Some games are lost forever...

Some games are lost forever, thanks to the bullshit online store on old consoles or the lag of active pirates saving the gem before it get butcherd by socjus devs.

ITT: post games who are lost forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

marbleblastultra.tk/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Comfy as fuck.

Simple, clean design with great music and fun physics. My faggot friends always wanted to play CoD or some other FPS shit, but at sleepovers it always came back to this shit all fucking night no matter what.

Such is life.

How autistic does it make me if I keep the files installed on my computer because I know if I delete it the game will truly be gone forever?

I remember playing the Gold version of the game on the school's Mac computers. It was a lot of fun until it was removed later because too many people were wasting their time on it.

the original devs made a stand alone mod, or full conversion of marble blast.

marbleblastultra.tk/

Why the fuck were these XBLA only? Same shit with Ikaruga until it was brought to PC, it was DC, GC, and 360 exclusive. Fucking why

I remember wanting to play that game but they only released it on xbox live arcade and I didn't have a 360
Why did they never release it for steam or something?

Because Japan doesn't give a shit about PV.

*PC

why are you doing this to me

And the XB versions aren't lost either if americunts weren't such pussies about piracy then they could just get those back.

For all I know the game could be pure shit but I find lost media to be pretty interesting

Why is this lost forever? Just get a 360 and get it online.

I wish they would, and not just for weebshit.

Saturn emulation isnt there yet from what I've heard, I hear Radiant Silvergun is Japan only, and also I don't even know where I would get a working Saturn now, especially since I don't know a thing about modding and I don't even own a CRT anymore.

It's retarded that you need to be online to play XBLA indie games.

only reason I ever wanted an exbawk because I love wakfu lore

shame they never released it for PC it seem so odd they didnt

Not quite to digital, but because no one knows who really owns the rights and those that might don't care to find out.

I got the first and second games digital. I completed the first one but not the second one. Kate is a sexy thing to be sure, the sixties leather spy look really does her wonders.

Assault Cube. It still exists, but the community isn't there, and people's user made maps aren't hosted anymore.

I googled this and apparently it still exists. WTF?

Some of the games listed here can be found if you look or ask around.

Also forgot this. Unlike OutRun Online Arcade you can still buy this provided you have a Hong Kong PSN account for your PS3

LOL!

Quake 3 is essentially dead. Probably the greatest non-mmo online game to ever be released has only a few human players left on it. The AI comes close to replicating us, via trash talk and high skill, but there's no sense of achievement beating a computer.

We also have the death of all PC98 roms as we know it, probably happening within the next 10 years if we assume the few fuckers who save the roms wont properly back them up, and archive websites eventually end up dying out. Some people don't realize that vidya can die just as quickly as anything else, except data can't even last as long as Roman pottery being buried for centuries. Prepare to witness vidya you grew up with, eventually being inaccessible no matter what.

You know what you have to do, user. You've been training for this moment.

I forget why this game died but I want to say it's because the guys who did the music are huge fags

I've downloaded both games and have backed up the files. I'm set

Until you have proof of your "SJW" conspiracy taking away your games. I'm not going to believe you.

I think you're on the wrong board, friend; you want reddit.com, twitter, or even your own personalised safe space with reality proofing.

i have great newsfor you. Mednafen is able to emulate saturn games without the need of demon tool shit. Simple drag and drop the file on mednafen, thats it.

so what. It's no maleware or what ever if this is what you imply.

GTA5 in australia

the story goes something like Anamanaguchi's band leader's GF is a follower of St Anita
QED

Saturn emulation is terrible and the games are stupid expensive. If that guy reverse engineering it ever comes through that will be amazing though.

… I would've liked to play this.

user, look, mednafen works great

whats up with all the user saying saturn games who where re-released on 360 arcade shit, are dead?

are you somehow brain dead?

Mednafen is able to emulate saturn games!

Mednafen isn't that great. I like how people think Saturn emulation is suddenly amazing just because you don't need to mount ISOs to a virtual drive. In terms of accuracy and compatibility it's arguably worse than PS2.

had so far no problems. Around two dozen games running perfectly, full speed.

It was me. I killed the community.

Saturn emulation is not good (probably never will be excellent either). You know you can just use a modchip right? Mine reads burnt discs and I can play anything on the system without having to pay ridiculous prices. Also, it just got recently cracked so a USB loader should be hitting the market in 2-5 years time. I'd recommend buying a Saturn as the price has been steadily rising.

A more recent example: Flappy Bird

The worst part is that since it's such a simple app, people were selling iPhones and Android devices with it pre-installed on it for $300+ for a time.

Nigga it's fine.

Thanks for the Marble Blast Ultra link, it was one of the few XBLA games I enjoyed.

If you still have the installer, keep it and put it on mega. It's possible that someone could hack together a server and an executable patcher for replacing the host name of the master server. Don't let games die fam.

Deadgate.

..I think my 360 still has this installed. I'll have to boot it up and check.

Ankama isn't beyond hope, however. Contact them online and tell them that you want to see this game on PC.

Band leader dunked himself head first in the kool-aid pretty much and worships Anita.

I have never understood this shit.

Wait, really? I thought it had a community still.
In any case, it'll have a community in my heart as long as it's able to be put on a flash drive and sent around the table at a LAN.

I've got a rip of this sitting around. If it's actually hard to find, I'll upload.