This picture is from November 27, 1998. What kino were watching that day?

This picture is from November 27, 1998. What kino were watching that day?

I have an overwhelming urge to push that kid in a locker and take his lunch money.

rockos modern life

Jokes on you bud. That kid invested in BTC in 2011 and is now a billionaire.

Lots of lunch money to take then. I would have been happy with a few buck to get some extra fries at lunch tbh

Is that Sam Hyde in high school?

Godzilla and The Yellow Submarine on VHS over and over and over again.

Literally me

To be fair I was just under 4 months old.

Dog treck, obviously

is that a rare hyde?

shut up

checkem

I was just getting into anime.

I was 2 years old

I was 3. I didn't watch many movies, but I remember being totally amazed by The Lost World.

Lost World. Good show.

Id let my kids watch it.

Probably either Pokemon or Digimon.

i wasn't even concieved.
lol

Oddly enough that particular game had the fewest and least lengthy cutscenes out of the 3D iterations.

I remember the 1998 Godzilla movie during that year.

makes sense to me. PS1 cartridges probably had way less capacity than the discs the later ones came on

It had some of the best gameplay outside of MGS 3 though.
2 was decent, but it was way more of a retarded and confusing cluterfuck than 3, and had way less interesting gameplay.

lol it was barebones as fuck (there's only like 25 standard enemies in the entire game and most of them are before you fight Psycho Mantis) and was BTFO by both Tenchu and Thief, two way better stealth games released that year that are still great to play to this day and pinnacles in the stealth genre, so being "dated" isn't an excuse.
The only MGS game actually worth its salt in gameplay is MGS3, and debateably V if they finished it.

what do you mean by this?

I don't disagree, but I was talking exclusively about the MGS series.
People unironically praise shit like MGS2 which was casual as fuck, but since the story was convoluted and confusing as all hell it obviously must be the fucking pinnacle of vidya gaems.

while I do agree the story of MGS2 is overrated af, I do think the gameplay is pretty solid. I especially enjoy all the little details that were unusual in games at the time, like how if you shoot at the seagulls in the plant they'll eventually take revenge by shitting on you

That's true, but I think 3 was far better overall in the autistic details department.
1 gets a pass for having the best balance between gameplay and cutscenes, and 3 is better because its cutscenes weren't nearly as confusing and they were so similar to a 007 movie that I almost anticipated them.
2's cutscenes really were extremely retarded and convoluted. I mean, you can figure them out during multiple watches, but the first time you see all of it they just come off as the schizophrenic ramblings of a pretentious gook who gets high on his own farts.

lmao if you unironically think MGS2 was 2deep4u when it basically flat out explained everything then you need to kill yourself for being a brainlet, I don't even like MGS2 that much but thinking its too confusing is retarded.

It's not 2deep4u, but the plot is put forth in such a way that it's very obviously confusing and incomprehensible on the first playthrough.
This was done for replay value and for retards (like you) who defend retarded plot holes and other dumb shit in order to feel intellectual.

Not only that, but you are fapping to girls who are their age or younger. Girls who have never seen a rotary phone or used a casette player.

The first most confused boner ever.

Nigger how old are you?

I'm only 15 and threads like these make me feel old.
2010 was 7 years ago…
I already feel 30 oh god…

like pottery

hello future school shooter

I'm actually 30 and I just want to say: Shut the fuck up faggot. Enjoy your gay ass cucked youth.

I won't.

I'm not /v9k/ just because I browse image boards.

If only someone ended his life here. Look how full his life looks:
Even though the guy's a normie now I guarantee his life is shit compared to his childhood, when he had this level of optimism and his parents and school sheltered his fantasies ("You can do anything!"). His wife wasn't cute when he met her. His job is not meaningful. All he secretly wants to do is be a kid again but he's an adult now and his mind is so shattered he can't go back to self-deluding.

What if it is?

i'd say ranma had a clear influence on his sexuality

what's your point?

That probably went along the lines of:
>I'm a tranny now.

half the users weren't born yet going by the board quality

and Holla Forums proves once again that they are all young as fuck, no wonder this board sucks

protip, if you were born after '92 (and that's being generous), you're a cancerous faggot

absolument kino

lmao-ing @ your life

I figure this is the right place to ask since this is a basically a Ranma 1/2 + MDE thread.

What's the best stream of Charls to introduce someone to his channel?

When I remember there are people older than 21 on this board I feel so sad. It baffles me how old people can still be doing what I consider a hobby. Mucho autismo I guess. For them it's a lifestyle.

What's it like being Gen Z?

Are you

HAHAHAHAHAHA
thanks for the laugh m8
There is nothing my generation is jealous of about you retarded kids nowadays.

Whippersnappers get out!

Why you got to make me feel bad, kid?

Your time is over old man. Make way for the new generation

Old people get bored too. We invented shit posting.

Whatever Barney the Purple Dinosuar movie is set in winter.

You think that anons older than 21 automatically become normie scum and flock to reddit and pinterest and start families? See you in 10 years in an equivalent shithole, cunt.

t. 32 yo

thank you for making me feel better. I'm hardly an oldfag.

He never stood a chance. RIP

Holy fuck, I was born in '88.

In 98, I was watching Pokemon, just like everyone else.

That's what everyone who spends time on imageboards thinks when they are in their early twenties, then they hit thirty or forty and stop wondering.

This.
He could have gone on to become a goon like you instead.

Some pokeman shit.