In July, R&B/hip-hop surpassed rock for the first time

Putin: US not a white Christian country anymore - we Europeans need to preserve our culture

He is so correct

In July, R&B/hip-hop surpassed rock for the first time to officially become the biggest music genre in America

The Pop Diva Identity Crisis
With the rise of hip-hop, a string of A-list pop stars like Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry have stumbled. ‘There’s a changing of the guard.’

wsj.com/articles/the-pop-diva-identity-crisis-1508348017

Other urls found in this thread:

consequenceofsound.net/2015/05/the-lyrics-of-recent-no-1-singles-average-at-a-third-grade-reading-level/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jewish_hip_hop_producers
youtube.com/watch?v=Oai1V7kaFBk
news.grabien.com/story-montage-nfl-ratings-plummet-roger-goodell-develops-odd-verba
twitter.com/joyajackson_/status/918605225862164481
streamable.com/m0yhn
youtube.com/watch?v=1iAYhQsQhSY
youtube.com/watch?v=gsC4kf6x_Q0
youtube.com/watch?v=21LGv8Cf0us
youtube.com/watch?v=ay_jN3KHp5c
youtube.com/watch?v=YZtgZ5fHOuU
youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc
youtube.com/watch?v=o_l4Ab5FRwM
studyfinds.org/millennials-gen-z-communicate-texting/
centerforaninformedamerica.com/inside-the-lc-the-strange-but-mostly-true-story-of-laurel-canyon-and-the-birth-of-the-hippie-generation-part-i/
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/waardenburg-syndrome
music-timeline.appspot.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And bernie still has a path to victory

The only people dumb enough to (((buy music))) these days are white cucks and suburb rich niggers

Everyone else i know uses fucking jewtube or kikedora

(((music)))

Yeah, would be interesting to see statistics on which music genre is the most popular - irrespective of sales.

Video related, some proper music.

Not to mention that streams now count as album sales, and guess which genre is dominant in streaming?

Forced Niggerization of America culture done by Jewish media

good times , went to a couple of there concerts , was around a few 20 somethings the other day as they all gabbed about how cool this new rap song was , the guy litterarly just repeats fuck over and over
2015 article , so it must be at rock bottom toddler level now

The lyrics of recent No. 1 singles average at a third grade reading level
New study examines lyrics from Beyoncé, Foo Fighters, Adele, Eminem, and othes

Of the four genres analyzed, country music came out with the highest average reading level (3.3), followed by pop (2.9), rock ‘n’ roll (2.9), and R&B/hip-hop (2.6).

consequenceofsound.net/2015/05/the-lyrics-of-recent-no-1-singles-average-at-a-third-grade-reading-level/

Some electronic genre?

Not just the lyrics. Today's "music" has the same primitive and animalistic structure as 90s rap songs minus the scratch elements.

Sad state of affairs to say the least and I'm pretty sure there were some politicians who wanted to ban rap back when it was still a small, niche genre. Now the genie's out of the bottle.

you could not have cherrypicked any harder

You think there wasn't rebecca black tier music in the 70s?

Surpasses how? Niggers don't pay for music.

Most people who listen to rap are white

Streams are now considered the same as sales. The jews and niggers buy views like crazy. Recently some mexican rap song became the most viewed video in youtube history, with like 4 or 5 billion views, I had never really heard of it before that.

And how much of it isn't just the lowest brow shitflinger monkey shit that makes sales because the average nigger in the US has an IQ hovering around room temperature? Sales only mean that it is both marketed to a consumer-obsessed market full of empty, soulless people who's only driving force in life is their next hit: the next cummies, the next packed bowl, the next bottle of liquor. Really, we shouldn't be at all surprised by the depravity.

Listen to real shit fellas.

This, every European country has a rap scene and they usually dominate the charts and school yards of any given country.

serious question , op picture is the actual rap album cover , don gorilla , if i was to wear that t-shirt could i still be called a racist

They also rent furniture. I'm honestly not worried. Just make sure your kids know it's animalistic grunting by jungle-tier savages. When my white son started grooving on rap, around age 10, I didn't push on him and inspire a rebellion. I just walked him through the names of the producers on the credits so he could see all the Rubins and Rubensteins and Cohens on there.
Use this, if it helps: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jewish_hip_hop_producers

He got the point and now enjoys AC/DC and Beethoven.

rappers like harambe (LOL SWAG) and gorillas (father figure), so you could probably get away with it in a post-ironic way.

No you would be the pinical of bugman

That's not really true, they don't buy the music and it's not that popular. Pop music is much more popular, Britney Spears could still to this day sell out stadiums in Europe, but Jay Z could only sell out some indoor arena with 15 000 people at most. Heavy metal and Thrash metal can sell out stadiums every single night in Europe with 50 000+.

You're boomerposting mate

This is complete horseshit and you know it. In my 30 years of life I've never known a single white person who listened to jumping jiggaboo nigger music, you're more like to find someone disgusted by it than someone who likes it. Post proof most people who listen to nigger music aren't niggers or shut the fuck up.

I don't think there's a real study but rappers know better than to talk shit about whites like some nigs do, it does affect their cd/ticket sales.

Every normie I know listens to niggermusic but that's also a blessing. It's pretty cringeworthy since most are middle-uppermiddle class people who aren't tough, have never had any hardships and can't fight.

Most of the artists making the music are also huge pussies who haven't had hard lives, can't fight and just be black and get their (((record artist))) $$$ for swamping the market with (((diverse))) music and artists.

In what remote bumfuck meme village did you grow up?

Just think about it. If millions of whites are mentally broken enough to cheer, show at games, and tribally identify with packs of gargantuan sportsball negroids tackling each other to the point they are millionaires and elevated to demi-god status, listening to rap seems like nothing in comparison.

Ok then, Rihanna couldn't sell out a small arena with 12 000 people a few years ago. Drake can't sell out a shoe box in my country. Nobody fucking cares but metal and rock bands are selling like crazy. The only people that care about immigrant rap are immigrants.

Thats objectively wrong.
Everyone knows white kids buy the majority of that shit.

I wish my anecdotal experience was like yours

Where do you live?

This should be common sense from a business perspective, but no, there's plenty of rap niggers who talk about white privilege and shit on whites. In fact, I'd say it's all of them. Look at their twitters. The cuckold whites who debase themselves by listening to jungle ooga booga nigger music wouldn't care and would probably agree to be good (((allies))).

Guess I didn't grow up in a kike cosmopolitan shithole, there's fewer whites living in the cities now anyway, out of the 170+ million of us I'd say this is the minority, especially because you'll see far more listening to country or at a rock concert. Hell, this crowd looks smaller than the last orchestra I went to.

Yes they do whine about white privilege but they never go full chimpout. Have you seen that lil wayne interview where he's asked his opinion about blm ?

Scandinavia. Been to a few concerts with Ac/Dc and Iron Maiden that were 50k+, Festivals with over 30k for metal, 2 Metallica concerts for their 5 days special concerts in Copenhagen for 15k each show. Ramstein sold out in 20 minutes and they aren't even that popular, it was in the same arena that Rihanna couldn't sell out.

The only people that I know that ever listened to that just did because it was in a pop song or because they were at a festival listening to other artists. It's mostly the "anti racist" crowd that actually goes there.

I grew up in a town of less then 5000 and rap was still the most popular genre among teenagers.

Pretty depressing tbh.

I live in Switzerland and hip-hop is huge here. Germany and France the same.

One I want to move to.

Geez, this only just happened? Since the mid 2000's its seemed like the only music that gets any fucking spotlight is nigger music. It's the only music I ever hear when I put on the radio, the new hit songs that are popular with kids are usually nigger music, and in the ending days of MTV when they still kinda played music it was always nigger shit.
Its certainly felt like R&B/hip-hop were the most popular music genres for a lot longer than just this year.

Maybe among immigrants but I highly doubt that german girls are buying rap albums.. They may be complete sluts but not to that extent..

I hope so. I've seen a disturbing hybrid "culture" of rednecks/negroids. Country turning into rap and countrykids acting like wiggers.

The best way to break this trend is to shame whites for negroid-worshipping, not from a Holla Forums angle though. Calling them priviliged white kids, making fun of them and turning their black prophets on them.

R&B stands for rhythm and blues. Why the fuck is it used for hip-hop now?

I've seen it too. Michigan is ground zero for that cancer

If this worked it would just drive them more towards leftism in general and you'd create new enemies. Shit idea.

GA here, there's more than a few red trucks blasting rap these days. But I'm also close to a college so that could skew the stats

Rock has been dead for a long time and replaced by Pop. I would have thought EDM would be #1. Maybe they are counting that under R&B/hip-hop instead of pop? Also, every pop song has some rapper in it for a bar or 2, so that would change its classification. I'd really like to see what their classifications are since it probably has as much manipulation as what is classified as "white" by police. Niggers and teenagers are also the ones who use youtube for their music streaming, so I can see that really propping up hip hop. Lastly, Taylor Swift hasn't stumbled at all, rather she has completely cannibalized the other blonde female pop stars, leaving only her left.

The NFL thing going on is exactly what we've needed for decades, and it needs to go a lot further and disillusion a lot more middle aged white men. Even though the obvious angle is that they're worshipping and LARPing with a team comprised of a bunch of negroids who use their fan-money to fuck their daughters, the angle that worked for these braindead normies is the patriot flag angle. For Gen Xers and millennials and Gen Zers, we need to beat them down with shame and embarassment until they become disillusioned with ALL of popular culture.

Other stuff like this.

Do you have a better plan?

Those (((journalists))) lie about EVERYTHING…even history that's just a couple of years old - WHO FALLS FOR THIS SHIT???

GASLIGHTING / 10

Teenagers are a minority of whites, people grow out of liking stupid shit as they develop emotionally and intellectually. The median age where I grew up was quite a bit higher than the national average, so maybe this played a part. Either way, you won't catch 30+ year old white people listening to songs about fat asses, malt liquor, gangs and weed. Not if they're functional members of society anyway. Also note they're mostly club rat college aged women in the pictures itt. Once they find a white man they will stop listening to this garbage since by large white men don't listen to rap.

If it's a white male shame them from a Holla Forums perspective, call them cuckolds and attack their manhood. If a woman call them awful feminists or something for listening to music that degrades women.

Alexander the Great - Iron Maiden - satanic ebil music that will turn your kids into murderers! vs Dick bycicle - some whoreling I'm not sure who - Totally normal and empowering!

Dad's listened to dad rock before they had kids they didn't get into later. 90s Gangster rap is actually probably going to be the new dad rock in another decade or so.

Maybe it is the dad rock for niggers and some white numales, but not every era of music holds on. You don't hear masses of people still listening to disco or 90s boy bands unironically. 2000s era rap/hiphop has been completely disposable and won't be revisited decades from now.

The plan you propose has only two possible outcomes.
Either it doesn't work and these confused whites entrench themselves further in nigger culture out of spite.
Or it works and these confused whites begin to sympathize with the ideas you tried to shame them with and become full-fledged liberals.

You need to make them understand that their culture is far superior to nigger culture and that by embracing nigger culture they're debasing themselves.

No plan at all is better than a plan that will blow up in your face.

90s grunge is already the new dad rock

But that's wrong. A bad plan may work, without a plan you will surely fail.

In theory you are completely right, rythm and blues (the real R and B) and the stuff we now know as R and B have little in common but have you lived through the late 90s? All of a sudden you had niggers who made a "softer" version of rap which got marketed as R and B.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oai1V7kaFBk was THE R and B hit song of that time and really popularized the genre.

That's bullshit. Going in without a plan leaves you open to adapting, you can roll with the punches. Going in with a bad plan is like trying to build a house without a good foundation. Even if you get the walls up it'll all be fucked sooner or later.
Specifically with this plan, there is no good outcome.

So your plan is to "roll with the punches". That's better than no plan, but it's still worse than a bad plan that you can always abandon.

Hip Hop surpassed rock in the 80s. Rock died a long time ago.

Normies are easy to sway and will lean whichever way the wind blows. The most important thing is getting them off the bread and circuses of popular culture. Negative shaming works a lot better than proselytizing about classical music and european history for your average dumbass.

The article is from the wall street journal. When they report on something you know that it is yesterday's news.

Hillary had a plan for becoming president. Then she met the Chaos Candidate. How's her first term working out?

I am so old and out of touch with music that this really only comes as a surprise that it did not happen earlier.

Can you point to a single instance in which leftist shaming tactics have resulted in someone stopping whatever bad thing they were doing AND turning against leftist ideologies?
That'd be like if GamerGate resulted in people hating leftists, but also admitting that games are sexist.
You get one or the other, not both.

And then you are left with no plan and wasted time and effort. Do I still need to keep explaining why no plan is better than a bad plan?

I forgot in the ever so popular 45 style record.
Looked exactly like pic related

Also think of it in terms of identities. Normies already have one, albeit manufactured. Sportsball, patriotism(for the older ones), star wars, starbucks, drake. Only people who are actually looking for a new identity will accept proselytizing about european culture. Otherwise you have to 'deconstruct' their current false identities.

I disagree. If you're successful you've shamed them into abandoning rap, which is good, but they'd probably fall for the next god-awful fad that jacob Shekelstein comes up with. Whenever you destroy something the question is What do you replace it with? You need to provide superior alternatives.

Any plan, even a bad plan is better than no plan. You're talking about wasted time and effort, but you're wasting time and energy anyway.

The problem is above a certain age they're a lost cause, especially because you'd have to be pretty low IQ to enjoy nigger music anyway. If you're not at least listening to music that requires reading levels/complexity above 4th grade by the time you hit high school you're likely mentally retarded and will just get progressively dumber the more you listen to it.

a few years back i turned the car radio from am talk to fm , a black rapper chick was literally just repeating ,, chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side over and over , changed the channel next song umbrella ella ella over and over I never turned on the radio again , am talk and audio books , for me thanks . my brain actually hurt from just a few minutes of that weaponized garbage!!

I grew up and live in a farm town you disingenuous cunt. You're wrong just admit it. The way these niggers get their money is from suburban whites, niggers cant afford that shit.

Best-of albums are for housewives and little girls! Are you a Doors fan or not?!?!?

it is working , half full stadiums and this jabbering idiot

NFL
news.grabien.com/story-montage-nfl-ratings-plummet-roger-goodell-develops-odd-verba

Kikes knew this from the beginning, this and awful talmudvision definitely lowers your IQ. It's not just music that is getting dumber, but shows and movies too.

Popularity != sales, faggot, and maybe things are different in the nigger infested south/midwest but in the northern rural areas every white kid listened to grunge and then "graduated" to shit like Brand New and twee nonsense.

3 Doors CDs in truck along with Floyd , Hendrix Led Zeppelin etc , they will never be music made like that again and I have Real R&B , BB King etc

I wish I could find a magical town like yours. Everywhere I go whites are listening to nigger rap music. I've lived in 15 different places in the US (mix of cities and rural) since the 90's and every single one is the same. A HUGE percentage of whites under 40 listen to nigger rap all the god damed time. I know guys in finance who are pushing 40 with two kids who "get krunk" and go to Nelly concerts. You know how many married white women listen to Usher who have kids? Half his god damned fan base.

Some of them do but their anti-white shit is NEVER publicized anywhere that normal whites would see it. Others know the deal like lil wayne for instance, who claims that racism is over because he has never experienced it.

Normalfags already regard NWA as "classic" rap

It's not a magical place, it's just Jefferson, grunge was born here and so it remains popular along with post-rock and all that stuff. For all its faggotry in the cities, even the gayest liberals don't listen to rap there.

This article is rather uninformed given the subject matter.
Aside from the fact that most of them went off the deep end, they haven't really been eclipsed so much as not being active. Taylor Swift just released a single that hit #1 on the Billboard charts. It wasn't a traditional "pop" track, but she was never a pop artist. She was a country artist that sold out to try and gain more mainstream appeal. She's currently more popular than she ever was, believe it or not.
Lady Gaga hasn't been actively recording for the last few years. Her last singles did well.
Miley Cyrus' last single hit #10 on the charts earlier this year, so she's doing alright on that front (though her music is shit).
Katy Perry's latest single of note was a collaboration between Calvin Harris, Pharrell Williams, and a few others, and the song, "Feels" peaked at #20. Not a great performance, but it still had shown up which is what counts.

That said, hip-hop and related genres are dominating the charts right now, but that's due to a wide variety of factors, likely related to how music consumption has changed and is tracked in recent years. Every asshole has spotify / youtube red /apple music these days. Before, you just had 1 album or iTunes sale for a track, but now you've got every play logged, and when you've got people who burn through new tracks until they get bored, it very quickly propels certain types of content to the top.

Rock died in the early 90's with the faggy Grunge-genre, which however is not the entire truth since a shitty Def Leppard-album were outselling Nirvana's Nevermind at one point, but don't question that ((narrative)) ). In the end though MTV and the music-industry stopped supporting the rock bands and either they tried shitty Grunge/Nu-metal-rock to fit in with the rest of they got overlooked by the media promoting the bands, effectively killing off most rock-bands in the 90's. And since then it has been basically dead with shitty regroups of the old bands playing on nostalgia and whatnot instead, that's all the rock-scene is today. So i'm not suprised it was eclipsed like that, however i'm suprised it took so long.

In the end, it all boils down to the jew. The jews decide what's going to be popular or not. Most often to disrupt, defame and degenerate the goyim. Rock and heavy metal was in it's beginning genres that did so aswell, never forget that.

and I guess this is now considered dancing? wtf , time to burn it down

twitter.com/joyajackson_/status/918605225862164481

streamable.com/m0yhn

wtf did I just witness , I think my soul was just tainted , what the FUCK is that , KILL IT WITH FIRE

Just another lazy misdirection.

There's no good mainstream rock anymore and it's been that way for decades. Jews went out of their way to make playing rock difficult and to cut out as many white genres as possible. Rock has gone completely underground and niggers are (((record label))) pets. Rockers these days took the tales of (((record label))) woes to heart and want nothing to do with them.

Early 90's was the beginning of Clinton administration, when the "politically correct" movement went into full swing. Don't be racist bro. ;^)

That actually hurt my soul. I feel as if I'm watching scientists manufacturing Ice-9 and filling water balloons for the weekend trip to the lake. I'm just sad, mostly from the knowledge that white liberal cunts won't let these wretches go back to their homeland and live the way that's natural to them, far away from us.

Gaze into the maw, fellow anons. This is the future if we fail – nothing but this in all the former holy places we built.

who are the people who are buying/listening to nig nog music? rap hiphop is pop music now - everyone all normies across the world listen to this nigger music- majority of whites in america do, the music industry is another liberal cesspit with and the whites in there are all boohoo slavery so they can appease the nigger counterparts.
pop music is very appealing because it sounds good to the ears the rhythm backing track because the amount of money behind it for postproduction- but in reality from the lyrical content alone you know you should just avoid it, also take a look at the type of people who are making popular music
katy perry- …..
miley cyrus- …..
lana del rey- does witchcraft in an attempt oust trump from office and tweets her followers to gather ingredients……
lady gaga- can actually sing but complete holywood levels of degeneracy in beliefs actions political views and the way she carries herself
these are not the type of people we should have anyone follow let alone childen
its not as if people listen to music from these liberal cesspit musicians and thats it- no they follow their every move by following social media pages and paparazzi– these people are their role models, heroes- and are then influenced by these people's behaviour, politics and social values.

Did you grow up in the most literal instance of innawoods or are you just LARPing in a sad attempt to virtue signal here? More cows on a single farm in-town than residents, niggerrap and pop music was still the predominant music listened to in the area.You're underestimating or trying to underplay just how bad the jew has infected musical tastes.

Keep an eye out for that FM dial. Some talk stations around the country, at least in potato state, are setting their station up to also broadcast on FM so you can get better quality.

Spoiler that degeneracy.

What the fuck is wrong with you, have you been living under a rock or otherwise willfully ignorant? That niggershit has been around for years. Some schlomo is even trying to shill for it on this board occasionally, with weebums of white girls falling for the degeneracy.

The more people see that, the better

Why is R&B conflated with Hip-Hop now?

R&B is actually pleasant to listen to. Or at least it was back in the 1960s through the 1980s. But, the other week, I heard a new supposed "R&B" song on the radio that was produced by Quincy fricking Jones and it was just several disjointed rap solos with no discernible, unifying tune. I guess Quincy Jones has gone senile.

>the people who've used and abused it to the point where it becomes their defining trait
Just don't abuse it, and give solid reasoning on why it's shit. Don't be like the schizophrenic left who declares everything to be -ist.

FM station but the stereo trips me out after an am diet for so long

not under a rock but on a small rock in the ocean , and none of my friends do the hippty hop shit but i hear it in cars drivin by me , always way to loud with that shitty vibration

Wrong, schlomo. So many years of degeneracy being shown to people and people picking up on and accepting the degeneracy, you really think anyone's going to fall for your shilling, claiming that this time it's somehow going to fix things?

Did you know AM stereo and wideband AM radio that sounds practically the same as FM in terms of audio bandwidth exist? Receivers are rare for some fucking reason. The only thing that's in stereo really is the music, so I don't get your point.

Rock was always degenerate trash

when I put it on fm in my stock radio shit sounds really good like surround , i forget that cause my am sounds good enough but not like that ,

1 mans trash

You guys notice that they're really trying to turn rock into cuck music now? I was at a friend's house and some shitty ad promoting an equally shitty rock band came on. All the dudes were fat manlets in their 40s with beards and cuck glasses. If anybody has a link or knows what I'm talking about, I'd much appreciate it

Also fuck people like the Black Keys and all these fucking gay "look how much soul I have" shit bands. All the singers sound the fucking same, guys are faggy whiney cucks, women want to sing like niggers with tons of annoying warble. Fucking hipster cafe trash. If I hear another fucking craft beer ad with ukeleles, whistling, or lesbian folk bands I'm going to lose my fucking mind. It all sounds like embed related.

The entire music industry is niggerfied nigger worship for the masses.

Idk, h'whites are the only ones that torrent and download music rather than buying a physical copy and shooting it out on their ghetto blasters.

newest sit i liked in years
Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats - S.O.B. (Official)
youtube.com/watch?v=1iAYhQsQhSY

always liked this
DUELING BANJOS ~ Guitar & Banjo Song ~ Deliverance
youtube.com/watch?v=gsC4kf6x_Q0

Real R&B
Louis Armstrong "What A Wonderful World"
youtube.com/watch?v=21LGv8Cf0us

Well no shit. Do you know how many contemporary rock stations there are in Michigan? Let me give you a number…
It's no surprise nigger bop is #1 in the USA when rock music isn't promoted what-so-ever.

Let me guess, you're the subhuman nigger that virtue signals in every music thread to >imply that only classical music (you probably don't even know the names of the major periods of "classical" music) is good and everything else in the universe is degenerate because you say so.

Welcome to the past 15 years.

Are they saying Taylor Swift and Katy Perry are rock music here?

Jump into an oven you niggerloving jew

Thunderstruck on Banjo and Spoons!
youtube.com/watch?v=ay_jN3KHp5c

One of the kike's greatest skills is putting words in another's mouth. You in particular appear to be quite skilled at that.
>>>/bog/

this is where it all started , listen to when the blind man says yall sing nigger songs ?

youtube.com/watch?v=YZtgZ5fHOuU

you are still being branwashed by satanists.

Exactly what you've been doing here all along you filthy semitic negrophile.

Johnny Cash - God's Gonna Cut You Down

youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc

Every one needs to watch this vid please
Five Finger Death Punch - Wrong Side Of Heaven

youtube.com/watch?v=o_l4Ab5FRwM

degenerate no skill moloch worshipper.

Whites barely listen to the radio or buy music in stores any more user.

74% Of Young Adults Would Rather Communicate Digitally..
studyfinds.org/millennials-gen-z-communicate-texting/

is that your gf, sister, or both?

No, silly , this is my both, Duh!

Wow what a story Mark

That aint my burgerland,
That aint these countries roots!

Butt music, lovely. It's one of the things I use to judge people: listen to this bullshit, you're a retard.

fetal alcohol syndrome

The Doors are connected to military intelligence.

centerforaninformedamerica.com/inside-the-lc-the-strange-but-mostly-true-story-of-laurel-canyon-and-the-birth-of-the-hippie-generation-part-i/

Waardenburg syndrome
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/waardenburg-syndrome

I would honestly rather listen to Little Yachty than Jason Aldean's country-rap-mainstream abomination (or any other similar acts). In a perfect world the shooting would have been real and Aldean would be dead.

Going to have to hear a pandora playlist based off of his garbage for another 8hours again tomorrow…

Rap-Rock/Nu-Metal was very popular in the early 2000's and it was the abomination of it's time and like it's predecessor, Country-Rap too shall pass.

Las Vegas wasn't real but it should have been

No idea where you're from but I remember in high school (I'm 25 for reference) in my 99% white Canadian town tons of my peers listened to rap. If I had to guess I'd say it was probably the favourite genre of at least 1/5 my peers there. College parties (again, virtually everyone I was around for parties was white) had lots of shitty rap played too. Amongst girls it pretty much seemed that they were into rap and.or shitty indie rock/puss rock.

go to any highschool in America and you will find young white boys who act and dress like niggers because they have been spoonfed by the media that its cool

No shit, everyone under the age of 25 listens to this shit exclusively.

this shit has been going on since the 90s(at least?). When will it end? The fathers who complained about their white sons sagging their pants went to sit on the couch and watch their favorite team of negroids tackle each other and make millions of dollars.

Are we so far divorced from popular culture that we'd have more in common with our grandparents?

Yeah of course, you're average alt-liter wants the 50s back and i'd imagine most people here want pre 1900s. Boomers are all libcucks and conservacucks.

Oh come on nigger. This is so overdone. Almost le-wrong-generation tier.

Music has been getting shittier, sure there is good music but that doesn't matter because the most prominent music is the shit plebs listen to, music has been on a downward spiral since the record was invented.

everything the kikes control they end up turning to shit. no surprise whatsoever, i have been publishing independently and seeking other independently produced and distributed music for many years now.

i am still busy writing and producing, and will have new albums out soon. but you wont hear about it via any msm channels.

But sportsball is even moreso the 800lb gorilla in the room. Imagine a dystopia, where the bread and circuses of the Romans have returned. Now imagine a gladiatorial sport made up of 80% roided up giant africans, cheered on by a bunch of white cheerleaders. Now imagine tens of thousands of rowdy white faces in the stands, wearing the jerseys of these foreigners as if they were the armor and spears of a proud and healthy people, guzzling down on estrogen-hops while these musclebound africans sweat and pounce each other to the screams of the audience and the sexual mating dances of the white cheerleaders.

Now imagine millions of overweight, impotent white men siting on a couch, their gaze transfixed on the television, their emotions tied up on whether Jamal will get the touchdown. They all live vicariously through these negroids that have been elevated to demi-god status by popular culture. TOUCHDOWN! Joe cheers with pride as Jamal does a victory dance; his favorite player scored for the team! The camera pans in on Jamal's wife, Brittney, a blonde beauty who met him in college when he was a budding college football player, loved by his college and community.

Later that night is a press interview with Jamal; his wife by his side, with what looks to be a black eye. "I'd like to give props to da owner Levi Morowitz for giving me this opportunity!"

I guarantee you they count Vines videos and shit.

Frenchfag here, can confirm.

Do Frenchfags love their african football team as well?

I’ve hated “pro” sports eith a passion before I took the final redpilll (race reality, survival/eternal race wars)
How can people pay money to watch others play?
It’s cuck in every definition, and literally when their girlfriends sexually crave the athletes physiques

Dunno about stats but I see many rural and suburban white boys act hard by playing the most fantasy based thug rap loudly from their car and truck speakers

Gorillas are a father figure now?

Excuse my autism, but:

Like it or not, they're pros. They get paid to do it. Just like when people refer to Amy Schumer as a "comedian" in an attempt to invalidate that while she may be a shitty one, she is nonetheless a comedian and gets paid handsomely for it.

Double Jesus-Satan trip combo, you speak the truth.

I'm happy based Elvis isn't around to see this news.

Friendly reminder that Russia has never done anything to help Europe. Not once.

Pretty preposterous of Putin to speak of "our" culture.

gee

Extremely underrated.

On that note, Europe has never done anything to help Russia, not once.

Honestly I'm amazed it didn't already, most of the people I talk to/meet always talk about their favorite dancing stage niggers

Germany tried but Russians preferred to squat in their desolation. :^)

Chill"hop" streams seem to be popular for relaxation and studying, they're basically jazz and R&B mixed. Keep in mind they took both hip-hop and R&B genres as one, not even counting the various amount of subgenres underneath both of those and said, "yup it beats Rock based off our sales metric." I'd argue obscure space jazz is less kiked than any pop song so there's a silver lining here.

So was Hitler.

Actually the statistic is for combined rap, R&B and hiphop, which are three completely different musical styles whose only similarity is nigger vocals.

Instead of just taking rock, if you combine every style played on electric instruments by whites, it's never going to be surpassed by RB, hippity hop nonsense. It literally rules the planet with 4 billion mudskins, nigs and chinks listening to it.

tl;dr
OP IS A FAGGOT

See my addition to my post here
My first post was only the tune Best of Doors was the CD cover besides wtf can you buy for .88 cents?

I read that book, but I was like 12 when I spent my hard earned .88 cents and had no fucking idea what a Laurel Canyon was.

All of that is still bigger music so the point still stands

Of course normalfags do.

In my life, I have noticed a distubing trend of otherwise productive white people preferring rap to any other kind of music. I can't stand to be around them when they're listening to that shit. How do I convince these people that rap is objectively bad? They might already be brainwashed and lost to us. I can't think of any other reason why someone would chose to listen to 5 hours of intelligible monkey noises overlayed onto a track of shitty beats.

fucking hell

is literally taking eletronic music and adding nggers to it.

is just the cuck's way.

actually this all relates to the berklee school of music, their process and sound have infiltrated basically all the studios

these 'artists' generally have no idea how to work a modern computerized production studio or the engineering side of the whole music production process - that's all left to the glow in the dark types from berklee, who are stamped out in a mold and know all the tricks to get that special addictive sound be it country, 'rock,' pop, hip hip, and what have you

in the old days many rap / hip hop artists preferred to generate their beats and sounds using something like an akai mpc2/3k which (once you understood how it worked) would allow you to make an entire track just by punching the big cushy buttons, this all in one solution was portable, didn't need an entire studio of junk, and allowed the musician to add to their studio by using midi and buying synths and so on to add to their capability as they learned

you can instantly hear the difference between some random who is just a music autist and has the half-dozen brain cells necessary to do home music production, and the slick audience-tested sound of a berklee grad who have basically taken over the production end from the 'artists' and run the studios favored and owned by the labels

The leafs have this idiot rapper too.

You're STILL asshurt at Jordan, Davis?

I don't know who those people are but it's an undeniable fact that the Berklee™ Sound is what you get when you turn on the radio most of the time. Anybody who knows anything about music, especially music production, knows this.

Ignore the (((>(1)))), he's regurgitating a nearly decade old cracked.cuck article.

Here's why rock held on so long:
1.) Extremely versatile, changes with every new decade/fad
2.) Equally pop-y, violent (muh sabaton, muh ebil nazis), and prurient
If rock music has fallen out of favor, then I think it is because the quality of rock music has increased to the point where it no longer has the same mass appeal. While it was originally a black genre, we can all agree that rock music now is, as a friend of mine happily put it, "White people from white countries playing white music."
And pic related. The social males who enjoy music are most likely also bringing so-called tag-along females, so the only real male demographic of concertgoers who can choose whether or not to go to a show are antisocial, the social sphere of music is entirely female controlled. Because women are unintelligent and morally evil and have no inherent love for beauty, truth, or goodness in the world, they have very little interest in good music, they choose EDM, hip-hop, etc. as the most popular genres.

You're a fucking idiot.

I think the difference is what comes out on top. Back in the 70s rebecca black tier music would be a flop and never earn any money, while today songs like this have a serious shot at being successful.

Every other race has their own country. Why can't we?

i came for the rock
where is the rock
also, if we're talking music trends
music-timeline.appspot.com

What I really don't like about normalfags that say today's music sucks is because most of them believe that old nigger music is better than the new nigger music, what the hell's the difference, other than instead of talking about asses and drugs, the nogs of the 90's would talk about killing le ebil whitey cops. Also I'd like to know if any of you anons like this artist John Miles and one of his songs.

The 1970's was perhaps the last golden age of music. Rap was non exsistant, bands like Led Zeppelin, Eagles and Pink Floyd were on top as well as hits from artists such as Paul McCartney, Steely Dan and so many others. Compare Edgar Winter Group's "Frankenstein" to literally any instrumental from today. The 1970's was a time where h'white music was on top and that all began to crumble in the early 1980's. We all know what happens to the quality of something once h'white people are replaced and music is no different.

The most depressing part about listening to the radio today is how you notice that pretty much every song coming out now as the same monotonous base line and beat throughout the whole song. To say nothing of the same chorus over and over again. You listen to something 30-40 years ago and the base line and beat changes throughout the song and there are actual verses throughout the performance. That some nigger or skank can receive millions upon millions of dollars for the exact same 4 chords and the same line over and over again fills me with despair.

What does it mean?

I don't buy mainstream music. video related

80s was the advent of industrial

Culture has shown us that we can co-opt in and kill it from within. Why not take this approach?

modern rap

I cannot believe I even am posting this song but it needs to be said. This “music” was played at every single goddamn college event I went to. Party, prep ralley, even at our fucking reck room over the speaker system.

Fuck these bastards for constantly pushing this shit, this is utter trash.

Probably do to the rising popularity of chillwave on the internet, most of those artists are white so whatever

you want truly white music? listen to power electronics/martial industrial

You need to find yourself new friends, user. I can barely understand what this nigger is trying to say. Savage.

Wasn’t my friends that played it specifically. Restaurants, bars, bowling alleys, football games, the lobbies in libraries I could go on and on. The point is, you hear the music so often that people end up liking it because its familiar.

Alot of peopple know its shit, but because they crank up their bass and have it blast after hearing it a million times, it becomes their favorite song.

I was gonna write up a long ass post about this but I'll give the short version of what is really going on in the (((MUSIC INDUSTRY)))

In short: There are two music industries, One keeping all the alternative music from getting through but still selling and keeping the normies away from it by use of overzealous (((FANS))), who also act to keep it isolated from the diorrhea of the mainstream to ensure it stays profitable. The Celebrity Music Industry to sell shit to normies that only your average Stacey will like with a gray area in between the two (Coldplay, Adele etc). No one likes it, Niggers only play it to get Staceys, they like Grime, Old-school hip hop (if they're like 40), reggae or some funk. The other minorities are pretty scattered across the genres and mostly fall in with whatever the normie whites do, with the notable exception of the Japs, the South American Latinos and the Africans, the former two liking more or less, Metal, Rock and 80's and 90's shit and the Africans who still practice their own simplistic tribal culture because whitey no eat da poo poo.

That's whats going on. You simply end up being a cog in their machine eventually. Music is simply the first wave. They'll roll this programme out as much as possible to everything else. Vidya, Movies, Comics et cetera.

Most genres derived from blues are still degenerate anyway.

This is some boomer facebook-tier shit. This is the sort of shit you see comments on like, "LOL Mind if I save this? Used to smoke a few joints ol' led Zep!!! XD"
It's nigger music that's being pushed by kikes. It's nigger music that is used in every ad. It's nigger music that is used in the background of movies to show a character is masculine and "cool."

that second pic is why black life is not sacred.

niggers reproduce like vermin in the middle of filth. they need to die in the same proportions if a cultural marxists come and say "but niggers die 2x as much ;-; booohoooo" I can only thinkg 2x? that's is not even breaking even.

By that argument you can say that all music is degenerate, as every genre throughout history has had someone bastardize it in some way at the time.
There were rude folk re-interpretations of baroque compositions, for fuck's sake.
My point was they stole something (imagine my shock) meant to bring people together spiritually within the community during difficult times and turned it into a way to whine about how hard they had it.
It's true that here is a great deal of degeneracy in all forms of music, particularly mass marketed music, but that doesn't mean you can't find variants that eschew that while using (((their))) own tools against them.
Can't expect the Tucker/Drudge/Crowder crowd to take in Kampflied der Nationalsozialisten without dinner and a movie first.

Wow, there doesn't seem to be any genre dominating the modern era. And it must suck to be a Jazz fan.

Yeah I get what you are saying, but the popularity of this type of music has skyrocketed in the modern era. The time period doesn't change the fact that it is garbage, but it does change how much money is music like that earns and how high they get on the ratings. These days you actually have to dig to find good music, while in the 70s music like that was mainstream. And those good artists earn nothing while Kanye West makes millions a song.

It's a reference to how Jared Taylor says white.

It actually makes me angry when music like that gets millions of dollars for a few words and generic beat when actually talented artists need to work for minimum wage.

Did you guys even look at the charts?
Puppy Love - #1 hit for Paul Anka and Donny Osmond in the 50s and 70s. Donny is probably 1972's exact replica of Rebecca Black.
Crocodile Rock - pos song
School's Out - Alice Cooper is shit tier music with stupid lyrics for rich kids
Captain & Tenielle - #1 hit 1975. Same year as Physical Graffitti, which does not have a single song on the Billboard 100. PG is a work of stunning genius. The same year, Pink Floyd released Wish You Were Here, which also does not appear on the single list.
Play that Funky Music - 1976, same year as Nazareth released Hair of the Dog, which is a god-tier album with one rehashed powerballad making Billboard way down the list.
Pop Music has always been and always will be dominated by shit.
1971 Osmond's had the #4 hit, pic related does not make Billboard 100.

those mp4s are why I feel nothing for this pathetic race anymore , they are literally vermin, the worst of the human species from all over distilled into a single sub-race. where arabs at least have the instinct to conquer, niggers are MUUUH DIKKK. where chinese at least have the instinct to build, niggers are WE WUZ KANGZZZZ. Where at least the Aztecs and Mayans gazed upon the stars, wondering what gods would come from the heavens, niggers are AYO MUHHFUGGA DAS RAYCISS.
The other subhumans have redeemable traits that while not entirely excusing their….lesser behaviors, at least show that they are human, are along the way to becoming human.
Niggers are not human.
Im not even sure if theyre apes, gorillas and chimps seem to have more intelligence and dignity to them.
Just what the fuck are niggers? The new anthropology finds in Europe make it even more perplexing. Graecopithecus freybergi, the 10 million year old tooth in Germany….if thats true then white man is the original man. What the fuck is the black man? Did whites migrate down to Africa and the sun just roasted their brains? Did they fuck around with apes and devolve? What the fuck happened to them?

Plebs, all of you

godly trips confirm

>Buying the (((electronic jew)))

Listen to FIGHT! by Aests. It's bretty gud.

Yes.

Russia tried to liberate Constantinople but was cockblocked by britcucks, and fought against chinks and nips, against whom Russia holds Siberia.