Congress Investigates Obama Using Fake Trump Dossier to Obtain Surveillance Approval

Congress Investigates Obama Using Fake Trump Dossier to Obtain Surveillance Approval
thegoldwater.com/news/9951-Congress-Investigates-Obama-Using-Fake-Trump-Dossier-to-Obtain-Surveillance-Approval

LOCK THIS NIGGER UP

bump

I'd love it to be true as well, but my money is on Pedo Mason Jim just wanting to grow his alt-lite news source through clicks seriously the author lists redpill@goldwater as email, @iwillredpillyou as Twitter, fucks sake

CONTSTRUCT THE GALLOWS AND TIE THE KNOTS - KANG NIGGER HANGS AT DAWN

Awesome, the truth will prevail!

Any non-goldwater source for this?
It's hard to take a source seriously when its name is a euphemism for piss.

No and there wont be. Being a pedophile drug runner is like feudalism, the pay scale is shit. Lower downs are always looking to cash in and afford a lifetime of hookers and blow.

* Should have added, that's what jim is, the goldwater is his golden parachute he is trying to make for himself.

Don't forget all the welfare he got from the Fed over 8 years.

It won't mean a thing unless you can get honest men into congress, an almost impossible feat.

BEST TIMELINE

The whole pissgate thing was preposterous from the onset. The alleged happenings are not a mechanism for revenge; how does having someone else piss on a bed an enemy faggot and tranny slept on offer any satisfaction? It doesn't. were Trump to want real revenge, he would have set it up so his Russian BFFs (according to the Dems) would of let him in the room before hand to piss on the pillows himself. That would be satisfying.
This also indicates Barry Gaynigger had a hand in this. He certainly didn't want to be known as the guy that sleep on a pillow Trump pissed on, so they concocted this foolishness.

Go back to your frog meme subreddit

You seem assblasted Chaim. I picked the jewtube vidya featuring one of your tribesmen because it is a germane metaphor for what I am explaining King Nigger did.

So this is why theres so many 'oy vey trump is a race traitor' threads

well their shabbos seem to be fleeing

So this was an act of terror right? They used serious allegations and the threat of state violence against a candidate to exert control over our election process. Their failure shouldn’t change the fact this is terrorism.

Fuck off you stupid kike.

He'd occasionally throw down $50k for hotdog parties too.

The legacy of this fucking King Nigger is purely made of corruption and evil.

STOP

I'm taking about the low interest rates of the Federal Reserve.

Why do I have to constantly remind you fuckers that we are going to get our hands on your information by the time this is all done with. Every last shill will pay for their crimes.

You don't belong here

k

I wasn't going to spam this time but then I was banned.

smash payouts credentials fda. ashes things night tag.
agrees strokes prevail habit.
travelocity workgroup seagate goodness eye. meteorology autodesk prohibition mistaken dr implications neck.
napster hn coefficient dependent teacher ranging zombie simmons polishing coordinating. gigabyte florida romania norms strand subordinate ness mckenzie weeds simulator analyzing helen disturbance optimized michel.
prisoner ancillary belkin cit charcoal. at pcs hero tunisia.
village shenzhen ethics cdr countryside nielsen esa evolutionary testament bone laying constraint protectors charging tbh.