Spic tranny on trial for raping 10 year old girl in public bathroom

trib.com/news/local/casper/trial-begins-for-casper-resident-charged-with-sexually-assaulting-/article_16c71547-9ea8-53ca-843b-ea9f19628ae3.html

Sure he raped a 10 year old but please get his pronouns right. This is ammo against every kike and leftist piece of shit who insisted that this very scenario would never happen. (((They))) are trying hard to suppress it so don't let them. This rape shouldn't have taken place, but it did, and now it's up to us to weaponize and exploit it.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/uzuGL
archive.is/gVCSh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_(law)
youtube.com/watch?v=p-TT7GoJ2iw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHUT. IT. DOWN.

Will she at least get to go to a women's prison?

HANG HIM HIGH

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

>>>/out/
>>>/bog/
>>>/suicide/

Ok, did this abomination rape a white child? If not, then I don't care.

remember when they kept saying "ppl are overreacting SO MUCH about what toilet someone uses! geez!"

ARCHIVE YOU NIGGER

archive.fo/uzuGL

When the fuck are firing squads making a come back? It's been a moral necessity for bullshit like this, but now it's becoming an economic necessity. What in the hell is the point of locking up a hobgoblin like this for 70 years? They're wasting food, water, and hair product to keep up a worthless facade of a creature that would never serve society even out of prison.

the cops that clearly gave that thing a beating seem to think so.

No, news agencies actually need to be rewarded for reporting on degeneracy. In this case, linking directly to the source is fine, especially since it's a local/regional newspaper.

tl;dr: muh feels.
Tired of Europeans acting like frightened women. So tired of every lowlife scum getting our good graces. A real European man should want to kill this cretin himself. The spirit and masculinity has slowly been drained from our people. I hate it so much. I am sick of this society of ineffectual men with more estrogen than a walking vagina.

A foreign invader enters our society and rapes a child. Instead of killing it, we play along with it's degenerate proclivities as if they are valid. We then give it free food and shelter for 70 years. We need a civil war so badly. All of these invaders and feminized men need to be removed from the gene pool.

I see nothing about a beating or anything related to them talking about the race of the victim. Stop talking out of your ass.

Christ you're fucking stupid.

Another disgusting human down, many more to go.
Proves the gender whatever bathrooms provide predators a way to prey on children.
Check motherfucking mate.

Not only can you do both, you should do both. Local news sites are the most unreliable in terms of storing information even if they are more trustworthy in terms of not manipulating old articles. My local new site has shoa'd their database at least 3 times in the past 10 years.

Separate bathrooms or women rape too.
Delicious.

OY VAY

I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN SAD
DOTR?

Also.
The fuck wasn't beat, the fucker knows he's a dead man and the prison won't pay for a gender reassignment.

JUST

I didn't read anything about excessive force in the article.
It's balling because it was caught.

Drop a large stone on its head/

Isn't this exactly what so many people said was going to happen if you let these insane degenerates use the women's bathroom? But no, they were just stupid bigots.

Feelings are more important than letting little girls get raped, don't you know, goy?

>Yo, it's 2017! If you're not cool with transsexuals in your bathroom, teaching your kids about buttsex- WORLD PEACE, because hate is whack, dude!

I could've sworn this kind of shit was an argument used against the tranny bathroom shit. But oh, no
The only condolence is that this reject will get fucking killed in prison the second he's out of protective care.

Did they even train you, Moshe?

Interesting how identifying as a sovereign individual doesn't work even though it's legally correct, but claiming nonexistent body parts does.

Yeah not like we predicted this years ago or anything.

archive.is/gVCSh

Some further details:

No matter how this trial ends, this is a win for those who like punching holes in leftist narratives. Either trannies are pedos that will rape your kids in the bathroom, or girls lie to damage weirdo freaks that they don't like. Side bonus, single mothers are shown to be trash regardless.

nothing to see here, hope it dies a painful death

moar tranny crime stories pls

That's a kike in your .gif, user.

What? Fuck. Sorry. I thought it was a public bathroom. Killing myself now

Tell me about it. Here I thought we had found the golden bullet to kill some lefty genderqueer argument. Instead it's a runoff the mill sexual assault due to inept motherhood.

Pretty lulzy mugshot tbh tho

HER HOUSE

i see what you did there OP.

anyways, mom brought on herself to keep him as a family friend.

Meme this. Meme this hard. It is precisely the bottom of the slippery slope (((they))) say does not exist in the LGBTWTFBBQ agenda.

Wait, surely, if it was a rape, they'd report it as a rape rather than a sexual assault, right? I mean, I do recall reading somewhere that in the early 20th century, it was a common practise to use "sexual assault" as a euphemism for rape but I didn't think that still practised. I think the public are a bit more desensitised to violence today than they were back then.

maybe not if the offender is in at least two "victim" identity-politics groups, user.
you might be right ofc, but nothing would surprise me less than seeing the (((media))) use dishonest euphemisms to sugarcoat what savagery their Brave and Marginalized and Oppressed pets have been committing.

absolutely this.
also, bright side, the little girl will grow up permanently and totally disgusted by gender-fakers and all their shitty pathology. she will not fall for pro-tranny shilling bullshit for an instant, and probably nobody who knows her will either.

but user, females can't rape.

oh what a surprise. the kikes won't all a rape a rape when it's done by a wall-hopping genderfaker.

Sounds like the victim wasn't white at least if it's a friend of that spic tranny freak

Still no reason to put up with having spic trannies in our nation

i'm not sure, mom might just be a liberal and totally blinded to her child's safety by the virtue-signalling power of having a spic tranny friend.
i don't think spics generally report child sexual abuse (too busy committing it)

Really makes my blood boil. Look at the smirk on HIS face. You know that this freak is simply a cross dresser who gets off on exposing himself to women and girls. Some of these freaks are trannies that have mental disorders and all the rest are some form of predator who now knows they can use their new found (((gender))) as a means to carry out their sick desires.

welcome to the color of law
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_(law)

Mom's probably a drug addict like the mentally ill tranny. I bet anything there was drugs around.

Perhaps the abrasions were caused by chin stubble and he was trying to eat a brownie.

No we need to bring back crucifixion.

Friendly reminder women voters brought this on themselves. They should live with this.

I guess it’s safe to assume the father is not in the picture then.
Somehow this makes me feel weirdly patriotic. I know if this happens in Europe absolutely nothing would happen

Cucked white men letting women have the vote brought this on themselves. Don't blame children for your problems.

What you sliding, schlomo?

Fuck off. We're nationalists here. I don't blame my people for being brainwashed every day of their lives for the past hundred years. "Voting" means northing anyway. If I voted for you to be strung up for no reason, it would still be a piss in the ocean and the government would still do whtaever the fuck they wanted anyway, because that's how it works.

Tell me how USA isn't already gone when this fucking spic nigger isn't beaten to death by a justice mob before the cops can apprehend him?
never forget the boomers gave the country away for a /comfy/ life

And Ahmed still only gets two weeks of community service.

Lmao even an orc tranny is more masculine than…

Not gonna lie, this thread aroused my… Interest. Have you seen how they grow those spic kids? Booty and plunder.

As usual, sovereigns prove themselves retarded.

You can't vote to have someone strung up because it violates the constitutional protection against bills of attainder.

It was a shit example that I was using to make my point.

Fag-hag feminist was just teaching her daughter a bit of diversity with her gay bestie.
No one involved in this story is White.

I and I’m sure many of you expected this
Knowing kids under age 10
There’s a good chance many have had this happen to them and have not spoken up about it

Muh feeeeeelers

I remember this thread

That's easily the worst briefing page I have ever seen, and I have my share.

We all said this would fucking happen.
Holla Forums was right again!

Even if we give them clicks for a story like this, it's wise to archive anyway. Aren't you aware that things get shoah'd famalam?

I hope that post actually gives you cancer, because that's what it did for everyone else.

Give me your strongest potions.

JIDF please go back to >>>/gaschamber/
also:
mods are losing their touch :(

Checked.
Jew did.

(Checked)
I have bad news, user.

the slope is slippery because it will continue until you stop it

Casper WYOMING!? FFS prison time? This piece of shit needs the gallows. In casper, rustling a damned cow is enough to get you hung! How is this shit not facing the death penalty?
Oh well, I take solace in the fact that the prison system will be so brutal for this shit, that this tranny will be brought to suicide after a few years of torture and savage beatings by the other inmates while the guards look the other way.

You may be a blackpilled faggot, but I don't understand it either. In Casper Wyoming, it is fully within the law (and expected) for any citizen present to have shot this spic in the head immediately.

Please drop redpills in the comments. Casper is fighting off the poz from Denver and needs your help, Holla Forumsacks.

Interesting tarbaby the libshits have with this little incident. Wonder what expenses are being calculated to memory-hole this one tbh.

youtube.com/watch?v=p-TT7GoJ2iw

Look like a jewish version of the Joker.

I used to know some kid on fb who would do this IRL. glad I cut shim out.

is that Andrew Anglin?

All girls will become women. All women are feminists whores, child killers, cheaters and liars, welfare queens. The little bitch just suffering karma early. That’s alright on my book. No women are worth saving. Let them doom themelseves. It’s evolution.

Yeah, assuming that the girl didn't invent the entire situation as a cry for attention due to piss-poor mothering.

That is the ultimate form of cuckoldry. Fuck off, faggot. This is not the board for you.

You sound like some sort of mudshit. But if you're not one,? Maybe if you'd shave that neck beard and take off your fedora, decent women would take interest.

I think the reason you don't see this guy being a statistic in a ditch somewhere is because the family is probably left as fuck. Guaranteed, the household probably has "I'm with Her" stickers on the fridge, a coexist bumper sticker on her Yaris, a 2nd amendment is slavery wall hanging, and welfare cheques in the mail.

I love watching them paint themselves into a corner.

/thread

Every time I feel bitter enough to start to think that the MGTOW crowd might have a point, some fucking sperg burger like you shows up and exposes the philosophy for the ridiculous clown ethos it really is.

You make a good point. The regular population of Casper would never associate with such trash. They have to be a lefty family. Note, Casper is a "city" in which a white man can drive around with a dozen loaded guns in his passenger seat, as long as the barren is pointed down, and nobody cares.

You'd be surprised what kind of degeneracy shows up in a place that otherwise wouldn't have that degeneracy.

and them digits dont lie

The mother of the girl was fucking this thing?

Spics, my dude.

I doubt a 10 year old would use the term "sexual assault". I want an exact quote not a paraphrase.

This transpic may well have assaulted this girl but it could also be some overreacting coal burning mother trying to get attention.

What is actual evidence here?

Lesbians could also assault girls in toilets even without trannies. We still need due process.

Children should not be allowed to go into bathrooms shared by adults without parental.supervision.

The mother is guilty of not supervising her kid. Let us not overlook this. Probably busy chatting up Tyrone.

lol no
I'm not going to pretend the burger prison industrial complex isn't riddled with serious problems, but it's prison, not fucking tumblr. He will literally be fucked to death with in half a year tops
Learn to enjoy the little things bruh.

So do you not know how rape kits work or what.

There's a distressingly high amount of pedos in the same area, many disturbingly close to schools and the government knows it (that's where those DB entries are), and I guess unsurprisingly a large concentration of sex offenders at the university.

I hope a nigger kills you one day. You brought it upon yourself after all, right?

Yeah Chaim, that 10 year old voter is definitely to blame.

Did it say a rape kit was done? Where was spic DNA found? Semen?

Spics should be condemned for being spics. We should not need to frame them for crimes, they commit enough of their own.

Does
Leave too much to the fucking imagination for you? Do you think they just wing that shit with a flashlight and a magnifying glass or something?

Nobody's being framed, schlomo.

test