Mississippi Yes! Jefferson Davis Magnet School to be Renamed After Barack Obama!

Jefferson Davis Magnet School in Jackson, MS, will shed the name of a white president who presided over the death of his country and adopt the name of a gay nigger who nearly killed his.

Sounds pretty good! Obama was quite the President. Never mind that, since this is still going to be the same school, it's technically blackface. Of course, this being a superficial alteration, that means this school has zero to minor problems, right?

No big deal. Everybody is equal, and I'd really have to look into this school's API scores before jumping to conclu–

So, the school is under malicious attack by racists?

So, it's actually more like niggers crowding into a school, fucking it up so badly that even the State of Mississippi would be an improvement, and deciding to change a bunch of names and start lining up those post-school board jobs with the SPLC now.

Irony, having apparently shot itself in the closet today, has apparently let us write one fucking story about niggers that doesn't end with them demanding gibs from whites. Weird.

Son of a bitch.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/10/18/mississippi-school-honoring-jefferson-davis-renamed-barack-obama/778663001/

Mississippi fag here. That school is the worst one in Jackson so naming it after Obama is appropriate. The entire school district is about to get taken over by the state because all the nigger leaders in Jackson are corrupt as fuck. Jackson is almost as bad as Detroit or Baltimore these days.

Wasn't it Jackson where a city councilman said nigger teens should throw rocks at the police? Doesn't Based Colin mention that every so often?

might as rename the city too then, I wouldn't want my name soiled by nigger filth. Jackson was a hero.

Bad timing.

Sad, but not surprising.

Well the surrounding towns' police departments have a bad problem with niggers from Jackson coming over and robbing honest white folk and trying to lead the cops on a chase to Jackson thinking they can escape them there because Jackson has the most useless police department I've ever seen. A couple of these chases have ended in innocent bystanders getting hit, but instead of blaming the niggers, the councilman, who is a big baboon himself, blames the cops for chasing the vermin out of their city.

It's not the whites doing this. It's the blacks. Just in case you didn't know by now, Mississippi is set to be the first majority black state in America. It's like South Africa over there.

and thats why its a shithole that nobody wants to visit. strange aint it.

Obama could rape a 12 year old girl and still be worshipped by niggers.

Figures. He was probably raped as a 12-year-old girl, if Michelle's package is anything to judge by.

Meme responsibly, faggot.

LOL

Careful what you wish for, user.

He's not wearing a wedding ring in that pic, and neither is his waifu. It's possible he's hiding her from Joe Biden.

Is this the opening through which to push the fact that that's not his name? The nigger's real name is Barry, and this could be a crack to widen and eventually disgrace and implicate him in federal fraud.

All H'White staff at the school should henceforth be required to wear full black-face makeup every day at school. Anything else would be rayciss.

checked and leld tbh

(checked)
I wouldn't be surprised if he's raped a whole bunch of 12 year old girls. Boys too, for that matter. He and Biden both.

Poorest state in the union too. Also the top consumer of malt liquor and grape drank in the northern hemisphere.

As Jefferson Davis read the article from white heaven, he was suddenly washed over with a wave of relief as he finally realized his name would be taken off that nigger school.

Daily reminder that many of our poor White brothers and sisters are forced to attend these niggerfuxated hellholes.

This is what winning looks like, faggots