Exclusive: Former Model Accuses David Blaine of Rape 13 Years Later

Exclusive: Former Model Accuses David Blaine of Rape 13 Years Later
Scotland Yard tells The Daily Beast that it is ‘investigating an allegation of rape’ against the superstar magician over an incident in London in 2004.
Scotland Yard is investigating magician David Blaine after a model accused him of raping her in London. Police have asked Blaine come to Britain to be interviewed, according to emails reviewed by The Daily Beast.
Natasha Prince claims Blaine raped her at a private home in London’s Chelsea neighborhood in the summer of 2004, months after her 21st birthday, she told The Daily Beast in her first-ever interview on the subject.
“Officers from the Met’s Child Abuse and Sexual Offences Command are investigating an allegation of rape,” Scotland Yard said in a statement to The Daily Beast. “The allegation was reported to police on 17 November 2016 by a woman who alleged she was raped at an address in Chelsea in June or July 2004 when she was aged 21. There have been no arrests at this stage and enquiries continue.”
Police last month emailed Prince that they had requested Blaine, through his attorney, come to the UK for an “interview under caution” where he would be provided with the particulars of the allegation. Blaine’s attorney, Marty Singer, denied all allegations to The Daily Beast in a statement.
“My client vehemently denies that he raped or sexually assaulted any woman, ever, and he specifically denies raping a woman in 2004,” the statement said. (“This would include Natasha Prince,” Singer said in an additional statement.) “If, in fact, there is any police investigation, my client will fully cooperate because he has nothing to hide.”
In the year since Prince contacted police last October, allegations of sexual abuse and harassment have roiled almost every industry. Roger Ailes and Bill O’Reilly of Fox News were dismissed after they were discovered to have paid off accusers. Donald Trump’s presidential campaign was wounded by his boasting of sexual assault on tape and multiple women accusing him of groping, including in an ongoing lawsuit. And Hollywood’s king, Harvey Weinstein, was dethroned after allegations were unearthed that he preyed on women in the industry.

thedailybeast.com/exclusive-former-model-accuses-david-blaine-of-rape

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/UbdnY
archive.fo/6ZSAE
archive.fo/iLSMD
hooktube.com/watch?v=DfHLKCJTjx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blaine was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York, the son of Patrice Maureen White (1946–1995), a school teacher, and William Perez, a veteran of the Vietnam War. His father was of half Puerto Rican and half Italian descent, and his mother was of Russian Jewish ancestry.

kike free 1st post

FUCKING KIKE!

Not sure that I believe a guy who is disciplined enough to hold his breath underwater for like 17 mins, stand atop a foot wide 100ft pole for 3 days straight and be encased in an ice block for days with no food would be the type to lose his cool and rape some model, but who the fuck knows.
How exactly do you prove a rape that happened over a decade ago anyway? Now that I think about it, I suppose with the way this shit works he now has to prove to the world he didn't rape her. I'm all for Pedowood burning but I'm thinking a lot of these girls are gettin it while the gettin is good and like most things, all the new laws will be directed at us, not the perpetrators.

kill yourself

By your reasoning, if it was one nigger or single Jew, you would agree that 10,000,000 white men need to burn, that is what this is all about.

Can't wait for this "guilty until proven innocent of sexual assault" panic to reach the press so these liars can get fucked too.

Thank you for your two amazing contributions to this thread. You've really added to the discussion and definitely don't look like a paid shill.

Problem is it's going to bleed into the normiesphere and all new laws will be enforceable on the public while the elite will skate as always. Does anyone here actually think Weinstein isn't going to retreat to some villa somewhere and collect royalties for the rest of his life? I'm being a bit defeatist for sure but this is how this shit works. We will be left cleaning up the steaming pile left in this hysteria's wake, not them. Money will buy them immunity, as always.

So what do you guys figure the next stage of this current moral panic will be? Women are naming and shaming popular Hollywood moguls, successful magicians, Olympic level gold medalist coaches. How long before you figure women start dredging up their own pasts and accusing common everyday men of some egregious misconduct, real or imagined?

How many men in management are going to get the treatment just to advance a cunt's career?

Men will be deemed incapable of being in positions of authority

I should imagine that the crisis management firms Pedowood have working around the clock to shift focus will be cooking something up along the lines you have suggested.

#MeToo is a plot to dilute attention from high profile offenders, we can be assured of this because it is being promoted by the same media players who downplay the scale of Weinstein’s offences.

When he said, 'let me show you a trick', surprise butt sex isn't wasn't what she had in mind xD.

I believe her. He has faggy, rape face. Or maybe that's just a jew thing and I want to KILL THEM ALL.

Weinstein is looking more n more like a blood sacrifice by the turbokikes. All these others too as well, something looks fishy with all this, it seems they're trying to amplify hollywood roasties with more victimhood points. Need to figure out how to hijack this still.

He made the evidence disappear and kept her quiet for 13 years because magic.

What?

Your time is coming

Natasha Prince is a trannie.
If you look at this photo and see a woman, I don't know what to tell you.

Just to add because this really matters whether you realize it or not. Video is of "Miss Tiffany Universe", a major trannie "beauty" pageant.
Skip through, familiarize yourself with just how far the deception has come and then ponder for a moment that these are amateurs without access to the funding available to Hollywood/Elite transgenders.

And here he is with another obvious trannie. Birds of a feather flock together.
Now compare the sex markers of the others who have come out as "rape victims" in the past few weeks and see if you spot a pattern.

Well, he sure does look like a Paki rapist (even though he isn't a paki as far as I know). He'd fit right in in one of those grooming gang pictures.

The confusion is understandable. Their golem is turning on them, as usual. It will continue its rampage for a while, until they have all been crushed, then we can start reigning them back in. For now, I think it is best to let it rampage.

sheeeeeeeeeeeeet

Interesting how many of the "women" are trannies?

Here's my question for people who share the opinion of ^faggot related^.

I expect we agree that to the blind masses, whites and jews aren't really conceptually distinct. They aren't primed to look for it, they don't see it, as long as they don't see it they don't think about it.

So what separates a jew from being hung by the court of public opinion and a white being similarly condemned, in terms of precedent? What safeguard is there in the fear you are so keen on fomenting that prevents it being turned on you at the first convenient moment? Or is there no safeguard and you just consider your own protection under the law an acceptable casualty as long as a dozen replaceable kikes get imprisoned?

Forced castration of male children?
This might seem small to some but I believe this is all set up for the next step of the feminisation of western society, jewish journalists are already doing these articles about how Weinstein was a masculinity problem or something like that. They're obviously ignoring that Weinstein and a lot of other men recently accused of molestation or rape were in fact hardcore feminists.

Another guy from transvestigation I see.. These are everywhere, not just Hollywood. Look at the guy ("hero") from the Las Vegas shooting on Ellen, he's an obvious FTM.

The amount of trannies in shekelwood is appalling. Most people have no fucking idea how bad it is.

It really is amazing how media jews can manipulate things this way.

It was less than 2 weeks it seems between
and

They know how to manipulate, I'll give the kikes that much at least.

The most "trannie dense" example of Hollywood pushing the trans agenda is "Real Housewives". Most of the "housewives" in that show are men. Portraying men as women in a show targeting GenX housewives serves 2 main purposes:
I'm not endorsing the channel, only this particular video

So what did he do to rape her?
Stare at her?

They're definitely attempting to extend the goal posts of "rape" here. Possibly a last minute ploy to condition us away from things like pizzagate. They never seem to describe the actual rape, which is extremely sus. Also the MSM is covering this WAY more than the Wood/Feldman claims, which are real rapes and molestations.

BUT, at least hollywood is getting what it deserves.

The mgtow faggotry is strong in this thread.

DAVID BLAINE YOU DEMON

There it is again! 4 threads with this same fucking shill tactic.

So his mother is a fucking bolshevik, of course.

(archive.fo/UbdnY if post get's deleted)

(archive.fo/6ZSAE if post get's deleted)

(archive.fo/iLSMD if post get's deleted)

Seriously, look at all these posters. Why are they calling every actress that attacked these directors a tranny?

They still think spouting obvious bullshit with unwarranted conviction is an ebin trool.

Quietly (anonymously) encourage these women to join the "RAPIST!" bandwagon, so we can accelerate the collapse, but personally oppose "guilty until proven innocent" because it's a truly despicable standard.

Better question, why are you accepting a narrative provided to you by Kikes in the media? You really believe that all of these "actresses" suddenly decided to turn on their paymasters? Don't be so fucking gullible. Look at the hashtag which emerged and try to understand the purpose of this HOLLYWOOD PSYOP.
Sorry kid but THE UNDERLYING TRUTH is vastly more important than running with Kike-provided narratives about "actresses" being raped by a Kike because "who cares if it's true, it's great propaganda to red pill the normies!!!1111"
Once you abandon truth you are no better than a kike, but back to the point, yes, these actresses really are trannies, saying so isn't trolling, it isn't an attempt at deflection (because Weinstein would still be a rapist either way if true) or anything else, why can't you see that the "idols" provided to you by a bunch of kikes are, in fact, men in drag?
Video related: "real housewives", aka real trannies

Another point which needs to be added: anyone who thinks that a man in Weinstein's position (regardless of age) can't have his pick of willing whores, has a rather childish understanding of the male-female sexual dynamic.
Power is aphrodisiac, Wangstain and men like him have no need to rape anyone, they have 20 year olds queueing up to give it out for a chance of a referral or a line of coke.

Why I heard the voice of Mre?

hooktube.com/watch?v=DfHLKCJTjx4

lets not forget the former first chimp lady was also a man in drag