DRUMF DOESNT CARE NIGGER DIED IN NIGGER AMBUSH

DRUMF DOESNT CARE NIGGER DIED IN NIGGER AMBUSH

They already have 350K in their gofundme. What will the Trump curse befall on these agitators?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4991292/Trump-slammed-insensitive-phone-call-Niger-widow.html
archive.fo/Qfln1
edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/10/18/frederica-wilson-didnt-know-soldiers-name-bts-newday.cnn
cnn.com/2017/10/18/politics/gold-star-families-trump-cnntv/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lLoCRQfsw5c
youtube.com/watch?v=mqC3igHukZc
archive.org/details/Ethnic_Cleansing_Operations_-_FM_6-2003
johnosullivan.wordpress.com/2012/10/24/michael-mann-gets-most-biased-judge-for-key-us-global-warming-trial/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4991292/Trump-slammed-insensitive-phone-call-Niger-widow.html
archive.fo/Qfln1

Fake news.

How would anyone, even a normie, believe a word out of that old cowboy-hat-wearing-from-Florida niger woman's mouth? Everything going on right now is a full blown niger ambush on Trump.

Top kek is that a shop or did the retards at CNN actually let that shit slip past the censors? If it's real I want sauce OP you son of a bitch.

USA USA USA USA USA!

She's just a phony flake. In debt too.

Frederica Wilson's Campaign Finances
PrintTrack This Politician
Frederica Wilson
Office: U.S. House (FL) - District 24, Democratic
Summary
Cycle
Total Raised
$483,779.75
Total Spent
$392,311.07
Cash On Hand
$339,950.79
Debt
$15,250.00
Data provided by OpenSecrets.org

yes I shopped it, heres the original

The fuck is wrong with that?

I'm so tired of this false controversy shit aimed at the plebs.

Ah, well played you bastard. Here have this .webm of a spastic chink babby.

oh no a special forces operative died engaged in a special forces mission he never could have known such a scenario could have occured soldiers always come back death never happens unless it's a cop shooting an unarmed 340lb 6'7 child

BITCH YOU LOOK LIKE A GIANT TURD IN A COWBOY HAT.

that's all I wanted to say.

out.

media lies about it
media thinks he's not going to release a tape

it's another who is going to blink first moment lol

I'm more upset about this than anything else, that's just disrespectful

He probably has a tape of it and is prepared to sue her for slander. What a lying nigger.

What the fuck with that hat she looks like she’s trying to win a Most Niggest competition. It’s just comical

I'm not going anywhere.

All what's' needed is wearing the largest chain necklace with the dollar sign, five rings on every finger, the largest fur coat and she's set.

both pics say the same thing

And here I thought the hat was a shoop, too.

Have they every answered honestly: do you really want the white man's attention?

Who the fuck gives people money on gofundme?

Other than the Jews, I bet it's the fucking childless white women with the fucking overpaid pussy power bullshit desk jobs doing their nails all day getting paid tens of thousands of dollars to spend on doing their fucking nails and hair and buying clothes.. and helping MUH NIGGERS on gofundme at every available opportunity because she doesn't know what else to do with the money and it makes her feel fuzzy and die cishet wypepo

i lied here is the real original

Literally the only thing better than a nigger buying it is finding out his kids are going to get turned into faggots and fat dykes for free because of it.

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEET

This bitch is tied to the Awan scandal.

God I wish I was black and could just start a GoFundMe whenever my feelings got hurt. I could use that money for my wedding.

If it draws heat off the Vegas bungle then it's doing its job as far as they care

My wife and I wish we eloped. Her parents paid for it, but her mom made the entire process obnoxious. Congrats, though. And remember that having the reception at your or your family's home and catering it with bbq-style or even just getting pizzas is an option. Weddings are a goddamn racket.

check´d
Pick one that doesn't belong

Ooga booga!

It's a nothing burgah w/cheeeeeeeeeese. That nigger cunt's outfit is a quality chuckle though.

Nobody should care about niggers.

My cousin did this, it was delicious. 10/10 would attend again.

Blacks are always liars. F them

WOW CNN actually seems to be defending Trump ?? from this lying niggabiatch

edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/10/18/frederica-wilson-didnt-know-soldiers-name-bts-newday.cnn

listen to her say she didnt even hear the whole call. this cnn bitch hates Trump but seems to be defending him !!

Gold Star father: Trump's words misconstrued
cnn.com/2017/10/18/politics/gold-star-families-trump-cnntv/index.html

any clue what actually went on with this ambush?

I mean yea they had a nigger on the team but the other 4 were seasoned green berets seems real fucking off that fucking niggers managed to not only ambush a 5 man green beret team but also kill 4 of them and severely wound the 5th.

The way I see it either they really were training the nigger army and the ambush came from the guys they were training. OR they were on mission doing some super secret squirrel stuff.

For that matter.. Werent there 3 green berets who randomly got "ambushed by jordanians"?

Im guessing that we have re-adopted the sane tactic of not fucking disclosing secret missions and explaining away all specop deaths.

I dont do S.M
just sayin I hate that blonde ccn bitch as much as she hates Trump , but she seems to be on his side for once , any way has Trump had to say Niger in a press confrence yet ? I can see that goin bad quick

bush niggers in Niger ambush a 5 man green beret team

nigger ninja's bushwack green beret team

God help us all lol

Black Guy Explains Why Blacks Will Lose A Race War Extended Version
youtube.com/watch?v=lLoCRQfsw5c
youtube.com/watch?v=mqC3igHukZc

Even if that line wasn't fake news, how is that """"""""""""""""""""""""""""insensitive""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""? It's wholly true, soldiers, cops, specops troops, they know they sign up for dangerous shit and that's what gets them a lot of praise from the conservative crowd.

It literally is a coarser way of saying "he died doing his duty"

Also you don't just "accidentally" end up in special forces. You have to pick it. The people who do it want the prestige. They accept the enhanced risk that comes with the prestige.

She's just a phony flake. In debt too.

Frederica Wilson's Campaign Finances

PrintTrack This Politician

Frederica Wilson

Office: U.S. House (FL) - District 24, Democratic

Summary

Cycle

Total Raised

$483,779.75

Total Spent

$392,311.07

Cash On Hand

$339,950.79

Debt

$15,250.00

Data provided by OpenSecrets.org

Yeah…. I'm not going to take anything this nig says seriously.

Is this a bot? What's with the inconsistencies in the grammar and repeated posts?

My fucking sides.

And there are people who honestly think niggers would be a serious threat in a race war.

I thought everything was going to be peaceful once everybody is shit-colored.

Top kek

Isn't she walking her story back already after Trump said he had recordings of the Convo?

This shit is a fucking joke.

They would be to women, children and naive men. Remember, the clouded mind sees nothing.

Thing about war, though, is that EVERYONE either becomes awakened or dead as fuck really quick.

That's true. Still means the baboons would pose a threat to someone though.

America's Heroes.

This.

There are three ways to be dangerous in war:
1) Outnumber the enemy. All things being equal kek! the side with more bodies wins. Niggers aren't even close.
2) Outclass the enemy. This can be done on any level, and niggers fail at all of them:
A) Individual toughness is cultivated among the darker races, but they have glass jaws. Or, rather, glass necks. Chop a nigger in the jugular, and he falls like a tree.
B) Superior morale and training. Does anybody here think niggers have either of these factors in significant numbers?
C) Superior technology. Kek.
3) Out-organize the enemy. A disciplined, coordinated force can cut through much larger and better-armed opponents like shit through a goose. That's how Chadian skinnies sliced and diced Qaddaffi's terrified fag team, despite using technicals against tanks. Nigrus americanus, I'm afraid, falls shorter here than anywhere else.
4) Outlast the enemy. Here is the nignogs' real strength: lethargically absorbing blows until the aggressor gets all worn out and sick of the fight. It's how the Vietgooks won the right to rename Saigon – they took every drop of agony the USAF could deploy to SE Asia, then asked for seconds when we got tired. Niggers have potential here, but I'm afraid this strategy doesn't work when your opponent has the means, the motive, and the opportunity to commit genocide, which we totally do.

Game over, Kunta. Time to fix an old mistake.

Part of me was thinking it would take a military coup against Hillary Clinton to make America great again. Now I know even a million more years of evolution can't unfuck those retarded baboons.

Since last year i knew all this shit would happen Obama is going down soon so is Hitlary and it will be a Grand Shit Show

IS EVERYONE JUST GOING TO IGNORE THAT THIS OPERATORS NAME WAS LA DAVID?

One of the top stories on local news this morning was that the congress"woman" was now getting threats and DC police are protecting her. No mention from whom, but I think we know who they want normalfags to fill the blank in with. No mention of him daring her to say it again so he can prove her wrong- which is the REAL story. Nothing.
I can't be sure but I also thought I heard them say in passing that she "read" the conversation in a transcript. meaning she just assumed the context and inflection, deeming it "offensive". I think I actually busted a blood vessel listening to this shit.

WHY IS THIS EVEN NEWS????

Niggers would do well in cities and maybe some suburbs. But as soon as the unarmed and cucked whites either fall or flee, they have to worry about the armed, trained and rural whites who likely have closer communities, larger families, hunt and have killed animals before.

If I were president Id record all my shit.

Ah fuck you im sitting on a bus and started laughing like a goof because if this

Only if they take away the guns from the white people.

True. Though that did get Nixon into trouble that would never have happened, otherwise.

DOX INFO SAVE THIS
18425 NW 2nd Ave
Miami FL 33169-4534
Neighborhood: Norwood
20483 NW 14th Pl
Miami FL 33169-2463
Neighborhood: Norland
(305) 690-8393
(305) 690-8399
3216 Marine Dr Apt 1e
Pompano Beach FL 33062-1243
Neighborhood: Beach
1841 N State Road 7
Hollywood, FL 33021-4510

What the fuck is with the cowboy hats? Niggers are one of the only group in history to have failed at domesticating horses, besides abbos of course.

his goybook tells quite the tale
>?????? no goybook posts in the past 2 years

Smells fishy. Also this nigger was the last to be pronounced dead because he 'was missing in action' for 3 days.

Definitely seems off.

relevant .pdf in link

archive.org/details/Ethnic_Cleansing_Operations_-_FM_6-2003

This Wilson bitch is networked to the hilt throught the black American college sorority networks, in particular Alpha Kappa Alpha. There’s a whole power network there which needs investigating, particularly because AKA is still racked with legal repercussions over such noggery as deaths in hazing rituals, and financial irregularities including alleged misappropriation of large sums of money.
Try googling a link between disgraced former AKA president Barbara McKinzie (accused by other members of using sorority funds to commission a $900,000 wax statue of herself!) and Wilson - its almost as if the two never knew each other.
Searching Google for anything Wilson-related atm sees you shovelled up all the anti-Trump shit instead of results relevant to tou actual enquiry.
This whole black Greek House issue is big, reaching the highest levels of Washington and the extensive network of jewish-run NPO and political anti-white scams propagated through college campuses.

Goats, maybe.

If any diganons would like to chew this one over, the hook is the fact that AKA appears to have tried to cover up McKinzie’s actions in-house, and suspended the whistleblowers creating a legal shitstorm. First attempts to prosecute were shot down at the DC superior court by Clinton-appointee nog Natalia M. Combs Greene, but later reinstated on appeal. McKenzie has been ordered to pay AKA $1.6. million and is still contesting.
This whole thing looks like it has potential to be riddled with corruption, and I bet some digging can reveal something interesting linking Wilson and other prominent AKA politicians to an effort to block investigation into that scandal.
Of interest McKenzie was a former Chicongo housing officer.
Advise diggers not to bother with Google, but Startpage gives more revealing uncensored data. Google seems to gave a The Goyim Know (TGK) algorithm which obfuscates searches by white right-wing activists.

Judge Combs Greene (who dismissed the initial investigation into Wilson’s beloved AKA network) is a democrat hack with a bad reputation:
johnosullivan.wordpress.com/2012/10/24/michael-mann-gets-most-biased-judge-for-key-us-global-warming-trial/

Any evidence of this? I have never punched anyone in the head so have no experience to draw on.

Can we do a project with /fit/ for training neck muscles?

Just do a quick search for "man knocks out thug," and it's all there. Almost none of these videos are more than a minute long.

Here's a good one. Has lots of ooking by the bystander sheboons, followed by a perfectly normal poo knocking the fuck out of a nigger who was making a scene.

Did anyone else imagine Trump doing the arm cross and nod of Mossulini?

Trump needs to start dismantling our nuclear weapons before its too late. If he can't bring himself to throw the niggers out, at least mitigate the damage they can cause after white genocide is complete.