Where did it go wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

wohlsoft.ru/docs/SMBX_38A/
supermariobrosx.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=12547
wohlsoft.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=714&p=4844
supermariobrosx.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12438
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Typical cash in, who cares.

They should have made a mario maker that lets you make 3D games like 64 or Sunshine.

3DS version is a lazy cash-in, they're too impatient to release Mario Maker 2 for NX and the 3DS has an absolutely gargantuan userbase so they're all but guaranteed good sales. That it'll be a stripped-down version of it to boot despite the 3DS being more than fucking capable of Mario Maker in full is insulting.

Could be on the chopping block some day with how successful Mario Maker was on Wii U.

They want you to buy the Wii U before it's completely irrelevant.

BASED NINTENDO

Oh neat, now I don't have to drop cash on a Wii U.

Fuck everything.

It's hard to get upset when every 3DS game is free now.

Ninty intentionally gimped the game so that consumers could have a reason, any reason, to buy the Wii U.

No online course sharing and most of the stuff that made Mario Maker unique compared to, say, just booting up Lunar Magic is out now, to my understanding. The given reason is because they want you to share with your buddies (with no real word on why so much shit was stripped out from the Wii U version while something like Hyrule Warriors Legends is 1:1 with the Wii U game in content save for Challenge Mode) but probably it's so there's still a reason to buy the Wii U game like other people in the thread suspect.

Instant trash without any point to it. That alone kills it.

Supposedly DMCA'd. Last I recall the suspicion was Red was ducking out to go on to Terraria though nowadays it definitely would've been DMCA'd, especially if he'd released it or began developing during Mario Maker's own development/release

CFW and Freeshop, try it then stop playing after 20 minutes because you can't be fucked. What's the problem?

How the fuck did they not implement something as critical as the online sharing section on the 3DS which is supposed to be the more "social" of their consoles with things like StreetPass?

God damn.

…WHAT.

I actually had dreams about a 3DS version being made waaaay before it was announced.

Even before the WiiU version came out. I CAN SEE THE FYOO-CHURR.

Probably gonna get this because I'm Nintendo's dirty little whore.

Nintendo keeps emphasizing Mario Maker 3DS's social features being locally social as in you need to physically pass by a nig or be within proximity of the nig to share levels at all, and keep in mind they're doing this on the heels of the Wii U's online sharing being wildly popular, especially in countries without a disgustingly high and localized population density like Japan.

At least I can pirate it while I wait for full Wii U piracy.

I already have the Wii U version so I don't see a point in getting this. I only really play it to make Mega Man-esque levels, anyway. I always liked the platforming in it better than in Mario.

There's two forks of SMBX out there, one made by some chinese guy and another made by the SMBX forum community.
wohlsoft.ru/docs/SMBX_38A/ (chinese version 1.4.3)
supermariobrosx.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=12547 (SMBX community version 2.0 beta)

I should just stick to Hyrule Warriors 3DS.

I was planning to buy Super Mario Maker 3DS in the hopes that I would be able to play some awesome course that ya guys made. Not anymore.

Now that I think on it, I'd really like a Super Mega Man Maker.

Which version is better?

I still don't get the point of this shit without online course sharing. It's even more pointless than the Wii U version.

Money, dude. It was probably pretty cheap to port over, by vidya standards. The idea is you put it on a platform with a higher userbase to try and make up for the money you didn't get with the original version. But you take some features out, so that if they like it and want the superior version, they have to buy the Wii U.

They could have done something great, but they just go with the easy catch grab for nintendrones

It's hard to say which fork of SMBX is better, as both seem to go into different ways. I'll post the changelogs for the two forks.

wohlsoft.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=714&p=4844 (1.4.3 changelog)
supermariobrosx.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12438 (old 2.0 changelog)

God almighty a Wario Land Maker or Donkey Kong Maker sounds bloody fantastic.

frick

Those things dont mix, user.

You forgot
>No updated SMB1 skin with SMB Deluxe-only features >implying that's not the best port of Mario 1
Biggest wasted opportunity from Nintendo since Dark Pit in Smash with no new moveset.

Yeah you can
But it's just 100 mario mode.

People who still play nintendoshit should be thrown in the same gas chambers as the overwatch faggots. You kikes are the cancer killing vidya with your corporate cocksucking. Here's a hint: stop playing their fucking games and stop fucking unironically shilling them everywhere you go just because you spent too much time playing Mario 64 as a kid. Nintendo is a cancer that bleeds its faggot consumers dry, stop encouraging them.

Everyone in this thread is essentially shitting on them little jimmy. Go play your ps4 and feel like a big boy okay?

Are you the type of redditor that pulls the "go back to x" meme when Fallout 4 is shat on? I still know for a fact the majority of you faggots posting here are actively purchasing nintendoshit, or else you wouldn't be so up to date and aware of all their fucking entries. Try again.

Confirmed for autism.

Are you frustrated that I pointed out that your attempt to appeal for social approval is ringing on dead ears? Funny how the one arguing ad identity is the one also bringing up reddit, isn't it?

Remind me how or why in the fuck I'd be doing this for approval on an anonymous website? You got a few loose screws? I'm just here to remind you faggots that buying any form of nintendo garbage and then complaining about them jewing you is your fault.
Except I'm not using reddit as a way to discredit or nullify your argument, I'm simply calling you a faggot.

Thanks for your post, >(1). Mind telling me how nintendo couldn't even afford the "shill with an argument" package?

You did it by asserting ingroup/outgroup dynamics.
This is the part where you attempt to damage control for doing this in the firstplace

Again, it was an insult, repeating your argument doesn't make it correct. I called you a reddit faggot because I felt like it. If you don't want to believe that it was merely an insult, then I can't help you. Hell, let me make an argument for you since you're clearly retarded:

"You have no evidence. You could probably name most CoD titles even though you haven't bought any. or have you?"

There, I've given you a nice place to start. Want to give it another shot, or would you like to keep shitposting? At least with this argument, we can steer this discussion into a different place without me having to remind you multiple times that I'm simply calling you a faggot because I assume you're a nintendo dick sucker.

You will probably be able to share them online through homebrew. Spoof Streetpass using your PC then manually send levels to the game.

Piracy always wins baby.

Nintendo still seems to struggle with the concept that the rest of the world isn't exactly like urban Japan, and the existence of the internet in general.

You should be able to download a bunch of levels at home and play them out on the run. Works so much better on every level than Streetpass.

thats far worse than buying their products

What the fuck is even the appeal of the 3DS's features even in Japan? It sounds cool on paper but with how they implement it shit's tedious as all hell.

all that gutting for no reason.

if they can fit fucking hyrule warriors on the 3ds the certainly can fucking do it for fucking mario

what the fuck do they expect people to fucking play then street pass is fucking useless in America

Did I miss something?
Where is proof of that?

Looks interesting, but also looks very unpractical.

1.4 Peach and toad get hurt when throwing.
2.0 Mushroom Kingdom Fusion.
png. files both, I guess.

But I looking forward to them, Mario maker is a dead horse at this point

SMBX is the answer.

That's what you get for using the monkey's paw. At least fucking pirate it.

It's pretty good user, imagine being able to play a romhack without DMCA strikes.

That's the Jewtendo way!

Everyone passes a zillion people a minute on public transport and plays on portables or phones the whole time, nobody except otaku has any room in their house for a console or spare time to play it.

But I got the monkey's paw from a pirate in the first place.

It happens and you know it.

It's pretty stripped down graphically but it's still impressive that they got Hyrule Warriors almost totally complete on 3DS, without even using that extended-RAM bit that Smash Bros. and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate do. Update data's even stabilized and improved the framerate a bit.

To be fair, Mario Maker on WIIU was a lazy cash grab.

It's less virtue signalling and more vice signalling

Then what games do you suggest if we are to avoid "sucking corporate cock", as you put it?

in the sense of recommendations to play

EDF is pretty good.

What are you talking about user? DOOM snap map was great!

Halo had pretty robust mapping support but that was made by a company who actually knew what they were doing when it came to technology.

I'm getting fucking sick of Shitendon't.

YOU HAD ONE JOB

Wait for the mario amiibos that unlock each sets of pallets for that, you stupid goyim~!

no reason they have to be complete shit