Goddammit, this game is almost 20 years old, I know it like the back of my hand and it still spoops me

Goddammit, this game is almost 20 years old, I know it like the back of my hand and it still spoops me

Silent Hill > Resident Evil

what's with all the resident evil threads recently?

is RE7 or RE2 remake close to completion?

THIS THREAD IS FUCKING SHIT

START OVER FROM THE TOP
STICK TO THE FUCKING SCRIPT THIS TIME RETARDS

REmake 2 when ?

Please soon, please be soon.

How hype would it be if it came out in time for some comfy Halloween vidya ?

I doubt we'll see it before 2018

I miss the old days of using static images and just overlaying a few 3D models on top of them. Gave the game the appearance of detail without using too many resources.

I always felt like the older resident evils and survival horror titles were closely related to the point and click genre for that reason.

RE was heavily influenced by Alone in the Dark.

A lot of survival horror functions like a point & click game with the items being being hidden in the backgrounds or having a little shine to them. They really just functioned like 3D versions of P&C mysteries but also mixed with a third person shooter.

REmake is vastly superior to RE1

If there's one thing I think I'll like about the new RE7, it's the potential P&C style puzzles.

I feel like the run & hide from the Bakers minigame stuff though risks upsetting the tone.

Except its not. The non-Greatest Hits version of Director's Cut is still the best. The remake lacks the cheesy charm.

Wait, is there some big difference between the greatest hits and original release?

The Greatest Hits/Dual Shock version of Director's Cut infamously changed the music and brought us some of the worst tracks in vidya history. The regular DC is fine, avoid this one though.

Also i forgot to add that this is the ONLY version of Director's Cut available in PSN. Fuck you too Crapcom.

Last I heard they're working on it, but we have yet to see anything yet.

Replayed it again last month for the first time in over fifteen years and just barely cleared Claire B scenario under the 2:30:00 mark. I don't know about it being "spoopy", but I certainly remembered it like the back of my hand.

Do you think RE 1.5 will ever be in a playable state?

the game was never finished and even if someone else finishes it, it will just be a new game entirely.

Obligatory

ReMake 2 better have a scenario for their original version, but we can't have much hope for Capcom.

One day I'll learn moon rune damn it.

let me guess where you learned that word.
pic related best gamer gurl

pls spoonfeed

yeh it was only like 70% finished, there is some guy who is working on it, not sure how far he's come though

ew, dude

she's cute af and being facefucked, whats not to love?

Is half down or something?

Just 'cause your taste is shit mate don't make me black.

If you actually consider that kind of shit attractive you have to go back, buddy.

Dude, dodger's cancerous but she's insanely fuckable. There are lots of cunts with shitty opinions it'd be great to dick.

But is she as fuckable as Sherry?

Yup dude not only was working for umbrella, but he was also nuts so he decided to make all sorts of complicated puzzles and traps to torture people trying to get in.

Doesn't that just make REmake a better game? I like Cheesy and all, but REmake strength RE in all the right points, and the cheesiness is still there.

What usually turns me on is the backstory, this one have a lot of potential, whoever the fuck Dodger is. She is cute, thought, that's a fact.

search for dexbonus and you'll find her,
the backstory is that her ex filmed her blowing him and then uploaded it to the internet

seriously if one of you anons have more from her pls let me know. that low res gif is the only thing i found.