Epstein dox

Requesting Epstein dox, personally can barely work a computer bit ive got alot of other meat space resources and skills. Maybe even a thread about connections and relationships of Epstein. It'd be a real shame if this upstanding citizen took a bullet before the year is over.
Just try and v& me nigger faggots I've got a Mylar fighting position ready you cucks.

There should be a thread with dox on all the ZOG kikes. Never know who is lurking.

Make them pay, Postal-user-kun. Make them all pay.

That has got to be the ugliest arsenal I have ever seen in my entire life

It'll still kill you cia niggers dead and your bitch boy epstein

It's bound to come out eventually. Just keep your eye out, and confirm that the info is real before you act on it.

Come on guys help me make this happening happen, should I post this on baph instead?

Doesn't he live on an island like some kind of Bond villain?

Why Epstein? Is it because he knows too much? kek

checked and keked

hope OP is suicidal enough to make a habbening

That mask though.

what the fuck did you do to that poor Mossberg?

First, bump.

Second, I want to repeat another user said regarding Epstein a few months back. He has many homes he used for different (((purposes))), some of which not under his (((name))).

There are lots of people who deserve to die. Is Epstein the best target? How about James Alefantis? Or maybe the fine folks on the antifa dox list? Guaranteed soft targets in there, in every meaning of the term.

Alefantis would be good to take and torture for info. He's the clue between the rich and political assholes and small children's assholes.

Not allowed on a pro-Trump board I'm afraid Jared Kushner won't allow it.

I didn't say to leave them alone, I asked if he was the best target. OP likely doesn't get more than one shot at a big fish, but he may find that he can take out multiple soft targets to much greater effect, and even get a snowball effect going.

3/10 please see me after class

Average Joe would be more influenced to learn about Epstein and condemn him. There's no substantiation (legally) for alafantis and targeting him could polarize people and feed mainstream narratives.

fuggin checked

What, like using a "space blanket" to hide from FLIR or something?

A roll of Mylar, yeah to hide from IR, depending on your position you can be invisible to most but the naked eye, and those that see you hopefully catch a bullet.

also
Have you ever shown this shotgun in public? Would any of your friends, neighbors, or family members recognize that shotgun as yours? Have you ever brought it to a range with other people present?

If the answer to any of those questions isn't "no", then you're foolish to display such a firearm while making such threats. If you actually started doing anything they'd put that shotgun up on the news and somebody would rat you out. Once they have your name, it's only a matter of time before they nab you.

i see brass catchers on your gear… do it user, do it

Luckily the answer is no, even bought it in a parking lot for cash.
I'M STILL WAITING FOR MY PHONE CALL CIA NIGGERS

Of course I abhor crime, but this is a subject of academic interest to me. Very interesting to read about. Have you ever read this book? It's very interesting. It has several chapters of analysis on famous sniper cases, the one on JFK is particularly interesting.

Do it. Good luck kid

PLEASE DON'T BE A LARP PLEASE DON'T BE A LARP PLEASE DON'T BE A LARP PLEASE DON'T BE A LARP PLEASE DON'T BE A LARP

F

You will go down as a hero user.

Warrior of the light,
YOU WILL JOIN YOUR BROTHERS IN VALHALLA

Its not Epstein but here is the Soros dox from another thread.

SAVE THIS INFO AND SPREAD IT!!
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT

George Soros

917 902 4102 cell

212 722 1177 home M-Friday

914 234-9712 home/weekends

7368 198th St

Fresh Meadows, NY 11366-1819

(347) 235-1688 - Wireless

Cantitoe St

Katonah, NY 10536

(914) 787-0651 - Wireless

Old Town Rd

Southampton, NY 11968

(631) 287-3191 - Landline

(631) 283-7563 - Landline

[email protected]

Didn't he kill mudslimes?

I heard he killed communists.

Boggles the mind.

Checked x2
holy quads and dubs. Speaking the truth right here.

Just white kids, who were anti isreali.
That is why jews praise him, note his commie fist salute in his picture

Kek has spoken suicidal user, find your place in Valhallah

Proof? Everything I'm searching on him says he was anti-Religion of Cuck™ and anti-Marxism. Those appear to be his targets from the available information. On that note however, I can't find any specifics on who died. Only notes about what Breivik said and believed.

Have you got a source for those kids not being communists?

Remember to use gloves when loading rounds OP.

I think he did good. He got rid of youngsters who were sent to the camp to become the next liberal elite. You might say that he killed whites, but traitors come before an outside enemy. Killing future leadership is a better step than killing thousands of black, muslim or ZOG army drones, this is the best step he could take, though we will not see tengable results, just a worse future avoided for Norway.

Update on Epstein's addresses
358 El Brillo Way
Palm Beach, FL 33480-4730
Palm Beach County
He has that island in the virgin islands (if that's where he's at now and for the foreseeable future, a boat shouldn't be too hard to procure after a charter flight)
And he has property in NM and New York
Trying to narrow down the NM address right now.

Epstein dies and his dead hand switch activates.

lmao OP is either FBI or a really dumb faggot who just blew his element of surprise. Just ask for dox without posting threats, dumbass. Epstein has many different homes, some of which he only inhabits for weeks or days at a time, it will take more than dox for a successful prank, you need to stake out for a while, possibly months, think it over, don't do anything stupid or impulsive that you haven't already.

NM address is in Santa Fe if it helps.

I do not support any violence and this is a purely hypothetical subject of academic curiosity, FBI.
Yeah /baph/ would be a lot more useful tbh. Holla Forums is better at digging for circumstantial evidence on kike crimes and schemes, direct dox and pranking ideas are definitely /baph/ territory, wouldn't hurt to crosspost tho

=GEORGE SOROS=

Lurk 256 years before posting again

Ganbatte!

lol he put racing stripes on it like his crx

Except now Epstein has to pay a shitload more for enhanced physical security, which means fuck all against a guy with an 8x scope and a brass catcher, which then means that Epstein is basically now disallowed from going outside.
The mindfucking has just begun.

Boy, do you even Purge? Get over to /k/ so they can educate your dumbass before you get yourself killed without properly an heroing.

Jeff has been found. PM me for current address and give me 20 btc and i give you his address

This is a trap.

Posting in an FBI thread!
Where is your katana OP? Do you have no style?

This thread reeks of alphabet agent. You know, that is a pretty distinctive carpet and wall, including the transition. You may have given away your general location just from that.

He is a crypto jew who killed for isreal, defended jews queers and blacks and only criticised muslims, like all the jews do here and elsewhere across the MSM.

Here's the jewish defence league, his only point of contact before the mossad terror attack.

Daily reminder that no spree killer ever shot a Rothschild.

No CIAnigger. It's not good enough unless you bag Lynn De Rothschild and Jacob Rothschild with the same bullet.

And again:

===Samson Looms=

Still not good enough. If it isn't the top kikes it's a waste of effort.

No spree shooter ever killed a Rothschild.

You know it's a larp.

Good. Things. Don't. Happen.

Asses and Elbows! You're back! Long time no see buddy how's that cunt of a mother doing? Still making you feel like a worthless piece of shit?

oi cyka