Saudi King calls President Trump to thank him over Iran

Saudi King calls President Trump to thank him over Iran
presstv.com/Detail/2017/10/15/538674/Iran-Saudi-Arabia-US-Trump-IRGC-JCPOA

Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:34AM

Saudi Arabia’s King Salman has telephoned Donald Trump, voicing appreciation for the aggressive speech that the US president delivered against Iran on Friday night, the official Saudi Press Agency reported.

Salman “affirmed the kingdom’s support and welcomed the firm strategy announced by Trump towards Iran and its aggressive activities and support for terrorism in the region and the world,” it cited the monarch as saying during the Saturday conversation.

Trump on Friday asked the US Treasury Department to impose further sanctions on “the entire” Religion of Cuck™ic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) for what he claimed was “its support for terrorism.”

Accusations of terrorism against Iran are due to the country's support for groups such as Hezbollah which are fighting Takfiri terrorist groups in Syria and Iraq where Saudi Arabia is widely known to be sponsoring them.

In his talks with Trump, the Saudi king “praised the leadership role of the new US administration, which recognizes the magnitude of these challenges and threats,” the report said.

Trump “expressed his appreciation for the initiative of King Salman and his support, and stressed the keenness of the US to work with its allies to achieve security and world peace.”

The United States is a key source of weapons for Saudi Arabia which has been bombarding Yemen since 2015, leaving thousands of civilians dead.

Saudi Arabia was Trump's first stopping point on his maiden foreign trip as president, where he signed deals worth more than $300 billion, including $110 billion in arms sales.

Zio Trump should just kill himself already as should all his supporters

They're too invested. It really puts into perspective all the shilling that went on here during the campaign about "taking over the party from the neocons", though. All they did was put used up front men like Kristol on the back burner.

They say he’s taking Saudi rats’ side against Iran. Iirc the passports found in the rubble of 9/11 were all Saudi were they not? Keep in mind I don’t believe that crap story at all. Iran in turn has never attacked us. Totally nonsensical. And the SOS is touring the country as of today. Wtf.

Nobody is going to appreciate these moves. They say that our allies agree more with Russia and China. Please is there any fathomable way this is chess. Not for hollow affirmation of my support for him, but as a slight indication that our leadership is not leading us into destruction. Zionism needs to be abandoned. It’s a failing, losing strategy.

Not going to happen unless you start killing people. That's a generalized "you", by the way. I'm not intimating that you personally should go out and start shooting people up.

Ron Paul was the attempt.
Drumpf was the success, but also the realization, presidents cant do shit.

WTF I HATE BLUMPH NAOW

No, he wasn't. I don't know if you're just naive or you're deliberately obfuscating, but Trump was always the guy he's governing as. He did a good job being fairly ambiguous, but it was there if you were willing to listen.

Did they kiss yet? The Saudis aren't known for taking things slow.

Checked, and yes. He's always been forthright about his intentions & allegiances, some people fell for the leftist 'drumpf is a nahtsee' shit a bit too hard (hint, he's a pragmatist..) He's still a decent dude with relatively good intentions, but don't expect him to shoah Israel any time ever.

Feeling regret yet, stupid rural Drumphies?

He really isn't. He's a zionist neocon, 100%.
He isn't.
Maintaining the postwar order is not good intentions.
Or put tariffs on Chinese goods. Or Korean goods. Or get rid of 40 million illegals. Or pull out of the middle east. Or stop engineering the murder of the German people.

I'm speaking mimetically, Holla Forumss mission to influence culture was complete.

Holla Forums didn't have anything to do with it. Paid posters operating persona management software and automated bot posts operating out of this board and cuckchan is what was driving it. Actual posters who had been set up here since the first two exoduses were the ones getting banned every time they accurately nailed Trump's kiked out ass in a thread.

I have a message to you Holla Forums guys who now feel empowered to join the rest of us in civil society in expressing your opinions now that orange papi bear Drumpy is telling you its a-okay. But let me give you a real world reality check first. You are a blip, a temporary intifada. The march of history moves on, and ultimately the right side of history (aka the resistance) will prevail over this embarassing road bump. You will be little more than peons of a footnote in the inevitable progress of society.

I know if must feel good to have a father figure validating the worst and ugliest thoughts you have, but dont act like uneducated fools even though you dropped out of community college. Being a Nazi is never ok, even if it makes you feel big and powerful. Sure, joining in rallies to save statues built to losers might give you the courage to abandon your naked japanese cartoon girls and get out of your moms basement for the first time in 2 decades. But remember this, it is you who is afraid. Us city people aren't, because fat snowflake nazi lovers like you will not intimidate us. You are not real americans, for america has always been a rainbow of diversity, and you are just delaying the inevitable as you deplorables slowly die out. You are scared shitless because your grand kids will be brown.

lol reported

That was always a good copypasta.

Words are outweighed by actions, numbnuts.

No.

Yes those magical passports that just happened to turn up in the rubble.

Cry harder. Kike.

I realize that that situation might hypothetically be necessary, but isn’t there anybody up there who might think shit, we’re going to be hated by the whole world if we do em like we did Iraq. Other countries know we killed 1.5 million or so civilians there, and I’m sure it’s gotten fucking old. We probably would easily roast Iran, but I feel there’d be hell to pay.

What I mean is trump might be a phony but doesn’t he care about the life his grandson has later?

I want to believe what you’re implying I really do. That seems to be what happened with NK, but I think Iran is different. Almost seems inevitable unless something changes.

It's crazy when people BTFO themselves.

Of course he cares about the lives of his grandchildren. They're all kikes and he's on team kike.

This. Trump said a whole bunch of shit about North Korea and nothing happened yet. Trump says a bunch of dumb shit or shit I don't agree with but actions and results are what matters. I will care when substantial action is taken against Iran, but currently it is a game of chicken and decertifying will not necessarily lead us to war, only burn whatever weak rapport king nigger managed to build with the Iranians and revert to status quo peaceful yet hostile relations that we have had for decades. After the Syria strike ended up being nothing and after the "Amnesty deal" ended up being stacked in a way to kill DACA I have every reason to give him the benefit of the doubt.