Give up your guns, goyim

The Hollyjew says so. Get a load of these cunts.

hooktube.com/uosgQtji78I

Blooooooooomberg is paying for it. Not a surprised, attached image was posted here ast year by another user.

These assholes talk shit about Trump for saying something in private 11-12 years ago now while they stayed quite about Harvey the rapist Jewstein. You think these motherfuckers aren't packing? That plus private security plus, they'll never go an event that doesn't have armed guards.

FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS YOU FILTHY FUCKING KIKES.

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/11/firefox-0day-used-against-tor-users-almost-identical-to-one-fbi-used-in-2013/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you have a point, or is this another slide ?

Yep. Cities like NYC and LA might give in to gun control, but good luck with that shit in the country.

Shoo-shoo, shilling jew

Read those nested quotation marks again.

And you would suggest, what? You better have an alternative if you're going to talk shit like that

t. JewTube mod

Never stop an enemy when they are making a mistake

t.48 Laws

You could use youtube-dl like a normal human being.Hell, MPV automatically hooks into youtube-dl.

Weak bait, shlomo.

t. Alex Jonestein

Fuck off shills

thread is being derailed by baiting and off topic kikes:

filter and report. stay on topic. bump.

checking my own dubs. READ THE 48 LAWS

Except that's not what I said. Did you even read my post? Do you know what the words I used mean? Are you capable of thinking for yourself?
Let's look at what Hooktube is
Hooktube is literally an in-browser front-end for Youtube. Your browser is still requesting the assets from Google's servers, and now you're trusting yet another 3rd party page to run arbitrary javascript on your computer. I knew Holla Forums was dumb but ffs nigger try reading a book once in your life.
Youtube-dl is an objectively better choice. It pulls just the video directly from Google's servers and passes it into a video player of your choice. You don't run any bullshit javascript and don't allow any cross-site requests to be made. It is an objectively better system. Sure, Google is still getting your IP address and associating that with the video, but they don't get any of the other metrics that they would get with their website. They get your IP address if you use hooktube, too. Just look at the Request Policy rules for hooktube.com and see for yourself.
t. Holla Forums

I use a VPN that has multiple users on one endpoint, and what makes you think that I'm allowing Holla Forums's javascript? Furthermore, both are irrelevant to my criticisms of hooktube in that those are the reasons that I have seen it shilled for.
Can you list a single good reason to actually use Hooktube? Because I can't think of one unless you're not in full control of your computer or you're too dumb to figure out how to use youtube-dl.

Lefties, you have reason to worry until… you don't hear me saying anything any more.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

user, if I sent you a compiled binary file and told you to run it, would you? That's what Javascript is. Your computer only does what you tell it to do until you start letting other people tell your computer what to do.
If the site was completely done in HTML5 (which is totally feasible), I could look at the page source and make sure that there's nothing sneaky going on. I can't do the same with Javascript.
By downloading and running random code from the Internet, you are trusting the page author not to fuck with you.

Latest 0-day I could find, only affects windows.
So, in other words, it's fucking nothing?
arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/11/firefox-0day-used-against-tor-users-almost-identical-to-one-fbi-used-in-2013/

Dead globalists cannot infringe rights

Why do Pedowood rapists want American women disarmed and defenseless? Gee I wonder.

Too bad a simple subpoena can destroy all that anonymity. As could website fingerprinting attacks.

The funniest part is that the NRA doesn't actually do much of anything. I am just going off memory so I might have a few small details mixed up, but the idea is the same.

The NRA only has about 5-6 million (gorillion) members, they only spend a $1 per member a year on outreach (iirc). Back around sandy hook (not sure if exact time, but last few years) the capital switch board was busy for a few days due to people calling their representatives in opposition of the proposed AWB 2, the NRA was one of those opposing it, but we have a lot of gun owners in this country. I don't know exact but 80 million+ is probably on the low side.

The worst thing they ever did was the AWB and trying to demonize (((assault))) rifles over time. Trying to ban stuff only made people want it even more, if they never tried to push a ban on us until something like sandy hook, they might have gotten their way. Machine guns were never that popular after the NFA was passed, but banning new ones off the registry in 86 makes people want them all the more.

If they try somehow manage to ban semi auto rifles, they'd be opening a big can of worms. The thing keeping most non fudd gun owners from drilling the third hole and putting autosears in their AR's, making SBR's and suppressors in their garages is the threat of prison. Make all of us that already own regular AR's criminal's by banning them, you suddenly got a lot of people that got nothing to lose by doing that.

Even if 9/10 people turn them in during a confiscation you got one guy with a safe full of AR's.

I read a few days ago some lady had to move due to anti gunners sending her death threats, really great way to prove dem bloodthirsty gunnuts wrong lel.

You fucked it up retard
Never ever ever check your own dubs. Lurk for ever then fuck off
Dubs negated

Memorize this passage. It is the purest, Platonic form of the Jewish mindset: absolutist, contrarian, wildly unjust and self-righteous, and openly menacing. Remember this kikery, and let it strengthen you while you do what must be done. Never, ever forget that, to the Jew, your great-grandchildren are fair game. Rudolf Hoess' own daughter spent her golden years in hiding in either North Carolina or Minnesota because she was scared of kike hit squads coming for her. Her children have assumed names because of what Mossad would do if they got half a chance.

The whitepill is that there's one set of conditions under which they have to stop, and I'm afraid it's non-negotiable.

As for this $50 million push – at the risk of being called a JIDF plant – I wouldn't worry. We all think politics in America is up for sale, but beyond a point it isn't. Meg Whitman spent twice this amount to get elected governor of California in 2010, and Moonbeam fucked her as hard as her rapist son tried to fuck those co-eds. Hillary dumped 20 times this cash on her own race in CY+1, and look what it got her.

The record is that, when people already have strong feelings about an issue or candidate, all the money in the world won't make your dreams come true. It takes culture war to really move the chain on something as dear to the American heart as gun ownership, so (((Bloomberg's))) tricks will only bear fruit during the organizational phase, while he's hiring mercenary lobbyists. When the time comes for a floor vote, he's fucked, because we absolutely will take serious actions against us as the signal to punch a few holes.

Stay wary, but not demoralized – This little kike thinks he can buy results on a national level like ha can in ((((((((((((Jew Fucking York)))))))))))), but I get the feeling he's going to waste that chump change.

The NRA has become a spiritual white whale for the left. In their Central Committee mindset, they want to smite this evil in the worst way, but they can't let themselves imagine that some huge fraction of this country will still be there the day after the NRA commits seppukku, because that would mean they have the unpopular opinion that's on the wrong side of history. This is the left's biggest blind spot, and it's endless lulz exploiting it on things like abortion and the death penalty.

I know what we need to do user, I have a solution

aye

This seems to pair well with Soros investment of $18b into OSF. Expect many happenings in the coming years.

What says is correct. There is no objective reason to directly use hook or youtube directly when youtube-dl exists. Hell you can even use something like mpv-youtube-dl-binding to bind mpv with your browser instead is using its shit video player and use mpsyoutube to search for videos/users/channels as well.

suck my cock faggot, I bet you've never read the 48 laws

He has a point.

We have to make them afraid of us.

Bloomberg and everyone like him needs to be made afraid, because they clearly aren't.

Even their so called God will Abandoned them all soon for Us Gentiles

Valid point. I'm personally against that kind of barbarism though…

The Final Solution