PIECE OF SHIT GW. BUSH COMES OUT SWINGING AT TRUMP 'Bigotry Emboldened'

PIECE OF SHIT GW. BUSH COMES OUT SWINGING AT TRUMP 'Bigotry Emboldened'
George W. Bush comes out of retirement to throw shade at Trump as he denounces 'bullying and prejudice' in politics and praises the value of immigration
Former U.S. president George W. Bush left little doubt about how he feels about Donald Trump on Thursday
Rare speech in New York City was full of veiled barbs in the current president's direction
'Bullying and prejudice in our public life sets a national tone,' he said, and 'provides permission for cruelty and bigotry'
Bush also slammed Trump's trade isolationism and complained that 'we've seen nationalism distorted into nativism' and forgotten immigration's 'dynamism'
George W. Bush hinted Thursday at his dissatisfaction with Donald Trump, complaining in a New York City speech that 'bullying and prejudice' has become a caustic norm in American public life.

At an event hosted by the George W. Bush Institute, the 43rd U.S. president rattled off a thinly veiled litany of complaints about the current commander-in-chief, focusing on both his tone and his isolationist policy choices.

'Our young people need positive role models,' he said. 'Bullying and prejudice in our public life sets a national tone, provides permission for cruelty and bigotry, and compromises the moral education of children.'

Trump's tenure has been marked by a seemingly endless stream of outraged posts on his Twitter account and a dramatic political polarization among U.S. voters.

He told reporters in the Oval Office a few hours after Bush spoke that he wasn't aware of what he said.

'I didn't see it. I didn't see it,' he said.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4997756/Bush-throws-shade-Trump-bullying-prejudice.html

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/created/nationalism
archive.fo/3cTVj
amazon.com/Official-Jeb-Bush-Guacamole-Molcajete/dp/B014MG861M/
ibb.co/gujKyw
ibb.co/hqJq5b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SO SAY'S A PEDOPHILE

Funny how the left is now on GW's side….Should show you how fickle the (((liberals))) are.

Muh-Drumpf is a kike puppet shills can go right the hell back on suicide watch now. Dubya was the second-biggest kike shill we've ever had in the White House, and he's aggressively fingerpainting angry notes at Based President right now. This is a good sign – it means Israel still has its suspicions about Trump and wants him delegitimized as much as possible.

FUCK YOU KIKES! GENERATION KILL WILL NOT FORGET YOUR TRICKS IN IRAQ

Reminder: They used to LOVE Russia before Putin got into power and he started reviving the Church to shore up his own rule.

Unreal, isn't it?

Funny how this "Texan" (actually from Connecticut) nigger lover never said a damn word about half-jew Obongo.

((( ))) (first post, ALWAYS)
I'm not voting for fucking hillary on 2020, so fuck off my board.

kek

He's salty because The God Emperor made his brother look like a fool

Go back to reddit, seriously. GWB has never been on our side and everybody here has always understood that.

This is bullshit leftists use to basically say "be weak cucks and let us push "progressivism" constantly piece by piece until we destroy your entire culture." Basically, "polarization" is a sign of strong resistance to the progressive narrative. They want us to all be spineless neoliberals like Bush and Jeb so they can build-up enough power to stab us in the back.

Hilarious to hear him say "white supremacy" as if that's the worst possible plague to ever hit the planet.

The voters have already decided this George

I would've thought he did that when he refused to back him during the election

Bush was a total con man. Worst things that ever happened to the US was electing him President in the last 70 years.

BUSH DID 9/11

Maine.

I hated Bush as a president, but he seems like a cool guy. I’d have a drink with him and go skateboarding with his brother.

He's from Connecticut. He attended Andover prep school, then Yale and Harvard. His family owns properties in Maine and Florida, but his father claims residence in 11 states.

I turned on CNN for five seconds and they were trying to make a big deal about this. They are grasping for straws. W is pretty much universally loathed by everyone. They may as well be arguing that Shillary crying about him hurts him some how.

Jeb must have been crying on the phone so much to his older brother that George actually felt sorry for him and made this speech.

I AGREE

JEWS DID 9/11
Bush was complicit.

Jeb thread?

coming from the "no child left behind" douche, that is fucking hilarious.
he created a generation of fucking dullards.

You spelled "Mossad" wrong

Read a book, nigger.

Literally who?

Kek

It's fascinating to watch people who were rabidly anti-GWB and anti-Cheney (for good reason) now aligning themselves with them.
When Cheney slithered out from his den of evil to make anti-Trump statements a few months ago, I had a couple of family members even going so far as to gaslight and claim that they weren't so bad in light of Trump's "fascist" America. Insanity.

It's like waking up in bizarro world.

Who are they going to get to come out against Trump next? Chad Kroeger?

He's gonna get /just/ed…

Pls clap

Classic

god yes i miss threads about jeb

Low energy.
He seems to have caught it from Jeb

Seksi

Thats the entire point of neo conservatism. Convince people that want to conserve their values and country that they have to make concessions because current year. Its one of the reasons that fox news is worse than cnn.

Fuck GW this a Jeb thread now

Spotted the lying shills

Bush was better than Trump in every aspect, especially economically. Kikes framed Bush for 9/11 on conspiracy sites and radio hosts ( like Alex Jones ) and tricked the media to shit on Bush for """war crimes'""" despite the Iraq war being 100% justified. Just as they're doing to Trump now.

Bush did nothing wrong.

Spotted the kike

fucking 4cuck faggot, get out.

Stopped reading there

The balls on this guy.

I always love the look on Mike Meyers' face as he realizes that Kanye actually said that while he was standing beside him.

Keep trying to fit in, fag.

Ahhhh, you feel it too, don't you?

Yeah him and his fake accent need to go.
Blue blood scum deserve to hang high.

Getting really fucking sick and tired of assholes of all sorts spouting that borders and immigration laws are bigotry. You can't waltz into any other country, why the US? It's so disingenuous, it makes me want to puke.

In other words, this is all innuendo cooked up by the reporter, whether Bush was trying to provoke it or not. I'm surprised he can still give speeches, considering the dementia.

lol is he drunk? also Micheal wants that gay buttsex

Reminder that building 7 was a controlled demolition

At least Trump didn't help murder thousands of people.

Don't think we've forgotten about the patriot act or the wars for Israel. The internet never forgets.

kys, you have no future

which now means, men are charged as terrorists for verbally arguing with their cheating girlfriends.

This is even funnier than the glow-in-the-dark kikes in the Putin thread pushing Hillary and the (((lugenpresse's))) Russia narrative.

Indeed. I don't want to defend him, but he's said stuff like this before, well before Trump came into the picture. Also, he's been scheduled to give this speech since last year.

I thought you meant Games Workshop for a sec

Funny how the left were against war in the Middle East, and funny how they were against it's biggest Warhawk

The Kikes didn't wholly do 9/11 and 9/11 never would of happened if it wasn't for Bush

Also there's this

That's like complaining that somebody made ice cream out of your ice cream cake. Also this constant screaming and crying over "bullying" makes these sad sacks of yiddish shit look insufferably weak and spineless. These (((people))) are the ones who lead us into prosperity and war yet they endlessly sob and have breakdowns over words and tone, absolutely fucking pathetic

Holy fucking shit, user. This is the most retarded thing in forever.

not just GWBush but his father also, GHWBush and their secret cabal. He was serious about his New World Order bullshit. Traitors should have JDAMS dropped on their residences in the night.

While 41 also was instrumental in the assassination of JFK

Dubya
DID NUTTN' WRONG
but Jeb blew it all on expensive guac and mexican midgets

I fucking wish. In reality his presidency revolved around only killing specific sandniggers for the benefit of Pissrael and assorted (((war profiteers))). If he had glassed the entire middle east then he would've been the greatest president ever.

I remain convinced 41 tried to have Reagan assassinated. Or maybe it was a big coincidence that John Hinckley's brother was scheduled for dinner with the Bushes on the evening of March 30, 1981.

And yet when pushed, I can never get anyone to tell me what Trump has done that is so fascist. Hell, most of these screeching morons can't tell me anything he's done, period.

Probably. He was a CIAnigger, after all

What's their fucking game? They must know something we don't. Can't they realize once whites are gone they will be gone too? They think nigger and beaner military will protect them?

The Bushes have /are already intermarring with spics.

If the kikes had a coherent endgame then their history wouldn't be one long string of shoahs.

How does the left feel knowing the former "Nazi" president is on their side now?

The cognitive dissonance doesn't even register.

They still hate 43, but they take it as a mark of how beyond-the-pale Trump is that "even" W is appalled by him. What they will never let themselves think is that they, Dubya, and Harvey Weinstein are all on the same side, while Trump is the antihero who's giving /us/ hope that we may not have to kill them all just yet.

InB4 "of course we kill them all, kike shill!"

Funny thing, life.

Tells me we are being brought to the right as a country.

This

41 was involved in the murder of JFK.

top jej

True but Kang Nigger wasn't the only one bombing weddings and funerals though, I probably should've been more specific

steemit.com/created/nationalism

Good for him. JFK was degenerate.

And LBJ wasn't?
Kill yourself you fucking kike.

Who fucking gives a shit? Trump's whole campaign was running on the platform of 16 years of neocon incompetence in global politics management and ruthless politicking from democrats destroying prospects economic recovery here in the US.

And for 8 years Boy Bush said absolutely nothing about Obama. Not 1 word.

So massacring sandniggers by the droves for oil is more tolerant than denying them passage to your country?

>implying Holla Forums has any tolerance over (((Republicans)))

Heard of that before but did not find sauce. Any tips?

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice…uh uh I can't be fooled again.

They're literally the parasite that kills it's host lacking the intelligence to realize that it can't survive without it. I don't know if they realize that and just don't give a shit or what, but it doesn't really matter the end result is the same. The kike is the great filter.

The McCain–Feingold Act has truly destroyed America, it has allowed so many corporate interests to hijack the United States.
You correct it is disingenuous, but it has to be, the American people don't want it, but corporations do, end of the day it means more profits for all of these domestic corporations. It's all about making the $$$$$

Since he loves immigration so much, he should start filling out his papers to move to Africa. Don't bring Africa here. Move globalists to third world countries.

You guys are so fucking pathetic it's gone from laughable to sad.

The JEWS rule. Always have, always will. The stupidest has more intelligence than moron goyim like you guys. You worship a Jew and proclaim him as the son of god and the word of god. Your entire religion is based on Jews as your leader. I would call you ignorant apes, but that would be an insult to apes.

Any woman letting you fuck her is engaging in beastiality. Then again any real woman would never let scum like you even breathe on her let alone touch her.

We will always run the show. It isn't even hard with morons like you. Not even a challenge.

This is terrible bait. I feel insulted.

TRUMP COULD ALWAYS EXPOSE WHO REALLY DID 9/11

OR HE CAN JUST PLAY WITH HIS BALLS AND KEEP TAKING ORDERS FROM BIBI

Obviously the latter

You misspelled Obama. Now go back to reddit.

every single time this puppet stands up and says anything, all I see are globalist puppet strings making the Bush family dance to their tune after paying these traitors their pieces of silver

Does anyone care?

GW Bush is totally irrelevant.

2005: "FUCK BUSH FUCK THE IRAQ WAR PEACE LOVE PEACE"
2011: "YESH OBUMUH BOMB THOSE EBUL DICTATOR UHPRESSORZ"
2017: "WTF I LUV BUSH NOW"

Where am I

Dimension B

Fuck this cokehead CIA pedophile. A bird in hand is worth more than a bush.

Was that photo of Yeb's Mexican goblin wife shopped to make her look shorter?

Remember 2004?

most of these antifa were still in diapers (at 7) when bush was in office, they will fall for it

Would love to have front row seats at gw bush's execution.

All the cucks finally outing themselves… this is great.

I, too, was naive once.

Anyone know who's writing his speeches for him now?

Please make a conscious effort to remove all ebonics from your vocabulary. Thank you.

He's just quoting the article, take it easy.

1:03 for eargasm

Funny thing is, they were right, we just didn't know it yet. And the other choice was Kerry. Kerry. This two party system is such a crock of shit. Globalist A vs. Globalist B.
Trump may not be perfect, but for the first time in my life I didn't choose between the lesser of two evils; I voted for the man I wanted to win, because he said the things NOBODY else was saying.

Tumor Chan please afflict this SOB.

archive.fo/3cTVj

You learn something new every day.

[TRIGGERED]

test

wh-wel, he uh, made those comments, uh, during the, uh, campaign, about that Mexican judge, that's like, uh, fascism bro. he, like, totally wants to take away women's rights too. plus he's, fucking, a white male!

Up to his old tricks.

How would America look right now if Jeb was elected?

Hell, he was Boss CIANigger for awhile

He's part of the swamp, knows if they go down he does too.

A trillion dollar anti-bullying campaign.
No Girls Allowed signs posted on the White House doors.
A government-sponsored Finding Nemo spin-off trilogy about Crush.
Happy Meals toys are bigger and better.
The national anthem is replaced with a They Might Be Giants song.
A dedicated 24/7 Scooby Doo marathon channel that only plays episodes featuring Scrappy Doo.
New rub-on tattoos handed out every day in the White House (Jeb gets two, everyone else gets one)
Mandatory clapping.

Surprise of the century the jewish owned and controlled neocon is for globalism and against white people uniting.I really hope all these neocucks coming out of the shadows against Trump and nationalism will push the boomers and old fucks away from them.

Rest in Peace John DeCamp
Rest in Peace Gary Caradori
Rest in Peace every witness from that case, their brother/sister and their parent

So do liberals like Bush now? just like how they all think McCain is a hero because he's anti trump.

I never sided with the (((liberals))). In my normalfag years unlike what the (((liberals))) wanted you to think back in 2004, I never felt any remorse for any of the dead Iraqis, and for damn sure WN anons here on Holla Forums care more about the White American soldiers that died during the Iraq War. Eventually I rode the "anti-SJW" train by watching Thundercuck and Sargoy videos but their main talking points when it comes to different political issues that doesn't involve rainbow-haired trannies is just the same (((liberal))) tirade I've been hearing for 6 fucking years. Funny how I used to like these "Skeptic Community™" cucks because I was pro-guns and pro-free speech but I actually believed on the cuckservative "the Democrats are the real racists" meme at the time. (((Liberals))) don't actually have a stand on actual political issues, their belief on "love" and "tolerance" is very contradictory to the natural order itself and it only serves to disrupt it from within, and in the end their nigger golems will turn on them just for being White, to go as far to say that "(((liberalism))) is White Supremacy!". This is why I don't like these anti-war commie faggots, because initially they want to eradicate any sense of anti-degeneracy and native culture to any White nation, and replace it with cultural enrichment and Satanic drag queen parades, and the "anti-SJW's", cuckservatives, boomers and normalfags would rather watch and stand idle as their nations start to go down in flames.

It was a pointless war but I hope you're not saying that dead sandniggers is not a good thing.

You all still don't understand that no War is coming. Trump wants to avoid a war. Trump is trying to get re-elected, and (((they))) are doing everything in their power to goad him into an unwinnable position.

But I know a hero has come, and the night will be won.

Most of Holla Forums was shitting their diapers when Bush was in office, if they were even born. It's also why they don't understand how much Arab influence is in the media. What they Jews don't own, the Arabs and chinks do.

A FUCKING GOBLIN

TRUMP IS BASED XDDD LMAO SHILLZ BTFO

I lel'd hard

Was this intentional? The look on the police chief's face is really chilling.

Since when do we as Americans need fucking permission to be cruel or bigoted?

They really do have only one book of tricks, don't they.

It always gets me when people talk shit on Putin for being former director of the FSB like it's some unprecedented thing for the secret police guy to become president. Nobody seems to remember that Bush Mk1 was head of the CIA.

Bush, Obama. What's the difference? Same guy really.

GEORGE W BUSH
1400 Pennsylvania Ave SE
Washington, DC 20003-3029
(555) 542-2159 - Landline
(921) 994-0535 - Landline
(202) 456-7041 - Landline
(202) 456-1111 - Landline
(713) 686-1188 - Landline
(541) 941-4684 - Wireless
(614) 772-7642 - Wireless
(202) 432-1101 - Landline
(202) 456-2461 - Landline
(202) 224-5542 - Landline
(678) 267-8435 - Wireless
(202) 224-3121 - Landline
(202) 456-5621 - Landline
(212) 200-3552 - Landline
(949) 222-1112 - Landline
(202) 456-2121 - Landline
(202) 245-1414 - Landline
(912) 555-5555 - Landline
(202) 456-1414 - Landline
(657) 658-8999 - Landline
(620) 214-2447 - Wireless
(678) 267-6784 - Wireless
(831) 905-5000 - Wireless
(632) 194-6469 - Landline
(202) 200-2000 - Wireless
(202) 666-6666 - Landline
(202) 456-6213 - Landline
(800) 260-2600 - Landline
(800) 555-1234 - Landline
(765) 675-2345 - Landline
(800) 999-5768 - Landline
(202) 513-5123 - Landline
(202) 545-2330 - Landline
(785) 233-6471 - Landline
(202) 345-6789 - Wireless
(913) 245-1600 - Wireless
(202) 376-1500 - Landline
(202) 490-2345 - Landline
(202) 947-1111 - Landline
(714) 200-5145 - Wireless
(915) 685-1212 - Landline
(202) 484-9245 - Landline
(214) 555-5555 - Landline
(240) 381-2959 - Wireless
(706) 833-1358 - Wireless
(713) 572-1770 - Landline
(870) 529-3120 - Landline
21995 Baja Ln
Great Mills, MD 20634-2226
(240) 273-2957 - Wireless
(202) 285-4267 - Wireless
(301) 396-4114 - Landline
(559) 269-6864 - Wireless
(301) 737-2617 - Landline
(301) 866-0548 - Landline
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
bsh*[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
dumbellinthe [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
GEORGE HW BUSH
10000 Memorial Dr #900
Houston, TX 77024-3412
(713) 686-1188 - Landline
(713) 686-1195 - Landline
(713) 686-1294 - Landline
(713) 686-1330 - Landline
(713) 686-1790 - Landline
(713) 960-0019 - Landline
[email protected]

(202) 456-1111 - Landline
(360) 653-2187 - Landline
(503) 292-6495 - Landline
(503) 292-9264 - Landline
(202) 456-1414 - Landline
(279) 451-2598 - Landline
(202) 555-5558 - Landline
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Extra low energy -high fat content - topguac.net

Did anyone actually buy it?

amazon.com/Official-Jeb-Bush-Guacamole-Molcajete/dp/B014MG861M/

this now a Jeb!
thread
post your rare Jebs

They're what you call has-beens.

One poor bastard from cuckchan did.

Mother Bush approves of this message.

=SPEAKING OF JEB BUSH==
1200 Anastasia Ave #500
Coral Gables, FL 33134-6380
(305) 665-4749 - Landline
(305) 968-1735 - Wireless
(305) 710-0355 - Wireless
(305) 834-1998 - Wireless
[email protected]
ENJOY Holla Forums

This is really fucked up lol, his own mom doesn't support him,
he said she beat him up as a child

This guy is a fucking faggot. Cicero, a greater man by far, ridiculed and called Mark Antony stupid in his Philippics.

Wait, did this really happen?

Yes, and it was one of the best moves that he did. He had jebs official site link to Trump's campaign page.

A E S T H E T I C

It's not even so much about that. It's because
A) He won't let trannyfaggots march through city streets waving dildos and children and buttfucking each other in public; and
B) The cops beat up the cute girl in Pussy Riot and she mentioned Putin's name, because the President of a given country is sure to give two shits about some fourth-rate shit punk band.

That's when The Left's attitude towards Russia changed. 2010-2013-ish.

Notice he wore a purple suite
while he's dancing
a the funeral
for cops

No, kikes, ironically, adhere to the metaphysics of a parasite. A parasite cannot but kill its host or control when its host dies as it is not conscious of the life and the prolongation of the life thereof that they're feeding upon.

So they figure the timing is right to try to curb some of the Republican voters away from trump
Good luck schlomo, it won’t work

Yeah they couldn’t get enough of hating him just 12 years ago

I am dropping rare low energy Jebs

This got to be some kind of comedy skit, but it's real life. Why do these people think they have the authencity to call other people cruel and bigoted while they personally had a hand in the deads of a million people?

Lmao, the average liberal doesn't even understand the concept of class struggle or class hierarchy much less an ideology which argues for economical principles to be implemented.

Funny
2013 was when sjw and all Marxism was pushed into full throttle and has stayed there at an accelerating rate since

Fuck off, George.

Mexican women truly become goblins as they age.

Even his guac bowls are low energy

why would he marry that? Did he want a legal loli? That sure backfired

It was the best he could do

This is what happens when you start embraciating goblins and end up in bed with a goblin.

chances are she was the first girl to actually pay any real attention to him. it probably felt "genuine" to him because, as the son of a rich family, he was likely surrounded by shallow bitches who just wanted to use him for his money and connections.

but jeb is a romantic at heart, so when colomba first batted those illegal eyelashes at him, his cold turtle heart melted with the force of 1000 sons. when she finally broke the ice and kissed him his first ever! take that Dubya! told you i wasnt gay! he became putty in her hands, completely oblivious to the fact that she had played him perfectly, and wanted nothing but the same thing as all those rich girls did.

I can't stop laughing

Zionist against Zionist. Who gives a fuck.

Go back to reddit, you fucking illiterate nigger, see

Holy shit how can you browse this place being such a dense motherfucker? Or are you just spreading disinfo? This is not some blind cuckservative worship board as you seem to believe.

He must be referring to the results of the last two regimes, or he thinks Trump works awfully fast. Are they attempting to make people love Trump more by sending The Legion of Dumb against him? Mesmerizing us with the dramatic irony? I'm trying not to let my disdain for hypocrisy cloud judgment. Trump needs to move aggressively regardless of this petty bullshit or whether or not the media wants to report on massive corruption related to selling national security related materials.

GWB: Idiocy Emboldened

Jeb's a big guy

truly it was the best of times

I think GW is just jealous that Jeb! is more popular than he is now what with all the memes about the guac man himself.

good goddamn its like someone gave that skin whitening cream for niggers to one of the california raisins.

Fuck off.

George Bush Jr had true demi-humans working behind the scenes in his administration.
Consider that before you denounce him as a complete puppet to the NWO.

The user who made these said he was working on a more complete mockumentary of jeb's downfall.

Anyone know if he ever delivered?

40+ years of fuckery gave us Trump. You think doing more of the same shit is going to drag people BACK to your corner? Is bush an Honorary Nigger at this point because he enabled them and continues to do so?

He hasn't hit the stop at the bottom yet.

Jeb must thinks she's hot when she does cosplay as wonder woman

It was like WW2. Big battles, tense and majestic. The only difference that the good guy won.
There will be nothing in 2020 on the Republican side and Democrats will run a tranny.
2024 will probably be Pence so not many possibilities in the quality of bantz. But the may do an electrocution on stage so that's something to look forward to.

I hope he does

Just like the proles in 1984. Normies make me sick.

PURPLE

PURPLE

PURPLE

PURPLE

That makes it easier to manipulate or murder them along with kikes if they decide to play commie. No remorse for opportunity-focused subhuman garbage.

10/10

Funny how the right used to be on Bush's side, too, and now that he's dared insult The God Emperor, he's lumped in with the liberals. Fucking hilarious.

Nah. The neocons who ballwashed Bush are the same cryptocommies who despise Trump.

.01 Israeli shekels deposited.

Who cares, it's all theatrics anyway. This is supposed to make it look like Trump isn't a ZOG puppet.

and your faggot ass as well
>>>/gaschamber/

This speech made me understand that we are winning. Only old farts spoke at that event. They belong to an area that is about to end.

The gullible have no side, leaves in the wind falling as they may moved by the next gust.

GWB, one of the biggest traitors still alive. His head belongs on a pike in front of the white house.

lel

who got dis get?

as entertaining as he was, this man was dancing at a shot cops funeral a few months back. It is safe to say he 10000000000% had a huge breakdown and is just wheeled out to read talking points for the joo gold now.

Holla Forums has always hated (((neocons)))

AY DIOS MIO

When you have no life or memory outside of what talmudvision and twatter tells you, everyone is your friend so long as they make fun of the big mean orange man.

0:00 - 0:20 seconds

savage.

Behold the GOP's star candidate for 2016. Watching that fucktard get ass-raped by Trump was a high point of the year.

I'm looking forward to seeing Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan and John McCain receiving the same punishment.

Poor Jeb's turtles.

For some reason it didn't hit me that we're going to get another Trump election campaign until just now. Thanks, user. You made my day.

I'm sorry to break this to you, Jacob, but the next Trump campaign won't be anything like the last one.

Keep crying. I'm looking forward to your renewed butthurt.

2016 was a long time ago, Jacob. Stop living in the past.

Could have sworn I had the tyt election night webm. Oh well.

It's more of a pamphlet, really

never saw that coming

Checked.

That bitch anna melting down was glorious

POR FAVOR APLAUDA

look at these 5 turds and a whore

l;ook like cucks to me

Not too long ago they treated Bush the same way they treated Trump now. He's a neocon subhuman, through and through.

What a fucking piece of faggot shit. I can't believe people still give HW the time of day when he tanked the US and gave free monopoly money to MIC cronies for about a decade while probably helping Obama to get elected by financing some of his jew holders in Chicago.

You are being bluepilled.

8ch is run by intelligence contractors. It is completely compromised from top to bottom.
They enforce a clickbait-style narrative to reduce politics and philosophy to cheap entertainment, making you bitter, cynical, apathetic, and paranoid with no tangible, positive goal in sight.
They use outright censorship and AI-driven bots to detect and drown out any voices going against their agenda.
They are trying to establish this place as an 'alt-lite CNN' to make you go back to sleep. See below for proof.
The truth is that almost EVERY internet forum and chat platform is the SAME WAY.
We are being cornered systematically and we have NOWHERE to speak our minds
They infiltrate moderation positions, they hostilely take over ownership of websites, and they send swarms of bluepill AI bots to forge a false consensus that we should sit around here doing nothing while our people are being burned away from the inside by this insane jewish society.
They are taking over everywhere, they are taking over everything. Forgot about Gamergate already?
STOP tolerating this bluepill bullshit. If we don't do something soon we'll have no way to break our people out of the spell. We'll all be doomed to be mentally disabled jewish slaves FOREVER.

The goal is to keep you unmotivated and apathetic by bombarding you with irrelevant garbage, and above all, to condition you to believe that effective activism is a passive affair, eg: posting online, showing up at a rally and yelling a little.
Any message that might lead to you thinking about improving your circumstances or questioning the narrative is targeted.

Their five main strategies:
1) Delete the message outright and make a deflective excuse without reasoning
2) Flood the conversation with bots/shills posting negative comments and "entertaining memes" to try to manipulate you into a "good mood" to accept the shill's rejection of the subject at hand
3) Flood the conversation with stupidity to try to make the subject unpalatable or otherwise associate it with stupidity
4) Make replies that roughly agree with the original message but add in some element of insanity, eg: "esoterism", "meme magic", random murder/destruction to try to associate the message with mental illness etc.
5) When all of the above fails and the people reading the message start to believe they are participating in a censored and astroturfed discussion, the site's moderators and/or the shills under them will start acting childish and stupid in order to appear as "just some idiot" and not the paid shills and actual AI-driven bots that they are.
See the links at the bottom for evidence.

Simple fact: Censorship of honest speech is 100% jewish. The truth does not fear competition from mistaken beliefs and lies, because it stronger than any mistake or lie. Truth is the primary tool and weapon of Aryans in everything we do.
The solution is simple: anything that isn't remotely intelligent should be ignored/deleted/persecuted. It's not honest speech. Lies and stupidity are attacks more than they are speech.

This means you have to give up memes and popular slang. You have to give up namecalling. You have to give up incomplete responses with only your opinion. You have to take it upon yourself to read more and have more complete answers to political questions.
And most importantly you have to vocally reject people who fall below standards of rational thought in their expression. Study the 'List of Fallacies' infographic, etc., and take it SERIOUSLY.
The bots have won the social media/image board game. We have to move to higher ground.
In this society, everyone who can't move to the higher ground is worse than dead. They are being driven insane into a deep, eternal slavery.

Never forget, it is our own government that is funding this nightmare.
It is some of our own people of our own race that are betraying us to this jewish-architected living hell.
This entire society has become a trap with no long-term opportunities for rational, sane people. We are going to be destroyed utterly with our brainless husks laboring for the jew until we no longer can serve them better than machines and AI and then they will annihilate us.
We have to do more than be aware of what is happening.
We have to physically stop it.
We have to take the real redpill.

NO
It means you actually start doing what it
takes to fight back and remove the problem from our civilization.
We need Civil War and Revolution

We don't need more proof of the jewish problem. There is more than enough that anyone can find. We don't need to "redpill" more people. We already have the numbers we need.
Don't underestimate the strength of a small group of determined people (see: American Revolution). Free will and truth conquers all.
What we need is for YOU to get ACTUALLY redpilled, we need you to get in fighting shape, and BRING CIVIL WAR.

The fact is that the vast majority of people will not accept the redpill until this jewish society starts physically cracking.
They are too sedated, too enthralled with their entertainments and material goods. We must break them out of their deep sleep which no words alone can break, and inspire them to join us.

We will all have to make sacrifices for the freedom of our people. You should be thinking about what you are willing to sacrifice.
If the civil war broke out tomorrow, ask yourself honestly - what would you do? Would you be prepared? What would you have to do to be prepared?
PRIORITIZE YOUR PREPARATION
Find friends willing to take preparation seriously and don't let go of them. Don't be afraid to live your life because of spooks….they simply do not have the resources to stop you. They are completely invested in propaganda as a solution to our threat.

We do not have very much time. We can't survive another generation of this subjugation. We will have to take action soon.
Already it will be very difficult to heal our people. Things will never be the same.

One day when I refused to have this message be censored for 5+ hrs it was constantly spammed with garbage. Obviously too much energy for human autists.
This is what the jewish strategy of 'Always Double Down' looks like. They are trying to play off of the common misconception that if they are called out they would stop. No, they just keep going harder than ever. They are betting that you will find the truth of the bot swarms too much to believe. They think they can condition you into believing a manufactured consensus. Not recognizing this pattern could be a fatal mistake.

Evidence of compromised site and bot net:
part 1: ibb.co/gujKyw
part 2: ibb.co/hqJq5b

but fox news anesthetizes me and says REPUBLICAN PARTY GOOD

#NO ESTO MI PRESIDENTE

Por favor aplauda