CONAN THE BARBARIAN Returning to MARVEL in 2019

CONAN THE BARBARIAN Returning to MARVEL in 2019

Will they finally make a good Conan the Barbarian movie? The older one has aged like shit, it's B movie tier by todays standards. They should get Jason Moaouma or The Rock.

MOMOA'ED

ROCKED

eat shit and die, goon

NO PISS FUCK SHIT NIGGERS DAMNIT FUFCK FUCKB FUCLK NO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Soy Conan

or

Black Conan

This

That's what you get for having shit taste

Shit taste detected. Modern Conan would be shit for the same reason the last Conan movie was shit and the sequel to the original Conan move was shit: They'll make it fucking PG-13 and remove boobs and blood.

You're essentially a 13 year old and not a very smart one

Please dear god make him black.
Please dear god give the PoCs something, anything.
Please dear god get rid of the racists here on Holla Forums and out in general society.
Please dear god let Conan's love interest be a germanic blue-eyed blonde that craves for BBC.
Please dear god let my sister find a PoC to breed with.
Please dear god if I adopt my wife's son let him be black and let him breed my wife.
Please dear god stop the Chinese from becoming a world superpower so they can't enslave PoCs.
Please dear god destroy the collective delusion that is "white identity".
Please dear god destroy America but spare all the PoCs especially those with BBCs.

That's about all. Thanks God.

Soyboy please.

You know who you are nigger. You’ll get no (You)s from me.

Op is a shit

oh good, more problematic white male power fantasies -.-'

this is why marvel is doing badly, they only appeal to white straight males, meanwhile 50% of comic readers are female and 75% are PoC

Looking forward to a Northern Celt warrior being a shitskin.

Prediction: He'll suddenly be portrayed as intelligent as he is in the books once he's a PoC.

Look at all those arguments you don't have, it really is astonishing.

0/10

You know what I'm done kowtowing to you racist pieces of shit. The future is BLACK. I don't know what the fuck you think your racism is going to do anyway but I sure as hell am not putting up with it anymore. I'll be calling out you racist pieces of shit in EVERY thread I see. Good luck faggot. It just got serious.

-6/10 you dropped character.

Being old means being a fag now?

to be a modern leftist you must cut of your nuts and become a woman after the age of 13

Name one reason Conan should still be white given that 91% of the Earth's population is composed of PoCs… Waiting.

Between the time when the oceans drank Atlanta and the rise of the sons of L'Darius, there was an age undreamed of. And unto this, Conan, destined to wear the jeweled cock ring of Aqueequee upon a troubled BBC. It is I, his chronicler, who alone can tell thee of his saga. Let me tell you of the days of high poz!

That's pretty sad. Imagine being detested not only by women but their mammaries as well. Not to mention their vital fluid.

Kek. 8/10.

cuck your enemies
see them displaced before you
and to put mongrel babies in their women

91% of the flies ate shit every day.

How was that funny? It's shit that got old on Holla Forums like 4 years ago and fixating on that stuff is really gay.

Faggot detected

No, he won't be properly characterized because cultural marxism, remember disney "brought you the force is female™".
Older one? You mean the 1982 Conan the Barbarian film? The only Conan movie people like and remember?
This is bait but still in what way is it dated?
This would guarantee a flop like the 2011 film no one remembers or cares about.

I doubt it I think we reached the point where they will emasculate minorities because they consider feminism is more important. What they will probably do is make a stronk female black/islamic Conan that will be act like a man…..

Conan (1982) appreciation thread?

can't wait to see how (((they))) turn him into a black tranny who gets cucked by Red Sonja

Did Marvel buy the Conan IP?

Pic related.

ain't nobody under a certain age is going back if DACA is signed, that meme expired

For you.

WHAT IS BEST IN LIFE, CONAN?

SMH NOT THIS

BE CUCKED BY YOUR ENEMIES

SEE THEM FUCKING BEFORE YOU AND HEARING THE DRILLING OF YOUR WOMEN.

They gave him blue eyes in the movie though. He was pretty much white.

*steals copypasta

Proper Conan is public domain. The comic Conan is garbage anyhow.

Bingo. This was pretty much what TLJ was about.

No, this is Excalibur (1981) appreciation thread. Conan has always been a reddit meme flick.

Marvel had the comic rights for a long, long time. They stopped printing Conan comics in the early 90s, and Dark Horse made some Conan comics int he late 90's/early 00's.
Conan is considered public domain in some places (the UK and Australia) but certain names are held in copyright so it makes shit a bit weird.
But bear in mind only some of Howard's Conan stories are public domain. Later "revisions" and stories based on unfinished manuscripts that were published after his death are not public domain. Sort of the same deal with Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes stories. The early ones are public domain, the later ones aren't.

I would give Helen Mirren such a dicking. Excalibur and Caligula are fucking masterpieces of cinema.

Any new Conan will be pozzed as fuck because it's a cultural cornerstone of the superior white man. Just thinking about them casting Idras Elba as Conan has me rustled.
Fuck this, I'm gonna make my own sword and sorcery story. What do you faggots want to see? Pre-history like Conan? Post-apocalyptic dark age fantasy with radioactive mutants and zombies and shit? Different planet altogether?

even though it is satire, it is still harmful, as some people always end up believing it. stop advertising insanity.

As for the thread, only the first one was good, was right about it being for 18+.
No one had paid any attention to the first, and then when it was popular, the hollywood jews swooped in and said "how can we make more money with a cheap sequel".
Shit director, shit children's stock crap, a screaming negress, a black man who does nothing, a comedy faggot, a pointless wizard with no personality, a shit rubber monstrosity at the end like every other fantasy film of the time, and make it a PG.
Any film now will be too self aware whether it is 18 or not, it will be ruined with SJW idiocy, and the actor will be an actor, not a man who had lived conan's life to of struggle and improvement as Arnold had. No director to push and push, no reality, no humanity in the characters and no character in the characters.
Since marvel is owned by (((disney))), expect Conan to be a tertiary character in his own film, while it concentrates on an woman and a nigger.

underrated person of crime

prehistory, so there is nothing to taint
the past is immutable and therefore incorruptible.

REH should have done something to stop these kikes from rummaging through his works before offing himself.

DH has been getting kiked hard.
First Disney claimed Star Wars.
Now this.

Watch them lose Aliens, Predator, and every other Fox IP.

Whites look better.

No. Do post-apocalyptic. Set it centuries after the world has been over taken by shitskins and one lone white man rises against them.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>/SRS/

The story was written by a white guy and the characters by and large were written as white. The main audience are white guys also white people are far better looking than non-whites and thus will make for more $$ overall especially in places like China.

Where big budget Hollywood-movies are released with fan-fiction tier stories and shitty actors without charisma or star-power? Conan is a great movie!

We wuz barbarians n' sheeeeeit.

I bet they will give him a vagina. Maybe the tall dyke will play him?

not real, scientists already proved the 'highly advanced civilization' the ancient greeks spoke of was africa
not real, see above
hmm, racism much? reported

try again sweetie. oh wait, ur going to be banned, nvm ;)

Yeah and that's the only reason anyone likes it. Taking conan seriously is just ridiculous.

Yeah, even in written form it's pulp. It's purely supposed to be fun escapism.

Awful lot of pitiful (you) b8 ITT.
Have you faggots lost all imagination?

I haven't seen the sequel, Conan the Destroyer. Is that any good?

It's not quite as good but it's actually much better than you might think. Definitely worth a watch.

Black Conan vs Trump bad guy, no rape cos rape culture, every one Conan kill is white nazi guy. Side kick is strong woyman that reject Black Conan, and may try to hijack movie as strong PoC Woyman! And movie will end whit hamfisted arty farty message.

most of my material is drumfp related

I enjoy it quite a bit - if you go into it expecting kino like Conan the Barbarian, you will be disappointed though. The violence is toned down a lot, Conan's thief sidekick is dumb and completely pointless, the budget is much lower (though most of the sets look quite good), and it is much more of a traditional Hollywood action sword and sandals film than the original.

the world will not accept an accurate conan movie, so it wont be made

Looks like we are finally getting a new He-Man film though.
What are the odds they'll find a way to diversify the cast of characters?

black Skeletor…. the white bone will be replaced by a gorilla skull and painted black.

Yeah I heard they ruined Destroyer in editing, they cut out all the violence and all that to appeal to kids. Idk if they ever released any of the cut footage.
Holy shit that nigress is hideous

Well most people would love it but the jews in hollywood and their sjw golem would flip their shit over it because of its accurate depiction of women & male characters. As they would fear it might undo the nu-males and feminism that worked so hard to cultivate in the west.

Funny(?) thing is Dolph Lundgren (who played He-Man) dated her back in the day.

Hollwood faggots.

I like the books a lot. A movie about Conan becoming King would be fucking awesome.

He's a Swede, what do you expect?