What are essential games to own for pc?

what are essential games to own for pc?
i just got a really good pc and i want to pirate as much as i can before the happening in a week

Deus Ex, Doom and System Shock 2.

what's going to happen next week?

what about SS 1?

Here you go

Absolutely fucking nothing.
Just a DNS Server change which by the way you can change by your own will

If this is your first gaymenPC try all the genres that aren't on consoles like proper sims, RTS, grand strategy ect.

What became of the nods respectfully guy?

Never played it, have you?.

This game is so popular that i doubt it will dissapear just like that.

i assume shortly after he rushed to the aid of a triggered feminist

Absolutely nothing

Any essential games that are NOT first person shooter?

we have IDs

Something spurred this. What was it ?

>his name is "Not OP"

Asking for must-haves is too broad. What you should be asking for is must-haves for various genres, because if you're gonna load up your computer with games then you should have a variety of genres to pick from.

I'd give you my list of must-haves spanning various genres but that list would be fucking humongous if you want me to include niche genres like fighting games, shmups, visual novels, H-games, or doujin games that break genre conventions.

Lucasarts games?

Eh, okay.
Anything else? Different genres maybe?

He was pointing out that there was no need to point out that he wasn't OP.

Here comes the airplane, open wide

See

Should i be concerned if I'm Europoor?

Natural assumption to make when seeing two posts under two different IDs is that they are different people. It would make more sense to feel the need to state you are OP if the IDs suggested otherwise.

If you aren't schizophrenic, you don't put that much value in IDs.

Mount and Blade Warband

Any of the Total Wars I guess, they have massive amounts of replay for me at the very least.

Maybe CK2 if you're into autistic micromanagement

This.

Who gives a shit who's who anyway? This is a fucking anonymous imageboard, you're not supposed to know posters' identity.

lol this is pc gaming, there isn't. enjoy the multiplats, fps games, and clicker games. If you really want some variety load up some emulators.

RTS, grand strategy, CRPG, all sorts of things remain PC exclusive. So do the best puzzle games, as far as I'm aware

clicking games

Most games pre-1994 didn't require mouse input

May as well call console games "button games"

rts, grand strategy didn't really exist much pre-1994. please keep track of what we're talking about here.

Doom
Half Life
Star Wars Jedi Academy.

DOOM/Quack 1
Mount and Blade Warband
Half Life 1, arguably 2 but only if you run it modded SMOD + any map modification that removes the forced "cutscenes"
Warcraft 3
Thief Gold/2
Total War Medieval 2
Devil May Cry 4
Your preferred arena shooter, be it Quake Live, UT99, or my personal favorite UT4
Deus Ex
Diablo 1
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Gothic 1 and 2
F.E.A.R. and it's 2 expansions
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
Arx Fatalis (use Arx Libertalis)
System Shock 1 and 2
Max Payne 1 and 2
Ultima VII
Baldur's Gate 2
Fallout 1
Arcanum

Dark Souls 1
Dragon's Dogma
E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy
Morrowind (use OpenMW)
the first half of Crysis 1

I think I would need to huff some spraypaint before I could understand why you're here

Wizardry and Might and Magic