Daily Reminder: Trannies and Tumblrites post on cuck/pol/

Hiroshima the fucking gookike.
There's actual trannies and tumblrites posting on cuck/pol/ "coming out" and admitting to being a fucking tranny. The stuff is being shilled sitewide. Check the archives, read through any thread that discusses transgenderism. Also fishing for sympathy, what a fucking surprise.

I want cuckchan to die. It's never going to be fixed.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.tv/text/ftm/page/2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's some examples. Read through all this shit. archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.tv/text/ftm/page/2/

4/pol is a lost cause at this point

I know, user. It's just so fucking sad. 4chan just needs to die for good. It's really bizarre that there's some vets still browsing the site and posting after all this shit.

What if we had a super raid and posed as zionists claiming the goyim?

That's a great idea, but I'm an auscunt and hiroshima range banned my ISP and recently found my VPN provider out and ranged that too.

No it doesn't because then all of its users will just come here and shit up the place.
Polite sage because there have been a lot of threads in the past dedicated to simply talking about how shit cuckchan is right now, there is no point in having yet another one of these where everyone repeats what has been said before. Yes, like half of the posters there are shills and the other half are literal faggots from reddit or tumblr, we are already aware of this.

What if we exodus them to reddit instead?

Didn't we use to have a tranny tripfag?

More like attempting to coopt and subvert cuckchan. There's no way mentally ill trannies ever produced quality content, and were probably the pedo posters.
No you don't, then this site will be flooded with mid-grade human trash.

Point taken. >>10777178's idea is good also, but that would take a lot of manpower. I guess 4cuck will have to be a containment board for all the tranny tumblrites and redditards that think browsing cuckchan is "hip and trendy".

Just bullycide them. Trannyshit is goonshit and all fags have to go back to the bog

Are we talking about lgbt board existing, or are they actually posting on Holla Forums and not getting told to show their fake tits or kill themselves?

Was that just for you or are there a lot of mad cunts with your provider?

No. They are actively posting on cuck/pol/ with LGBT generals and discussion popping up every now and then. It's all trannies coming out and asspatting each other.

Some threadspammer on /mu/ called "Aaron" had a go at Holla Forums for a while and hiroshimoot ranged him and that affected me and lots of other aussies.

Absolutely Alt-right

it seems like all the good posters holding back the flood all left once it was known 4kike became shit.
hmmmm
I wonder where they went too.

Literally who cares, this is Holla Forums, not cuckchan.
Fuck off (((OP)))

Most of them came here obviously, but some still remain on the now tumblr infested remains of 4chan. I've yet to see a "pro-trans" general or any trans praise here.

the real question is where do we go now? I have been cross posting on a couple other chans but none of them have enough traffic to be a proper replacement for Holla Forums

Whatcha sliding moshe?

Why even waste energy thinking about cuckchan.
/cm/'s the only board worth lurking anyway.

Only shitty normalfags would praise abominations.
You won't find shitty normalfags here for any long period of time.

The DOTR draws near

someone ban this guy for being a faggot.

And how would you even attempt such a thing? I'm sure most of them have heard of this place and regardless of how much of a bunch of faggots they are they'd probably rather browse an imageboard than a site which has a completely different userbase and posting system. Don't forget those same faggots are also on here, we have boards for people who like diapers, unironic furries, commies etc. They'd probably feel right at home there and slowly they'll come to the bigger boards as well, that's exactly how their own Holla Forums went to shit; majority of the site just ganging up on the minority that wanted to maintain posting quality.

You're missing the bigger picture, if 2x2 dies the newfaggotry will swarm here and overwhelm us. I still cross post there to save whoever I can and to keep "the battle" there. The genuine (unpaid) leftists going there will eventually leave/convert if we refuse to compromise. The paid shills might stay indefinitely, but every second that they waste there keeps them from being actually effective elsewhere.
They can never "win" if we refuse to leave & refuse to change, so while we might waste some time there, they will waste actual money and/or supporters. Abandoning boards and trying to run only divides & dilutes us in the long-run.

Take Holla Forums, rename their board to Holla Forums. There you go, you have created cuckchan's Holla Forums !
cuckpol has been irrelevant, deprecated and useless for years and the only reason it might deserve a sweep through the catalog from time to time is that insiders (or larpers giving good info) go there instead of here because they don't know this place.

The majority of threads there are made by shills. Why even bother going there now?

All valid points. I never realized any of this before I posted the thread and I do apologize. Sorry anons.

Haha, but really you're 100% true. I visited leftypol out of curiosity once last year, went into a trump bashing thread and one of the many replies was a tranny admitting to being a tranny. As you would expect, leftypol sucked his mutilated penis. I will never visit leftypol ever again.

To keep the shills busy. It's not hard to out-argue a commie, especially the ones using clickbait arguments that are only 1-2 sentences.

Browsing today's leftypol/cuckpol must be a blood boiling experiment at best. I am pretty sure there are countless bots spamming trap threads and other obvious weak anti-white trolling attempts now. At least, as others have pointed out, it keeps them from coming here. All for the best.

Oh I didn't see you were the OP, my mistake.

Lurk for two years before posting.

You too.

All i've wanted was an unpozzed, notable drawfag of our own were some goddamn drawthreads.

Don't care. Anyone of worth left that site THREE YEARS AGO. Stop caring about it. Stop wasting time with it. Stop spamming and sliding Holla Forums to talk about cuckchan. Reported.

hm rly seems to make u stink

mods keep banning "core" anons for bullshit reasons
i got banned multiple times for instance for allegedly posting cp and various other crap i dindu
the board is now 90% newfags, shills and normies

They hand out bans like candy. We need some re-coordination place. We'll have some infiltrators having us, best chance is to redpill them on the way.

There is no Hiro, Moot still runs the place and Google owns it.