hostile takeover of this country and destroy the jews. Their lackeys need to be dead first.

Just checking these dubs since they match with your pic, which would give you Satan trips. Not bumping because of this.

COME ON SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT ALREADY FUCK

Anti-white kikes will celebrate this.

Kill yourself kike.

Trump passed an amendment on EO 13223 allowing him to pull retired military back into service. Is this the happening, or is the deep state coup the happening? Or are they the same?
archive.is/hPbw7

Not even dubs are enough to turn this into a happening.

It's just another Friday for NK and their threats.

This. The moment they send the ZOGbots off is the time to strike. ZOG will pull many of its forces out of Europe when that happens, giving our brothers there an opportune time to strike as well.

Is cheese-whiz so bad? What's wrong with cheese?

North Korea loves USA!

War is not what anyone, even Hitler, wants. Ideally each ethnicity would have their own nation in which they build up and maintain so that their peoples may evolve to it's highest potential. War drags everyone down with death and destruction. If North Koreas childish temper tantrums lead to them being punished then good. They could easily use their natural resources to boost their economy and do business with the rest of the world. Instead they isolate and fling shit at everything. It's very degenerate for our global consciousness. not talking about kike globalism, merely the collective consciousness of the human species

Doesn't need to be nuclear. Carpetbombing NK military would be child's play and even if they managed to launch a missile it would get shot down easily. Just get it over with; gut the existing government and give everything to SK, so it's just Korea.

the key word was "unimaginable time"
as in, its never going to happen :^)

I'm sick of NK and their empty threats. That fatass manlet gook needs to shit or get off the pot.

Maybe if niggers were doing exercises outside your home preparing for a home invasion, you wouldn't mind, but less jewed minds see that as a threat and respond accordingly.

please nuke california

Then urge Trump to shut down the military bases surrounding North Korea. America is a joke nation now. So is South Korea. Move the bases to Detroit, Chicago, St. Louis, etc and other African strongholds.

So this is probably another notch in the "North Korea is a giant CIA/Mossad/Chinese jew psyop torture prison" column, rather than the "it's secretly a perfect fascist paradise" column. Oh well. Pretty sure we can break their nukes with memes let alone the power of a stiff ocean breeze.

They'll never suspect it user

I've never realized how symmetrical Kim Jong Un's face is. This is truly the mark of a great leader!

Only subhuman eat cheeze wiz on a philly sub. It's White American or Provolone. If you say wit wiz around me I'll pop you

You're pissing up a rope trying to talk sense into the zionist scum that infests this kike rat nest.

Not happening. Fuck you faggot cock licker OP for even making this thread. You don’t announce a nuke you just do it and while I’d love to see Kimmy follow through for once I don’t think he ever will and I doubt he’s even actually made half these threats; they’re probably just fake news propaganda pieces to drum up public support for war.

They do that on Philadelphia though… because it's mostly niggers. Just call it a steak and cheese hoagie.

wow le epic yahoo news conservacuck propaganda meme

it's called a cheesesteak you subhuman negroids

It's just in time.

Yes they do you are correct about it being a cheese steak. Bat me one time , but I get it like that because out here a bit more east subs are lingo for the hoagie

Holy shit lads it can't get any less happening than this.
Do it, Kim.
DO IT
Every nip, chink, southern gook, and burger will pour into your country bombing, raping, and claiming land as they go.

How young are you, OP?
NK have said this since what, the 80's?

They didn't have actual, tested and ready to launch H bombs in the 80's.
They still don't have MIRVs, but maybe that will change just as fast as the other changes happened. Maybe they won't test them beforehand.

When are these two going to quit the shit-talking and do something

kill yourself kike nigger loving shill. The rest of the world embargoes Best Korea. Best Korea would love to have mutually beneficial trade. Best Korea has only ever acted in defense against the West. The West is the one who is aggressive and flinging shit in this situation.

If they hit the US or one of its (((allies))), then they will be glassed. Kim Jong nip can't hit every military site in the US or the rest of the west. Fucking try it, nip.

Kim Jong-un:

You're a pussy. You're a bitch. You're a faggot that likes to suckle negro penises. You were sexually abused when you were a hairless child and you LIKED IT! You don't scare me because your missiles are shit. I dare you to launch a nuke against Los Angeles you small dick gook; I fucking double dog dare you.

Fuck you up the ass,

Dianne Feinstein

Just because I don't think every race should be genocided because i'm white doesn't mean Im a kike. Jaded negativity is holding our movement back.

I by no means love kikes or niggers, faggot. Why do you think the world embargoes NK? Could it be that they are a backwards mentally ill society making threats against first world countries? If they wanted mutually beneficial trade they would invest into their infrastructure to harness their abundant natural resources. Instead they are trying to build nukes.

Trump is being aggressive because we've wasted billions on NK due to cucked leaders and he's making sure Un knows that he isn't going to fuck around. It'll be interesting to see who plays their cards first.

If they do throw nukes let's hope it hits CA or NY somehow.

Nips are Japs, newfag. Charlies are slopes, and chicoms are chinks. The term you're looking for is gook. Lurk more.

fucking faggots too bitched out too do shit
i'm getting really fucking tired of all this nothing
and even then it's all like

If they wanted trade deals they'd have to conform to the kike hegemony. Since they aren't apart of the kike hegemony they're threatened by constant war. The only reason they haven't been puppeted yet like Iraq or Libya is because they have these nuclear programs.

"North Korea" doesn't exist as a real nation. Did you know that Kim was educated in a CIA school in Switzerland? He's an actor playing James Bond villain.
When you control the other side, you can direct its actions to justify your own globalist geopolitical objectives.
No, you've seen videos but you're taking as an article of faith the claim that they were filmed by tourists.
Even if the videos are legit, has it never struck you as odd that the "shops" and "street vendors" have no other customers, as if they're actually film sets? The usual explanation is "North Koreans are too poor to use the shops, they're only for the elite" but there's another possibility - that the visitors are being led around the largest film stage in the history of cinema - you've heard of China's "ghost cities" both in the mainland and in Africa? What if the American government is renting one? Renting a whole city and using it as a film set.

gtfo

No, that would be the US.
The US doesn't park its military on your border to just say hello.
The US isn't a first world country.
They are. That's exactly what the US doesn't like about them and what it wants to stop.
They already have them. That's why they're still standing and Saddam isn't.
He's a zionist.
No. The US spends billions on North Korea because it wants to create an ongoing justification to keep its nigger-spic military in East Asia.
I'd imagine it's more about making the US seem halfway credible to current and potential "client states" in the face of 20 years of continuous military defeat for the US and irreversible Africanization of its population.
I'd put the odds on the country that's actually been invading the rest of planet for decades and not the one who hasn't.

you have good points, any resources where I can learn more?

I also heard that Kim has over 300 confirmed kills.

You're talking to our local agitator, he's not your friend.

sad

Any resources he'd have to give you is not even in the English language user, and the blatant pro-North Korea opinions suggests heavily that he's from North Korea or he's so thoroughly bought into North Korean's brand of bullshit he's lost site of the bigger picture. And he wants to die and suffer miserably under Asian flavors of Communism.

Such as, Schlomo?

Best Korea not being a backwards country for starters, no matter how good their military spending is they're always starving and either slave away in gulags or slave away outside gulags. Any appearances to the contrary is just that, appearances, they're much worse then China is in pretty much every regard and it shows beneath the facade.
They can't even keep what does look nice seem all that good, always a blatantly jarring emptyness and fakeness about the whole thing.

This.

Let Kim make America great again.

The country has its problems (which comes with isolation policy and economic sanctions) but it's not as bad as you want it to be.

I don't think I used that phrase, but it's general enough to wonder what backwards means and who is defining it. Are they lacking in melanin or adjustable rate mortgages? Are their commutes too short because they don't have to live 2 hours away from work to get away from niggers?
I wouldn't know. I'd have to take your word for it, or take CNN/Fox's word for it, which is pretty much the same thing. Not a great track record.
I don't know what China has to do with it, but I guess I'll have to take your word for it. I'm not sure what "worse" means in this context either, but you probably don't have anything specific in mind so it probably doesn't matter.
Yes, everyone else watched the VICE Media video, too.

so what do you think of the american kid who recently died after being sentenced to hard labor?

Dead jews are good jews.

Your own response to these words "Could it be that they are a backwards mentally ill society"

Then what the fuck are you spouting your opinions as if you know everything then?

Actually I get all my stuff off the dank net, none of the rare pictures of North Korea paints a good picture. And no I don't watch vice, I've never watched vice.
This is the most retarded deflection I've seen, it's called drawing parallels. Both Best Korea and China engage in the practice where they present a facade that they're awesome and should you be able to catch a glimpse behind it, it is anything but the truth. Unlike Best Korea with it's militant control over tourism so you're not even allow to see it China is much more lax with it's control and you can freely see exactly how poor and destitute the populace is.

*And keep in mind before you respond that I'm not saying the US is a good place, only that Best Korea is a backwards shit hole that is no better or even worse.

The North Koreans can fire all the missles they want at the US, but they won't hit shit.
Off topic, but this reminds me of the state of
Soviet missile technology in 1960. Their missiles were crap, and if there had been a nuclear war, they would have had to rely on subs getting near to the US, and bombers
flying over Alaska to drop their loads, THe US had an overwhelmingly better Navy, better radar, better fighter planes, and better trained pilots.
Not only that, but US missiles were far more sophisticated.The USSR would have been nuked completely before any of the Soviet missiles or planes came anywhere near a US city.
That's one of the reasons the USSR tried to get missiles into Cuba, it was the only way they'd hit anything. Anyway, what did the US do?
It sold the USSR the technology that enabled them to catch up with the US, technology that only the US possessed. For example, there was a type of ball bearing that was very sophisticated and was necessary for advanced nuclear missiles. Only the US had the machines necessary to make them. I believe the factories were in New Jersey. THe US secretly agreed to sell the USSR several of these machines. The Commerce Department and the State Departmennt OK'd it. They also sold them other, secret techology. The result was by the early 1970s the USSR had overtaken the US in missile techology, for not only did the US give their supposed enemy
their secrets, the US also reduced their own hardwarre numbers via various nuclear agreements. In 1960 the US could have killed 30 million soviets and irradiated the whole country for the loss of mayby one million in the US. However, a one sided war was no use to the elite. They had to get the US and USSR on an equal footing, and later give the USSR the edge in order to frighten the population and force through international agreements and global goverance.
All wars are bullshit and this Cold War with a bunch of grass eating, militarily backward chinks is frankly embarrassing.

Most western sources are propaganda tier concerning North Korea because its the enemy of the entire western Kabal. Fact is we don't know what really happening, but at the same time most tourist videos and other information that can be seen from the country itself shows us that they aren't a bunch of starving chinks. There's no reason to believe western governments on everything when half the articles concerning North Korea are blatantly retarded.

The thing about cold wars is that they are never meant to go hot. As much as they hype it up, and as much as threats are tossed around, they almost definitely never will come to fruition.
This is because the anxious stagnation caused by a cold war acts as a perfect method of installing modal controls in a society desperate for protection. Create an enemy wicked enough, and you can get consent for any measure you want. The nuclear doesn't destroy, it consumes. Not with fire, but with terror. Those street shitters taking goat farms wish they could evoke the terror that the global cabal does on a daily basis, but even then they wouldn't know how to control it.
ceasefiremagazine.co.uk/in-theory-baudrillard-8/ - Explanation of Baudrillard's ideas on the concept.
North Korea was never a threat to begin with. They're the turn in the illusionist's deck, a hollow entity to justify control. I wonder what will be the prestige at the end of it?

Dank net =/= western media sources. Dank net means the dark net.

What game is that?

Seems like it's going to be more proxy wars and war of attrition

I just want a space imperium

Where do you think the fags on the dark net get their shit from? Sure they have some extra information but it's not like there are people from North Korea in there.

Sure we do. Despite rampant genocide and fierce mind control, North Koreans are still having families. Meanwhile, in the land of freedom…

Doesn't North Korea have a satellite with a nuclear bomb?

There's tons of antiquated artillery on the DMZ pointed at Seoul on DMSwitch. Everyone in SK will die Storm of Steel style.

Nothing will happen.

Get out.

I am ready and waiting

They have TWO of them user
I unironically want one of them.
Hey >>Holla Forums are these sats remote hackable? kek

What is that bolt action you've got there?

airsoft LARPer

Stop being pussies already and nuke NY and LA

Are you going to shoot at the nuke or something

Yeah, it's so much better to not have kids but work hard so money can come of every paycheck to support unemployed or partially unemployed spics.

t. based Commiefornian, the only state doing communism right

If dubs then happening

You got dubs split by a zero so maybe happening maybe not happening.

No, he just didn't get dubs. Nothing is happening.

You forgot the part where the (((Rosenbergs))) sent classified info to the Soviets.

This literally nothing, fuck off kike shill

#Kimspirations inspire me to live life to it's fullest.

Good.