The God Pattern & How to use it

=The shills and JQ don't want you to see this!=

Only few can understand. The guy who found The God Pattern™ is by the name of Quinn Michaels it's probably a pen name and since half a year he's posting videos on is YT channel about a range of topics that we found here on Holla Forums.

Let's see what you found the The God Pattern™

[YT]8H0lHmfxLaA[/YT]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8H0lHmfxLaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off, Quinn
>>>/fringe/

youtube.com/watch?v=8H0lHmfxLaA

The God Pattern: everything is interconnected. No man is an island. While we perceive separate, independent things in the phenomena of life, the actual underlying truth is everything is interdependent and interconnected. Things appear as solid, static objects, we even have a concept called "mass", but again, the reality is that everything is energy, everything is just one form or another of energy. The seer, the seen, and the seeing, all energy.

So howcome this nigger doesn't know the lotto numbers? If God wanted to send me a message am quite sure he could dox me xD.

Wtf is this shit?

Truth

its an intentionally shit slide thread which is a part of the ongoing demoralization/shilling campaign that is trying to fracture the 8/pol/ userbase.

yes, matter is just a very very dense type of energy.
just like you

More like arsehole pattern.

also, this one better be good

Not if you hide behind 666 proxies

Correct. And you as well, since we are all One consciousness experiencing itself subjectively.

someone posted it on Holla Forums already

Also, someone already used it

whoops, wrong order (my Holla Forums folder needs a lot of organizing)

schizo shit

Well for one consider the possible variables. In the lottery sense, a computer running numbers even randomly, could hypothetically be culprit to advisability. But it's how you pick them

I've seen the balls with numbers on them being used in air.

Add in a human element, and the machines are less inclined?

Delete, dude is way out there.

If you see connections between random stuff everywhere it means you probably have schizophrenia.

Yeah no we are going to separate things for sure. Fuck off. This mission is to end the enslavement. YOU NIGGER PEDOPHILE

Good thing Japs are White.