Graph showing the percentage of niggers in France. As you can see...

Graph showing the percentage of niggers in France. As you can see, on average the percentage of the nigger population in France is more than 2 times higher than the nigger population in America
Will the french ever do something about it?

worse than I thought
we need an ethnic genetic virus asap

2030 really is the cutoff point. We win or lose. White numbers will plummet in the coming two/three decades because of the boomers and X-ers.

That graph only talks about the urban centers, the average of each state is probably a little lower, except Ile de France, of course.

holy shit

When all the age 50+ farmers die off, what are the urban non-whites going to eat? There will be no food. There has to be a collapse scenario where only those that can fend for themselves survive, as it would be mostly whites that do.

The kikes don't care if millions die, look at China under Mao.

The kikes don't even care if billions die.

and

are there any GOOD french children born from the wombs of their mothers that slept with the nazis during WWII? I have got to imagine there is some sort of aryan genetic that was forced into the culture that can blossom into a white resistance to this disaster.

daily reminder that france is a nuclear power - daily reminder that france and germany are basically mutually exclusive - daily reminder that when a fucking mudskin frenchman wins election they will attempt to strongarm as an EU enforcement arm

fucking unreal.

France is at critical mass

That's a start I guess.

funny optimism bro.

African as in niggers or north african mudshits as well?

Same thing in Germany as well when it comes to mudshits. They'll easily make up 30% or more of the population in the next generation.

i pity him more than anyone else in that country; he was way too optimistic

The food production has largely been centralized to Spain. Modern agriculture needs very few workers as well for the most part.

the demographic shift that has been artificially created in a huge proportion of powerful western nations (france, germany, america, for three…) - what is the forward movement from this point? is there any option for the future BUT civil war? at this point ANY reform that is implemented cannot combat the breeding of the already "assimilated" migrants. this boiling pot is going to overflow onto the stove within 15 years - it might require positioning until the moment at which the collective white movements can strike. this is going to force people into racial enclaves whether they are left/right - they will learn soon enough that these people are not fucking like them.

cure the french women who didn't help le pen get the fucking vote. once again the women sell out their country and their people. what a surprise.

Look at Brazil, Mexico or any other dysfunctional country in the region with a white(ish) elite and violent mongrel masses. No civil wars, just earn enough to somewhat isolate yourself from danger or get rekt.

From my experience though the average mudshit is a lot more warrior like than your average negro, so it might indeed be civil war.

Too late, plus the frogs love them. A fucking French court ruled a couple years ago that there's no such thing as a French person haha. Like I said, it's over. They can join Sweden in the league of nigger loving cucks who enjoy being blasted in the face with shrapnel while their wife gets bbc.

Suffering incarnate

Your looking at it all wrong

Fucking niggers.

Sickle cell anaemia doesn't really exist in North Africa because those peoples migrated from the east.

There are lots of Frank / Germanic / Northern European genetics in France. Last century the country was not as cucked as it is believed to be in the Anglosphere.
Since 2015 and the beginning of terrorist attacks, I noticed a massive waking up. People are suddenly realizing that the country is heading to a wall. But we have had massive brainwashing for several generations which make it difficult to swallow the redpills, it takes time, and only the younger generation are able to, as older people would have to admit they were wrong all their life whereas far-right "extremists" have seen the truth since the beginning.

I have said it and I will say it again, in my opinion it is very likely that SHTF in France first of all European countries (France, or England), because Muslims in France are mostly from Maghreb and completely hate french people since the Algerian war in the 1960s. They live well off weed traficking a breed like fucking rabbits. We are sitting on a demographic bomb: 75% of newborns in the most populated region are Muslim (around Paris). Niggers are probably above 40-45% of newborns today and will be around 70% in the following generation ! It is worse than that in the cities and suburbs. Blacks are not that much of a problem in France compared to Arabs, who are smarter and better organized. Their goal is clearly to take control of the Country.

This, something has to happen before 2030 or it would be way too late. Most boomers will die, and our people will be definitely replaced.
Some french are starting to secretly organize for a SHTF scenario, but at this point the only solution I see is to keep the redpilling and prepping for a few years, then PUSH for civil war so that we have a chance to kick them out before it is too late. Cities would be lost, but could be taken back from the rural areas where food and guns will be there, and whites are still a majority.
A slow collapse is the worst case scenario because all trends are against us.

Starting with jews.

Varg and his nuthuggers BTFO.

It's even worse.

That study only shows the nigger population. It doesn't include all of the sand-niggers.

Also, the African niggers are even worse then the American niggers. Their average IQ is only about 70. They are literally a race of retards.

Inbreeding coupled with selective pressure against individual thought does that

African niggers in France love to emulate American niggers. Young people in France emulate African niggers emulating American niggers. Btw, I think there are actually more sandniggers in France than there are niggers.

a fate worse than death: multi culti

Just have to start killing them as soon as possible.

Hello black pill D&C shill. There obviously. Not paying you enough

Fuck off with your fake stats, burgerkike.

metropolitan france means contrary to its name european mainland france, not urban france
so it is total
has to be both sub sahara and north africa together, otherwise the percentage would be way of