END WHITE SUPREMACY

I'm just going to leave this here

imgur.com/a/NwV16

Other urls found in this thread:

theweek.com/speedreads/724563/poll-finds-that-39-percent-respondents-think-white-people-are-under-attack
youtube.com/watch?v=wVdqz95mzMc
adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/pepe-the-frog
archive.is/HnbOj
earlobe.com/r/Anarchism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HATE US CUZ U ANUS

I've been saying, make really extreme leftist type posters and plaster them around campus, town squares, etc. I mean some really ridiculous shit like ALL WHITES ARE RACIST ITS IN THEIR DNA SO WE MUST EXTERMINATE THEIR BLOODLINES

Jesus christ go back to half if you can't make a proper OP.

That actually tends to work against leftists.
normie

you

normie

you

Target those old enough to remember what life was like before the kikes had turned the popular culture anti-white.

there are a bunch of videos like that from non-whites about how whites are "the most destructive force on the planet" "every white is racist" so on and so forth. Just show it to white normies.

I'm going to start posting these everywhere, thanks OP!

nah. bad plan or a fake news plant detected.

Didn't we try this with the women abused campaigns? Didn't it end up on the front page of Vice or something?

Time until some Leftist rag uses this thread as an excuse for the Left's real radical propaganda?

saged

Do it! sorry for not knowing the protocol. I don't post on these boards. I make memes in private circles. You've seen my shit.

We need to saturate social media with insane leftist memes calling for the genocide of white people. Make them own it.

use a text editor to insert hidden meme messages into image sourcecode of said anti-white images.

In your opinion I'm a racist.
You're just saying that because I'm White.
Anti-racist is just a code word for anti-White.
In your opinion I'm a racist.
You're just saying that because I'm White.
Anti-racist is just a code word for anti-White.

What's wrong with what they make already? They already make insane anti-White propaganda. If you want to help leftists disseminate their anti-White hate propaganda, just make a reddit account and ask r/Anarchism for some "anti-racist" propaganda.

I disseminate pro-White propaganda on Twitter just fine. If you're getting banned, you're probably just using racial slurs which are ineffective with most White people anyway.

Can't stop greatness.

I want to thank our glorious mods for yet another word filter. I really do enjoy not writing what I wanted to. You guys are so creative and so brilliant and so non-Jewish. All hail our glorious mods who bravely prevent us from writing what we wanted to type. Screw serious conversations. Screw free speech. CHANGE OUR WORDS!

What gets filtered?

Their system only works through incrementalism. If you accelerate it, it doesn't work. If you call for the outright sterilization of all white people they have to own it. It's the same Whitaker concept, you use logic and reason to determine the end result. Diversity is codeword for white genocide. The only way to end white supremacy is to end white people. Accelerationism will trigger the fuck out of normies.

I doubt the press would release numbers that were too damning, let alone a fair procedure for tallying up the numbers. So many people are off the grid precisely because of these media outlets, and they're not going to be heard until it's too late for the jew and it's puppets.

Who cares about pro-white propaganda. No one becomes pro white until they realize we're under attack! Anti-white propaganda to the extreme will make people pro-white. That's how we all became pro-white!! We realized we were under attack!

The numbers are worse than they will admit.

>theweek.com/speedreads/724563/poll-finds-that-39-percent-respondents-think-white-people-are-under-attack

White people, obviously.

Worse for them or worse for white people? And how do you know?

You think pro-white propaganda is more powerful than this? Fear works.

I don't care, and I'm certainly not going to discourage it.

Gotta hand it to our GLORIOUS mods. They are so clever and their deeds so epic! If you tally up all the great men of our race and their deeds. Adolf Hitler, William Pierce, George Rockwell, etc, their deeds are UNIMPORTANT compared to this brilliant word filter.
THANKYOU MODS for preventing us from having serious conversations by altering what we write. I THOUGHT that I wanted to write R-edit spacing, but in your WISDOM, you knew I really needed to write "Earlobe" spacing. Just like when I wanted to write Black Sun, you changed it to NIGGER Sun. And when I wanted to write "Religion of Cuckā„¢-ic State" I you knew that I really wanted you to change it to Religion of Cuck-ic state
As I said, our mods have contributed more to our race than anyone before or in the future. This word filter is so great that our mods will be enshrined with all the other GREAT men of our race. All hail our GLORIOUS mods for destroying the EVIL that is writing what I wanted to.
FUCK serious conversations and FUCK free speech!
MORE WORD FILTERS!!!!

?????????????????????????
Okay fine. Just go to "earlobe" Anarchism (HEY MODS, CHANGE THAT WORD TOO) and ask for some anti-racist (HEY MODS CHANGE THAT WORD TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) propaganda.

Because they lie!
George W. Bush just gave a speech today about how nation, blood, and soil is not American. They are afraid!! America, symbols, flags, etc need to be attached to only white people.

Pro-white propaganda is great but you have to get these brainwashed whites there first. You have to make them understand we are in a fight for our existence.

Did you even read the questions? I asked "worse for them or worse for white people?" I also asked how you knew. "Because they lie!" doesn't answer my questions.

If the attack vector for making anti-white propaganda is beyond the current norm such as advocating for things like forced sterilization, then doing that could succeed. Right now there are whites still in question as what they should believe but they can be convinced if they see feminists, SJWs, and assorted leftists unironically demanding sterilization. The only reason why they're still in question now is because they're relying and extending their limit for the benefit of the doubt.

When they see things "promoting diversity" and other code words/phrases, they assume the best intentions are in mind. That's why jews have been using code phrases and words, the euphemism is the painkiller. Removing the code words and phrases and pushing for leftists to use those and be more open about their intentions removes all doubt. After that, there won't be any whites left in the middle trying to decide what to think.

You sound dumber with each post.

Worse for non-whites leftists and jews. They have to own that their anti-white agenda is to genocide us.

I hate to blackpill, but the ideological battle is over. I've spent the last couple months on FB trying to win over former normie friends, and it's impossible. They internalized all the bullshit from their boomer parents. War is the only answer.

People are afraid of force. If you demand force and threaten people with sterilization they will respond negatively to "ending white supremacy."

And you're suggesting to me that you have the real numbers that are higher than a third of the population? Unless you provide them I'm going to assume you're talking out of your ass.

You're free to kill yourself. No one will care.

Says the fucking kike. Are you even trying to be constructive?

No I don't care about pro-white propaganda because it didn't get me here, it only reenforced my beliefs. It is good for sure but ant-white propaganda and the white rabbit trolls got me where I am now.

I'm a kike because you're a massive pussy?

They do this of their own volition.

Feel free to shut the fuck up anytime.

No, you're a kike because you're trying to control language. This isn't arcane.

Accelerationism doesn't work. Just look at Europe.

He's got it right
I'd rather an onslaught of subtler increments of their own brand of propaganda.
Plastering a bathroom wall with apparently-inane lefty comments that just bite at the edges of their conscience.
Things like promoting non-white adoption, cuck-like behaviour for respect, etc etc. Things that will perk up their dissonance detectors.

Also, coming up with subtler messages is way more fun than blatant ones.

No I'm telling you that nobody will care if you kill yourself you whiny pussy.

No I just talk to people in my business. I say the most racist shit to normies and they all shake their little retarded heads in agreement.

KILL ALL KIKES AND NIGGERS

This is why we are in such a shit. Complete morons.

Here, join the fun:

Tag: "Because it's their time!" (Alternate: about time)

Tag: "I'm strong enough to respect my partner's choices!"

C'mon, channel your inner marketing jew, you can do it.

When did "accelerationism" ever happen in europe?

Personal anecdotes don't mean shit to me, you claimed you had some insight into the American white people's minds (based off of more legit statistics) and you don't.

Post anti-white propaganda, get more anti-white activity.
Post pro-white propaganda, get more pro whites.

To put it another way, the ranks of the anti white are already making the case against us; why stoop to jewish lying tactics to trick them? Hitler didn't false flag the reichstag, that is a myth created by the communists.

And that's great, you're doing ad hom now. We have your entire playbook, you're finished.

Look whose talking.

I'm calling you a whiny pussy. That's the long and short of it.

You're too stupid too live, Chaim.

It depends on what the current demographics of redpills and your level of hope user.
I believe there's enough close-enough-to-be-redpilled people out there that twisting the screws works out favorably.
If you do not, then of course you'd be mad, that's logical.

Whatever makes you feel better about your sad sack of shit life.

Kill yourself, Shlomo.

Didn't I just tell you to do just that? You're gonna steal my line from me like that?

This is actually a good idea, OP is just a faggot who needs to make a better OP. But good work on the posters that use reverse psychology to fight racemixing.

Some more ideas: "All whites should pay for slavery, whites need to step back so non-whites and immigrants can get better lives, non-whites and immigrants should be preferred in jobs and public administration and so on". Attack their existence. Racial and national identity is built when you are under attack, not when everything is going swimmingly. Racial and national identity is at the core of being a human and one of the last things we can fall back when everything else fails. Don't beleive me? Look how groups are formed in prison. Do inmates stick to other inmates from the same city, age group, religion, sexual preference etc.? No, they stick to THEIR PEOPLE, their race, their blood, their culture. Because in the end, that is still the strongest bond. We need to exaggerate globalists agenda to a point where people scream ""Enough!".

Also, fuck the (((mods))) for anchoring this.

>fuck the (((mods))) for anchoring this
No fuck you for thinking that ironic faggotry isn't faggotry.

And yet I have triggered the world a lot more than you. We live in a much different world than 1930's Germany. My tactics have been successful on my own and with a handful of trusted people. Fuck yourselves. When were your memes on international news?

>youtube.com/watch?v=wVdqz95mzMc

>adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/pepe-the-frog

You can shill and d&c to your miserly little heart's content, Schlomo. This is still a good idea.

Also, try this board.

>>>/bmw/

In your wild imagination.

What am I shilling? Not being a retard?

That is a really simplistic view of things.
Does OP poster make you an anti-white? No, right? It may make you feel rage, or contempt, but not support for its message. Granted, more craftier (intentionally abhorrent, but contextually cohesive) forms of "botched propaganda" like suggests, would work even better.

The idea is to generate disgust. It works. People do not like the bad propaganda and it turns them away from the associated movements (e.g., feminism, BLM, etc)

Just stick to the truth. The truth is on our side.

How do you think I have the original png's retard?

Thanks, white men get triggered by memes calling for their demise. I want to trigger white men into action.

845633 is obviously Mossad. Please block and move on.

What an accurate representation of my post that's visible to all.

What has that done for us in the last few decades?

Some tips, by the way.

Use a printer you pick up at a yard sale, flea market, etc. Do not use your personal computer. I don't care how many proxies you're behind. Just don't. Buy a laptop at a yard sale too. In cash, of course. Don't even buy your own paper. Just steal some from your local library.

AND ALWAYS WEAR GLOVES WHILE HANDLING YOUR PROPAGANDA MATERIAL. DO NOT DO ANYTHING THAT MAY LEAVE TRACES OF YOUR INVOLVEMENT.

For bonus points, hand the propaganda out to your local BLM chapter. Pretend you're a cuck. Let them continue to disseminate it. That way, if they get caught, there's no good way for the media to spin it.

Good luck!

You're awfully new.

Ask me why I give a fuck first. I don't and I won't.

Good night anons

I hope you get nightmares faggot.

nigger what

Some of them are just cringey, but you've got some good ones in there too.

You realise this has been done a few times, right? The whole idiotic 'beat your wife because she voted for Trump' stuff backfired, just the same as this will. Our sites are monitored and they will quickly realise that its us doing it - and they will then shill it out, and retarded normalfags will think that everything over-the-top evil and retard comes from us and not 'actual' anti-whites.

What the hell is the point? If you want to draw attention to THEIR propaganda, which is near as evil as anything you lot could make up - then that's a different story. Do not create stuff for them though. It is also incredibly annoying when showing people anti-white content, only to find out that some 'neo-nazi white supremacist' made it, and then watch the person you were converting dismiss all the legitimate points they were previously buying, and put up a wall against any evidence that you might show them in the future.

You harm our cause by using deception. We are white men. Fight with the truth. Deceit is for yids, shitskins and niggers.

How about no.

Take action you retarded fuck, just use the truth instead of lies and deceit. Expose the anti-whites. Some great user compiled 2 and a half hours of yids openly talking about how they want to genocide the whites.

THAT is good for us. Expose people to the truth and their eyes will open. We have seen this happen numerous times in recent years, notably when our enemy made up LIES about us and they were found out. Think of how many whites woke up because of the Zimmerman stuff, because of GamerGate, because of all the lies spread about Trump, Brexit and those who would vote for such things? Deceit has always been the tool of the parasite, and the masses are finally waking up to this fact. Now is the time for the truth, not for us to pretend things are ever-so-slightly worse and thus give people a reason to doubt everything.

Yes, someone made The Greatest Story Never Told part 2: Electric Boogaloo.

That's great for the 2% of people who will actually watch the entire thing.

We need more than 2% of people. we need as much as we can get. We need every barber, construction worker, cashier and other miscellaneous schmuck we can get. Tell me, how many of them do you honestly think are going to watch a two hour video?

You conveniently left out the success of Draft Our Daughters and similar ones.

It's not deceit when you showcase the enemy's intentions in its naked form. Were german propaganda posters deceitful? Do we have to wait for another feminist to post on twitter about how whites should be sterilized before going out and telling people that? You might say, "just post the twitter screencap." But then how is that different from making posters illustrating it as propaganda.

We should use all available options to our advantage. Truth is king, but we're not a marketing brand. Is someone going to discard the redpill if they found out one of their favorite hitler or jfk quotes is fake? I bet every serious Holla Forumslack has a couple of those in their OC folders. Once someone is redpilled they're redpilled.

Fuck, that takes me back. Remember when we convinced all those retards to vote remain on twitter, too?

Then make stuff like:
"Did you know X jewish professor wants all whites to be exterminated?" and have a picture of them and a link to the video of them openly admitting it. More like "Did you know that 80% of black people hate whites?" or "Immigrant men do not trust white women because they believe you have sex with animals", and then have pictures of youtube comments or videos of the niggers saying this stuff.

Use the truth as a weapon. Expose the masses to the shit we see daily. Why lie about shit?

Exposing what they are doing is a little bit different to out-right making stuff up. You're being too simplistic. The difference here is that there are leftist groups that are not, at least openly, pushing white genocide. So when you lie about various leftists saying they want to kill all whites - you get the media coming out, talking to these leftists who (perhaps lie, or perhaps genuinely) do not want to kill all whites. And then they say that it is 'white supremacist neo-nazis' making this stuff up. And then all of the ACTUAL evil shit other leftists say gets a free pass as normalfags consider it to be us making up lies.

Just stick to the already very numerous real life examples. There is no reason to fabricate anything. The truth is on our side. Niggers, shitskins and spics make public videos calling whites all manner of things. Jewish professors and even political leaders openly call for the replacement of whites, the destruction of our cultures and even out-right extermination in some cases. This is as strong as anything you can make up, and they cannot blame it on us.

You do your thing, and I'll do mine.

The problem is your thing hurts the rest of us who are trying to expose the truth. It's idiotic and unnecessary. If they were lying about their goals then you might have a point - but they are not. It is all openly out there. You do not NEED to deceive people. Show them the truth.

Okay, how about this - you can't stop me, no matter how hard you shill. I'm going to do whatever I fucking please.

Filtered.

Y'know what? If you're too stupid to see it, you deserve it.

Lefty/Jew shill status confirmed.

Wow you already have it all pictured in your head. How come they don't directly report all the stuff we say here then? Because the best way to cover up something is to not talk about it. What happened when the media said that racists were saying jews did 9/11? People began to look into that. The media takes a risk even trying to warn people about our schemes and even our message.

Wow, it will all happen just like that automatically. Astounding. So leftists don't get a free pass now? They will only get it after we do something. Even though we're essentially telling people the logical extent of leftism, that's a lie. Oh and even though we tell the truth the media says we're lying too. Wow we're completely stuck then.

This is PRcuckery user. You're still letting GG run your mind.

Stop arguing with the Jew, he's just consensus cracking.

Let me spell it out nice and slowly for you my good monkey. You. Might. Have. A. Point. If. We. Did. Not. Have. Masses. Of. Real. Truthful. Factual. Evidence. That. Makes. The. Exact. Same. Points. That. Your. Lies. Would. Make.

There is literally no reason to lie. There is no reason to deceive. We have videos of jews saying they want to genocide whites. We have the freaking kalergi plan documented in text. Why make shit up? Even if the media couldn't expose us - which they can and have done before - what is the point of lying? What does it gain us that we do not already have? Why give them a potential way of dismissing the shit actual leftists and kikes have said when we do not have to? There is no advantage to lying over simply stating the truth and exposing what they have said. None.

It's okay I'm better at arguing.

We're not inventing any lies if we're unmasking the left's true intentions. That's the part you're completely glancing over. You are equating an unfiltered view of leftism with lying. That's the part you're failing to establish.

this
They do this on their own. Just take pictures of it.

I get that, but as said: WHY? Leftists already OPENLY admit that they want to genocide us. Show the masses that. If they were an intelligent enemy that hid their true desires - then maybe you would be right to want to expose their true intentions. There is no reason to now though. All you do is give them the ability to say: "Look, white supremacists make stuff up about us! - Everything bad you read is lies from them!" Sure, that might not happen. Maybe it is to some degree 'PR cuckery'. BUT ITS AN UNNECESSARY RISK.

There is no fucking reason to lie. None at all. Just show people the truth. The truth cannot be blamed on us. It is undeniable. It carries no risk. And it exposes them as well as anything you could make up.

Forces them to own it. More normalfags see it but not enough of them have seen it. The media's true job is to clean up the image of the left and make it as presentable as possible. For instance, that's why they rarely bring on transfags even though they want everyone to poison their bodies with the wrong hormones. They want to push pedaphilia but they have to start with agegap relationships. Forcing them to own it takes the frog in the pot and accelerates the temperature where the frog cannot help but notice the change.

They already do lie. That's a moot point. They cannot defend and prove beyond a doubt that any "fake" propaganda is not theirs because we have examples of their real ones already there.

you guys are trying to be too subtle. Make some really heavy handed shit like 2nd pic related. Motherfuckers are stupid, you've got to slap them with that shit.

No it doesn't. They deny it and people can believe them because it genuinely is not them, was not them who said it.
100% agree. Show this. Stick to truthful things, and if you think normalfags are a bit too stupid to get it add a little caption saying something like "Wait, isn't that pedophilia?!" The point is you use real pictures, real statements, real videos, real documents. I'm not saying do not meme, I'm not saying don't add your opinions; I'm saying don't just make shit up.

And we can prove it by showing the masses evidence to the fact that they have said it, they have done it, they have pushed it. Rather than a meme saying "more dead white men please", have a picture of the coffin with a direct quote from a jewish professor or that German politician who said that its good that Germans are becoming a minority.

You can make the same (actually better) arguments with the truth, and no one can deny it or blame us for spreading misinformation/fake news. We don't have to lie. It might be a good idea to compile a lot of disgusting anti-white quotes for easy meme-ing however.

It's not the worst idea I have ever heard but, I suspect you have an angena here. There is something off about the was you write.

I don't think you know what you yourself are saying. Let me give you an example. This article here is kosher enough for you to appreciate because it comes from the fags themselves: archive.is/HnbOj

Is saying this a lie; "Faggots want to brainwash kids into being gay!"

Whether it is or isn't (it isn't), the media will cover try to cover it up. Under your rules you have to wait until we get an example of them admitting it. Only the really stupid or relaxes ones do. The media despite its ability to cover the asses of its cohorts does not have all of the time and energy to defend one another. Exposing them by making propaganda for them that's completely unfiltered in their intentions is not lying.

It forces them to own their image which in case you haven't realized it now does imply that they will try to cover it up. That only works so many times because even when mentioning it once, that's enough to put that idea in normalfags heads. When (((they))) and their shabbos goyim fuck up and do what we know they've been doing and want to do, that dispels all doubt. Therefore, we're jumping ahead to their endgame and revealing their plans and as they try to get closer, they make our arguments for us.

Actually that's fine. If you have evidence for your claim. I'm against stuff like, for instance, that thing above saying "more dead white men please". Unless it comes with an acompanying quote, article, video where a jew says it - steer clear of such things.

Do not however write your own fake article that exaggerates the already disgusting kike agenda though. Use real stuff, and as said, if you think normalfags are too stupid to understand add a caption saying that its brainwashing, pedophilia, white genocide, etc.

That's rather the point though. That's something that leftists encourage and the media tries to pretend isn't something they say. This is calling their bluff, causes leftists to cheer, and normalfags to realize that they didn't know what was going on and now they do.

Support with evidence, with videos and text. That's what I'm arguing. Making a poster and pretending to be a left-wing group will have them denying it and calling it 'fake news', designed by white-supremacists to hurt their image with lies.

Make the same statement with a link to one of the myriad videos where a yid says it - and suddenly they cannot deny it any longer. If you do not use evidence to prove what you have said is the truth then it can backfire. There is no need to take that risk when we have the proof.

They'll still deny it even in the face of proof which is what I'm getting at. The best option is to do both. Because normalfags will see the proof and that validates both the fake and the real one in their eyes. The reason why both is best is because it directly exposes their plans in the same way that naming the jew is always the best solution when talking about jewish schemes.

Dunno, my grandfather hated niggers, and this was in the 70's. He kinda looked like Archie Bunker too.

it's long but worth reading.

earlobe.com/r/Anarchism