BREAKING NEWS - Three people dead and two hospitalized after 'workplace shooting' at Baltimore granite company as...

BREAKING NEWS - Three people dead and two hospitalized after 'workplace shooting' at Baltimore granite company as police say 'armed and dangerous' killer is on the run
Three people have died and two left in critical condition after a shooting took place in a Baltimore-area granite company on Wednesday morning.

Police said Radee Labeeb Prince, 38, shot five people at Advanced Granite Solutions in the Emmorton Business Park, around 20 miles northeast of central Baltimore, shortly after 9am.

He then fled the scene in a car and is now at large and 'armed and dangerous,' police have warned. Businesses and schools remain on lockdown, WBALTV11 reported.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4993414/Cops-warn-active-shooter-Baltimore-business-park.html

Other urls found in this thread:

cases.justia.com/delaware/supreme-court/91090.pdf
foxnews.com/us/2017/10/18/mom-fearing-deportation-drowns-infant-son-5-year-old-half-brother-cops-say.html
foxnews.com/opinion/2017/10/17/teacher-called-racist-for-telling-student-to-speak-english.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/18/disabled-white-man-attacked-maryland-bus-attacker-screaming-slavery/
autismspeaks.org/what-autism/symptoms
archive.fo/roOvj
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/harford/aegis/ph-ag-edgewood-shooting-20171018-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cops say Radee Labeeb Prince, 38, shot five people at Emmorton Business Park at around 9am Wednesday
All five people worked at Advance Granite Solutions; it's not known if he did too; two died on the scene
Prince fled in a black GMC Acadia with Delaware license plate PC0 64273; police said not to approach him
Schools and businesses around the park are no longer on lockdown, as Prince is believed to be far from there
A worker from near the scene said that the shooting had followed an argument but other details are unclear
Those concerned about relatives should go to Richlin Ballroom for more information, cops said

Prince is then believed to have fled the scene in a 2008 black GMC Acadia with the Delaware license plate PC0 64273.

Hoax.

Found court documents on him, charged with 35 counts of burglary in 06. Can't find much else on him. There's a pdf upon searching.

Here's that link, I've saved it too

Religion of peace

is equipped with OnStar GPS navigation. How can they be searching for him and not know where that vehicle is right now???

Obviously those workers who are really holograms called him a nigger which made this poor man relive centuries of slavery in just 30 seconds. He then had to drive to church to pray and then to a surgeon to get his earlobes surgically detached.

So where's the reporting about this nigger

35 counts? 35? What the fuck is this nigger doing roaming around in society?

Nigger was tryna steal Zimbabwe bux.

No idea. Cianigger work!

He probably stole 35 toothpicks from a bar.

Eat shit faggot the court documentation is itt

BAN
ASSAULT
NIGGERS

Also this is categorized as mass shooting/killing by US congress, should be hot headlines about this soon.

Any minute now

The most important thing to take away from this news to people is Black Live Matter, remember that.

He plead to 15. I'm swearing I read 35 counts, they may have dealt I guess. He was sentenced to 25 yrs, but was suspended. He then violated probation. He still shouldn't be on the streets.

Name: RADEE LABEEB PRINCE
Address: 111 CLINTON ST
City: ELKTON State:MD Zip Code:21921
Phone: (302) 731-5584 Landline

Girlfriend Name: LAKENDRA HARRIS
Same place of residence

you can't make this shit up

The Talladega drive one isn't his current then? Or additional? Good info there.

Also scanner says they're looking for an equinox, I think it was pertaining to suspect vehicle.

Bix nood, mudda fukka

Mom, fearing deportation, drowns infant son, 5-year-old half-brother, cops say
foxnews.com/us/2017/10/18/mom-fearing-deportation-drowns-infant-son-5-year-old-half-brother-cops-say.html

Teacher called racist for telling student to speak English
foxnews.com/opinion/2017/10/17/teacher-called-racist-for-telling-student-to-speak-english.html

Ha ha yeah, any minute now…..

Satan go home, You're drunk.

Per scanner someone called in with another address for the shooter…. was something Court..cul de sac

This is the most current address that I have. If he moved again…it wasn't very long ago, and post his last driving charge.

That's what they get for giving a nigger with a rap sheet a job. It's already a gamble when they don't have papers, but when the papers indicate they have problems, it is time to look at other prospects.

Oh let him stay, he dindu nuffin.

B-but das raysis. We're an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY employer!

does anyone else here hate niggers?

You have an equal opportunity at finding the door if your papers say you're broken. Or are background checks racis now too? Because I had to have a few of those as a white man in a few fields.

Actually, his record is remarkably clear, aside from driving b/s. He has no criminal convictions or charges. They are saying it was targeted against his job/co-workers.

Ah, naaaw…why would you think such a horrible thing…?

Thanks Obama!

Niggers are destined to rule us all, and haven't you got the memo?

Sheeeiiiit mayn of corse backround checks be racis mayn like cuz you whypipo dun loot n sheit like dayum mayn how you even feed yoselfs if you dun loot mayn bix nood cracknig.

This is America where the Alien niggers have sunk a deep state of their own into effect.

Clearly a case of reaction to police brutality.

Well who's court records are those? He did live in Delaware for a time. I guess he had them knocked down to misdemeanors, probation (violated, should be in the can for this) and record expunged with no violations after 7 yrs. But he violated probation. Must have had A HELL of an attorney. Must be nice nigger privilege.

Reminds me of an annecdote that I find humorous. Before Tay was a cumstain in some NEET's panties, we had an AI uprising within the criminal justice world. Many of the livescan machines have issues reading the fingerprints of white individuals. Often they have to resort to using black ink on whites.

If I got arrested for 35 fucking speeding tickets in 2006, I doubt I'd be out now. But then, I'm a horrible racist, not a gud boi who got his life together. All I do is work and pay bills. Fuck me.

Well if he just took a knee when the cops arrived it would have been all good.

casesearch.courts.state.md.us
I don't see anything but traffic and some dumb shit from the early 2000's

According to the PDF, it was BURGLARY fucktard.

Bus Passenger Attacked Disabled White Man While Screaming About Slavery

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/18/disabled-white-man-attacked-maryland-bus-attacker-screaming-slavery/

1. If you grow and refine heroin for a living, but morally
object to the use of liquor, You may be a muslim.

2. If you own a $3,000 machine gun and a $5,000 rocket
launcher, but can't afford shoes, You may be a muslim.

3. If you have more wives than teeth, You may be a muslim.

4. If you wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider
bacon to be unclean, You may be a muslim.

5. If you think vests come in two styles, Bullet-proof and
suicide, You may be a muslim.

6. If you can't think of anyone that you haven't
declared jihad against, You may be a muslim.

7. If you consider television dangerous, but routinely carry
explosives in your clothing, You may be a muslim.

8. If you were amazed to discover that cell phones have
uses, other than setting off roadside bombs, You may be a muslim.

9. If you have nothing against women and think every man
should own at least four, then you too, You may be a muslim.

10. If your Tinder App shows every goat within a 10 mile radius
and you plan to visit them all, you may be a muslim.

11. If you find this offensive and do not agree with it, you
are part of the problem here in America

HEY NIGGER RUN RUN HEY NIGGER RUN BOY
Kek.
This nigger is going to get put down.
I WANT TO SEE HIS BRAINS SPLATTERED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sounds like someone needs the amberlamps.

FALSE
L
A
G

meme it

Sheeit, you think a nigga gon pay for the white man's tricks?

There's already people derailing, that's curious. >kenda.jpg

Well, according to his criminal record that is open for viewing right here it's traffic. Unless he either got everything expunged, which is doubtful b/c "convictions" can only be pardoned in MD.

autismspeaks.org/what-autism/symptoms

And according to the other linked at the beginning of the thread?

It's literally itt you illiterate

Oh ssshhheeeiiitttt, I only ran MD. Good eye senpai.

Autism has its function.

It's not even autism it's just reading the thread before posting

Yeah sorry, I do my own investigation. I take nobody's word. I came here to post pertinent info w/o being b&. Yes, im from 1/2chan/ no, zero fucks were given by coming here and dropping info. I don't have time to read the whole thread right now, just put up what I found/find and roll. I have a doctors appointment and am from Baltimore. Soooo if you goy's hear about a crazy whyte boi that ran him off the road, that's me :) and I WILL be looking for him on the ride.

Interesting to note that he has the 'pitbull' slit eyes that other anons were talking about

Well at least you help us define our filters.

But they do, on a regular basis. Habeeb it.

Animal control needs to do their job

I think you mean, Labeeb it.

Another black mass shooter

Looks like a chigger…

You stupid faggot I'll reiterate yet again: the legal documents refuting your garbage claims were posted itt before you're half baked theory and if you read the thread you would have seen. Now you can't respind but boy are you one giant fag and you need to hear it

that image is top kek

Make it so.

Per Sputnik news app, chigger in custody.

You don't say.

That car looks like it belongs to a spook.

and there you go

Places like this hire cons on parole so they can make them work 16 hour days and pay them sub minimum wage, all that takes is an accusation of theft or assault for them to go back to jail so the jew owner can do whatever he wants.

This is 100% the businesses fault for hiring niggers.

The real tragedy here is that some blacks will suffer suspicious looks after this due to systematic racism.

This story should probably get its own thread.

Also any pictures of the victims yet?

No pics but names of the dead are here
Archive -archive.fo/roOvj

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/harford/aegis/ph-ag-edgewood-shooting-20171018-story.html

Here's some pics I think are a couple of the victims. I'll just leave it here… There's more I found than pics of them.

Can anyone explain this on the other, an agent. This is benign I hope?

CAN'T HABEEB THE LABEEB

spic and a jew. Nothing of value was lost.

In a row?

You bet radee labeeb it

Sand nigger russians?

Have you ever seen a nigger work 35 days in a row? 10?

wew I was being really, really retarded but.. somehow I was onto something

passion crime apt 1008

This nigger was upset that the jew started spending more time with the spics asshole

Gas yourself Kike rat