Florida Brewing Company offering Free Beer for disposal of Richard Spencer tickets

Google "Alligator Brewing Company Tall Paul's Brew House in Gainesville, Florida" and leave a bad review. Some of us are already doing it.

archive.is/AyFAB

huffingtonpost.com/entry/alligator-brewing-richard-spencer-florida-speech_us_59e788b0e4b00905bdae27de

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10372741
archive.is/Kq7Ap
craftbeerkings.com/index.php?route=product/byhops&hop_id=1&page=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh I'm perfectly aware Richard Spencer is a pile of shit CIA Jewish plant. But this Brewing Company's actions still feel like an attack on our cause.

Just shows how cucked drinking (((alcohol))) really is

And this

Are the tickets free? If not, Spencer will still make money; it's kind of like the people who went and bought Kaepercuck jerseys just to burn them.

alcohol is intertwined with White history and tradition, whether you like it or not. Many great advances in European civilization happened because of booze.

You should spin it to look like they're giving free beers to "white supremacists" and encouraging them to spend time at their bar. I mean why would any communist faggot want to spend their night off at a bar full of evil white supremacists?

Can this be a beer shitposting thread?
The only alcohol I drink is lager. Beer is fucking great. I don't drink IPA or stouts cause of the xenoestrigens they produce. Lager is a fine German invention and is the drink of the proud white man

Spencer is FSB. All these attempts to get us to love him, while humorous, fall rather flat.

Well if you buy from a brewery run by hipster nu-males, yeah. In any case very moderate drinking is the way to go.

Lager is a bit bland for my taste. I prefer hefeweizens; it tastes like a wheatfield. Also try Doppelbocks, also a fine German-invented beer (though it's got a somewhat niche appeal)

I will not support a fag and kike lover

I drink mostly lagers and pilsners. Stout only at Christmas since I think it goes well with the food.

Their beer is certainly one of those hipster beers that is 99% hops and 1% alcohol. Great for growing bitch tits and removing your gains. Never drink anything with hops in it. When I found out about the phytoestrogens in it, I wasn't surprised I thought it made beer with it in it taste like shit. Glad I never drank anything with that after trying a "hops beer."

Identification of a potent phytoestrogen in hops (Humulus lupulus L.) and beer.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10372741

Anything with legit taste is good. Dark lagers, bocks, doublebocks, porters, stouts, good stuff.

Not sure if it's restricted to niche appeal but if it is it shouldn't Doublebocks is how beer should taste if it wants a good standard.

I appreciate this information. I don't drink but now I have 1 more reason not to. Thank you.

Oh so you just want Holla Forums to be Dicky Spencer's personal army. How about fuck no and reported?

Right on anons. I like every single beer I've ever drank. I don't drink a lot of the darker beers in volume but I fucking love the taste. I recently visited WI and had some lager called spotted cow , bretty gud shit dudes
Pbr is the poorman white beer of choice

Tricky Dicky really can't catch a break, eh?
Good

What are they fucking retarded? Bacteria will foul up whatever it is you're brewing and can make it toxic/less alcoholic.

We don't give a shit if less people go watch that kike

Yeah. Just seems like Holla Forums would want to inflame and escalate the situation so we can reach our endgame quicker. Escalation is how we eventually win.

They're trying to concentrate the taste of pussy in a beer. That's a yes in my book
archive.is/Kq7Ap

I guess a sandnigger will finally get to eat a white woman's pussy :^)

What the fuck

great after a hard day of physical labour or a day out on the ocean. Lager for me too. Easy & refreshing

Beer uses yeast, which is fungal, not mold. And drinking beer made from a woman's fungal infection is fucking degenerate in the extreme.
Grounds for immediate dismissal and execution IMO.

This. You could potentially make it work, because as far as I know all forms of yeast can produce alcohol in anaerobic environments, but it's going to be absolutely nasty. Double so if you add in the fucking bacteria that will also digest the sugar or carbs you put in there and will release its waste instead of alcohol.

I bet you the only people fucking stupid enough to buy this shit are land whale feminists who worship pussy & numale cucks.

Tall Paul's is a shitty, overpriced bar. There are much better establishments in downtown Gainesville. Fuck Richard though.

Honestly not the beer shitposting thread I imagined but I am far from fucking disappointed. Disgusted but not disappointed. Pussy yeast beer blechhhhhh but it exists apparently

Every fucking beer has hops in it. Some have less some have more.

Some of those even have a lot of hops. IPA aren't the only hop heavy brew.

If you want a beer without hops you will have to get a gruit which uses other spices and herbs which may or may not be estrogenic. I guarantee with 99.9% certainty that you have not had a gruit and every beer you have had contained hops.

not bacteria*

Synagogue of Satan and its disciples are, by far, the biggest threat to the United States, Europe, European Civilization, and the alt-right.

Jew friendly AmRen and NPI serve a purpose. and it's best not to counter-signal them too loudly, BUT they should be neutered and kept in their specific place within the movement.

Richard and Alt-Right.com should be needled on the JQ every opportunity all the time since Jews are directly behind multiculturalism and White Genocide with White Genocide being the force that binds Nationalists of European decent.

my 2ยข

This. Spencer is a faggot leftist shill planted by the CIA to ruin our movement.

I hope Rick Scott has an excuse to kill him.

You're right I actually didn't know. Glad I don't drink except on special occasions. I'm still surprised I could taste the hops like in normalfag-tier beers like Samuel Adams but I guess it's because they put a lot in it. Still though, almost every single micro-brewery and certainly every hipster brewery stuffs ridiculous amounts of hops into their drinks that it overrides any real flavor.

I'm a UF alum. I've been to Tall Paul's many times. Sad the university is becoming a fucking cuck fest. I told them last time that I wasn't going to donate to the alumni association if they weren't going to uphold free speech at the campus. Never heard from them again. I guess censorship is a far more profitable situation to the alumni association. I would make the drive to go see Dicky but I have stuff to do.

Just did a bit of looking and found a list of a thousand beers that supposedly contain no hops. I think beer is back on the menu.

craftbeerkings.com/index.php?route=product/byhops&hop_id=1&page=1