Found in WIRED documentary on chink city Shenzhen. it's actually a good documentary, check it out:

found in WIRED documentary on chink city Shenzhen. it's actually a good documentary, check it out:
youtube.com/watch?v=SGJ5cZnoodY

they made another documentary on "future cities" called: Holy City. Which is basically propaganda on Israel, their startups used to gather big data on amerigoys, jidf (they actually show the literal autists behind) and their military. they talked about increasing israeli startup presence in Shenzhen.
youtube.com/watch?v=I5h8GfxIWVY

so which chink company is this? "IA"?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BZ1T4MBFT8t/?taken-by=mr2rchiang
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the first person itnerviewed and one of the more prominent through the documentary

Well the Jews are turning China and through China most of Asia into the new Europe. Most Chinese by the end of century will be Christian, this coupled with the cultural revolution of last the century will ensure the gook has no roots , if he ever had any to begin with and will only be able to see themselves within the greater jewish story.

Without his roots the ethnic chink will not be able to understand problems the jewish chinks around him bring and will instead think of (((them))) as friends. The jews are already using the gook to colonize British Columbia which will implicitly be a Chinese colony by the end of the 21st century. Then the kikes can take the West Coast of America completely and using La Raza to sweep over the plains. The East Coast will already be a diverse shithole by then.

You're going to see a lot more jewish chinks during your lifetime.

Just when you thought Chinese culture couldn't get any worse or more rootless. That's a terrifying post user. Chinese imageboard based taoist revival when? Someone has to remind them of their pre-confucian/pre-communist roots.

Chinks and Kikes, two peas in a pod!

Doubt that. Kikes will just take the chinks current religious/belief system and subvert it to "loving Jews is one of the most important aspects of your religion or belief system". They are already communist so it won't take much for them to fold to the Jew. The Jew doesn't have to worry about freedom of speech or gun ownership among the peasants. The only thing the Jew would dislike about China is the fact they can't 'blend' into the population by looking somewhat like the host society. I'd give it 50 years before kikes look like some hook-nosed replica of the chinks…enough that the average philosemite chink wouldn't know. This is a black pill for the chinks in the crowd.

When does jidf show up in the doc?

In time it'll be totally Irrecognizable. China will be the Franks of Europe, Japan will be its Scandinavia if the same procedure is used.

Have you ever watched their state broadcasting? They are heavily running the Christians helping Jews with the Chinese Christian Dr. Ho Fengshan story and many of their festivals now . Also the only "legal" religion that can be practiced at the state level in China is Christianity. It's a very useful thing to do to convince a populace that you can only see yourself as part of the larger jewish story.

Where else do Jews have an explicit state coin?

yeah
jews are jewing shit up pretty good

Around the 42 minute mark, here's an excerpt, I wonder what he meant by now he has a social life.

look at all these faggots who have no idea who Israel Epstein is.

What's good about it faggot? Jesus fuck at least put some effort into your OP

Who made that coin, where, when?
So Chinese have Jewish ancestry? It would not surprise me to be honest, mercantile behaviour is in their blood.

WE

Either there's lots of Chinese Jews or they're memeing pretty hard over there.

I think it's probably that WIRED is probably a jew centered magazine or whatever it is. but i do recall an image which described 3 or 4 jews as being the main guides and hidden hands for mao's government, sort of a council behind the communism. it would be interesting that more light was shed on these individuals in a documentary of similar fashion

I know China has an ancient population of Jews too, but I get the feeling that they haven't benefitted from communism and that they're just only barely Jewish to boot.

That's what happens when you leave a vermin infestation for several thousand years.

I know who he is, that's who I was referring to in this comment:

Look up "Kaifeng Jews" they've been weaseling their way in for many centuries.

ffs Anons that was Mao's job.. Now they're pulling a jew & rewriting chink history

The hell are people talking about, Confucianism is "shut the fuck up and make me a sandwich, stay in your lane bitch" as a philosophy, and they are probably the most agriculturally, i.e. soil-based, people in the world.

Look at the efforts the Southern Song or Koxinga made to fight the Mongols and Qing Manchus, in an era supposedly prior to "nationalism," Chinks are not a rootless people despite dipshit Mao's campaigns against "Han chauvinism."

Of all the peoples in the world who don't have their shit together, any look at what the Chinks are doing economically, particularly their "don't give a fuck about your feelings, gimme your resources" approach to Africa, and how they've completely bamboozled U.S. administrations since Carter (and Nixon/Ford, actually), should have at least a passing respect for what they're up to. Hitler did, and that was when China was in a completely chaotic warlord period, compared to their much greater success at the present.

Congratulations Wired, I bit and watched the first video. His name is Richard Chiang. A quick google shows his instagram, where he also has pictures of himself wearing a similar necklace but with a cross. He could be juden (he can grow facial hair so he very well might have some "western" ancestry of some kind), but he could also just be a poseur who wears these things for jewelry without it having any meaning to him. He seems very vain and pretentious.

instagram.com/p/BZ1T4MBFT8t/?taken-by=mr2rchiang

you might as well say Jews are worth out respect for fucking over Arabia and being "shrewd businessmen"
have you ever actually spent significant time with gooks? theyre fucking bug people you idiot. they shit in trashcans when the toilet is clogged instead of looking for the plunger. they let cockroaches infest their house because they probably see them as spirit animals. they flay dogs alive before cooking them because "oooooh, the adrenerine rearry bring out da fravor!" and theyll go through your mail and steal checks, even though they cant cash them out , theyre willing to take your money anyways

t. someone who has lived with gooks and had them for landlords

You do realize there are chinese jews. Hey schezwan sauce whatchyadoin

tfw in china right now
ask me anything

sup m8, was unite the rally a cianigger farse?