Braless Bella Thorne flashes her big nipple piercings in a clingy white crop top as she leaves a Hollywood studio

Braless Bella Thorne flashes her big nipple piercings in a clingy white crop top as she leaves a Hollywood studio
Annabella Avery Thorne is an American actress and singer. She played Ruthy Spivey in the television series My Own Worst Enemy, Tancy Henrickson in the fourth season of Big Love, and CeCe Jones on the Disney Channel series Shake It Up.
The 20-year-old just can't seem to let 24 hours go by without flaunting some part of her body.
On Wednesday, it was her boobs as she went bra-less in a clingy white crop top that revealed her nipples to the world.
Thorne was spotted dancing around as she left a studio in Los Angeles.
Her midriff was bare thanks to the skimpy top that she paired with low-slung jeans.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4995154/Bella-Thorne-goes-bra-clingy-white-crop-top.html

Other urls found in this thread:

celebjihad.com/celeb-jihad/images/ivanka_trump_nip_slip.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barney_Frank
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can anyone here offer her a starring roll in an upcoming movie in exchange for feeling up those big floppy tities???

Fuck off Harvey

Who?

Nipple piercings (amongst pretty much every type of piercing) are ugly and you should kill yourself for liking them. Sage because not a Holla Forums worthy thread.

New kike fetishes being explored here. Forced exhibitionism.

Or come to think of it, maybe not new. Actresses wear this kind of shit all the time on the red carpet.

slide thread

sage

sage

ABSOLUTELY DROPPED

Typical progression in pedowood, child Disney star grows up, takes entire girl generation into sluthood with her. Your girlfriend has an abortion because Bella say's it ok.

Not a doubt in my mind she began sucking cock at 12 on the Disney set.

sage

tits or gtfo

Fuck off Hebe.

Women are simple creatures. She just wants a man take care of her.

Is it real? I hope it isn't.

No retard

do your fucking homework user:

Also stop fucking bumping this shit. You're the reason people get told to lurk more. Oh and pic related.

The bracelets hold all of her meth.

if she wasn't raped during the filming of her disney shit, then I'm a monkey's uncle

>dat left pec heart tat I am pretty sure the folks from pizzagate can decipher that.
Is this how all MKUltra/pizzagate victims will eventually look like when they get older?

celebjihad.com/celeb-jihad/images/ivanka_trump_nip_slip.jpg

It reads like a demon resume.
Political positions and votes
4.1 Abortion
4.2 Civil rights
4.3 Crime
4.4 Drugs
4.5 Economic issues
4.6 Environment
4.7 Military
4.8 Online gambling
4.9 Relations with Israel

6 Personal life
6.1 Sexuality

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barney_Frank

Pretty nice tits and stomach, but what are you sliding, Shlomo?

Okay, and?

sage

switch to catalog mode mobile app user

sage

checked

:^)

sage